FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio Interview: Surfing The Mayan 9th Wave
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
curious george

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me?

...as it actually feels like this month(as Cal-eman's Cal-ender interpretation anticipated) has actuated a good dose accelerated personal expasionary growth.

Business has been as usually in a lot ways as the habitual responses from myself and others are still habitual and in motion; but lack a lot of the typical emotional gusto from cycles past. Coming off recent full moon should make it that much more apparent and no accident that completion date coincides with new moon.

CAN YA FEEL IT?

DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP US ALL OUT WITH OPENING ALL OUR EYES THAT MUCH QUICKER. THANKS Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpdwwa7lsUI

curious george

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the dogs are even doing it! Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cqxTUxzOceE&feature=youtube_gdata_plaJ

Robert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I can feel it.

Strength and clarity with a lot of unliked but sensible instructions.

Jupiter is beaming across the sky every night in the north.
Last week it traced perfectly under the moon.

R
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Time to wave goodbye to say hello Reply with quote

Consider the sinusoidal nature of energy transmission. The human-based component running on 7 year cycles over a span of 12 cycles or 84 years. We have 1969 as the transition from the end of the lunar initiation to the beginning of the solar initiation. (How iconic that man would crush the moon under his heel in that very year.)

That phase change (the apex of the "upper" curve) was typified by the expanding of conscious awareness, the random activity and the freeing from inhibitions that was characterized by the protest movement and the hippie lifestyle.

We are now in the nadir of the lower curve. Everything is being slowed and compacted. Consolidation of wealth, deceleration and compacting of all things expansionary. Transformation from knowing to being.

The current feeling is one of anticipation and/or foreboding. A certain expectation of change but a strong need to make a move or manipulate our surroundings to effect an improvement.

We do live in interesting times...

Neil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BFN Post 24.10.2011

Post Structure-

1 Intro- Acceleration

2 Acceleration Timeline

3 Gregorian vs Mayan Calendar

4 Synchronicity

5 The Wheels are falling off the Financial Juggernaut

6 The Human Tsunami

7 The Global Brain becomes a Global Mind

8 The Ipsitive Awakening

9 Conclusion- Mé féin.

1 Intro- Acceleration

Time for a recap-

Is this an exponential rebalancing of the event/time equation?
What happens when we come out the other side of the =?
How long is the resonance beyond it?
If we think outside the box, do we meet a sphere?
If we don't, do we stay in cage?

Close your eyes and you will see the Universe as it really is…

Eyes wide shut if you will….

2 Acceleration timeline.

For me Monday August 15th 2011 began the acceleration with a return to work after the summer holidays.

Whereas before, work tended to drag, I have found I don’t have time to do all the things I want to and have had to prioritise.
Nevertheless I am working harder than I have for years.
I am also playing harder and getting into the best physical shape I’ve been in for a long, long time. I am more alert, sharp, positive and energetic than ever before in my life. (Except for the past 5 days, when I have been bed-bound with a cold and fever, been overdoing it).
Bronchitis has afforded me a chance to take a step back and line up the surfboard...

I am on a low salary (and Finland is expensive). I can barely make ends meet, however career-wise all sorts of possibilities are opening up.
This is all because of the discovery of a deep well of potential within me, which until now has lain dormant.

Much of this potential has woken due to being pushed onto the next level over the past 4 years by that most indispensable of evolutionary subspecies: the psychopath… most recently 11 months ago.

Myself and the Great Wheel are on a groovy trip together…

And the Psychopaths cannot adapt to the twist from Symmetrical to Assymmetrical Brain.

Expanded right hand side frontal lobe? No hope.

Predatory Consciousness is not match for Unity Consciousness.

Having said that, we should never kill them.

Neither are we obliged to save them though...

Quote:
'You never learned to mind your surroundings'.

'Have you finally learned to do what is necessary?'

'I won't kill you.

But I don't have to save you...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBuvSRIeuo&t=2m19s

3 Gregorian vs Mayan Calendar

I have posted before about how Calleman’s calendar only has resonance for us Westerners when viewed in the Gregorian system (an arithmetical calendar lest we forget), itself ruptured by the cycles of the universe, however the number 13 is prevalent in other systems.

It has been deliberately discredited in Western Culture as ‘unlucky 13’ because of its power. It has had nothing but good luck for me- see part 4.

Here’s a choice quote about this number-

Quote:
A repressed lunar cult
In ancient cultures, the number 13 represented femininity, because it corresponded t`o the number of lunar (menstrual) cycles in a year (13 x 28 = 364 days). The theory is that, as the solar calendar triumphed over the lunar, the number thirteen became anathema.[8][4]

Source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_(number)

Base 10 vs Base 20?

We must be wary of thinking with only our fingers when we view a system that thinks with both its fingers and its toes…

Leon, I bow to your more advanced technical knowledge and enjoy your anecdotal testimony of Russia but please pay me the courtesy this time of actually watching this video in full before thinking with your knees? Hence my first ever cross-post...

BFN old-timers don't mind being pushed onto the next level by someone else, so no sweat... Again this is an ALTERNATIVE perspective, emphasising the importance of now and the individual rather than outside influences.

And so to those Jungian moments…

4 Synchronicity

Friday (day six of the Christian week) 13.06.1975, my date of birth.

National Poet of Ireland W.B. Yeats’ Date of Birth, Tuesday 13.06.1865.

For more info on this mystic- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._B._Yeats

Add to that a Sligo affinity since early childhood, West my favourite direction
(Don’t get me started on Feng Shui…)

The first house I ever bought and sold was number 13.
The locals laughed and said ‘uimhir a trí déag…’

Trí Déag
Thirteen
Treize
Trece
Tredici
Dreizehn
Kolmetoista

Quote:
Each Gregorian 400-year cycle contains 146,097 days (365 × 400 = 146,000 normal days, plus 97 leap days) and they equal 146,097 days, total. 146,097 ÷ 7 = 20,871 weeks, and 400 × 12 = 4,800 months. Thus, each cycle contains the same pattern of days of the week (and thus the same pattern of Fridays that are on the 13th), but no day of the month up to the 28th can occur the same number of times on each day of the week (because 4,800 is not divisible by 7). The 13th day of the month is slightly more likely to be a Friday than any other day of the week.[16] On average, there is a Friday the 13th once every 212.35 (212 and 241/688) days.
The distribution of the 13th day over the 4,800 months is as follows:
Day of the week Number of occurrences
Sunday 687
Monday 685
Tuesday 685
Wednesday 687
Thursday 684
Friday 688
Saturday 684

Source-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th

If you think that’s groovy, wait till you read this.

My father was born and reared in Finn (see my profile) Street Dublin, off Niall Street.

Niall Street is a continuation of Swords Street.

I went to school in the town of Swords-
http://www.colaistechoilmswords.ie/index.html

There is a Thor place close by and Finn Street is off Oxmantown Road.

The Vikings are known as Na Lochlannaigh or Oxmen in Ireland.
Cowtown is up the road from Stoneybatter.

A lot of the streets in the area have Nordic names (See if you can spot Fingal place)

Now note the directions of the streets in this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=Finn+Street&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=v9SjTt-aH4KQ4gTsrNTXBA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CA0Q_AUoAg

I leave you kind reader to point the way…

Now here’s more proof of something powerful going on.

What did I discover when moving to Finland from Ireland in 2004?
In Finland every day of the calendar is a name day.

My name day in Finnish Culture (Niilo, Nils, Niko (Nicholas)) is [b]December 6th, which is also Finnish Independence Day…[/b]

Fancy that?

Other examples of synchronicity have to do with musical frequencies.
For the past few years with ever-increasing frequency, the same musical pitch has emerged from multiple phenomena by pure chance.

Noticing it is assures me that me and the Universe are in synch.

And so current events roll out to a cosmic plan revealing itself day by day…

5 The Wheels are falling off the Financial Juggernaut

Quote:
1.57pm: We have just heard from some major banks that they want out of the European Financial Stability Fund.
According to IFR - a division of Reuters - a group of 10 European financial institutions have sent a letter to the EFSF to back a proposal for insurance of parts of eurozone sovereign bonds.

The letter was signed by Allianz, Axa, Banco Popular Espanol, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, Generali, Mediobanca, MunichRe, PIMCO, and Unicredit.

1.44pm: John Redwood, chairman of Evercore Pan Asset's investment committee, has sent us his latest view of the euro zone situation and he reiterates his advice to investors to steer clear of Europe:

The disagreements between France and Germany come down to a simple and big divide. France wants the EU to behave like a single country and to print, devalue and borrow as the US and UK do. Germany has no wish to underwrite the extra spending of certain members of the Eurozone and has a fear of inflation. She is not happy about the idea of a laxer monetary policy, with devaluation and more money printing. It is best to avoid European investments.

Source- http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/blog/2011/oct/21/stock-markets-euro-bailout-summit

Dead duck summit yesterday, final decision Wednesday 26.10.2011 on EFSF.

With the spread of German Bonds over French now at 1%, it’s game over ‘unempircial Empire’…?

Carthage? Rome? Tunisia? Italy?

Look at the fault line cracking open- this just hot off the press today...

Quote:
12.07pm: Louise Cooper, markets analyst at BGC Partners, has looked at the prospects for Italian reform.
How keen will Ms Merkel be to help Italy given that she has personally been the butt of many of Berlusconi's "jokes" for years. Only last month it was widely reported that he called her an "un****able lard arse' and back in April 2009, he kept Merkel waiting on the tarmac for 15mins on his arrival at the NATO summit while he took a phone call. I wonder if her regrets such rudeness now given that Germany holds the purse strings should his country need more help?
And make no mistake, the elephant in the room is Italy. There may a lot of comment and attention on Greece, the banks and the EFSF, but what really is causing sleepless nights is Italy. It has the third largest debt market in the world, well over €1trn of outstanding debt, and is too big to have concerns about credit quality. And so Merkel and Sarkozy are pressurising Berlusconi to institute structural reform. And Berlusconi's response? To blame "bad press" and an "anti-Italy faction" within the country. this a man taking the problems seriously? I think not. Italy has failed to reform its economy for decades, preferring instead virtually no growth for 10 years. Berlusconi, like the majority of 75 year old men, is highly unlikely to change and start becoming a zealous reformer.

Source- http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/oct/24/european-debt-crisis-live

Time to get out of FIAT while you still can…

6 The Human Tsunami

I spoke about this last week in Helsinki, having in mind the Regeneromics theses about the human population explosion.

All-Souls Day will be interesting this year on November 1st…

All will arrive?

On a sub-conscious level yes.
However let us leave sleeping dogs lie; post ninth wave resonance may in time make all arrive on a conscious level.

In the meantime there will be a very conscious physical arrival of plenty surfers with very hard boards and enough dots connected...

7 The Global Brain becomes a Global Mind

Here is where we need to advance our thinking of the Planet Earth.

Thank you James D for posting in another thread that wonderful cartoon illustration and edited version of Iain McGilchrist’s lecture. I have pored over other RSA videos.

Here is the full unedited version of that lecture minus the animation-

As the symmetrical brain rotates anti-clockwise (as seen from above) and becomes asymmetrical, does it become more ‘mindful’?

Shouldn’t the Global Mind transcend the sphere of the Global Brain and permeate the Vector Equilibrium?

And then onto a Global Psyche, or the 'self-cognition of the Universe' as The Salmon of Knowledge himself puts it?

Here’s another video I’ll be showing to like-minded souls at the PYP Workshop Leader Training next week in Malta…

8 The Ipsitive and Iterative Awakening

Herein lies the rub.

Constructivism (in a more fluid sense than academia would have it) should lie at the heart of the co-creation of reality.

I say Ipsitive awakening because it must use intrapersonal intelligence and be self-referential, not comparative.

I say Iterative awakening because it is a wheel or cycle, which repeats itself.

We doze on and off when in the presence of the Supermind, yet the simplicity of space is in front, behind, without and within our eyes.

9 Conclusion- Mé féin.

iDENTITY,-iNITIATIVE-iNQUIRY-iNTUITION= The New Quadrivium

2 years ago I went through a transformative personal experience where I had to find my bedrock.

I decided one dark day to delve into this character I am currently pretending to be.

Here’s what I found out-

First historical records of my name (the Norse name Nils is a descendant of Niall) is a character from the 5th century AD called- wait for it

Niall of the Nine Hostages-

Accession
Seeing Niall's popularity among the nobles, Mongfind demands that Eochaid name a successor, hoping it will be one of her sons. Eochaid gives the task to a druid, Sithchenn, who devises a contest between the brothers, shutting them in a burning forge, telling them to save what they can, and judging them based on which objects they choose to save. Niall, who emerges carrying an anvil, is deemed greater than Brión, with a sledgehammer, Fiachrae with bellows and a pail of beer, Ailill with a chest of weapons, and Fergus with a bundle of wood. Mongfind refuses to accept the decision.
.[5]

Source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niall_of_the_Nine_Hostages

My second name is Donal and Confirmation name Anthony (as I was born on his Saint’s Day).

Anthony died on the way back to Padua on 13 June 1231 at the Poor Clare monastery at Arcella, aged 36.

I have just discovered while researching this post that he was the same age as I am now when he died.

Also-
Quote:
St Anthony is venerated all over the world as the Patron Saint for lost articles, and is credited with many miracles involving lost people, lost things and even lost spiritual goods.

Source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_of_Padua

He also died on an August 15th, the day I started back at work and when I felt the acceleration.

Donal means world ruler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald

Now let’s get to the surname of this character-

My father presented me with a copy of this book in July 2010 and I spent last winter reading it from cover to cover by the fire.

There’s a movie script in here somewhere- I am lucky to bear this name…

http://ia600302.us.archive.org/9/items/historyofclanoto00otoo/historyofclanoto00otoo.pdf

To cut a long story short, the meaning of the name of the current character the actor is playing is-

Champion World Ruler Awesome of the Mighty People.

Now, one can choose to take that at face or ego value but you won’t get far.
Taken on the level of the self and a whole other world opens up.

I recall Bri’s amazing photos of his family on the thread about multiple incarnation.

I have since found out using Regeneromics thinking, that I am a reenactment of one Nicholas (O’)Byrne.

My father’s mother’s father’s brother.
Same bushy eyebrows, same height, same colouring, same profession (teacher).
My parents have a photo at home on me when I'm 15 beside an old photo of this guy graduating from University. They're clued in...

Nicholas’ brother Thomas O’Byrne (My Great Grandfather) was a poet and their father Hugh O’Byrne (My Great Great Grandfather) was also a teacher.

No that’s a 90 year gap.

Quote:
‘Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift’

‘Chance favours the connected Mind’.

The BFN collaborative model, if you will…

Neil
Niall
Nils
Niilo
Ad Infinitum

P.S. Please forgive the Spell(ing) Wink
(4 days putting this post together and 9 pages on Word).

curious george

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo Neil Very Happy

One of my hunches is that 2011/2012 might be this decades y2k or false flag and the 911 to follow will be the FINancial melt.

I am a big believer in celestial cycles as I have personally witnessed in markets; so when many of Caleman's leading Mayan cycles confirmed themselves I began to seriously take notice.

While Calleman's Mayan cyclics that he has been reporting have been insync with genuine financial cycles; the one that counts or the maximum here Oct 28 2011; is the cycle that could lead all the spiritualistic free thinkers down the river, with them waiting for peace on earth or the end of the world; as the elite pull off their latest global financial heist.

Also a great time to discredit celestial cycles and celestial knowledge as people are much more powerful individually when celestial cyclic knowledge is only in the minds of few. Also a great time to transistion from the old gurus and to the latest guru. 13 or 2013 could very well be global financial 911.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil wrote:

As the symmetrical brain rotates anti-clockwise (as seen from above) and becomes asymmetrical, does it become more ‘mindful’?

Shouldn’t the Global Mind transcend the sphere of the Global Brain and permeate the Vector Equilibrium?

Neil

some interesting IDEAS being shared...

my pet peeve is that folks understand the basic differences between ASYMMETRY and SYMMETRY, I wish they would get that into their brains.

How did Einstein define asymmetry vs. symmetry?
How Einstein made ASYMMETRY disappear in 1905?
article found here: http://www.myoops.org/twocw/nctu/upload/fourier/supplement/Einstein_symmetry.pdf

most folks do not understand the basic differences between the two terms symmetry vs. asymmetry, especially when it comes to geometry, physics and vectors.

Hey LEvI, hey ELIjah, hey gabrIEL, is nEIL waking up to the magic of I37, the fine structure constant which involves a TRINITY of constants, including the speed of light, e^2 and the Planck constant?
ALL 3 of those constants which comprise alpha = I37 are directly related to the Electro-Magnetic fIELd and how an electron either absorbs or emits photons in order to move UP or DOWN energy levels.
And I know of ONE scientist who claims the EM fIELd contains all thoughts of all humans who have LIvEd, past or present. (it all sounds very Akashic, though the scientist Michael Persinger does not use that term)
Twisted Evil ahhh I37 sounds so EvIL.
EViL is mentioned about 611 times in the bIbLE?
And the number 7 is mentioned 300+ times in the bIbLE, (that count is not including words like seventy).

And the dEvIL is mentioned far far less, depending on the version of bIbLE, OLD vs. NEW Testament etc.

nEIL
Niall
Nils
Niilo
Ad Infinitum
>>>And the EM fIELd via I37 connects all generations past, present, and the future to come, transcending time and space, changing very little, but in fact it does, how does I37 become 128.5?

yes more folks need too wake up, but most adults sadly are a waste of time trying to save IMHO, it is the kiddies that need to be saved from the ignorant, mundane, and vulgar CULTure that we are forcing on them.

The day I see the bIbLE babbling jews, christians, muslims and Dick DUHkins ALL sharing the same podium together, announcing WE are #1 in unison, then we will have arrived. (in the west)

....till then, it i$ busine$$ as u$ual, because that is WHY writing was invented, to record the sounds of cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching.

The mother of all invention is necessity, which as it turns out is business and commerce in the minds of many, who believe in a material mechanistic cradle to grave, death and taxes, worldview.

Will there be an orchestrated financial crash in 3 days time?
A Black Friday?
What will happen on Thor's day?
'the hammer'?
Laughing

namaste

curious george

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.surfline.com/surflinetv/greatest-wipeouts/bruce-irons_61795
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, today is 28th October, 2011.

I woke up expecting the sun to rise slowly in the sky and
then angle downwards to sunset. It worked out like that.

I wasn't expecting solar flares, earthquakes, or global riots.

After all the Mayan system clocks our progress to a galactic level of
understanding. It has nothing to do with Earth, solar or lunar effects.

It's about a shift in society, financial systems and personal psychology.

Not a shift in tectonic plates, or solar fields.

Pity Calleman didn't bear that in mind when he began speaking about
possible earth changes related to today. Indeed his own friend Ian Lungold
in video of a lecture he gave years ago dismissed such earth changes.

Solar flares in the mind, yes.
Earthquakes in society, yes.
Hurricanes of inspiration, yes.
Financial dust storms, yes.

Just look around.

The change vectors are activated.

This October 28th, 2011 simply marks the crystallization point.

Now, nothing can prevent the emergence of these new forms.

It flows as slowly as honey. Morphing like fluid software.

As invincible as a river.

And tomorrow is the first day of.... the rest of your universe.

curious george

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Well, today is 28th October, 2011.

I woke up expecting the sun to rise slowly in the sky and
then angle downwards to sunset. It worked out like that.

I wasn't expecting solar flares, earthquakes, or global riots.

After all the Mayan system clocks our progress to a galactic level of
understanding. It has nothing to do with Earth, solar or lunar effects.

It's about a shift in society, financial systems and personal psychology.

Not a shift in tectonic plates, or solar fields.

Pity Calleman didn't bear that in mind when he began speaking about
possible earth changes related to today. Indeed his own friend Ian Lungold
in video of a lecture he gave years ago dismissed such earth changes.

Solar flares in the mind, yes.
Earthquakes in society, yes.
Hurricanes of inspiration, yes.
Financial dust storms, yes.

Just look around.

The change vectors are activated.

This October 28th, 2011 simply marks the crystallization point.

Now, nothing can prevent the emergence of these new forms.

It flows as slowly as honey. Morphing like fluid software.

As invincible as a river.

And tomorrow is the first day of.... the rest of your universe.

Well I haven't totally given up on his date to mark a possible continuation bottom in dollar against euro along with a top in the major Stock indexes as both groups are poised to roll over.

I wouldn't be surprised if whatever high this "Oct 28 2011 date" possibly marks; could very well be taken out on a final short squeeze with prices moving much higher through 2012 and even 2013; much like y2k did the same in 2000 to stocks during the Internet bubble.

Once everyone assumes the 2012 stuff was a false flag; the carnage begins after everyone is relieved that nothing happened in 2013 or the later.

The powers like things that worked in the past and after 12 years it is clearly forgotten by the few aware. They will wait until enough suckers are on the wrong side.

They have spent a lot of time and money on this 2012 thing as even big budget Hollywood played into it.
They built a mainstream psychological wall of fear that put the "cutting edge open minded people" seeking change at whatever cost.

It appears to be just a modern divide and conquer technique making the "cutting edge open minded people" looking foolish; so the mainstream suckers can continue their reign in pompousness and control.

Well; at least it gave us a positive point of future reference to keep us optimistic during these past sad years....trying to find an optimistic sliver; but It likely just kept us idle as we expected a natural monumental shift that would clean things up. Nothing gained but I refuse to be even the slightest bit depressed.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing http://digitalmeowmix.tumblr.com/post/1317351677/ouyangdan-iguessiwill-fistpump-photo-a

arkestra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well.

My purpose is not to enlighten the dead hearts here with magic
that belongs to me. I couldnt care less about that ever more
vanishing point of reason and logic the two dimensional cling
on to. It's an invisble plane for the insane.

But i did expect egos to be unfair, inaccurate, accusing as
ever as they do without BASELESS EVIDENCE.
Who cares for rubbish. I don't but i have no time
for those old energies of inaccuracy, slander and
defamation.

It seems to me some of the so called smartest
amongst us have forgotten what words are, no
mind what an overview or analysis can offer us
unselflishly.

The man who runs this website with his wonderful
girlfriend dont get all the facts right, may make
mistakes but they have surpassed and evolved
beyond the cowardly self consciousness of the
mainstream, the scaremongering, ugly dark
paranoia of the underground conspiracy wimp.

I just hope the core of this group truly bring this
place to a REAL next level. I dont expect anything.
I've moved on.

I cant be bothered sharing the calm yet magic
synchronicity i have been subject to. Ill leave
that to Neil. He's been brave and i get most of
what he's saying and feeling.

All i can say is if your EGO has not got a
THRASHING then there is no way rationally,
logically, reasonably you could possibly have
a FRESH perspective.

Too many egos,
Too many smarty pants
Too many bullys
Too many careless
unconscious reactive thinkers.

For now

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arkestra wrote:
Oh well.

My purpose is not to enlighten the dead hearts here with magic
that belongs to me. I couldnt care less about that ever more
vanishing point of reason and logic the two dimensional cling
on to. It's an invisble plane for the insane.

But i did expect egos to be unfair, inaccurate, accusing as
ever as they do without BASELESS EVIDENCE.
Who cares for rubbish. I don't but i have no time
for those old energies of inaccuracy, slander and
defamation.

It seems to me some of the so called smartest
amongst us have forgotten what words are, no
mind what an overview or analysis can offer us
unselflishly.

The man who runs this website with his wonderful
girlfriend dont get all the facts right, may make
mistakes but they have surpassed and evolved
beyond the cowardly self consciousness of the
mainstream, the scaremongering, ugly dark
paranoia of the underground conspiracy wimp.

I just hope the core of this group truly bring this
place to a REAL next level. I dont expect anything.
I've moved on.

I cant be bothered sharing the calm yet magic
synchronicity i have been subject to. Ill leave
that to Neil. He's been brave and i get most of
what he's saying and feeling.

All i can say is if your EGO has not got a
THRASHING then there is no way rationally,
logically, reasonably you could possibly have
a FRESH perspective.

Too many egos,
Too many smarty pants
Too many bullys
Too many careless
unconscious reactive thinkers.

For now

Ah Lovey Dovey by Jove I think ya got it.

In Plato's Academy found inside your mind, the reflection of J appears to be L

By Jove Love what does the D in Dove signify to a builder familiar with keystones and arches and arch rivals and arch-eons or somebody trying to reach and enter the vault of heaven?

stay thirsty my friend
cya

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 19 of 26

Jump to: