FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pope of the New World Holy Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no doubt that most Catholics are good people, and many people involved with the church have good intentions. As with many other NGOs, they don't know the true nature of thier church, and the leadership of the church. I've been a Catholic all my life, even though I don't believe in Jesus. Not all Christians or Catholics are the same. I certainly don't want to have anything to do with religion when the government is using it to promote war and genocide at this time. (as usual) I haven't attended a church service for several years now. This is very good, 'cause it leaves more time to sleep in and go to the beach on Xmas day.
btw Fintan, those Pope photos are very funny. Had me laughing out loud yesterday.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian Flynn said:
Quote:
btw Fintan, those Pope photos are very funny. Had me laughing out loud yesterday.

Yes - they are - but all F's done is added a halo to the topmost one. I think that he's just a funny-looking (& very evil-looking) bloke.

Cat Haiku
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: new book Reply with quote

A little religious humor to take the edge off:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/explorer/0446697583/2/ref=pd_lpo_ase/002-1559165-1062465?ie=UTF8

Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak247 said,
Quote:
The western tricknologist always know that they can any time they want fan the flames of the emotionalist religious obsessives in Islam enough to always manipulate them to overreact and play into the hands of the wests scams.

I believe that the whole purpose of the Pope's comments was so that the media could promote it both here and in the middle east in order to portray an over reaction from some stupid or spooky muslims. The only reason people are aware of what the Pope said, is because it was hyped by the media. Then the media hypes up the muslim reaction etc. It reminds me of the cartoon psyop.

The main reason so many adults are religious is because it's still a major part of the government control program. Here's some good blatant examples of the kind of CIA programs which the Australian government is using against us. Gerald Flurry is actually aired on Australian TV, with no government warning that it's CIA psychological warfare. Thanks to ASIO we have many CIA Jesus TV shows here.

http://www.keyofdavid.com/Default.asp?siteMapId=ViewProgram&Id=300

On the topic of Iran, one of my all time favourite BFN shows was on the Presidential Performing Fleas.

http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051216.mp3

This next Gerald Flurry program is especially funny after listening to Fintan's show.

http://www.keyofdavid.com/Default.asp?siteMapId=ViewProgram&Id=297&Version=Stream56K

I hope the links work this time
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the links work this time,

http://media.pcog.org/en/tv/program/video/062656khttp.rmvb

http://media.pcog.org/en/tv/program/video/062356khttp.rmvb
bornfree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Torture is Christian Reply with quote

The Rack and other torture device were invented by Christians...

The treatment of prisoners held by the USA isn't shocking, its Christian.

Oh the days when we could kill someone simply by claiming they were Wiccan.

...or Jews

raid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's very important to have the catholic religion on board with the NWO.

1- the catholic religion has shown itself to be maliable to world dictorship / ruling classes in the past.

2-with the large christian following in the U.S.A. , it is important to have a christian entity supporting a world government. Especially to counter the association such a governement will have to the new testament book of Revelationsons

3- to ferment even more religious intolerance/hatred .....

#?-eventually people associate war with religion, which leads to the abolition of all religions not sponsored by the state.
bornfree

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raid wrote:
#?-eventually people associate war with religion, which leads to the abolition of all religions not sponsored by the state.

This is my favorite Christian site. If I were going to be a Christian this is the church I'd join...

http://www.embassyofheaven.com/
Ryvita

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Roman Catholic Church and the N.W.O. are one and the same entity. It just rose from the ashes of the Roman Empire, the Caesers became popes, that's all. Don't get into this nonsense about 'corruption' of the Catholic Church, it's been corrupt since day one. At the funeral of J.P.II, every leader worth their salt had to go and pay their respects. Why?
and i

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or does dude look like he's about to disembowl someone and eat their spleen?

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It just rose from the ashes of the Roman Empire, the Caesers became popes, that's all.

This is very interesting and worth exploring. I have heard it before and am fascinated by it.
RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumor says (or so certain history channels on cable) that after JC the first, the christians lived a level underneath the city of Rome, while the romans above were suspicious of what they were actually doing - they thought perhaps strange rituals involving sacrifices, and what not. this is pre-constantine time. the roman rulers were pissed that the christians did not pay caesar homage or bring sacrifices to him.
i am unclear about how it evolved to constatine's conquering the roman empire, or whether he was only part of their demise.
perhaps others can relate their more in-depth knowledge and resources here...
but i don't think peter the rock just had a breeze of a time morphing jews into christians, and paul snapping his fingers to make pagans do the same too. i think it took some time before actual catholicism was a set of dogmas. it may be through constantine that the pure "orthodox" catholic church came about.
any case, and i'm seriously guessing without looking it up in my funk and wagnalls here.... just seems caesar to constantine was one of those "meet the new boss; same as the old boss" transformations. except now a few guys gather around picking and chosing which gospels to call the new testament. otherwise, business as usual (places to go, people to conquer).

y'know, today the vatican will tell you that they are not in the business of evangelicalism. oh-oh, gotta refer this one to the doublespeak thread...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: