FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Looking Back, What Was YOUR 'Holy Sh*t!' Moment of Truth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Manipulation or lack of choosing? Reply with quote

funzone36 wrote:
Quote:
That the members of the U.S. population who supported the war could continue to do so in the light of what they had become by virtue of that one terrible act.

That's because they've been manipulated.

It's a very interesting concept when we start to blame others for how we react to certain situations. We all do it at various stages in our lives but it is not until we start to take FULL responsibility for ALL our actions that we start to empower ourselves.

Sure the PTB have have come up with some crappy B-grade explanation which the majority have swallowed hook line and sinker. But who is really to blame for believing it. I take it you don't believe the gov. line because you have taken some responsibility to seek out the truth. Many do not make that choice for numerous reasons. They are too busy, scared, believing, non-believing, vulnerable, sucker; whatever their reason, they chose it, no-one else.

This is the very reason why the world is in so much shite. Over the years we all have given away our ability to make choices. I'll include myself in that. In so doing we have become lazy, complaining sons-of-bitches who expect SOMEONE else to sort out our problems for us.
Leezamarie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My "moment" was not about the Towers but about the total media- produced fabrication surrounding the invasion.

Oh I new about the lies at the UN and I knew they were killing reporters but when I heard that Little Jessica Lynch had joined the army to fund her kindergarten teacher training the scales fell from my eyes. Oi, thunk I, that means that she is willing to kill children to fund a career working with children. Nice stuff!

At once I realised that only a middle class PR dimwit, secured an education by virtue of daddy's cash alone, could have produced such patronising drivel. The whole story had to be an elaborate, odious lie.

Worse still, the hour long propaganda film of Jessie's so called "rescue" was aired here in the UK on a night when innocent civilians were being murdered but no one was ever held accountable for replacing news with fiction. Is it possible that I knew it was a total fabrication but no one in British broadcasting did?

After that Lil Jessie became my litmus test for fake alternative news personnel many of whom were comparing her to Ron Kovak.

Despite the hyped battle and fake rescue, the convenient amnesia, the phoney "anal" rape allegations against the Iraqis who saved her life, not to mention the convenient deaths of 4 of her platoon buddies after they returned to the US, none of the Internet Truthseekers seemed to share my indignation about this disgusting fraud.

ALex .Jones skirted around the issue but would not critisise for fear of losing video sales. Rense, Rivero, Senderberl and Skolnick ignored the implications. Stan Goff agreed with me privately but said he was after "bigger fish" - good excuse for supporting a lie!
Prior to this incident, I knew about propaganda but did not realise that our media was staffed soley by lying, cowardly, sell-out hacks.
MattFromMaine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time posting after just discovering the site and Treeincarntion...excellent job Fintan!

In retrospect, my moment of truth was (like many) 9-11, although I didn't realize this until some time later. That day began such a crazy, rough journey in my life: on 9-11, I was an 18 year old kid alone for the first time in my life for any long period of time, in another country (Canada) attending university.

I had left a high school girlfriend, and was emotionally distraught over this seperation from my first girlfriend, I had left my few best friends behind as well as my parents and everything I had known. But I entered a new life of freedom and loads of booze and smoke, and this lifestyle and the new people I was meeting soon overshadowed any depression I was having about ditching my 'old' self.

To move this along (I tend to ramble), when 9-11 happened, everyone around me was Canadian, and they all looked to me to see how I was doing and what I thought and felt about this incident, as if I was to have been more affected then them by what happened, and I tried to be that guy. And since I was removed from the atmosphere and talk and aftermath of 9-11, I felt like I needed to keep up with all the developements; I started to regularly read CNN.com, and that continued and for a long time until I naturely seeked out different views and new sites. I wound up on Rense.com and felt so special and scared that someone was going to get me for viewing the stuff there, but I was new to the 'conspiracy game' and I took the predicatble course down that road.

Meanwhile, I had a girlfriend in Nova Scotia whom I was very attached to, and when summer break came I had to leave her for Maine, but we were to resume 'dating'. That summer I betrayed my emotions, and managed to find a girl down here, while stilling talking to my Canadian girlfriend for hours at night and making trips to see her. But of course this couldn't last, and I lost both my emotionally others here and there; this spurred a nasty bout of depression, or shift in my mind.

The next two years at college were a haze of booze, and eventually I failed out. All the while I continued to learn more about the world, at the time mostly politics and the upcoming 04 election, and what not ( I went through all the phases of hating Bush, praising Kerry, Hating Kerry, loving Bush, and finally saying fuck it to the whole damn thing.) I learned more, and the avenues of knowledge branched out into so many different things that I felt had some sort magic word that would make my fucked up life bearable and ok.

More rambling, but basically 9-11, my life before 9-11 was my dream, and I have slowly awoken since, quite literally. I have barely any memories from my life before 9-11, it feels like a haze in my mind, and that is because I never really was experiencing reality then, but more just floating through it, and nearly literally.

In your Decoding the Matrix, you mention the atrophy of the body, and reconstructing the body after exiting the matrix, and I am finding that I myself had lived close to 21 years of my life atrophied; I always had bad posture and have been weak for as long as I can remember, and I have come to find that it is because I had never been able to realize my physical reality as well as mental one. I am now in the process of tearing muscle and finding out how my body works, trying to take control of myself through use of my mind.

I used to move through life in a path of least resistence, and since my birth as far as I can tell, I have slinked about and used the least energy or muscles possible to get by, much like a sissy. But I never understood why I wasn't just able to walk and not have to think about it or signal my legs to walk and it would just happen naturally, and the same with my social and work life. I never tried to manipulate my own exsistence because someone was either telling me what to do and how, or it was something I was able to figure out (I wasn't able to 'ape' others physical movements.)

It was quite amazing, because I have been in a real 'upswing' just recently and Fintan Dunne has quite a bit to do with this: my rough journey of conspiracy theory paranoia, emotional trouble, and non-control of my body have all started to wither away. For me, it is no longer about JUST what is going on with the elite or the 9-11 truth or whatever- I have grasped the basic messages I needed to fully and I can now see why and what happened and happens in this world, much like the cypher to a code.

In music, books, papers, words, whatever, if ITS there, I know it (and there is alot of IT out there...I am shocked at the sheer volume of popular songs have talked about it for so long, every time I hear an old song again now it is like listening to a brand new piece of music!) I owe that ability to 9-11. I am still learning to deal with my mind, but I have taken control and I am on the way, and for that I owe a great deal to Robert Pirsig and his book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which I am almost finished reading for the first time. He has really taken me to a whole other level of understanding, particularly in my own life and experience.

And Fintan Dunnes series of Treeincarnation, which I listened to no more than three weeks ago while ripping through Pirsig also, helped reinforcing the general ideas Pirsig was explaining, but taking it further and showing how they apply in a larger scheme...which was and is still mindblowing for me!! THanks. I may not be the briefest writer, and I struggle with explaining the things swirling around in my head, but it has really come together for me recently.

So in summation, over my life and the past 5 years or so, I have encountered numerous moments of truth, another layer peeled from the onion. And just recently I have had one of the thickest layers yet pulled away with new ideas that I just frankly had never heard, but perhaps had somehow always known and thus I was so primed and eager to understand and manifest within these ideas that my moment of truth is on-going.

Oh yea, to finish up with me taking control of my exsistence more and more, I had been unemployed for a long time and desperately, and the strangest thing happened: I was listening to the third episode of treeincarnations series one morning, and the exact moment it ended (my jaw still floored at the wild ideas I had just realized) the phone rang from a company I had applied to a ways back calling me in for an interview which I aced and now I have a job.

It was just to much of a 'coincedence' for my liking; I knew I was on the right track to understanding when listening to Dunne and what he was speaking of, and that phone call was a confirmation from the cosmos that I was on the path, and that things can be better, but that I need to get off my lazy, shy ass and do something about it. Its all about wielding the things we have!

It all ties in together. In every possible way, every level of your life, the way is out there. Keep up the good work, and congrats if anyone actually read that shit was able to UNDERSTAND what I was poorly writing about.

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story Matt, can relate to much of what you said. Boozing at uni and not completing your course. Definitely can relate to that. Laughing I'm envious that you were able to wake up so early in your life, for me it took another 19yrs. But then again it's but a spit in the ocean as I keep telling everyone here that I intend on living until I'm 200. Smile

That Zen book must me some kind of book. After Fintan's latest speel about it I thought I'd better have a read of it myself. I'm picking up a copy of it from the library tomorrow.

MattFromMaine wrote:
that things can be better, but that I need to get off my lazy, shy ass and do something about it. Its all about wielding the things we have!

Matt, if this was the only thing you had learnt in the last 5 years then that would be enough. The best way to interact with the world is on your terms not others.

Cheers.
aspectus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the above. I don't think there's anyone in the States, Canada, UK, EU and middle east for sure that didn't have that sinking, sickening feeling that comes when people know war and chaos is coming.

But for me it was the morning of April 19, 1993. That's right, 1993. When the government of the United States murdered 76 innocent civilian American citizens in broad daylight on national television. That was my "Holy Sh*t" moment. I got on the phone to call everyone I knew...and people did not want to talk about it.
That's when I knew the handwriting was on the wall. Everything since was escalation from the public letting them get away with those murders.
The ATF trapped them in their building for weeks. When the public said nothing, they burned them alive. So no bodies were left to be photographed or seen. Someone planned that, came up with that idea. Those planners are still walking free, living large.

And for Americans who've not merely been silent during the slaughter of children in Iraq and elsewhere, but have enjoyed it, they've sealed their own future and don't even know. For the killers are just getting started. Rumsfeld and Bush have been sure to tell us all along "this war is for decades, maybe a century".
1960's Americans had no patience for a war that lasted longer thant WWII.
We protested the "Desert Shield" phase of the 1st Iraq invasion, on the same premise--'no more Viet Nams'.
What's happened since, that these officials can speak of their 100 years war, and nobody blinks? Further, they openly tell us this war is State vs. civilians. How can anyone not know they mean you and me.

It's been said a lot that 'everybody's brain dead'. But it's not that. It's 'compassion dead' and 'self preservation dead'.

If people can't feel compassion for the ruined lives and bodys of victims of the US taxpayers Murder Machine abroad, they cannot expect any people in the world to speak up for them, when the Snake gets around to eating it's tail domestically. The 'Western Theater' of the WW are coming, after the US election in 2008.

And as Charlie Manson once said, "You ain't seen the bloody trail".

There's a song by Leonard Cohen from 1989. "The Future". I listened to it then, I listen to it now. The 90's was America's last time to choose, with relatively blood free hands. I now see many Americans as dripping with the blood of mothers and children. Make no mistake, friend, you and I with compassion have that blood accumulating on our hands too, each time we stay silent when we could speak up. I see them already damned by their own choice, damning us all along with their number. Are you going to go on sitting on your ass as people did in the 90's, and no at least speak your mind to the brainwashed damned you overhear talking trash? "WE really got that bastart Zarquawi, way to go! Kill 'em all. Their animals".
Excuse me? Who were the animals of the Massacre of Fallujah?
We need to start carrying photos of these children in our wallets. Ask a war supporter to show you the photo of his pride and show in his wallet, then show him what he's approving and enjoying through his hatred of 'ragheads'. And be sure to tell him that "A people who can't feel compassion for children anywhere on earth can expect no mercy when our turn comes." Probably will start a fist fight, or get you fired at work, but no guts, no glory. Courage of conviction. We need that. You will get to choose whether you die on your feet, or live on your knees. That choice is not up to the man with big black gun. We make our own choices.

It's getting very late now, this has gone way too far. We're in that future Cohen sang of 17 years ago. It's just not really hit US soil yet. But it will if people continue to be unmoved by what our complicity is causing to innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan, and all the rest of this psychotic program of Globalist 'upgrading' of humanity to suit themselves.

New Year's Eve, 1999. I was living in Austin, Texas, where our fearless fleecer G W Bush was governor. In that location, everyone was aware that he would swoop up into Washington. Never mind the voting formality. In the Texas capitol they're used to power brokers just walking into office, and Bush was going to be the next president.
Looking back everyone who felt forboding about that should have dropped everything they were doing to turn out at the capitol every day to force their hand to tear gas or shoot us in frustration, just so dumber Americans could see a taste of how ruthless these people are. But instead Bush sailed through in full control of reality in Texas.

The first disturbing thing Bush did on his own was proceed to start executing a convict a week, signing death orders. He made callous remarks to the local press each time he signed the death warrant. He'd joke, he'd smile and chuckle. You see they were showing us how this man who was going to be in charge could order death without a trace of compassion. Sure, he was executing murderers, but with the glee of a Roman Emperor. He enjoys the power of death over life.
I guess those of us who could sense the future should have guessed that it would be the people who felt Bush was justified in his weekly executions policy would be the same ones who would buy into the 911 bullshit and support any war, anytime, anywhere. And they did. Those were the real 'sleepers'. People have called them 'brain dead' but that's not it. They're compassion dead.

I had forboding, I'd seen Kennedy shot on television as a boy, so I'd always been aware that there's an evil bunch at the top. I'd lived through 12 years of GHW Bush, people had been so relieved to be rid of the name for a few years, and here it was going to start over again soon, picking up were it left off with Desert Storm.
I went to rallies to protest the first Iraq war. But I must admit, at that time it was American lives we were thinking about, we didn't visualize the Iraqis--we just didn't support another war on a non-threatening country on the other side of the globe. More real compassion for the victim, both the target and the soldier, may have made a spiritual difference. We've been ineffective because people have been dumbed down, drugged, and superficial.

Many I knew then were aware of what was coming in this decade. Loss of more rights, economic repression, more laws just to make life inconvenient to keep people busy and down. And more important -- wars.
We knew Iraq wasn't finished.
People I knew and hung out with, fresh out of college mostly, knew that there would be some 'big event' but the speculation was when and what for. The assumption was some 'national emergency' probably false flag incident--many suggested the WTC would be destroyed and blamed on Muslim terrorists. It wasn't rocket science to suspect that, if you were open to the idea that they would do something for a pretext for authoritarianism and war. The WTC was constantly being suggested by their own media--movies. What do you think the 'Diehard' movies with Bruce Willis were preparing the public for?

But I'll keep this brief. The moment it really hit me, was New Year's Eve, 1998. Because I decided to stay in for the first time in years and not attend any New Year's parties. I drove around early in the evening while the sun set, and saw the people, felt the empty quiet there is on New Years Eve as most stores are closed and people are getting ready for their parties indoors.

A dark mood came over me that I hadn't expected. I knew that this was the end of the few years of 'innocence' in America. People had slept through the goverment murder of women and children on television in '93 at Waco. And the other incidents.
I felt forboding, because my mind went back to the morning I watched the ATF, FBI, and Delta Force bulldoze a firebreak for few hours around the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, and send in a Brandly flamethrowing tank (that's what Bradleys were designed to do), and proceed to burn 76 innocent men, women and chidren alive. A third were children. Who could watch that happen and not be fully aware of the remorseless, psychotic slaughter of children anywhere" From then on, it was clear they were going to unleash mass murder. Just not clear where and when, but guessing it would resume in Iraq after 2000 iwth a Bush in the White House wasn't hard to imagine.

Judgement day was coming for America's disregard of that. I knew it then and was able to keep it in the back of my mind during the rest of the 90's, but I knew that public apathy over that day was going to come back with a heavy, deadly price.

Forboding become knowlege the morning of 911. That was it, what people I'd known had been fearing for years. The 'big event', the pretext.
And all the misery and wholesale death and evil perpetrated every week since. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon.....rolling death. They got this far because the majority didn't get angry during their earlier, smaller murders right under our noses.

Last edited by Ormond on Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:58 am; edited 9 times in total
aspectus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canada's still got that realatively blood free innocence to speak up when local people start 'going along'. People have assumed that turning out for rallies and protests are all a person can do. But the real truth is, it does more to slap those around us to their senses when we hear them parrot the media line on this 'war on terror'. Complicity and going along is self-damning. These muderers first seek to make the public accomplices and accessories to murder. Then, they've got us by the balls.

I was corresponding with a few people in Toronto the summer of 2001. Canada still seemed like a different country, which preserved it's humanity.
I've been discouraged by what I've seen happening to Canada. I correspoond with someone in Winnepeg on this, who's well aware of it and keeps me informed. This is a world wide takover. Nobody is going to be left out this time. Not even the Swiss. There's no 'neutrality' this time. Everyone in the world must face these choices. Even those relatively 'safe' zones where the G-8 favors with corporate jobs and temporary 'prosperity' and 'peace'.
The very things that make people soft...as Americans got soft like spoiled little brats. Now we're accessories to mass murder.

Don't let this happen to Canada!

And now that Ireland is finally out from under the centuries of outright rule and oppression, and is being granted prosperity, don't let it happen to Eire!
I greatly appreciate Fintan and Kathy's work. You've got real courage of conviction. Guts.

aspectus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FaxMam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by FaxMam on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say Waco was the event for me as well, but I also admit that I didn't get it right away. I bought into the MSM spin and didn't give it much thought. Luckily for me, a Kiwi friend was staying with me temporarily, and he knew it right away. After a few late-night bull sessions, I started to wake up and realize how badly I'd been duped.

Then again, on 9/11, I once again initially fell for the bullshit. But thanks to the Waco awakening, it didn't take long for me to question what I'd been told. Initial casualty reports were sketchy, and when I saw the Ground Zero sign that read "5,000 reasons to kill them all!" I just fell apart inside. At that moment the scam's purpose couldn't have been more obvious, and I could have puked right then and there.

Now I question everything, from every angle.

- R4

p.s. Anyone else notice that when you totally ignore a troll's ad hominem attacks, they've pretty much shot their wad? Laughing

Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rump said:
Quote:
Luckily for me, a Kiwi friend was staying with me temporarily, and he knew it right away. After a few late-night bull sessions...

If you don't mind me asking, Rump, do you remember what it was your friend was saying to you during those sessions that woke you up? I mean, was he just like, 'Man, all those poor people they've just torched to death' or was it something deeper or differently-put that he was onto back then? {curious}

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: