FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Unknown ancient (sacred) geometry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I happened to come across the sator yesterday to (and pondered it's real significance). As for my question on application, touche. It does seem a lot of cool stuff has been coming out.

Were wondering about meaning, or something. We've space and time...all this geometry. There's alchemy and or process... but where or how does meaning and emotion arrive (and that "free" will)?
Could be elementary. Tho we're supposedly spirit in flesh, much of the above indicates the whole thing really is a Script.

saw your rant and riddle. as usual, i sense the somewhat ambiguous gist but not much else, tho it's obviously about ratio, as usual.
but i mentioned technological use. there's cool zero point based healing technologies out there. i don't think any of it is based on the old kameas etc. tho this latest thing i heard about is based on the shapes of specific minerals and how they are specifically conjoined...that obviously sounds related to ratio, enabling inter dimensional flow... thy vortex science.

makes me wonder about Dee's enochian. those numbers are unique, seemingly relative the the system itself and nothing else.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

makes me wonder about Dee's enochian. those numbers are unique, seemingly relative the the system itself and nothing else.

not sure what you mean here
I am not that familiar with john dee's work

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"shame, shame, shame..." you are not missing anything, so far.

say, i've got both enochian and hebrew 3d font. have any ideas for experimental observation? have been doing this and don't really see anything significant. interesting how Dan as well as Stan see it as the Phi spiral. that is what "creates" the letters. but enochian letters do not seem to conform to that (torus) kinda thing.

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
"shame, shame, shame..." you are not missing anything, so far.

...but enochian letters do not seem to conform to that (torus) kinda thing.

at this point I could not be bothered with John Dee.

really

did this post go over your head in a big way?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63153#63153

funny you were mum on the entire post really.
wow

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

was being funny. you are better off avoiding that "enochian" mess, myself included. i find it enchanting, that's about it. i'm using it as a theme in my animations. thus why i asked about letter shapes.

well, saturn aspects my mercury....
i usually grok the philosophical significance but tend to miss mathematical details. so i can't really add anything to your sator arepo. have'nt looked into Rodin's coil.
did note there's no 2's in the square. seems to appear as a scrabble game of solfeggio or tetractys significance. surely it's all connected.

as i keep indicating, i'm more into consciousness aspects more. i'm here because there's a connection - not a math/physics enthusiast.

since you asked tho, i hope this means you're going to enlighten me. but you can supply hints if you want. might be better that way. it would be great to continue with this.

spring is here tho. i've had some free time but things are picking up and will have to get back to the treadmill soon.
don't know about you but these last few years have been an outright overdose in information. some folks call that getting "mind bombed".

but have been watching a youtube series on alchemy. i tend to feel it's nature's process. meaning, it can happen like that but it's not a given; for all, all the time. i think it's just a metaphor of growth. to, i've heard from others (and agree) that much of the alchemical Art and Literature was funded. it's Almost a kind of propaganda.
i think one could be as "spiritual" as possible and still have shit on the plate. so to speak. i think it's possible to be a saint...to then end up coming back as a fucking landser on the russian front. so much is based on wishful thinking. i am not tossing everything here of course. and there's simply gotta be a way to tweak one's subtle systems to... well who really knows when it comes to the bardo etc. siddhis are moot.
i think it's somewhat axiomatic that when literature (read; redaction, erroneous extrapolation, erroneous rehash, profits, some folk's niche etc) is involved, something in the works is not as it appears....kinda like the bible.

what do i know tho... i just like jamming on guitar lately. need to turn my damn mind off now and zen. maybe find some dmt.

tschuss

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

so i can't really add anything to your sator arepo. have'nt looked into Rodin's coil.

did note there's no 2's in the square.

maybe find some dmt.

tschuss

who said there are no twos?
again another link you did not click on?

oh well
I only showed you the heART of the square...
the inner 5 x 5

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i suppose we are after different things. but that's neat about the heart of the square. enochian has it's Lamen, which also has a "heart" core within a larger square.
tho it may not be quite so, these other squares (with apparent groupings) remind me of how Dan mapped the 7 colors onto a 2d sheet to then wrap it around itself into a torus. freq domains.

and this reminds me of enochian's table of Nalvage, whatever it's true purpose. folks into all this are saying Dee's Monad (that glyph which looks a bit like a sigil for a servitor) is mandatory for understanding the rest of the system. "The Monad acts as a formal key that links the theory into a telismatic object, the resonant field guide of recursive angles/angels that is the Seal of Truth" (Bridges).
you must know the seal of truth. that most visually pleasing constructs of the system, with it's heptagam/gon etc.

i can play with this till the tidal wave comes or some such.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
i suppose we are after different things. but that's neat about the heart of the square. enochian has it's Lamen, which also has a "heart" core within a larger square.
tho it may not be quite so, these other squares (with apparent groupings) remind me of how Dan mapped the 7 colors onto a 2d sheet to then wrap it around itself into a torus. freq domains.

and this reminds me of enochian's table of Nalvage, whatever it's true purpose. folks into all this are saying Dee's Monad (that glyph which looks a bit like a sigil for a servitor) is mandatory for understanding the rest of the system. "The Monad acts as a formal key that links the theory into a telismatic object, the resonant field guide of recursive angles/angels that is the Seal of Truth" (Bridges).
you must know the seal of truth. that most visually pleasing constructs of the system, with it's heptagam/gon etc.

i can play with this till the tidal wave comes or some such.

ever notice how I give many links and babble on about swastikas and my ideas?

and you just babble on about shit providing no links...?
are you too lazy to share where some of the resources are of what you spew?

why do you keep mentioning john dee...I never do...does Dan Winter...
show me the links?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

my mistake for playing along anyway. rant away....
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
my mistake for playing along anyway. rant away....

anybody can rant about sacred 'G' on this thread...
I just fail to see how our rants connect?

just in case it slipped past you.
the post before your last response...where I was showing how Alex Petty's work focuses on the 'APEX' of the Pyramid (missing Capstone) lines up with the SATOR/ROTAS Square suggests what?

have I given folks a glimpse as to what the 'unfinished' apex of the great pyramid is hinting at?
Was a 2000 year old gap filled by connecting the SATOR SQUARE to what the 'CAPSTONE' the crowning achievement could be?

...and if connected to Penrose's Twistor Theory also?
What we then have is a RIGHT Brain mnemonic for what the LEFT Brain is today putting together.

And I know the LEFT and the RIGHT need each other to figure this out. Idea

Only way that *crowning achievement* is going to occur.
IMHO

i.e. how does jeSuS and Bach collide with the above SATOR/ROTAS Square?
Can we place the archetypal jeSuS onto the APEX of the Vortex Based Mathematics Pyramid?
And Bach composed the music for this event?

I am switching the location, to post my best rants, picking a new street corner:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63169#63169

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: