FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 1 : The Looking Glass Key
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Newton's Third Law = Mirror Plane Process? Reply with quote

Quote:
Formally stated, Newton's third law is:

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. The direction of the force on the first object is opposite to the direction of the force on the second object. Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite action-reaction force pairs.

That sounds pretty darn mirror plane-y to me.
Yes?
pdpbison

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Episode 1 : The Looking Glass Key Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Episode URL: http://www.treeincarnation.com/leaves/Episode-0001-060103.htm

Science is searching for a Grand Unified Theory which can integrate all of our
knowledge about the universe into one fundamental explanation. [/img]

Hi Fintan,

Too, their aspiration begs to immodest heights of naivete or worse, the elastic limits of facility to which metaphors may be constructed, coaxed or obliged.

In the long, run, they are trying to ennunciate some representation of how they see things, or have elected to see things, which may have little to do with the 'things' themselves otherwise.

What at best, they are wishing to describe, is the vanity of their point of view, and, it's insular character.

I would suggest an 'Ant' knows far more about the 'Universae' than they do, even if we are decieved by the elegance and apearent simplicity with which the Ant occupies it's appreciations.

The Ant's modesty and economy alone, recommends infinitely more respect and admiration, than do the the exhortations, smug pontifications, job-security anxieties, role of 'explainers' and mediators of the cosmos, and sundy vieings variously of astro phycists or their kin, who, at the end of the day, likely still defer or subjegate their own rationality, or ethics, to bend obligingly to their wive's or bosses wiles, in order to get laid, or to get supper, or to get a better parking spot.

At least those whom I had met, impressed me so...

As have Ants...in their way...

I used to imagine that the business of Science was to draw co-rellations, and to recommend hypothesese for evaluations according to sincere and duityful praxis, method...

If there is a not even especially 'fine' line between 'that' and 'explaining' things, I would like them better if they respected that 'line' nicely.

And, they might get farther, too...

In good humor...
macauleym

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Initial reaction to episode one Reply with quote

I listened to the first episode last night, and thought I'd post my reaction here, before going on. Obviously, if you build on or clarify things in later episodes, that won't be reflected (no pun intended) in my comments here.

It seems to me, Fintan, that the operation of a mirror is a bit simpler than you're making it. The fact that it appears to reverse us, left-to-right, but not top-to-bottom, is only a trick, not a mystery. Because we're pretty much symmetrical left-to-right (on the outside), it's easy to imagine that the person reflected in the mirror has swapped their left arm for their right and vice versa. But this is just an illusion; in fact, every point on "this" side of the mirror corresponds with a point on the "other" side of the mirror, straight across the plane of the mirror, which is a plane of symmetry. It's not so much an "inversion" (turning inside-out, as you say) as a simple "reflection", point-by-point.

So it seems to me the question (paraphrasing you), "if left and right are swapped, why not top and bottom -- why aren't we flipped upside down?", reveals not some mysterious property of mirrors, but rather a misunderstanding of how they work. If we were symmetrical top-to-bottom -- say, if our heads were in the middle, eyes in the center, noses above and below, and mouths above and below, and we had two legs above and two below, and one arm on each side, and rather than being oriented by gravity, we were just floating around in space -- then if we looked in a mirror, we might think, "my top legs have become my bottom legs, and vice versa -- I've been flipped upside down!" But again it would be merely an optical illusion; we would be looking at nothing more or less than a reflection of every point across the mirror plane of symmetry.

So, besides the false mysteriousness of mirrors (and please correct me if I've misunderstood you on that), the next point where I lose you is with the notion that mirrors turn things inside out. Again, as I see it, mirrors do nothing more or less than reflect across the plane of symmetry. And if I understand the meaning of "in", "out", and consequently, "inside-out", mirrors do no such thing.

There are a few other things I could say, but I'll save it until I listen to future episodes (which may clarify things) or read your reply to my points here (which may also clarify things). Sorry for not being more specific in my comments here; I didn't feel like going back and quoting the relevant parts of the episode word-for-word, especially since I half expect that the problem is one of misunderstanding (mine), which should be easy to clear up. But if you're curious about which phrases or explanations caused my misunderstanding (if that's what it is), I can be more specific.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: The illusion is in the seeing which depends on the conduit Reply with quote

Death, as an insult to the purpose of the voyage that our spirit has embarked us on, and as a finality, is the illusion that resembles the image in the mirror. Even though it is clearly a reversed representation of our existence, it is unreal. It is a facsimile of ourselves and a demonstration of how easily our perceptions can be fooled.

When you look at the mirror you actually are seeing the planar surface of the back of the glass where it meets the silvering medium. What you perceive is what you expect to see at a depth that is equivalent to your distance from the mirror. Curiously, perception and perspective join together in confining your understanding of the situation. This restriction is a function of your capacity to clearly discern the nature of the image that you are seeing. Not wanting to deny our own senses, we accept the appearance of solidity and normality and reject what we can understand as a manifestation of an energetic phenomenon.

This is what the mind does. It allows the ego to direct and instruct the intellect and the reactive memory to adjust and adulterate what we know so that it becomes what we want to know because we are "familiar" with it....

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: The Mirror Plane Reply with quote

Anonymous9 wrote:
Quote:
Our exploration begins with the mirror plane

When I heard this about the mirror plane I hear the voice of wisdom

Tattoo (Fantasy Island): "The plane, the plane!"

...You get to the Island by the plane

Quote:
"The plane, the plane!"

translation:

Tattoo: "hey boss look another plane of asymmetrical people, who have problems dealing in an asymmetrical world."
Roarke: "Tattoo please turn off the mirrors allow them to enter Fantasy I-land, where they will learn about that magical 's' in the word island, where they learn about the shadow.

(Roarke devilishly rubbing his hands togther)...yes they will be allowed to merge with even their shadows!!!
hahahahahah"

Or as many of the ancients believed there exists a plane that exists between the big, the Macrocosm and the small, the microcosm...a dividing line between the boSS and the hobbit dwarfish disposition of Tattoo?
A tattoo being a micro image, a 2D representation leading to a 3D hologram.

A mirror divides the macro and micro, this is implied as you travel along the z axis....
Roarke and Tattoo in the photo are both raising their right hands, implying a symmetry.
If one of them had raised the opposite hand, this would be asymmetry...
Imagine if half of the German troops raised their other arm in a Nazi salute?

But hey this is fantasy island where dreams of symmetry, merging with your shadow come true, having the veils/mirrors removed, leading to a 'super consciousness'.

Asymmetry is a breakdown of symmetry and it is a vital key in parity (1957) and CP violations (1964), it is the veil separating the scientist from discovering his Holy Grail, the theory of everything based on symmetry.

Symmetry?
The scientist is thus trying to do with numbers what religion could not do using words, formulate a mathematical symmetrical equation for god.
Yikes Shocked

Does CERN conCERN you?
It should.
Much money and resources are being spent on investigating perfection/symmetry, when the reality is...down here on earth, we are collectively experiencing asymmetry and 'breakdown'.
Witness the changes take place in the world.

Polarity is asymmetrical.
Thus an apt symbol for an asymmetrical ongoing reality could in fact be the equal sign.
Quote:
=

Because the = sign is used to show how two asymmetrical parts form an equation.
Which means if our world was symmetrical...we would have no need for an equal sign within our archetypal consciousness, but in fact we do...and it goes very deep.
Wink
And you can rotate 90 degrees the = sign to form two pillars or two towers.

l l

Which came crashing down on 9 l l.
Which leaves us with the number 9.
And an esoteric and mathematical understanding of the number 9 helps to uncover the truth.
The number nine is one of those common denominators, linking an archetypal humanity.

Funny and coincidental and fate I believe, both Fintan and my life were altered by 9ll.
For both of us, as those 2 towers WTC1 and WTC2 (1 veiled) were destroyed and came crashing down, apparently their destruction was the wake up call, asking who is going up?. An event we and others heard and have since responded too...
There are many seekers who felt something profound on 9ll.
Like the theme from the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind...somehow we have been imprinted by the matrix, and we now share a common vision.

...begins with a zzzt
Idea

namaste

Raphael

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/left-hand-pathuniversal-asymmetryright-hand-path/

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Episode 1 : The Looking Glass Key Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Science is searching for a Grand Unified Theory which can integrate all of our knowledge about the universe into one fundamental explanation.

Our exploration begins with the mirror plane.

Fintan both you and me know how significant the 'mirror' is....xyz axis, reflections and rotations...
Check out the description of this book I was thinking about ordering ... it deals with your pet peeve...I/O theory?
The reason I came across this book is simple.
On a hunch** of late, I googled 'ancient vortex theory swastika'.

Quote:

The book describes a history of the vortex theory. Introduced at the dawn of science almost 2600 years ago, it had passed through five phases of accumulation of its strength by absorbing the discoveries made during the Greek civilization, the Copernicus Revolution, the age of electromagnetism, the atomic age, and the information age. During the first four phases (see Chapters 1 through 12 of this book), the development of the vortex theory followed the same misfortunate pattern. Each time, this theory managed to bring attention of a new generation of brilliant scientists, who were enchanted by a deep physical meaning of its basic concept. But, although they employed the latest advances in science, none of them was able to produce a mathematical tool making the vortex theory practically usable. The fifth phase began in 1993 with the discovery of a unique spacetime spiral element, called the toryx. The toryx is a particular case of a multiple-level dynamic spiral with a poetic name helicola that describes the paths of all moving celestial bodies in our universe. The ability of the toryx to be turned inside out made it perfect for modeling the polarized prime elements of matter. A close offspring of the toryx called the helyx turned out to be ideal for modeling the polarized prime elements of the radiation particles. This discovery led to the development of a new version of the vortex theory called Three-Dimensional Spiral String Theory (3D-SST) outlined in Chapters 13 through 16.
http://www.amazon.ca/Prime-Elements-Ordinary-Matter-Energy/dp/1581129467

So dare I say Fintan ... VORTEX theory is where your I/O theory and my SS theory collide with 3D-SST theory? Wink

Starting to get crowded? Laughing

namaste

p.s.
** my hunch is that the swastika, maltese cross, phi, pi, pentagram, form the nucleus of ancient laws of nature being veiled.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: