FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Joe Cell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Joe Cell Reply with quote

Greetings,

Today I was speaking to a friend of mine and after covering a range of topics he asked me whether I'd seen his ice cube photos which I thought I might post on here. But before I do, I thought I might touch on the technology (Joe Cell) which was used to produce the water.

Though I've seen an example, listened to talks and seen videos on the Joe Cell, I haven't gone into detail on it myself, though I know people who are testing it out.

From the article The Joe Cell the author describes the cell thus:

Quote:
The "Joe Cell" was discovered & developed by an otherwise anonymous Australian named "Joe". It appears to be a quasi-electrolytic cell that somehow utilizes Zero-Point Energy or Orgone to generate a gas that is not hyfuel (the water is not consumed) that can run (or supplement the running of) automobiles and other engines, besides charging water for health applications, agriculture, etc.

A couple of other links on the subject are Experimenters Guide to the Joe Cell and How to Make and Run a Joe Cell.

There is fellow who discussed some his own research on the cell and at the time I heard him speak he mentioned how he believed that what the cell was doing was in fact altering frequencies. I remember him mentioning a case where a car fitted with a cell had some slight levitation effects on the car. Strange. Maybe. But this guy is a very genuine open minded fellow with nothing to gain by passing on bs. He admits he can't explain everything that he has observed nor does he understand it all.

Now for those photos. (Thanks Fintan for saving)

My friend was collecting some of this 'cell' water for his mother who is undergoing chemotherapy (her choice) and it believed that the water has some heath benefits. Anyway, my friend had run out of his filtered water and decided to used some of the 'cell' water to make some ice. This is what he got.

An ice tray with some of (Joe cell) charged water, how do you explain this? These cubes have not been disturbed by man this is exactly how they emerged from the freezer.

The cubes at the bottom left are actual cubes which been dislodged with only air underneath. The cube 5 from the left is cube which has formed above the tray and in the middle of the 2 rows. The cube at the top left hand corner was a a double cube.

He has no clue what caused it and has been unable to reproduce.

The only thing I can think of, relates to Bill Tillers Conscious Acts of Creation work regarding conditioned spaces. One of his experiments involved the increasing and decreasing of the ph of water via the use of IIEDs (Intention Imprinted Electrical Devices), which held a specific intention.

Now an ice cube tray would have the intention of producing a 'normal' ice cube and my friend would also be reinforcing this intention as he would be expecting to see an ice cube. Lets just say that this intention took place in a plane and they would all come out flat like this one:

Normal filtered water frozen in an ice tray

So what if the (Joe cell) charged water in some way altered the intention of the tray.

Anyway that was my first thought when I saw it.

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I began using the Internet for energy sources research back in 1997, when I went looking for answers to questions I've had since my early childhood, concerning magnetism. I had been playing with magnets since I got my hands on a good one, when I was 6 years old. Since then I have discovered magnetic properties that no one cares to explore, let alone talk about. So I went looking for clues on the Internet hoping that others had discovered the same magnetic properties I had been playing with for years. But I quickly found a web of lies and bogus information being presented in a most elementary and silly, even childlike manner...

Every website I have found on the Internet in the energy fields, including those corporate ones pretending to sell some new "breakthrough" in technology, are lying fakes. Not just a few, but every energy website is a lying disinformation factory attempting to spin everyone out in outrageous (and expensive) "experiments" until those persons simply give up trying and hoping for that next big "breakthrough". One needs only a bit of ordinary country smarts to spot them.

The "Joe Cell" scam has been running at least since 1997 because that is when I found it on rexresearch.com. The Joe Cell is nothing more than an ordinary electrolysis process in water, but with outrageous claims that cannot be duplicated. Because the bullshit claims are impossible. So fucking silly that a "green" newcomer as I myself was in 1997, discovered right away the real game.

Many sites existed in 1997 and many more have sprung out of those earlier scams... Sites such as the Pure Energy (PESN) network of fakes and countless others as well as those few linked above. Elsewhere on this site (B4N) today, I found an article linked from another long time corporate disinfo fake, Blackwell Synergy. So as you can see the lying crap is everywhere... but it shouldn't be found here often among the more aware.

Some are so sloppy as to reveal the parent oil company through whois records or are staffed by persons employed by the Sierra Club fake oil "greenies". One was so sloppy and elementary that the (UC Berkeley) proprietor bragged about getting funding from the DoE for hydrogen fuel cell research... hydrogen from crude oil and natural gas of course. Most are brazen enough now to post articles supporting the oil industries agenda daily, in a blog-like fashion, and some even have oil industry banner ads flying.

It was these disinfo sites that I found in 1997 that have led me here to BFN and beyond, today, through the lying media fakes that consist of what is affectionately known as the "Internet". I have a great thirst for that sort of crap... That lying crap is extremely valuable because the media fakes have taught me more than I could have ever dreamed of absorbing in one lifetime, in just this short span of under 10 years. For that continuing journey through the phony Internet I will be forever grateful. You all will be grateful too if you choose to continue.

Have fun with it because the Internet is just made of lies and you can start over as many times, and in as many different places as you want, and nothing will ever be changed or become lost. Only the delivery has changed over time and the "Joe Cell" and countless other scams are here to stay permanently.

Happy birthday "Joe".
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings obeylittle,

Thanks for your feedback on your findings to date regarding the Joe Cell. I have heard similar accounts before. As I mentioned previously, I haven't explored the technology myself and look at everything with an open mind. I guess as always, the proof will be in the pudding.

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am glad you aren't giving in and giving up like they want us to do. We will continue without them (Joe) hindering us now and we are free to learn whatever we want to learn, whenever we want to.

Now, about those electrolysis methods... and in particular wave resonance frequencies of oxygen and hydrogen molecules observed at the various temperature densities of water and in deuterium (heavy) water. Shhh.... but the raw wattages (current) required to excite molecular separation is much less at certain resonance peaks and when water is its densest at about 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The oxygen molecules in separated water can even be completely zapped into an "oxidized" state so to speak... like a weird plasma. All these happen while using less energy for the electrolysis processes than is conventionally done.

I'm not sure we are allowed to discuss anything beyond what is given us. But maybe there is more to learn here, so fuck them all who can't handle it. Thanks to the desperate acts of deflection of "Joe" type stooges, I'm now more convinced than ever that someday we will learn enough to help each other out.

By the way, do you know anything about magnets? I could use some discussion about how a magnetic field can be made into a monopole. What am I seeing when I do that with magnets and why haven't I noticed an example in nature? A monofield can be bent in an arc or circle too... and how can we best use that property? Also, magnets can be made to totally shield the magnetism from other magnets quite easily. Magnets can be "shut off" so to speak, totally "dead" on one pole edge. How can we benefit from these unknown properties?
Shroom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My concept is that a motor could run on permanent magnets without energy input, if the direction of the magnetism could be controlled by shielding on one side. In other words, the magnets pull together in one direction, and then stop pulling after the armature goes past.

There have been any number of motors of this sort supposedly created. Even if they work, the hardware would be so expensive, and the energy gain so little, that it would not be practical. But my concern is proving the physicists wrong. No one ever bothers with that little nicety.

I prove the physicists wrong on the definiton of energy here:

http://nov55.com/ener.html
obeylittle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shroom wrote:
I prove the physicists wrong on the definiton of energy here:

http://nov55.com/ener.html

Quote:
Physicists designed a definition of energy which erased some difficult questions which they could not answer. They cannot understand force amplification through a lever. But they know that force decreases as distance increases on a lever. So defining kinetic energy as the combination of force and distance assures that the total is always the same, and energy is conserved through a lever.

With that explanation, force and distance are interconvertable. This procedure is not valid. Force is a source of energy in accelerating a mass, but distance is not.

Bingo! When I was younger I played around with gravity motor ideas in my head, using levers to allow weighted wheels on a track to accelerate, reaching a maximum force lever angle perpendicular to the radius of a wheel. The lever angle then decreased towards the center where the weight would be accelerated further due to decreasing angle (like a skater pulling into a tight spin) to then be lifted by the continuing acceleration, kinetic energy and leverage advantage, back to the starting point. As I studied my idea I decided it would not work because the Newton laws said so, but I had made a crude concept drawing to help me visualize the forces involved.

Now I know my old childhood idea can't work through a complete cycle, even with another weight providing maximum rotation force at the perfect 90 degree angle, (using 3 levers spaced 120 degrees apart for instance, instead of 4) while a weight is being lifted back up... (or can it be fixed to work?)

But your webpage explanation makes it clear to me what I was thinking about back then and why I briefly believed I may be onto something. Because I wasn't heavily burdened with Newton then, I thought I could exploit lever angles and the conservation of motion principle of spin using gravity. Your explanation leads me onto a new approach to explore now in my old age. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
My concept is that a motor could run on permanent magnets without energy input, if the direction of the magnetism could be controlled by shielding on one side. In other words, the magnets pull together in one direction, and then stop pulling after the armature goes past.

There have been any number of motors of this sort supposedly created. Even if they work, the hardware would be so expensive, and the energy gain so little, that it would not be practical. But my concern is proving the physicists wrong. No one ever bothers with that little nicety.

That is possible using the Mallinson Array (aka Halbach Array) of magnets, but even if we rotate the two pole magnets on axis separately from the remaining three, we are still moving the entire field to bring about the canceled state, 180 degrees from the attraction state. I think.

I need to try it first but logic suggests that the entire field moves, so it will be no different than swapping all 5 of the magnets 180 degrees. As for the necessary properties, in the Mallinson Array they all exist. We need to discuss these ideas with others while demonstrating them. Perhaps someone will understand how to use these properties to perform work.

As for your fears about cost and limited energy gains... Neodymium Iron-Boron magnets are cheap. I have about 90 of them mostly in 1/4 and 1/2 inch cube shapes. Don't underestimate their power... only the weak and strong nuclear forces are more powerful.

We need a bright, young, uneducated engineer to help us. I'm too old and trapped in my indoctrination of the junk sciences. Maybe you can work beyond that though... I hope.

I know you would be amazed and thrilled playing with Mallinson Arrays. The problem with them is that no one seems to have discovered this stuff yet, or at least no one is discussing these unique properties. Its a lonely place.

------------

-- On Edit --
Damn! I urge anyone interested in physics and forces to read Shroom's site from http://nov55.com/ener.html and the other pages there. Holy crap!

Your explanations have my graphing calculator hard at work after sitting here uninterested for so many years that I'm forced to read the operation manual again, Shroom. Damn it you are right!!! Holy crap!
Nat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shroom, Obey, Oz...thank you for reaffirming in me that gut instinct i believe we all share, that somewhere behind the disinfo fakes, there is something to be found

the more complex stuff to do with magnets is a little beyond me, if we were all stood around a table of bits and bobs i might well be able to add something (i'm sorta autistic, and 'stuck' in [but benefit in a way from] a visual analysis mindset, that can only 'derrr' at the stuff you are discussing)

but i really am interested, and hope we (mostly you if i'm honest) can make breakthroughs Cool

my only proviso, is that it won't make enough noise ! (sitting here making motorcycle noises)

Obey: did you chat with your mate about the engine stuff ? (is it a secret ? Laughing )

Shroom: can you add anything to the thread linked above please ?

i don't see 'water as a fuel' as competing with this magnetism area of investigation, rather that the two might be complementary - one thing might inspire something in the other
EddieT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shroom, Obey, Oz...thank you for reaffirming in me that gut instinct i believe we all share, that somewhere behind the disinfo fakes, there is something to be found

Very Happy

That is my favorite aspect of this site, most of the information is so overwhelmingly positive and solutions oriented. The powers that be would like us to think that we are entirely dependent on them, and this attitude has especially penetrated liberals who dream of a "benevolent state." "Don't touch this, don't do that" seems to be their constant theme. The world STILL has so much to offer us, we just need to be willing to dig.
Shroom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year there was a news artticle on the internet about a guy in Japan who created a motor with magnets which would generate more electricity than it used. He was making high efficiency fans and selling them. Then the article disappeared.

There are a lot of peripheral news stories of that sort. Is someone contriving them for a purpose?
obeylittle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the seed stories too... the man from Japan was indeed in the fan business when he made his extra energy claim. I didn't bite then because his story said electricity ran the motor, though he claimed to produce more output power than input. Anyone claiming to input electricity then output more power than was introduced is a scammer.

If the man had claimed that his motor required no electricity I may have investigated further. But his claim was no different than the other fakes on the Internet.

We shouldn't quit on the sciences though, just because we live within a sea of lies and liars. On the contrary the liars are highly valued, producing much more than most of them realize. I simply treat their industry like a debate topic, skimming out the gravy and quickly moving on.

There are much more useful ways to produce energy on this planet than we currently do by harnessing heat. That is an elementary schoolboy feat... nature offers so much more. When we change how we consume energy I think we'll begin to understand and discover better sources.

Matt --
Umm sorry, magnet motors wouldn't make much noise at all. Just a nearly imperceptible whirr of mechanical bearings if mechanical bearings are used. No fuel, no heat, no polluting exhaust. NIB magnet motors could run for over 100 years easily, even 200 years if designed for that, before freshening the magnets. Boring huh?

Lets find simple answers to simple questions and be bored... I have a mental block I'm battling with, over the known properties mentioned above. Need someone to help me straighten out my stinkin' thinkin'.

Haven't talked about much with my friend yet but we will. I'll share everything no prob.
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Obey, you know i didn't mean it Wink

silent running is cool with me dude...but we may still have need for the noisy stuff or motor racing will never be the same :roll:

i hope to be able to add something, anything, to this magnet business, but me mental block also at the moment...i really like your magnet motor thingy, looks intriguing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: