FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Hot Facts For A Cold Case Murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just sent a couple of documents to Fintan to post on the site. I will continue to do so in small doses. There is an enormous amount written about this case and actual documents. It may be easiest to understand taking it a piece at a time.

One comment I failed to address earlier I noticed in Evelyn's remarks. Wrongly accusing an individual without basis is a hideous thing and Joan's case is a prime example of that very thing. Learning this is what happened and speaking out about it should attest to where my principles are rooted.

The allegations against my ex husband were made by my children. I have the documents and copies have been provided to the resources that should have helped a tragic situation. As a mother, I did the right thing seeking, and continuing to seek the right help. These are not allegations I could prove. If they had been, there would have been a much different resolve years ago. The position I take is supportive of my children and not ignoring what they have written. This is not a topic society addresses well. There are too many individuals who have made malicious allegations and the tendency is to believe that rather than the unthinkable. That's tragic for families that have legitimate concerns. These are the personal pieces of my family life with the Websters.

They in no way change the facts in the documents surrounding Joan's murder and a man implicated in the crime. The Webster family should be on the side of learning the truth in the murder of their daughter. That is the healthy and emotionally connected human response.
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top-notch interview, Fintan... and Eve! I will be following this story as it progresses. Thanks for sharing it with B4N!
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, the process unravelling this case has been overwhelming. I have sent Fintan some attachments to post that will help establish the framework how this man was implicated for the disappearance and murder of my sister-in-law. I have not been able to figure out how to load them. Until then, here is a video clip to let you know there are documents to support the concerns and raises very serious questions what was going on with authorities in this case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVObXLFLN04
theSaiGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Eve's cryptic story: There's no "there" there. Reply with quote

The timing of these allegations and their cryptic, insubstantial character suggest that the motives of the complainant are more self-serving, than driven by a genuine desire to dig up and expose the ENTIRE truth.

So Eve married into a CIA-bloodline family and discovered that they swim in a cesspool of lies, corruption, and possible child molestation ?
So the FBI is rotten to the core and riddled with gangsterism ?
Tsk..tsk..... oh my ... how shocking.
Gee ... I never would have guessed.

Did Eve just discover that the spook kingdom is evil ?
Did she just discover that institutions like the FBI and CIA are riddled with bribery and corruption, nepotism and family dirt, criminal cover-ups and protection of the privileged .....

One set of rules for THEM ... and a completely different set of rules for the rest of us ...

What a stunning discovery !!!!!

Big deal.
So what else is new ?

I'm inclined to agree with the preceding poster's observations that this sounds like just another case of sour grapes over a divorce and custody settlement.

Where's the substantive evidence ?
Why not present something solid enough that we can actually USE it against these bastards ?

I don't hear it or see it.
There's no "there" there.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skepticism is an argument I have encountered and again it entangles the personal aspects of these circumstances with the unresolved murder case of my sister-in-law.

My knowledge of corruption in the system as you describe it was in a broader sense and not one I identified within my family. One places trust in their family and I related to them in that way. The circumstances surrounding Joan's disappearance placed me in a family with a missing person and information I learned about that was controlled. It is not unreasonable to understand I trusted the family was doing everything possible to find their daughter. That was what was visible and I had no other knowledge to challenge that.

In exposing what has happened in this case and individuals involved, I have been as visible as possible. Learning the obstacles to the truth are the individuals delegated the responsibility for the case creates a daunting task to expose it. That in essence has me challenging the MA system; prosecutors, politicians, law enforcement, federal agencies, and other individuals who want to influence the falicies of this case. Thesaigirl described the nature of what exists to silence me. Regardless, I am out here clearly visible. I am not dissuaded or derailed by critics who want to assign motive.

The documents are surfacing that will help expose the corruption. Others are being sought through FOIA requests. Those efforts are ongoing at this time.

Some documents can be viewed in the file section at the following link:

http://groups.google.com/group/joan-webster-murder

I am going over them verbally on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/eveknowsthetruth

I have forwarded a few documents to Fintan to post and hopefully he will be able to do so soon. If anyone has a quick tutorial on loading pdf, jpeg, and other files from my system to the site, I can begin loading them more quickly. I can link to what is available on the web.

The first document I will link is a police report regarding a suspect in the Iannuzzi muder case. There were 2, but I only had knowledge of the individual implicated in Joan's case. It's impossible to make determinations about things you do not know. Questions and experiences with conflicting behavior in the family were not a solid basis to make formal challenges. My knowledge of circumstances surrounding the individual convicted by media in Joan's case has only been revealed through documents that I only gained access to within this last year. The following police report was one of the first documents I saw.

Police Report
and
Page 2

This is an extremely complex case and it has taken multiple people scouring thousands of pages to sort it out. The resistance to have this case independently been reviewed is enormous.

Focus on Joan's case and not my relationship to the family. My personal relationship only serves to add nsight into the situation from a family perspective, one with some very unique aspects.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eveknowsthetruth: Focus on Joan's case and not my relationship to the
family. My personal relationship only serves to add insight into the
situation from a family perspective, one with some very unique aspects.

I suppose from Eve's point of view it would have been easier to have
left out the personal family issues and just concentrated on the issue
of Joan Webster's disappearance and murder. But then she wouldn't
have been telling the full story. Reality is messy. And what you get
here is that full ''warts 'n all" story of the backdrop to the Webster
case and Eve's relationship to Joan and to the Webster family.

There is no doubt that there are big questions over the handling of,
and the official conclusions about, Joan Webster's murder.

The person or persons who kidnapped and killed her are still at large.
The officials who oversaw that process are still in command of justice.
There are many other contemporaneous cases of justice denied.
It still goes on. Time for a light to be shone on all this.

Those are the central issues here.

Quote:
theSaiGirl:
So the FBI is rotten to the core and riddled with gangsterism ?
Tsk..tsk..... oh my ... how shocking.
Gee ... I never would have guessed.....
Big deal.
So what else is new ?

Nothing new in crime and corruption of national institutions.
But it takes people like Eve to do something about it.
Besides express outrage.

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Documents Reply with quote

There is an enormous amount of documentation and the case is complex. It isn't something that can be sorted through quickly. It takes time to digest all the information that is there.

Understanding Joan's case and the man that was implicated requires looking at multiple cases. Those are the records along with news accounts, police records, affidavits, books, and news articles available. There are thousands of pages.

Thank you Fintan for helping me get some initial documents posted. These documents establish who knew what and when. This is to provide a framework of individuals involved in making the case against Paradiso for the disappearance and murder of Joan Webster.

Two anonymous calls were placed in January 1982 after George and Eleanor Webster had offered a reward on January 20, 1982. This was less than 2 months after Joan's disappearance on November 28, 1981.
When an informant's statement was publically brought forward in January of 1983, information came out that indicated these calls had taken place implicating the suspect Leonard Paradiso in a 1979 murder and in Joan's disappearance. The calls were placed to the Saugus PD and to the Websters. The individual was later identified to be Patti Bono, a woman who knew both Paradiso and the the lead officer Sgt Carmen Tammaro growing up. The calls were confirmed in the following documents. The first is an article from the Lynn Daily Item on January 31, 1983 after the informant's statement was being leaked to the press. The second is page 119 of the Iannuzzi murder pretrial testimony of Patti Bono on 3-7-1984, during a sidebar.

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/saugus-pd.jpg

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/bono-call.jpg

The Websters requested a meeting in late February 1982. The delay between the calls and the meeting can be explained by the death of George's father on February 8. 1982. The account was recorded by MSP Trooper Dave Moran who was involved in various aspects of this case, and published in his book Trooper in 1986. The excerpt describing the meeting is on page 154 of his account.

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/trooper.jpg

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/trooper-meeting.jpg

A grand jury was convened very quickly and the state attempted to gain an indictment against Mr. Paradiso where a connection could be made. Testimony in the initial grand jury seating implicated another man for the crime, the victim's boyfriend, David Doyle. The evidence against him was very strong and included in the police report linked in my previous post. The state changed it's case to a John Doe investigation for subsequent hearings.

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/gj.jpg

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/gj2.jpg

Law enforcement continued to report in the media that there were no clues or suspects in Joan's case. Behind the scenes they were implicating Paradiso for the disappearance of Joan Webster. That is indicated in parole notes as early as March 11, 1982 immediately following the first grand jury session on March 5, 1982. The Parole Officer is Victor Anchukaitis and Trooper Carl Sjoberg is the officer implicating Paradiso.

http://breakfornews.com/bfn5/implicating.jpg

This process began based on 2 anonymous calls without verification of the source and her allegations. There was nothing that placed Mr. Paradiso at Logan Airport, no one made a verifiable connection placing the suspect with Joan. That remains the case today with the former ADA acknowledging there was no real evidence to link this man to Joan. I am only setting the framework for the individuals involved in establishing Paradiso as the suspect in the Joan Webster case. Understanding this case meant examining whether Paradiso was responsible for the other murder where a conviction was gained. The documents support this was a wrongful conviction, something very prevelant in Boston at the time, and out of this prosecutor's office. These are not things I had awareness or access to until this past year.
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eveknowsthetruth wrote:
Thank you, the process unravelling this case has been overwhelming. I have sent Fintan some attachments to post that will help establish the framework how this man was implicated for the disappearance and murder of my sister-in-law. I have not been able to figure out how to load them. Until then, here is a video clip to let you know there are documents to support the concerns and raises very serious questions what was going on with authorities in this case.

Hi Eve. After watching your vids/presentations I definitely believe in you and that you're sincerely seeking truth and justice.

By the way this forum allows us to embed videos. So I'll go ahead and post the embed link from your vid so it appears on this page of the thread:

Voila ! Now we can see that turd bucket Burke's face. Laughing

(If you want to do this in the future, just copy and paste the entire embed link from your video's sidebar anywhere in the message box of this thread/forum. Hit preview to see if it worked. Then if you want to clean it up, simply remove "<object..." and everything passed it up to the "<embed..." leave that bit and everything passed that. Except at the end of the entire link remove the last "</object>" and your embed vid should look like mine. I think there are fancier ways of doing it, but that's my method. I always like to post the normal url link to vids at the bottom of the embed just in case others want to click on it. Hope all that made sense. If you have any Q's feel free to send me a pm. And welcome to B4N Smile )

eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the technical assistance. It is important for everyone to see Burke's face. This was a public defender who let the likely murderer in the Marie Iannuzzi have a pass. Along with law enforcement such as Sgt. Carmen Tammaro and Trooper Andrew Palombo constructed a false statement and represented it to the court to convict a man for crimes he didn't commit.

Joan's case requires looking at the individuals who would do that, and the system that continues to cover it up, to reach the truth these victims and others deserve. I'll continuw to get information posted a bit at a time. I welcome any questions. This is an extraordinary case.
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the documents Eve, it should help clear this up for me...this is quite complex...I appreciate what you are doing and am taking a look at all of the information. The video page seems to hold a wealth of info...
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the Kevin Weeks video. I have had quite a concentrated education about Boston and the crime figures there. I agree with Weeks that Connolly was not the only one involved in corruption. Other FBI agents in Boston who got off the hook were John Morris and Dennis Condon. US Attorney David Twomey was exposed and sentenced to 15 years. There were plenty more.

Individuals involved in Joan's case all have a verifiable connection to the organized activities of the time. Former ADA Tim Burke was assigned to her case at the same time he was given the 3 year old case of Marie Iannuzzi. The boyfriend in that case, David Doyle was the prime suspect with overwhelming evidence to charge him with the crime. He had an unusual relationship with an undercover cop who worked with informants, Andrew Palombo. Palombo was also assigned to both cases. Tim Burke has a verifiable connection to former drug trafficker and Bulger associate, Frank Lepere. Connolly received payoffs from Bulger for protecting Lepere's operation. That was confirmed in testimony at Connolly's recent trial by Flemmi and Martoriano.

Palombo and his superior, Sgt Carmen Tammaro were both involved in drug enforcement. They were assigned to Logan, a pivotal location for that, and where Joan was last seen. While they looked like heros busting the Angiulo crime family, Bulger's protected status let his operations flourish.

Joan's remains were found brutally beaten and buried in a remote shallow grave. The MO is like other victims of the organized crime at that time. Weeks mentioned a victim, Hussey, whose skeletal remains were among those recovered. When I learned Joan's remains had been found, it certainly raised doubt for me about the informant's story. I didn't know the condition of the remains or that new investigators involved did not agree with Burke's allegations. That is information I only learned this past year in studying the case. At that time I was under the belief that the suspect had been justly convicted for the Iannuzzi murder. I also placed trust in those delegated the responsibility for the truth in Joan's case. Burke was never able to gain an indictment and charge him for Joan's murder.

Burke was given Paradiso's name in a February 1982 based on 2 anonymous calls in a meeting called by the Websters. He was also given the Iannuzzi case because Paradiso could be connected to that case. Joan's case remains open allowing Essex County to manipulate the system and deny access to the files. There is a whole lot being covered up here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 2 of 47

Jump to: