FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I thought I'd throw in here... funny how things you hear long ago come back to fit into a puzzle someplace else...

This was advertised on the radio today..
http://www.ashkenazfestival.com/ and boom... rang a bell...

I heard a lecture where the Ashkenazi Jews were discussed... can't remember much about it cept for the curiosity that the term Nazi may have originated there... Is this somehow all related?
Neo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Stupid Satanists Reply with quote

Quote:
I heard a lecture where the Ashkenazi Jews were discussed... can't remember much about it cept for the curiosity that the term Nazi may have originated there... Is this somehow all related?

It's all related.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/questions7.html

Check out all those pages, there's some good stuff on there. I'd never seen the ugly spider on page 5.

It's some big long war between secret societies. I don't buy the stuff about Nazis. That crap is all made up long after the fact. The stuff about Hitler and the Thule Society, for instance. It comes from this book by the self-styled “White Magician” Trevor Ravenscroft, called Spear of Destiny (Amazon.com link, in case it goes stale). About how the Nazis were using the power of the spear that pierced Jesus ben Yahweh’s body at the crucifixion to achieve world power. What ... ever. The comments on that Amazon page are spot on. -- “There is absolutely no evidence that Hitler was a Satanist or any other type of practicing occultist.” -- Duh! Yeah, there were lots of secret society people running around in Germany back then. And the Nazi Party declared a friggin’ war on them! They shut Freemasonry down. They had public exhibits about it in Berlin. They wrote whole big long reports about the origin of this subversive crap. Now the bastards say Hitler was an occultist himself, and the Nazis were trying to eliminate their competition, blah blah blah. Get a life.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd never seen the ugly spider on page 5.

I'd known for years about the statue in the Hague. I had no idea there was one in Rock plaza too. C-R-E-E-P-Y!
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody want to weigh in on the "Hitler was very gay" scenario?

As the legend (urban?) goes, the first thing Goebbels did when prepping 'Dolph for the big-time political life was to murder all his close friends, supposedly because almost all of them were openly gay.

Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4277&highlight=#4277

Quote:
Neo said:
Hitler and Mussolini were the good guys. That's why they have to be continually vilified. That's why you have the whole Holocaust myth.

Quote:
Hitler was a great statesman who committed the cardinal sin of extricating his country from the grip of the international bankers. He was democratically elected in 1933, while Germany, along with the rest of the world, was wallowing in Great Depression. He asked for four years to accomplish his platform. He did it in three. In three years he took a country where people were pushing wheelbarrows full of money around to buy bread -- where people wanted to be paid twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, because the money would be worth less then -- and he turned it into a paradise. I'm not even going to get into the kinds of things that happened in Germany in the 30's, but you can just call it a "worker's paradise" for short. He set an example that the rest of the world was noticing. A very bad example, as far as the bankers were concerned. Which is why they got the rest of the world to gang up on Germany and Italy and crush them.

You are omitting Mussolini's Black Shirts and Hitler's Brown Shirts under the homosexual Rohm.
Not to mention the Reichstag fire, which we now know was arranged by Herman Goering.

The Nazis were shit bags. Hitler was an opportunist who was funded by Wall Street bankers and the senior Rothschild himself.
Fascism is the form of government in which government becomes the enforcer for world bank interests--rather like our current US government.

You need to read more, deeper. You haven't got it right.

These are not people to admire. For one thing, they were failures. Fall guys.

Sic Semper Tyranus

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and we can stop already with the "holocaust myth." The single biggest reason to believe in the holocaust's existance and size is because one of it's many purposes was to simply steal the assets of millions. What do you think happened to all the property and holdings of murdered families? State property. And that's why they killed so many - they had to dispose of all the heirs as well. I think it's even feasible that 6 million may be a conservative estimate.

This whole holocaust denial op is, IMHO, a construct of the Rothschi|ds and other power elite Jewish banker families to add insult that ordinary Jews everywhere can be enraged by. And the more enraged real holocaust survivors you have, the bigger the group that uber-rich bankers can dishonestly pretend they are members of.

The holocaust was real. Only it's origins, financial enablers and purpose are debatable, and that's becoming much less so. In fact, politically, it's a common theme.

Attack Yoseff

macauleym

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not researched this enough, but it seems to me that the notion that "reality is simple" (Neo) is a cop-out. And that holds whether you assert that Hitler (and, say, Mussolini) was simply evil or simply good. I could be wrong, but I doubt that either statement is very accurate.

From what I've read, Hitler did help to revitalize the German economy, and likely pissed off the international bankers by championing gold. Also, there seems to be evidence that both Churchill and FDR wanted war at least as early as the mid-1930's. But I haven't seen any credible evidence denying that Hitler and the Nazis persecuted and killed lots of people, including the mentally ill, physically handicapped, political dissidents, Gypsies, Jews, and others. And from what I understand, fascism is (and was in Germany and Italy) rather antithetical to liberty, justice, and democracy, and not all that "good", even to the loyal German people who weren't so much afraid of persecution. I'm sure you could find accounts by some Germans who liked Hitler and benefited from his policies, just like future historians may find accounts by present-day Bush fans who think he and his administration's policies are just great for America, but the fact that such opinions exist or existed doesn't make them true.

As far as I can tell, the unfortunate and inconvenient truth (no reference to Gore) is that reality is complicated, and it is very hard to figure out what really happened and what is really going on. I'm skeptical of anyone who asserts that reality is simply so-and-so, no matter how much research they've done. And all the more skeptical when they claim things that are (as far as I can tell) demonstrably false.

I wish I could conclude with a simple summation or a wise platitude, but part of my point is that I can't, and I doubt that anyone else can or should, if they are truthful. There's probably a more eloquent way of saying this, but I'm not feeling particularly eloquent today. Sorry.
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: simple truths Reply with quote

Outstanding post, macauleym. I don’t even know if I can do it justice. I’m not feeling particularly inspired today. Let me try to take it in pieces.
Quote:
It seems to me that the notion that "reality is simple" (Neo) is a cop-out.

What I mean by that is, the truth about what happened when -- about any given event -- is indeed simple. The assassination of JFK, for instance. There was a motorcade in Dallas, and there were snipers, and one of them eventually put a bullet through Kennedy’s head. If we could go back and rig up cameras in a bunch of places, then we could capture on film the people firing the guns. There was only one event going on there. You can view it from many different perspectives, but there’s still only one thing that actually transpires. After the crime, we have a massive cover up, with all kinds of information. We thousands of people investigating over the course of decades. But that whole mountain of information they've generated doesn’t elucidate the actual event. If anything, it obscures it. It doesn’t show me who shot JFK. It tells me, this guy and this guy and this guy were connected because of this over here, and they said such-and-such about it at a hearing, and the reason they’re probably involved is because ... — Fine. That’s all fine. But that’s not an answer to the question. My question is, Who shot JFK? And instead of an answer, I’m getting endless amounts of research to do, most of it concerned with which sources of the research are even trust-worthy, and therefore possibly relevant. What I’m saying is, if I’m ever actually successful in clearing a path through all of that, then I can count on finding a simple answer lying somewhere at the bottom of it all. I may not know the answer -- to this or any other riddle -- at the moment, but I’m confident that it’s a simple answer, and that helps guide my research. This was something I learned by studying different conspiracies, and I pass it along because it may be helpful to someone else. Not because I want to make them lazy in their endeavors, but as a kind of compass. So many people have quite literally devoted their lives to the JFK assassination and still not managed to finger the culprits, so I'm pointing to the methodology as possibly capable of improvement. -- What can we do to get better results here? – How about looking for the simple, rather than the complex.

Quote:
And that holds whether you assert that Hitler (and, say, Mussolini) was simply evil or simply good.

Now, when it comes to the people who carry out simple plans, there are any number of motives involved for their actions. Human beings are certainly not simple. They are not transparent, even to themselves. The ability to observe your own thoughts critically is a learned one, and most people don’t possess it to any significant degree. So, to continue with JFK, if you want to go back and try to account for what was going on in the minds of the people who ordered the hit, then you’re facing what is probably nothing more than a philosophical exercise. There were so many people who had reason to want Kennedy dead, that the answer to the big Why? is likely more of a confluence of interest than a single definite reason. -- He wanted to destroy the CIA, and may have called off the air support to the Bay of Pigs invasion. He wanted to stop the escalation in Vietnam. He rescinded the oil depletion allowance. He went after the Mob. He was printing interest-free Treasury Notes. He was making cryptic statements about a “shadowy purpose” or some such thing, behind the office of the Presidency that he meant to expose. He was supposedly opposed to Israel having the Bomb. -- There are others, but those are the ones I can recall at the moment. Kennedy basically screwed everybody. There may be something to the story about him taking acid, since it’s hard to imagine anyone making it to the office of president with so little understanding of what his actual job responsibilities are. Who knows. It’s a huge question, and that’s why I’m using Kennedy as an example. It’s the granddaddy of conspiracy theory.

So Kennedy is indeed complicated. Hitler, on the other hand, is not anything of the sort. Hitler was exactly what he was. The only difficulty to understanding Hitler comes from not reading what the man said. Who his enemies were, and their motivations for wanting him dead, are the epitome of transparent. The reason it seems otherwise to most people is, they get their information solely from his enemies. Because they are now his enemies' slaves. If I or anyone else tries to clue them in to non-orthodox sources, they call us, and the material itself, malicious lies, sight unseen. They've been conditioned to respond in that childish manner in the same way their parents were conditioned to go to church and believe childish stories about saints and apostles and deities. To sing and pray and feel generally well about themselves and the blessings of heaven as the world around them becomes hell. The people who did that conditioning are the same ones doing the treatment on Hitler today. Hitler was the closest thing to a real saint this world is going to see. And that's real bad news for their racket. So Hitler must become Evil. -- Hitler is the Devil. Yes. Or at least equivocally good and bad, like the rest of us. But not unqualified Good. No. Not acceptable. Definitely not acceptable.

I'm already a little pooped. I just looked at all the other posts you've done today, and I must tell you, I despair of being able to keep up with you even on one of my best days, which this certainly is not. -- Wow!

Let me take a smoke break and see if I can get second wind. (cough cough!)
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: but not too simple Reply with quote

Looking at what I just wrote, I realize I made a tactical error in choosing a complicated conspiracy as an illustration of my "Truth is Simple" maxim. I should have chosen one that has been solved already. Then you'd be able to see how all the speculation that swirled around it was fruitless, and most likely generated by people with the intent of disguising what was otherwise out in the open. I used to use JFK for that, because I thought William Greer, the driver, was the guy who took the killing shot. That turns out to be wrong. So I'll have to use something else in future.

Quote:
But I haven't seen any credible evidence denying that Hitler and the Nazis persecuted and killed lots of people, including the mentally ill, physically handicapped, political dissidents, Gypsies, Jews, and others.

Well, you'd first have to show me the credible evidence that the Nazis did what everyone's claiming. That's where the difficulty originates. Because what we believe about WWII today almost entirely Allied propaganda. Propaganda that sticks because the bad guys won. Since it sucks to be living in a country run by bad guys, it's understandable that most people don't even want to begin to deal with that reality. It's ok if Chomsky dumps all over the CIA, but when it comes to Nazis, there's no questioning that they were Evil walking the face of the Earth. We already know that, and people who say different are obviously the evil ones.

What I can show you is the path that led me out of the lies in the first place. It started with learning what had happened to Germany in the aftermath of the war. Here are two essays from a site which has much material on this:

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/ike.htm

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/massrape.htm

Then I started finding out about what had taken place before the war. For instance, the reason why Hitler had invaded Poland. Because of the massacres of ethnic Germans that had been going on there since, I think it was March of 1939. And the refusal of the international community to deal with the Bolsheviks in Poland on this killing rampage. There are a few sites with entire books on this, but judicial-inc. has an excellent summary:

http://judicial-inc.biz/Broomberg.htm

The pages on judicial-inc may not be wholly convincing to everyone on their own account, but it's a brilliant site for the bottom line on a whole range of issues.

I think I'm just going to leave it here for the moment, since those two sites will give you quite a bit of excellent material to look at. Please keep posting these excellent posts.

Postscript: My comment on Hitler as saint-like is sure to catch flak from the all-knowing skeptics (a contradiction in terms?), so let me give you one other must-read by an author who fully concurs in that sentiment, Savitri Devi. The Table of Contents for the book is here, but that picture is so charming, and represents exactly what Hitler was really about. Too much sun, not enough lightning. Insufficiently ruthless for the task of dealing with the world's problem. This group of – explicative deleted – who trample his name through the mud today for coming so close to dealing with it. The only really important parts of this book are Parts I and IV. You will miss essentially nothing by not reading the chapters on Ghengis Khan and Akhnaton, which are quite tedious in any case, whereas the rest is brilliance.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian Flynn wrote:
I thought the google film 9/11 eyewitness was worth watching. The video footage with adjusted audio, and live radio commentary seemed nice.

Unfortunately the acting was terrible. Richard Siegel obviously didn't practice much. Why was he talking about air force planes ffs? Siegel is so spooky it's not funny. This film is definately booby trapped.

Quote:
Rick Siegel was a child prodigy who was recruited by numerous Fortune 500 companies for his problem solving and computer skills in the years leading up to 2001

He's supposed to be smart, but why is he acting so stupid?

'cause it's just acting.

I know I posted this somewhere on this forum:
I too FELT Siegel's video was good.

Then I checked his website and his own forum or BB. His forum was aimed at throwing rocks at good people and defending known bad people. I think Fintan was one of his "bad people".

Then I found a section on him at 911research.com or 911review.com, but I think the former. (note link to original from mirror)

If you can't find it on his site, I'd go to Google Advanced and type in
911eyewitness in the search and 911research.wtc7.net into the domain. I think you'll find a blow-by-blow takedown on Rick Siegel's movie. Then it's up to you if this takedown-breakdown makes sense to you.
krammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with the 911 eyewitness video is that no other video taken right around the trade centers captures pre-explosive sounds like those heard by Rick Segal's camera.

I really had hoped this was authentic, but it is quite obviously fake.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones and such Reply with quote

Neo wrote:
I thought I’d continue the discussion about Alex Jones over here.

Hitler repudiated the legitimacy of the swindle. He just said "fuck you" to the banksters.

Hitler was funded BY the Ameican and Euro BANKSTERS, and Himmler and he gave all the power back to them, after he seized all power.

comment on other posting about the Hegelian Dialectic of Jews vs. Nazis

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5014#5014

Last edited by dilbert_g on Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 28 of 42

Jump to: