FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Regarding the publishing of the Northwoods document (1998)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  

Is the Northwoods document deliberate disinfo?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Not sure
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Northwoods? Is that north of Hollywood?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Regarding the publishing of the Northwoods document (1998) Reply with quote

I'm gonna throw out a hypothesis. I don't know if it has been discussed or not before, but anyway...

There is a lot of surface disinfo in the uninformed "branches" of the conspiracy movement claiming that the knowledge of the Northwoods documents were a result of a FOIA request. This is of course not the case, as it was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board, a U.S. federal agency overseeing the release of government records related to John F. Kennedy's assassination. This piece of "disinfo" is most likely just the result of bad research.

But what if the publising (1998) by the National Security Archive of this very document (amongst 1500 other pages), in a joint venture with CNN, was an attempt to throw an already in the making (by intelligence) movement into a conspiracy of disinfo, believing, based on this document, that it was only a fraction of the US government that was behind the 911 operation, rendering the possibility of multi-agency (international) involvment a less than likely option. In conjunction with the "warnings" given from low-level intelligence (abroad) to low level US intelligence, couldn't this be an option? As useful as this document has been in establishing the sinister mindset of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the sixties, I cannot help but think that it might have served a dual purpose. The National Security ArcHive is heavily funded by well known NGO's with ties to big-corp, big-money and foreign interests.

Wikipedia wrote:
From 1985 until 1998, the Fund for Peace, Inc. was the archive's fiscal sponsor. Among the Archive's more prominent institutional supporters today, are the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Ford Foundation, the Freedom Forum, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, Congressional Quarterly, and Cox Enterprises. The Archive receives funding from these, and other, organizations via their donations to the National Security Archive Fund, established in order to administer the Archive's finances.

Most of the researchers within the 911 movement have had their eyes (trans)fixed on this document sinse about 10.30, 9/11, 2001 (and James Bamford refered to it in his Body of Secrets). It is important, but maybe more so as it pertains to the assassination of JFK (?), and may be used to later discredit the "movement" by refering to the fact that the plan wasn't approved by JFK and the fact that Allen Dulles was fired. On the other hand a cabal of pretty ruthless people remained in power subsequent to the assassination. I read Body of Secrets in 2002-2003, but as I wasn't really into the research of 911 at that time, I didn't really make the connection. I cannot help but think now, after looking into this for little over a year now, that the document seems to a little bit in our faces, and refered to by everything that can creep and walk within the 911 "establishment". Could the initial document be a fake (1962)? Are there other documents that refer to the Northwoods documents?

Any thoughts?

-EAK-

elfis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often have used reference to the Northwoods docs as my entre to telling folks about 911 as Inside Job. However, I too have had my skeptical side piqued by the possibility that it could be purposeful mis/disinfo.

I first heard about it via Bamford's supposedly being tipped off to its existence by a friend and then his story of finding it in the archives.

But as far as I know the only person to have written about it possibly being disinfo is Carol A. Valentine:

Operation Northwoods: The Counterfeit
by Carol A. Valentine
Curator, Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum
http://www.Public-Action.com
Copyright, October, 2001

Excerpt: "The reviews were well in circulation, but still fresh when 9-11 hit. In retrospect, Northwoods seemed like an eery premonition. I thought the release of the Northwoods revelations were indeed a timely coincidence. Because the Northwoods scenario seemed to fit the facts of 9-11, many writers cited Bamford and Northwoods. I was one of them.

But there is just one problem with Northwoods. Operation Northwoods was not written by Americans. Put in other words, Operation Northwoods documents were not written by the Pentagon. They are counterfeits."
http://www.public-action.com/911/northwds.html

But just now ... doing a little digging I find another article from the same period of time (October 2001) where the same author (Carol A. Valentine) is talking about (debuting ? starting pre Rumsfeld gaff?) the Global Hawk / No Plane at the Pentagon meme.

Even more interesting is the location of this article ...

Fintan Dunne's PsyOpNews.com site:

Operation 911: NO SUICIDE PILOTS
by nessie October 5 2001, Fri, 5:23pm
by Carol A. Valentine / Curator, Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum
http://eionews.addr.com/psyops/news/carolvalentine.htm

Also, can anyone confirm Jeff Wells' assertion:

"And part of the cover-up of the Pentagon heist has been the no-plane shell game, played smartly by Rumsfeld himself who "misspoke" that a "missile" had struck the Pentagon the same week Thierry Meyssen's original no-plane website was launched."
http://rigint.blogspot.com/2006/06/flight-of-capital.html

Curiouser and curiouser...

SMiles
elfis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to hijack this thread but thought I'd answer my own question RE: Rumsfeld and Myssan's Missile Theory originating in the same week:

"It was first floated in early October 2001 by French author Thierry Meyssan and US War Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Monsieur Meyssan started a webpage that suggested a plane did not hit the Pentagon on October 7, and Rumsfeld gave an interview to Parade magazine on October 12 where he said a "missile" hit the Pentagon."
http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html

Anyway ... on the main subject of the thread, I am still searching for any other articles out there exploring the Operation Northwoods as disinfo sub-meme.

SMiles
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up to Rumsfeld's "missile" disinfo (he did it twice, just so we wouldn't miss it), thumbs down to Northwoods being misdirection.

Here's why: the way I see covert ops coming to fruition is not as a blueprint from the desk of the globalists, but rather as a lower-level, ideology-based op that was simply guaranteed it's cover by the globalists, through their media ownership (and various other social controls, obviously). Not that it's imperative that they keep their hands clean, but if you can get the job done using underlings on the payroll, why bother to leave any trail back to your secret vault office?

The way this pyramid power scheme works - in my alleged brain - is that all the Perps have to do is make sure there is endless conflict (whether it be ideological, social or military) going on, then manipulate the MSM coverage of those events or ops. Politically, they simply enable one side come to power when the time is right (the pendulum swings back to the Right for the NeoCons, following the Clinton era) and "assist" them in the kinds of crap they know they are capable of and are most likely chomping at the bit to pull off.

In that scenario, Northwoods was an invention of the military minds - and yet that does not limit the scope of who is/was/will be behind any covert ops. As I said, create-assist-enable conflicts, and then you manipulate through public perception of those conflicts. E.g., Haditha - how do they get these murderous atrocities to occurr precisely when needed? Do they literally order the murder of an Iraqi family by U.S. troops? Of course not - military atrocities probably go on every week over there, we just hear about the ones that are allowed in the wire services because they fit the necessary timing. All you have to do is mix the powderkeg with the civilians seeing the troops as occupiers, and troops being there for 3 stop-loss tours in a row. Voila - endless, random violence is guaranteed, and all you have to do is pick and choose what stories go where.

Iraq is 'media manipulation paradise' - a controlled war zone, with very few rules and very little real journalism, other than easily discredited internet stories.

Call me crazy. It won't be the first time. Wink

(Apologies if I've repeated myself in this post.)

elfis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: "911 Case Study: Flight 77" by Mike J. Wilson Reply with quote

"911 Case Study: Flight 77" by Mike J. Wilson

A short movie illustrating the final moments of American Airlines flight 77. Key points include lamp pole evidence, security cam view analysis, generator damage and actual photos. Witness new video and photos never seen before until just recently.

-=-=-

I've just viewed what I consider a very good computer simulation analysis of the Pentagon Strike. The footage was posted to Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet website at the url below.

I'd seen computer graphic stills previously from the person who created this animation but this is the first time I've seen this Case Study. It originates from the website of Mike J. Wilson who is apparently a computer graphics modeler for court cases and advertising firms, I gather.

While the Case Study animation supports the "plane hit the pentagon" story the website is seemingly pro-parapolitical analysis of supposed "terrorist" attacks and includes several sections linking to Alex Jones' July 25th 2001 warnings, Lone Gunmen pilot episode and even features background info on Hegelian Dialectic - Problem / Reaction / Solution paradigms.

This computer analysis also seemingly explains the "white plume of smoke" trailing the object before it hits the Pentagon from the released security camera footage.

Worth a look! And you can watch and/or download the file at the urls below:

911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77 - You Tube | July 1 2006

A short animation with video and photos illustrating the final moments of Flight 77 on September 11, 2001. This SUPPORTS the notion that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/010706casestudy.htm

---------------------------------------

An interesting idea by a philosopher named Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel is summed up in the following phrase... 'Thesis, Antithesis, and Synthesis' or (as I like to translate it):
'Action + Reaction = Change'.

This can be a natural or unnatural occurrence with a positive or negative outcome. An example of this then, might be...

Action: Ideas or movements set into motion. Action gives rise to opposition, causing a...

Reaction: Conflicting ideas or movements. As a result there arises...

Change: Overcoming the conflict by reconciling at a higher level.

The charge that this simple formula has been used over the centuries for nefarious purposes prompted me to investigate whether there really is evidence of such a 'conspiratorial hypothesis' in today's world. Some of the material that I have uncovered is compelling. A portion of this website is hereby dedicated to share them with you. What you will find here is a collection of some unusual (and just plain scary) facts, views and opinions regarding our past present and future, that would seem to fit the Hegelian Dialect in a way that is not pleasant to think about. As you study this information, ask yourself the very wise question... 'Cui Bono?' or 'who benefits?'.

http://mikejwilson.com/911/

Download the video here
http://mikejwilson.com/911/911_case_study-flight_77.zip
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh goody - another installment of a carefully constructed, seemingly unanswerable argument, waiting in the wings to infest our psyches since Sept. 11th, 2001. Let's debate plane parts and missing videos and conflicting eyewitness testimony, it'll keep us busy while Nero tunes his fiddle for Act 12.

Tell you what - get a hold of the traffic cam video, show me the airplane as it came in, and I promise I'll watch that. End of discussion. If it was Flight 77, hey - then I guess George Bush is a good guy! (Was that the right response? I'm not sure anymore. Anybody have a script I can borrow?)

As always, "it's a huge mystery to which we may never have the answer." Because, thanks to the simultaneous failings of about 80 CCTV cameras that day, we just missed it. Sorry folks, we have some bad news and some badder news: the tax dollars you spent on the Pentagon security system (not to mention your trillion dollar air defense system that apparently isn't worth shit) was a waste of time - apparently all 80 cctv cameras went on the blink that morning. We just missed it, that's the bad news. But here's the badder news - you'll have to make due now with 3D modeling estimates, and that's going to set you back a few more tax dollars. Don't worry, you'll get immune to these intelligence insults eventually, if you somehow aren't already. We'd give your money back, but...obviously we don't give refunds, or you'd have 1.5 trillion coming from that Iraq mistake.

But I admire your participation and apparent profit from this seemingly endless cottage industry. Good work, Mike. (You wouldn't be related to Mike Williams, by any chance, would you? Similar writing style... <ahem>)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: