FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CGI / Hologram / No Planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEY'RE BAAAAAACCCCKKKK. You like apples?

How ya like dem apples ? Twisted Evil

Oh btw, that's debris being ejected out of the building. Not the nose cone you frigging retards. Laughing

Webfairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Krash Cartoon Cartoon Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I'm still trying to get up to speed on this thread, so maybe this has been covered, but can somebody explain what I'm seeing in the flash movie at this link?

http://webfairy.org/krash/
This video is credited: Discovered by "perpetuallyinquisitive"
What is this? News footage, or did somebody make this as an 'example'?
Where did this come from?

The video at the top is a good fake. Except that the video has a different plane than the one we saw on 911, I'd think it were an authentic outtake, but it's not.

Below that is an enlargement of the actual plane that hippityhopped across the screen on 911.
This video is what was shown during the "Reporter didn't see plane" clip
http://webfairy.org/haarp/reporter.didnt.see.plane.htm

The newsbunny in the studio could see the plane hippityhopping past, but the reporter on the ground saw explosions, not a plane. There is no plane noise in his microphone either.

The footage has duplicates and even triplicates. That's what makes the hippityhopping effect.
Later when the footage was reprocessed for dvd releases, they cleaned it up and in some cases remade it from scratch.

stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long it will be for others from the No plane disinfo crew to arrive...

Last edited by stallion4 on Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Or something..... Reply with quote

heiho1 wrote:

In other words, StillDiggin may be right that modified footage has been released but he may also at the same time be the victim of a targeted psywar tactic specifically aimed at the video analysis minded. If that is indeed true then I would find it to be an interesting insight into the depth at which such a game is being played.

An interesting point, to which I offer the following counterpoints - both covered in the Pinocchio article:

From Part II (expounded upon in the Part II comments):

This all boils down to the "Friedlgate" footage. Do you really think FOX filmed a real plane AND added the "live" nose-out to that? Now THAT would be a neat trick. Might I also add that when considering the answer to that question, not until now have we had enough information to begin using Occam's Razor properly (isn't that a refreshing change?).

Because that footage contained a live CGI insertion, then all other "live" footage MUST ALSO have contained live CGI insertions, because any "real plane" would surely have been captured by the FOX chopper.

The FOX CGI couldn't have obsured anything from our view, because it would have only been visible in front of a sky-colored object.

From Part I:

In all the "live" videos, the "plane" moves in conjuction with the frame boundaries. This fact proves that it was a live CGI insertion - not a plane, not a missile, not a hologram, and not a uranium polywhatzit. ANYTHING that was actually being filmed would have moved independently. The media is a poweful entity - but it ain't powerful enough to compel inanimate objects to move based on where their cameras are pointing.

On a side note, returning to this forum reminds me of when I went back to my elementary school. Everything seems so much smaller than it used to.
Speaking of side notes, did I mention that I hate the quote tool in this freakin' forum?

Speaking of smaller, hello again Stallion. LMAO at "...debris being ejected..."

You like segues? How do you like them segues?

If you didn't like those, here's my "closer": We've now covered analyses ranging from the "stunning" to the just plain "stunned."
(Thanks to Webfairy for the set-up)

stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA! not long at all I see! Big surprise!! Yes, yes, please post more grainy photos to prove to us all that no planes hit the towers. Please post more links to your websites so we can learn the "real truth" behind 9/11...lol
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. JUST like elementary school...
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More like CIA school. How much they payin' ya?
Webfairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: "Stallion" the winky little schoolyard bully Reply with quote

StillDiggin wrote:
Yup. JUST like elementary school...

It has nothing to offer but intimidation and pictures of doors.
Hohum.
It knows to show up within minutes of anybody breaking their censorship boundaries, ready to project it's own character and employment upon anyone who doesn't worry about impressing Hannity and Colmes.

"Stallion", who I'm gonna rename Winky, is the spy that reported back to 911 Blogger about Brian V's defection.
Now Brian V 's blog is part of the fresh generation of 911 sites .
http://noplanes911.blogspot.com/
has a hilarious video of the hippityhopping Amputee plane from the cartoon that appeared first in Bowling for Columbine
http://webfairy.org/2hit/columbine.htm

heiho1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
More like CIA school. How much they payin' ya?

Stallion4,

How do you respond to the question which I raised? I'm attempting to have a rational discussion about a logical impossibility and you are avoiding the issue by repeatedly posting a ludicrous image of a door.

Do you intend to continue to waste everyone on this thread's time with your juvenile display or are you going to respond to the substantive question which I've raised?

:roll:
heiho1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
Oh btw, that's debris being ejected out of the building. Not the nose cone you frigging retards. Laughing

I just want to confirm your assertion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpw4FZcfiqM

*That* video is showing "debris" being ejected?!

How many people on this thread believe that the above video is showing "debris" being ejected in a columnular fashion?
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
heiho1: How do you respond to the question which I raised? I'm attempting to have a rational discussion about a logical impossibility and you are avoiding the issue by repeatedly posting a ludicrous image of a door.

Hi ho 'heiho'!

I can explain -- at least I think I can -- he's a real funny one, he was using the door as a metaphor to allude to the serious and disturbing number of instances where evacuating Trade Center tenants were met with obstacles, conflicting instructions, blocked passages or connecting stairwell doors near skylobby level.

No one disputes that those buildings took a serious hit; by testimony alone sway oscillation was estimated as much as ten feet. A certain amount of ceiling tiles, etc. could be expected to fall -- and the precise path of the jet fuel through the various channels in the building, a topic not yet visited in detail on when NIST's $20 million ran out... would have helped so much, to provide the basis for the sane and financially worlthwhile advice in building design, fire prevention and survivability. Instead we have a modelling bonanza that takes an interest beyond morbiid almost into the realm of the sick, because it models in equisite detail the hellish moment of impact that claimed so many screaming souls, so many amoung them gathered in such proximity that no present Earthly technology could have saved them.

Think on that for a moment, if you've browsed the NIST report: in this sense, is this document 'typical' of what documents in history one would assume it had been modelled after? Or was the plane-impact aspect of it first on the agenda, gathering the most pyrotechnical stunt-modelers, the most apologists for physics... because it is completely irrelevant, except as a venture into hell and horror.

Then there is Giuliani's 'no roof sortie' descision (no it was NOT ultimately up to FDNY or PDNY, it was a command-level Mayor's descision, he was in a position to give orders. And he just didn't.) I have not discussed this issue in-forum yet because I have not calmed down as-yet enough to be coherent about it. In the document above the author does touch on this.

I mean if the NIST FINAL had a moral would it be, "And you -- oh best beloved -- must always keep airplanes away from tall buildings." That's it? To be fair, there is a lot in there, an awful lot. Including some stuff between the lines. And you can be sure ways their efforts and intentions were clear anyway: so for another $10 million, we'd be entitled to PDF files that could more easily cited and saved as text?? Got some 'loose change' right here but it's not enough...

So there, stay this silly madness. Let's find a topic we can all disagree on and hammer it into consensus, or difference. Come for an argument, not abuse! Fact is we need all the brains we can get. I might post some yummy recipies and serving suggestions for Thanksgiving (some vegan!).

Gather your strength. And start gathering cockroaches.too. Good music to play while you look over your growing collection of jars-full: Delirium Cordia. As a hobby of course, keep the day job! ;-)

Note to myself too: gather strength and think.

___
Has your family tried 'em?

POWDERMILK BISCUITS
Heavens, they're tasty and expeditious!
They're made from whole wheat, to give shy persons the strength to get up and do what needs to be done.

POWDERMILK BISCUITS
Buy them ready-made in the big blue box with the picture of the biscuit on the front, or in the brown bag with the dark stains that indicate freshness.

~Unknown; from the unix 'fortunes' collection
Ningen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: What is your problem, Stallion4? Reply with quote

Stallion 4, this is a place for people to discuss certain theories. According to your premise of defending the credibility of "9/11 Truth," you should be happy this conversation is taking place here, basically in private. If you don't want to add anything substantive, then don't post anything. You have a lot of nerve posting large pictures to a forum and slowing people's download times, and wasting their time with your petty insults.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 11 of 48

Jump to: