FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
THE PLAN - Club of Rome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
First: "physician heal thyself"

I know that you've been trying to tell people here that for a long time, Zak. And I wan't to say the same. That's 'job one'. Virtue is what is going to win the psywar against psychopathy.

Get our shit back together and fight the control freak, with full courage of convictions.

zak247

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really Ormond I am not the preacher you think I am. I just know ultimately its about the individual as relates to all of us. If all of our separate inward nature is not rectified from leaning towards this depravity than there will be failure on the level of the microcosm [individual] and macrocosm [collective]

Remember this, as much as we loathe these tyrants we are by the law of the universe in a strange way still connected to them, and not as separate as we think we are from them, indeed we are all in a sense joined at the hip, for some cosmic reason or another
navari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess their egos are bigger than their brains....

Quote:
Empty imaginations

http://www.ecoglobe.org/nz/sustain/econ1010.htm

In 1972 the Club of Rome published a highly influential report called "Limits to Growth". To many in the environmental movement, that report still stands as a beacon of sense in the foolish world of economics. But were its predictions borne out?

"Limits to Growth" said total global oil reserves amounted to 550 billion barrels. "We could use up all of the proven reserves of oil in the entire world by the end of the next decade," said President Jimmy Carter shortly afterwards. Sure enough, between 1970 and 1990 the world used 600 billion barrels of oil. So, according to the Club of Rome, reserves should have been overdrawn by 50 billion barrels by 1990. In fact, by 1990 unexploited reserves amounted to 900 billion barrels-not counting the tar shales, of which a single deposit in Alberta contains more than 550 billion barrels.

The Club of Rome made similarly wrong predictions about natural gas, silver, tin, uranium, aluminium, copper, lead and zinc. In every case, it said finite reserves of these minerals were approaching exhaustion and prices would rise steeply. In every case except tin, known reserves have actually grown since the Club's report; in some cases they have quadrupled. "Limits to Growth" simply misunderstood the meaning of the word "reserves".

The Club of Rome's mistakes have not tarnished its confidence. It more recently issued to wide acclaim "Beyond the Limits", a book that essentially said: although we were too pessimistic about the future before, we remain equally pessimistic about the future today. But environmentalists have been a little more circumspect since 1990 about predicting the exhaustion of minerals. That year, a much-feted environmentalist called Paul Ehrlich, whose words will prove an inexhaustible (though not infinite: there is a difference) reserve of misprediction for this article, sent an economist called Julian Simon a cheque for $570.07 in settlement of a wager.

Dr Ehrlich would later claim that he was "goaded into making a bet with Simon on a matter of marginal environmental importance." At the time, though, he said he was keen to "accept Simon's astonishing offer before other greedy people jump in." Dr Ehrlich chose five minerals: tungsten, nickel, copper, chrome and tin. They agreed how much of these metals $1,000 would buy in 1980, then ten years later recalculated how much that amount of metal would cost (still in 1980 dollars) and Dr Ehrlich agreed to pay the difference if the price fell, Dr Simon if the price rose. Dr Simon won easily; indeed, he would have won even if they had not adjusted the prices for inflation, and he would have won if Dr Ehrlich had chosen virtually any mineral: of 35 minerals, 33 fell in price during the 1980s. Only manganese and zinc were exceptions (see chart 1).
zak247

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Navari, you didnt know I ran the Club of Rome off the Internet did you.

Is that action enough for you, Kid?

Go to thier forum, it will say "down for maintenance" I brough it down
singlehandedly!

HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH HA HA HA HA

And if they come back I will take en down again!

the bigger they are

the harder they fall!

HA HA H AH AH AH HA HA HA HA HA

watch
learn
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(This post has been Zakked in the interest of nothing ventured, nothing gained, and who knows? It just might work...)

When the FUCK are you guys going to wake the fuck up to your self and pay attention?

For anyone who may have temporarily forgotten or who otherwise wish to believe it doesn't mean anything, I urge you to reconsider and take another look at the theme of the current time period:

ETHICS

In just the last six months the chain of events correlates almost to the day the predicted effect of the energy manifesting day by day as this current 5th day moves closer to the 5th night we can clearly see how the pattern of developments world-wide coincides with what we expected to see, based on the patterns of history during the corresponding time periods.

For instance, May 23rd was the midpoint of the 5th day - HIGH NOON - and until the midpoint the consciousness of the US on Wall Street and Main Street was dominated by optimism for the future, regardless of the indicators flashing trouble (subprime, hedge funds, etc.) and with little if any attention paid to the probability that the US would suffer a downturn. This is in fact what was expected approaching the midpoint because after the midpoint the incoming 5th night energies begin to manifest day by day as the outgoing energies of the 5th day wane, just like the sun slowly setting over the horizon.

Until High Noon anyone unaware of how the sun rises and sets might see the sun burning bright overhead and think the light is so bright and the sun so high in the sky that the light would last a lot longer than the end of the day, and if it was not anticipated that darkness would fall anyone without a flashlight would be lost - caught unaware of the lack of light AND the time that would elapse between the sun at high noon and the sun set. Without a way to tell time it would be sometime in the late afternoon that one would finally realize that the sun was setting a whole lot faster than they thought it would. Not knowing that the sun was setting faster and instead thinking that one must be dreaming - for surely the sun never seemed to set that fast before - but without a way to tell time independent of the sun and its location in the sky, it would be practically dark at the point that the illusion (based on past experience of the sun setting) finally gave in to reality that the sun set, however fast or slow, was already sat while one is lost in the dark.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE (besides your existing beliefs) BY OPENING YOUR MIND AND LOOKING AT WHAT IS EXPECTED TO HAPPEN - AND THE TIME IN WHICH IT WILL HAPPEN - TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE FUTURE?

IF IT IS WRONG, what have you lost? Nothing but some time - time that could not be better spent than finding out for yourself what truth there is to the ROADMAP that is the Mayan Calendar!!

IF IT IS RIGHT, and it is dark - well, by then it will be too late - right?

But you will soothe the fear and anxiety with the serenity of the satisfaction that comes with stumbling around blind without a flashlight.

Do not misinterpret this as anything other than another reminder to those who are willing to allow for the possibility that there is a better way to live each and every day.

It makes no difference to me what anyone does, because no matter what we do we all end up doing what was to be done by our doing. Its not a matter of saving the world or metaphysical aspirations to crack the code of creation, and I am not here to criticize or defend - we all have our point of view.

I would feel irresponsible if I said nothing and there was one person that lacked awareness of what I am talking about and would have benefited if I said something. So if this is intriguing to anyone for no particular reason just follow your intuition and look further.

The next 60 days will be the Great Unraveling from West to East - with the West Coast of the US seemingly dethroned first, as the full panopoly of lies, deception, coverups and hypocrisy reaches epic proportions. The collapse of the US $ is well underway, and it is poised to take the rest of the worlds currencies right down with it - exposing the truth about the Money Masters and the manipulations from which humanity has suffered mightily over the last hundred years.

To anyone who knows anything about the collapse of the Roman Empire, the similarities between today and 300-400 AD are too numerous to list here. I would challenge anyone to show more differencies than similarities to then and now.

Washington DC is 90 degrees EXACTLY WEST of ROME - Coincidence? Are you for real?

Tell me DC is not the epitome of Roman architecture, the political system, the corruption, the narcissistic psychopathology and the decline into greater delusion about todays situation the more it seems to fall apart...All of that coincidence?

If so, well then I'll tell you what! I have the deal of a lifetime on paper US dollars, backed by the full faith and credit of Saudi Arabia (opps!) the United States of Saudi America - there, that sounds a helluva lot better than NorthAmericanexico doesn't it?

Anything to make swallowing shit all the less painful, okay?

To all those dedicated to opposing the dying paradigm of POWER & CONTROL I wish you the best of luck in your quest. There is no doubt about your "enemy" and the outcome = the PTB dies as their cycle of evolution matures and decays. They will wither away whether opposed or not - but I understand if it makes you feel better fighting the good fight.

THE ONLY POWER YOU HAVE IS THE POWER YOU GAVE AWAY.

P.S. DON'T FORGET - THE MAYAN 100% AWARENESS LACK GUARANTEE

THERE WILL BE NO MONEY ~ YOU CANNOT BUY CONSCIOUSNESS ~ BE CONSCIOUS

IF you do not feel your conscious awareness has been expanded in any way, you will receive a full and complete refund of your original (un) consciousness, such that you will be equal to or less than aware of what you are aware of now.

Like it never happened.

(If this post is somewhat disjointed and rambling, that is intentional - because to have the answers so many are searching for sitting right in front of you and yet refuse to fucking read it before denying there are no answers means that those who say they are searching for enlightenment are really full of shit. You don't really want to be enlightened, but it makes you feel better to convince yourself the search goes on day and night but to no avail. Well, they say you can lead a fool to the pot of gold but if the fool really wished for the leprechaun, well, I guess there is no pot not full of shit and there was never a rainbow in the first place. Don't ask me why you are standing in a field lost in the dark. Then you will know.)
headzup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
Its the same old tricks... provide a false enemy to control people. Provide FORCE.

What they don't understand is that people aren't buying it anymore. What they don't understand is that they are obsolete. That they are not a force. And that they are marked for extinction through their own fearful acts of force.

What they don't understand is that their perceived "vacuum", that their "nature so abhors", is an emerging Environment of human consciousness, not fear. What they don't understand is that we seek friends to bind our strengths through co-operation, not fear and division and enemies. That we place great value in real things, in natural things, in environment, that we create and nurture ourselves.

What they don't understand is that we are the force. It isn't a vacuum they have identified... its a rising pressure. And they are full of fear.

No disrespect, but I dont think YOU understand what they have understood for thousands of years. We are more known than you might like to believe.

Most people in this world still to this day have no basic human rights and yet you have this grand idea that they have no clue Shocked

dont mean to rain on your parade. however you must realize the full extent of the opposition before you can truely and EFFECTIVELY fight it.

just my 2 cents
________
Harley-Davidson FLTRI

Last edited by headzup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"The world is run by insane people for insane objectives." - John Lennon

"Once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you." - John Lennon

"I still think All You Need is Love, but I don't think that just saying it is gonna do it." - John Lennon

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

headzup wrote:
No disrespect, but I dont think YOU understand what they have understood for thousands of years. We are more known than you might like to believe.

"We are more known" being plural for whom? Where you state "more known", what "known" condition or property or characteristic exactly are you referring to?

--On Edit--

I'm sorry, I wasn't reading in context to the above so some of my comments below should be read with this correction in mind. Thanks.

That said, I believe that the Club of Rome folks are terrified Liars. I believe that they are and have been acting out of desperation. They use labels such as "vacuum" to hide behind when in fact, "the times are ah' changin'" for them. I believe that as "end times" approach for them and their Ilk, that they will act out and lash out much desperately and violently, as their "environment" naturally becomes less viable, approaching those final moments it ceases to exist.

Lights out in London.

--End Edit--

Quote:
Most people in this world still to this day have no basic human rights and yet you have this grand idea that they have no clue Shocked

I agree that perhaps most people on this planet have fewer human rights than I feel they should. I feel that a significant majority of our peoples on this planet are repressed so that these conditions they exist in are not entirely their fault. It is quite easy for the few to dominate the many in hierarchal structured societies, as history (and the present) shows. What I don't understand is "this grand idea that they have no clue". Whom have no clue? What grand idea? Did I say that?

Whatever you meant to say, I would like to clarify that I honestly believe that ALL repressed and dominated peoples sense at least a portion of their repressions. The victims are not totally oblivious. I also honestly believe that those in the hierarchy (whom benefit by living "higher on the hog") bringing repression and domination to our peoples are aware of what they are doing and why. But only a few really understand who their CEO and Board of Director's really is. Just my 2 cents for the record.

Quote:
dont mean to rain on your parade. however you must realize the full extent of the opposition before you can truely and EFFECTIVELY fight it.

It's ok, there isn't a parade to rain on that I can sense. I love the rains anyway, so I welcome them except where people are oblivious to them -- unprepared to accept them as opportunity, or so distracted that they are victimized, become lost, or get hurt.

As for "the full extent of the opposition", I am again confused. I assume you mean MY opposition, correct? But I don't have any opposition that I choose to accept or recognize. I don't have any thing going on in my life that I "can truly and EFFECTIVELY fight". I am not fighting anyone. I am not opposing.

I am seeking CO-operation CO-crafting a SELF-sustaining Environment for CO-existence of ALL my fellow peoples on this planet. I seek growth. I honestly feel that way.

Quote:
just my 2 cents

I particularly enjoy the parallel resonance aspects.

I emphasize: Resonance.

Drew Terry is compiling some wonderful relational stuff (which I believe merit) to my evolving visions on this and that and other things. Take for example, the Mayan Pyramid "levels" or periods of Evolution of Consciousness and the Mayan calendar structures. Are they not hierarchal? Does the "peak" Universal level and the "end" date of the Mayan Calendar indicate that the end is nigh for hierarchal structures? If so, that helps to explain my explorations and actions, at least to my self-questioning as pertains to my own co-quests. This is resonant (and beautiful) even if you aren't quite tuned in to it (or ignore the rest):

ETHICS

Thank you for sharing and for extending this opportunity, all of you.

------------

P.S. Drew if you have anymore I certainly would appreciate you continue to share. A zillion collected links pointing to your "good stuff" perhaps? Thanks for the inspiration and awareness, dude.
headzup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
That said, I believe that the Club of Rome folks are terrified Liars. I believe that they are and have been acting out of desperation. They use labels such as "vacuum" to hide behind when in fact, "the times are ah' changin'" for them. I believe that as "end times" approach for them and their Ilk, that they will act out and lash out much desperately and violently, as their "environment" naturally becomes less viable, approaching those final moments it ceases to exist.

The Club of Rome is nothing more than an extensive think tank that is/was well funded by certain PTB. do you have any examples of them running scared and desparate? Its a think tank that passes their recommendations on to their paymasters, plain and simple. If you view the fact that the PTB seem to have sped up certain operations as desparation, I honestly think you should view it from a few different angles before reaching that illogical conclusion.

Quote:
I agree that perhaps most people on this planet have fewer human rights than I feel they should. I feel that a significant majority of our peoples on this planet are repressed so that these conditions they exist in are not entirely their fault. It is quite easy for the few to dominate the many in hierarchal structured societies, as history (and the present) shows. What I don't understand is "this grand idea that they have no clue". Whom have no clue? What grand idea? Did I say that?

lol...i honestly dont know what i meant by that either. I was feelin blue yesterday....sorry Wink

Quote:
It's ok, there isn't a parade to rain on that I can sense. I love the rains anyway, so I welcome them except where people are oblivious to them -- unprepared to accept them as opportunity, or so distracted that they are victimized, become lost, or get hurt.

rain on your parade..I just used as an analogy. maybe burst your bubble?

Quote:
As for "the full extent of the opposition", I am again confused. I assume you mean MY opposition, correct? But I don't have any opposition that I choose to accept or recognize. I don't have any thing going on in my life that I "can truly and EFFECTIVELY fight". I am not fighting anyone. I am not opposing.

well, not really knowing your philosophy, whould you not oppose armed robbers entering you home with family there to protect. Are you the type to sit there and let the violence and mayhem overcome you without challenge? Just curious.
Im not saying you must DWELL on upon negative ideas or thoughts. However, ever living thing on this planet has some sort of instinctive survival mechanism that allows them to go into defensive mode when threatened.

Unfortunately some people, IMO, have tried to drown this out of themselves and are a great danger to themselves and their family. However people are indeed allowed to live how they wish. I wonder if these same people would just lie down to die if they found out they has a serious illness that would take a fight to possiblely overcome.

Quote:
I am seeking CO-operation CO-crafting a SELF-sustaining Environment for CO-existence of ALL my fellow peoples on this planet. I seek growth. I honestly feel that way.

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with those ideas whatsoever Wink
but not taking into account what opposition you would have to achieving that honorable goal would be naive. You WILL and do already have opposition to it.

Quote:

I particularly enjoy the parallel resonance aspects.

I emphasize: Resonance.

great! [smiley=innocent0006.gif]
________
Honda CBR900RR

Last edited by headzup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Club of Rome is nothing more than an extensive think tank that is/was well funded by certain PTB. do you have any examples of them running scared and desparate? Its a think tank that passes their recommendations on to their paymasters, plain and simple. If you view the fact that the PTB seem to have sped up certain operations as desparation, I honestly think you should view it from a few different angles before reaching that illogical conclusion.

I don't find it illogical to conclude that the Club of Rome are Liars, do you? I stand by what I believe.

Quote:
rain on your parade..I just used as an analogy. maybe burst your bubble?

Still doesn't apply...

Quote:
well, not really knowing your philosophy, whould you not oppose armed robbers entering you home with family there to protect. Are you the type to sit there and let the violence and mayhem overcome you without challenge? Just curious.
Im not saying you must DWELL on upon negative ideas or thoughts. However, ever living thing on this planet has some sort of instinctive survival mechanism that allows them to go into defensive mode when threatened.

Unfortunately some people, IMO, have tried to drown this out of themselves and are a great danger to themselves and their family. However people are indeed allowed to live how they wish. I wonder if these same people would just lie down to die if they found out they has a serious illness that would take a fight to possiblely overcome.

Irrelevant points made here. Somehow we went from a vision of sovereign individuals making their own lives co-operatively while creating a sustainable future for humanity without carrying the parasites around on our backs, to armed robbers in the house and serious illness. I am not engaging in any "fights" and I don't have any armed robbers in my home to contend with. I am not butting heads with anyone no matter how much provocation. I think I made it clear that my paths lead in opposite directions and are solution-based, on natural principles, not conflict-based.

Quote:
and there is absolutely nothing wrong with those ideas whatsoever Wink
but not taking into account what opposition you would have to achieving that honorable goal would be naive. You WILL and do already have opposition to it.

Really? Whom is that? Is it you? Am I fearful? No. Would it change anything should I encounter an "opposition" force or "robbers" in my home or threats to my family? No, of course not. You see, I am not engaging in silly games, I'm turning my back and walking away from them.

If anyone cares to create or participate in anything visionary for themselves in their area, they'll have to carry their own water. If I am to encounter "opposition", they'll have to quicken their pace to keep my backside in their sight. Will I ever lend my attention to them? No, of course not. This is an unconditional divorce.

This is a new natural environment where hierarchal structures cannot reside or compete with the natives, you see...? It thrives all by itself with very little care, once seeded. Its an evolutionary environment that optimizes conditions for human sustainability rather than consumption, repression and dominance. I suppose it will be difficult for many to get their heads around it. Particularly those still consciously enslaved in dualistic thinking and hierarchies. My communication skills are weak, I admit, but I hope this helps clarify some things...
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: IGNORE or OBEY? Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
Really? Whom is that? Is it you? Am I fearful? No. Would it change anything should I encounter an "opposition" force or "robbers" in my home or threats to my family? No, of course not.

You see, I am not engaging in silly games, I'm turning my back and walking away from them.

I would not oppose armed robbers at my front door if they were 80 years old and tried to take the medicine cabinet by force...They cannot live beyond so many years, none shall or are immune from death and thank god - who wants to live on Earth forever?

BTW - keep in mind the dictinction between IGNORING or NOT PAYING ATTENTION to some one or some thing is to give power to it because to IGNORE one must be aware of what is being ignored - that means paying attention to ignore successfully, otherwise one could be caught focusing on what was to be ignored and realize that by the time we realize we are focusing on what should be ignored it is already too late to stop the rising emotional toxicity which then takes on a life of its own, compelling each of us to release the excess toxicity beyond a certain concentration, resulting in all manner of DYSfunctional behavior which looks tragic but is subconsciously the mechanism for DIScharging the built-up toxicity from our flow of energy and awareness.
indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's plain to see that the Club of Rome document is a complaint, an airing of grievances spawned by an emerging tide of rational and intellectual independence. Modest as it might have been in the early 90's, it was still seen as a threat.
I'm not going to wander too deep here, just wanted to say that our enemies have a remakable ability to further their interests, multilaterally, with sporadic and seemingly simple actions. Maybe this would be as good a time as any to give them a small taste of their own medicine, non-confrontationally, personally, locally.....
We all know that we're being watched and studied like never before. We're being watched by folks who know perfectly well that most every action they initiate on state, national and international levels means dollars and cents to them, little more. Local politics has always been the greatest obstacle to the kinds of personal controls they're seeking, and it always will be, God willing, yet informed people have a very spotty record when it comes to real action - on any level - even in their own communities.
---->Most municipal water supplies in the United States are still fluoridated.<----
Why?
Who's responsibility is it to address, inform, and guide local policy?
If we could start a wave of dissention over water fluoridation, there's no telling how far it could take us in awakening and organizing. Expose one enormous lie (ie - how they used a compliant and trusting population to disperse toxic waste, ....links to cancer, brain damage, dental fluorosis, other problems) and people will begin to properly question other popular myths and the 'authorities' that spun them.
If you'd like to initiate some community action on anti-fluoridation, I'd recommend starting here for materials: http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/fluoridesummary.htm
(Eleven EPA employees unions joined themselves to this effort. They demanded that Congress take action immediately on their findings, yet appointed EPA administrators haven't done a F#$%ing thing, predictably, nor has Congress.)
Here are some other good references: http://www.slweb.org/bibliography.html
If you want to contrast your qualified, well-researched anti-fluoride materials with some industry-inspired slather (pure shit,) then try this, if you can stand to read it. It's blantantly transparent, evasive and very insulting, ....and it came from a 'public interest' organization founded by Alfred I. duPont: http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/general/teeth/fluoride.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: