FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
KEY 528 gENEs MEMEs TEMEs = Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: KEY 528 gENEs MEMEs TEMEs = Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!! Reply with quote

First we need to define the word MEME and take a look at its source.
Something about this word and its origins suggests, we should not allow ourselves to forget what its origins are.

Quote:
In Greek mythology, Mneme (pronounced /ˈniːmi/ NEE-mee, or as in Greek Μνήμη), was one of the three original Boeotian muses, though there were later nine. Her sisters were Aoide and Melete. She was the muse of memory.

Quote:
mneme (n.) mne�me
1. Psychology the retentive basis or basic principle in a mind or organism accounting for memory, persisting effect of memory of past events.
A unit of memory and taken from the Greek mimneskesthai, to remember (and ultimately from Mnemosyne, the Greek goddess of memory.)
2. (capitolized) Class. Myth. the Muse of memory, one of the original three Muses. Cf."Aoede, Melete."

mnemic, a. mnemist

Quote:
John Laurent in The Journal of Mimetics even suggested that the term meme itself may have come from the work of a little-known German biologist named Richard Semon. In 1904 Semon published Die Mneme (published in English as The Mneme in 1924). His book discussed the cultural transmission of experiences with insights parallel to those of Dawkins. Laurent found the use of the term mneme in The Soul of the White Ant (1927) by Maurice Maeterlinck and highlights its parallels to Dawkin's concept:

Now, the actual phrase that Maeterlinck uses�where he is discussing various theories which attempt to explain 'memory' in termites as well as the other 'social' insects (ants, bees etc.)�is "engrammata upon the individual mneme" (Maeterlinck, 1927, p.198), and according to my dictionary (Webster's Collegiate), an engram is "a memory trace; specif.: a protoplasmic change in neural tissue hypothesized to account for persistence of memory." For what it is worth, Maeterlinck explains that he obtained his phrase from the "German philosopher" Richard Semon.[1] (http://jom-emit.cfpm.org/1999/vol3/laurent_j.html)

Laurent suggests that the etymological roots of the term meme may come from mimneskesthai, the Greek term for memory rather than the more commonly accepted root of mimeisthai, or to imitate.

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Meme#History_of_the_meme_concept

So all of that was presented because I want you to get used to these following associations.

MEME MNEME MEMorEE

Richard Dawkins coined the term selfish gene and along with it resurrected the term meme.

ME a name I call myself!

Before I go on to discuss the three Replicators termed the selfish gene followed by the MEMEs and then the third replicator, the TEMEs, a most important, a possible (probably in addition too) definition of the 12,000 year old swastika was recovered today in this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Tibetan-Buddhist-Symbols/dp/1590301005
Idea from pages 97-98 of that book we find some gems.

"As a fire symbol it is thought to have originated from the Vedic fire-sticks, known as arani, which were rubbed together to kindle the flame for the sacred homa fire."

But that is NOT the definition I am excited about, even though we now have an association between the sacred fire sticks and the Greek myth about Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and giving it as a gift to humanity.
Maybe Prometheus stole the arani from the Vedic priests or the Chinese?

Here is what I find exciting re: swastika, SOUND, the WORD or the LOGOs and the numbers 3 7.

"Another theory ascribes this symbol to the interlocking of the syllables of the root sv-asti, written in the characters of an early alphabet devised by the Buddhist emperor Ashoka (circa 273 BCE - 232 BCE), to form the monogram of a swastika."

So where does the '3 7' appear?
MO, a friend will appreciate this.
We find evidence in the 'script' that was recorded as history.

273 BCE = 12 = 3
232 BCE = 7

Is this a coincidence?
Hardly folks.
MOre about '37'.
Is '37' the primal number, the integer that represents the collective unconscious as one mathematician belives today, and Pythagoras who believed the world was ruled by geometry, hence number?
Is '37' an IDEA, the ELturned upside down in a geometric world ruled by 'xyz' and 'motion' and 'polarities' that somebody like Plato was suggesting?

best link for a discussion about '37' can be found right here, please join in:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6522

How does the Rubrik Cube suggest 37 is connected to our field of vision and also perspective, especially in regards to a 4x4x4 Cube?

Be sure to watch the clip of Bill Maher from his film 'Religulous' found at that link.

Don't cheapen this journey is what I want to suggest, by suggesting coincidences are not part of the inherent design.
You can quote me.
They are no such things as coincidences in a world that is unified, it is clearly evidence of the underlying design that we suffer in trying to express what cannot be expressed with ONLY WORDS.

okay I want to present MO evidence, that we can find embedded in the scripts, recorded as history, CODES and ciphers.

Here is a primary cause for all I spew and claim to be TRUE...a treasure map I have tried in vain to share on the internet.

I present the TREASURE MAP, that helped me recover 'X'.

Counterclockwise from 11
11, 2, 5, 8
Clockwise from the 11
11, 8, 5, 2

Now I want to remind MO of when the EARLY HEAVEN or Fu Xi took place, the start date.... 2852 or or or 11852 on Card X of the Tarot rotating Clockwise...

Quote:
In Xiantian Bagua, also known as Fu Xi (2852 - 2737 BCE) Bagua, the Heaven is in the higher part and the Earth is in the lower part.

The embedded CODEs are loud and clear and indisputable.
The numbers correspond to the FOUR FIXED signs of the zodiac.
11, 2, 5, and 8

...add the MASONIC cipher #3 and you end up with nature's golden spiral.
11, 2, 5, 8 becomes 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8
MOre and MOre and MOre Fibonacci evidence embedded in everything that is science and religion.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228&highlight=

CARD X of the Tarot is a MEME - an evolving NOT static developing MNEMoNic.
I can prove the TAROT evolves, has always evolved, and is not static.
I AM that proof.
Walking talking proof.
I personally took it to greater heights by bringing forth some damn interesting connections, between the past, present and future to come.
By using it to help merge the Sator Square to String Theory...

By finding the CODE embedded in the MEME, waiting to be revealed.
Is a claim that I can actually prove today.

So I just presented some MOre great evidence...how much MOre evidence do folks need MO?
Do we need MOre to explain MOre or have we already recovered enough?
Murry Gell-Mann also asks the same question.
Murray Gell-Mann on beauty and truth in physics
http://www.ted.com/talks/murray_gell_mann_on_beauty_and_truth_in_physics.html
(actually I imitated him, MgM...I love that MOre MEME he, MgMann subscribes too.)

END of INTRO

Shall we go on now to the MEMEs and TEMEs and the selfish gene, as revealed by Richard Dawkins?

To get a real feel for what this thread is offering...please watch the following TED TV presentations.

Susan Blackmore: Memes and "temes"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_9-Qx5Hz4&feature=channel

Dan Dennett on dangerous memes
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dan_dennett_on_dangerous_memes.html

Is Do - Re - Mi a powerful MEME?

Let's start at the very beginning?
Please do watch this great video, spontaneous combustion in a train station?
Note the pattern on the dance floor?
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k&feature=player_embedded#!
ME a name I call myself!

Then read this thread, to help pry loose a particular MEME message I would like to share....
We are in a cat and mouse game of leapfrog, where ART and LIFE really do take cues from each other, taking turns in leading the 'charge' of the 'light brigade'.

SOUND is the KEY to harmony?
WHAT if humanity found a KEY that helped unlock a gate, a KEY fashioned out of our vocal cords, a KEY we could all fashion together, ONCE, just ONCE we found ourselves on the same page, but just for a moment?
What kind of magic would happen?

Fucking around with primarily LIGHT, distracted by how fast it can go, etc, has only resulted in a handful of folks spending 10+ billion dollars on CERN.
Only to realize that the elusive graviton, the force carrier for gravity is 'musical' which brings us back to SOUND.
OM do ya think?

Should WE and ME be conCERNed about CERN?
CERN is NOT the HARMONIOUS TRICK that 6 billion folks can participate in.
NOPE
I can think of a better one, that puts us all on the same page, reading one note at a time.
MATH is the universal language many folks claim?
So is MUSIC folks, and most folks would rather sing and dance than do math in a train station with strangers or in a dance club.

'M' Theory collides with 'M' Theory 7000 years later?

Left Brain merges with Right Brain?

MNEME Clay Plate, Samarra Iraq 5000 BCE

This link shows how the 2000+ Sator Square appears to be the OS between the 7000 year old plate and modern string theory.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66186#66186

Staying on the topic of the MEMEs, the MNEME plate and the letter M for a moment, and what I believe to be a pattern I have detected regarding the M = 3 = W = E

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
1963 movie (star studded cast)
Hey Tesla, please note the 963

The Plot of the Film
In this film, a dying gangster (Jimmy Durante), tells 7 folks about $350,000 buried in the (fictitious) Santa Rosita State Park, near the Mexican border, buried/hidden under a mysterious "big W"

Really? Cool Cool buried under the 'big W'?
And the big W happens to be made up of 4 Palm Trees of Life?
Yes in ancient times the palm tree in some parts of the world was equated with the Tree of Life.

Of course Marko Rodin's Ennegram, the Freemason compass and square and the VW logo are all coincidences, again?

Well, more coincidences, the image on the left I photographed in the Santa Catalina Monastery in Peru, and I affectionately termed it the Rosetta Fractal...based on the Rosetta Stone and it is what sparked my swastika journey leading me eventually to the SS, the Sator Square and Super Symmetry String Theory.

And this SS treasure was dug up by a fella whose last name begins with a W, and he wants to take his ideas straight to the top, to a fella by the name of E Witten?

And let us not forget Marko Rodin, Milo Wolff and a fella called Mo, all of whom still have something to add?

Oh my it gets even better.

In the cropped poster image on the left, note how the folks are reaching for the GOLD, Mo' Money Mo is what they covet.
And YES note the BLACK DOOR (gateway) where they bury the Popes in St. Peter's Square, it is positioned where the BLACK bag of $$$ just happens to be?
The je$u$ $alvator is what we are being sold in the here and now...apparently.

je$u$ $alvator which is connected to IHS...

��the IHC and IHS Conspiracy and You� part II
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/the-ihc-and-ihs-conspiracy-and-you/

I guess because my journey has been about TRUTH, seeking the spiritual gold that lay hidden within, I have been tuning into the obvious, and this process of tuning in has been accelerating during these, the end of the daze.

Coincidentally I wrote the following on 5/3/2008 (those numbers again!!)
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/swastika-and-the-rosetta-fractal-and-the-vatican

THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE ALL TEMPLES THAT REPRESENT OUR DNA.
SO IT MAKES SENSE WE WOULD ENTER TEMPLES WHICH REPRESENT OUR DNA TO HEAL OURSELVES from THE INSIDE OUT, OR IN FACT OTHERS MIGHT COERCE US TO ENTER THEIR TEMPLES TO ALTER OUR DNA ON THEIR ALTARS.

SAME THING AS CONVERTING TO JUDAISM AND GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS OF BECOMING A 'JEW' OR ENTERING A CHRISTIAN CHURCH....

all religions are seeking MARKET SHARE, and are IN FACT are altering the DNA of their flocks, inside the ALTARS that have been constructed.

DO TEMPLES REPRESENT OUR DNA, i.e. the Holy Grail?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/holy-grail-found-in-arecibo-message/

Do we need MOre evidence linking all of the above to DNA and genes, MEMEs and TEMEs?
How about linking the inherent architecture in St. Peter's Square to our DNA, which I must conclude is the holy grail, the ark of the covenant, each of us has in their possession, since conception.

Take a look at some of the trivia for this film, Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World?
Is it loaded with MEMEs and TEMEs?
http://www.clown-ministry.com/index_1.php/articles/movie_review_of_its_a_mad_mad_mad_mad_world/

One more coincidence.
The film ends with a slapstick routine involving an Aerial Firetruck.

I have one more image to show ya.
This seals it Mo.

The Rosetta Fractal, next to a picture of me on Aerial 25, reaching for the top?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOTE: all the main colors are represented.
BLACK, WHITE, RED, GOLD/yellow
>> and the two GREEN Pillars and the GREEN paint on the tips of the aerial ladder.

And of course I have a gold ring around my HELLmet protecting my head Frodo, shall I toss it into Mount Doom and gloom?
Laughing

And Mo need I mention the numbers 2 5 over my LEFT shoulder, must have been that SS voice I was hearing?
Laughing

Imagine all those years as aerial man I had the SS, the holy spirit, looking after me?
Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-3rnD7FSc

GETTING IN TUNE TO THE STRAIGHTENING ARROW????

TIME to get into tune folks.
...hope you been practising your ka-RA-ok-EEEE
...the orientals ... how are the 'R's and 'L's coming along?
...and yes the hills are alive with SOUND of MUSIC.

namaste

Raphael

p.s.
oh I forgot to mention the obvious...
the three double 'u' that make up the w.w.w. is a MEME too. Laughing Laughing

more '37' inPHO:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63252#63252

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am; edited 26 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post338195.html#p338195

On this post I discussed how JE + SUS is an interesting old world Neo-lithic formula to represent the concept of 'jesus'.

SOUND, language, and our early utterances are more clues to how we got our start and ended up with bibles.
These coincidences are not freaks of nature, it is obvious that after 5000 years, that some form of 'religion' is indeed part of our INNER nature trying to express itself.
Once you seek out the common denominators, (representing a common ground) between the many various beliefs, the coincidences start to accumulate.
Concluding with the conclusion, there are no coincidences, it is design.

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Babel-Words-Way-Things/dp/0877454965
:flop: Words and the Way We See Things

Why did I pick up this book?
Why did it immediately resonate with me?
How did it talk to me?
Why did I buy it?

Look at the cover.

HORSE = the WAVE, explains the connection to Poseidon?
PIG = the PEARL, throw no pearls before the swine?
SHELL = the WOMAN, when I think of shells I am reminded of whorls?

But it was the PLOUGH = the SHIP that caught my attention first and foremost.
Mainly because of the association that the PLOUGH/SHIP or ARK could potentially have relative to the interpretation of the palindrome comprised of letters forming the Sator/Rotas Square.

Because I can easily show profound connections between the CELTIC culture and the WEAVE which is at the heART of ALL WEAVES, or TEXT, I must admit this interpretation of the word AREPO = PLOUGH is best. :flop:
The ONE word that many folks agree, that appears NOT to fit the other words in the palindrome is AREPO.

Quote:
The word arepo is enigmatic, appearing nowhere else in Latin literature. Most of those who have studied the Sator Square agree that it is a proper name, either an adaptation of a non-Latin word or most likely a name invented specifically for this sentence. Jerome Carcopino thought that it came from a Celtic, specifically Gaulish, word for plough.
http://blog.andrewhastie.com/puzzles/sator-square

And the profound associations I found in the book The Book of Babel, supports the Ship/Ark MEME?

occam's razor suggests that the CHURCH embedded much of the pagan symbolism into the WORDY narrative....LANGUAGE carries its own narrative.

TEXT in LATIN means WEAVE
And a WEAVER would needed a HOOKED CROSS when crocheting the matrix?

But what other gems regarding the evolution of how we communicate, how we see and HEAR, are in this book?

How would a SOUND become a LETTER?
I have claimed that the Sator Square can be transposed to the MNEME plate found in Iraq circa 5000 BCE.

What happens if we reverse engineer the letters M and N in the word MNEME, which we trace to the Greek root word for memory?
What happens if we try to understand the magic square puzzles by adding a 'SOUND' component to our investigations?

As Max Planck said to Einstein, matter and energy both default to 'vibration' OR frequency.
All aspects of NATURE can in fact be converted to SOUND or LIGHT frequencies.

So what is the potential root/source of the M and N that we see on this plate?

And as you read these defining moments, also keep in mind that I will also connect the 3 levels found on this plate to Milo Wolff's STANDING WAVE theory (re:electron).

Remember all the pieces must fit and be complimentary/associate to each other while we do our inquiries.

M which would represent the M, E, W and 3 we find positioned in the four fixed directions, on this plate below.
And on the Sator Square the M is represented by the 4 x E, I must conclude.
Back to this book Words and the Way We See Things...

Quote:
The Letter M

'If we watch from below people walking up-hill and speaking together, the nasals m and n are heard longest.'
A certain Professor Helmholtz, quoted by Max Muller.

W O W

Very very cool, ascending the Mount, going up-hill is thus linked to SOUND, and the letters M and N, both letters clearly displaying much signifance re: Sator Square and Super String Theory too.

i.e.
M = E, W and 3
4 permutations through x, y, z, by rotation or reflection.

N = Z, 2, 5 and S
5 permutations through x, y, z.

But what does the book say about the letter 'N' that sits at the very heart, in the center of the Sator Square.
And the center is always reserved for something special.
Note in the Sator Square there is only ONE letter 'N'.

Quote:
The Letter N

The possibly watery origins of the letter N seem to be reinforced by the Hebrew N, nun, a fish.
N is said to be the image of a wiggling eel.

Light on disturbed water 'dazzles', or 'zig zags', words in which it has been suggested that the 'Z's are tiny letter-pictures. Idea Ruskin wrote of the 'hieroglyphic use of the zigzag, for water, by the Egyptians'.
Turn the 'Z' through ninety degrees :flop: and the result is an 'N', the zig zag line, according to Hensleigh Wedgwood in 1866, which represents the wavy surface of water and which is used as the symbol for Aquarius** among the signs of the zodiac.

An eel or maybe a water snake that carries a 'charge'?

And I want to mention that though Aquarius is often connected to water, called the water-bearer, it is an AIR sign.
An anomaly that suggests air waves and water waves share many commonalities?

So I love that book for obvious reasons, it helps explain how the language we share in, is a reflection of the underlying unity, expressions of unity that go well beyond words chosen to express what we see of the poetic/artistic underpinnings of creation.

i.e. pictures of vistas we take, never live up to the experience of being there, catching a glimpse of the unknown, for the same reason suffers from the lack of words to express the feelings of what you saw or experienced, if you happen to go to the other side and return with a story to tell.

You had to be there.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was going to be posted elsewhere, but evidently I am banned till Oct. 12th.
Their loss.

This thread could be the SEED for a great idea.
It could actually serve as prequel to BOTH the Da Vinci Code and Inception.

MaybEE turned into an E-book or better yet a documentary or expos?
Anybody interested?
Let me know.
I have so much research/evidence that supports all I present in the synopsis below.
This is merely tip of my ice berg that is melting.
The blood sweat and tears coming your way.
Help you refill your half empty glaSSeS with MaNa.
Or is it WaZa?
Maybe it is WaWa?

Celtic Brooch or Fibula

Hopefully by the end of this post, you might start to get a feel for the 4 Evangelists and what they represent on an archetypal level that extends from the microcosm to the macrocosm.
Being expressed as MEMEs and TEMEs, imitations of ideas.
Motor neurons have proved that humans learn by monkey see, monkey do.
That is kind of what MEMEs and TEMEs as replicators are helping to fulfill.

But my research indicates that MEMEs and TEMEs serve a higher purpose.
They represent a galactic safety NET, something put into place to help us rEMEMbEr first and then perhaps imitate, as current researchers into the field suggest.
Or maybe imitation helps us rEMEMbEr too?
Art and Life swapping roles?
i.e. the Creative and the Receptive
If I created a perpetual motion machine universe...I would put some ART and LIFE into the formula at the same time.

By the end of this post, I hope you see the 4 Evangelists as simply the 4E.
Or better still, the 4E represent a primal MEME

A primal MEME that actually has left much much evidence of its existence.
The MEME starts with an E and goes through 4 rotations.
E >> m >> 3 >> W

Did you read the above text?

Celtic Brooch or Fibula and the Sator/Rotas Magic Square
Both images have 4E

So in the word itself, in the structure of the word MEME we in fact have embedded the 4E

E can be an M or a W or a 3.
Indicating either 4 x 90 degree rotations of a wheel OR simply the 4 positions as the 4 FIXED signs of the wheel.

Do the Freemasons and Ezekiel share some of the same ideas about 'creation and destruction'?
great pdf on Masonry dated 1916
http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia.com/files/Beginning_of_Masonry.pdf

Hey Ezekiel what do you say about those 4 Fixed signs, are they the Man 11, the Bull 2, the Lion 5, and the Eagle 8?

And what is the special significance of 2 and 5 in the south, or is that the north?
And what a profound connection between 2 Fish/5 Loaves of Bread with wiz-no-longer-a-kid Marko Rodin and his Vortex Based Math that actually helps to explain this miracle attributed to Jesus rather nicely.

Those 4E glyphs become clear on the MNEME plate from 5000 BCE.
And yes by coincidence the word MNEME is in fact associated with MEMory. (Greek of course)
So both the MNEME plate AND at the core of the TENET Cross we have those five letters nicely represented.

MNEME = N + MEME

Or a Z surrounded by 4E
u zee zat, ja?

In the center of both the plate and the Sator Square we have the N or is it a Z, surrounded by 4E or MEW3.

Essentially what both the Sator Square and the MNEME plate probably were...MNEMoNics...tools to help trigger the MEMorEE.
The letters appearing as the necks of the birds are distinct, undeniable.

And we then simply have the 4E take their place on the 5x5 magic square of Mars, associated with the Knights Templar and with treasures of Solomon, and then we can make magic happen?

Can we use this square and make the inquiry...
IF E = m on what side of the equation do we place the c^2?

Can we then use the Sator Square and travel back in TIME, (has SPACE changed much?) and place all of the Sator Square wisdom square onto this plate from 5000 BCE?

Can take the Sator Square/Rotas/Wheel and place it over a 4 AGES ABC MODEL that has 3 concentric circles and a center we could call N or Z?
YES, I will be doing just that.

So finally we have a conversation of a higher ORDER happening on this thread...found here >>
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/1-vs-100-re-questions-4-evangelist-jesus-hoax-t32828-100.html
Even though CHAOS will soon makes its presence known...as it did BEFORE I even had a chance to post, this kind of crap was again waiting for me....and I am the one being banned till Oct. 12th, the attacks upon my person, by the IGNORANT MOB are relentless?
i.e. pages of crap found here as proof >>> http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post361905.html#p361905

CaveMaN Trolls with rocks in their heads or other folks just driving by, taking pot shots at the pot head, the MMMaN, the Myrhh-ijuanaMysticMaN.

SS carries many profound meanings.
Holy Spirit, St Peter and St Paul and of course the Nazi SS.

SS HOLY SPIRIT symbol
And in the middle ages, the Holy Spirit was associated with the color green.

ZeitGeist or TimeGhost, the Holy Spirit, the SS, who shall we discuss?

Again a reminder is due when discussing religion or science, the swastika of all symbols seems to represent SPACE, TIME and MOTION best.
It seems to be the interface I can use to connect all beliefs and even geometric structure BIG and small.

NaSSim Haramein autocad images from HIS presentations

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=229867#p229867
Evolution >>> <<< Involution which matches Nassim Haramein and Marko Rodin's VBM speculations and theories.

The SWASTIKA could also be the catalyst used to create an E event, an E-MOTIONal UPrising?
Could happen?
JAH WAY because YHVH is on the vay?
Most folks are fixated on proving Jesus a hoax, when really these 4 sAIN'Ts who never ever came marching in as scripted, are in fact actually even more exposed then Jesus himself, in what they essentially represent as part of the celestial/terrestrial narrative taking place above and below?

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199636#p199636
Celtic Brooch or Fibula and the Donation of Constantine

Why is the Donation of Constantine so important?
It reveals the PATTERN that I can show is at the heART of all sacred knots.
Celtic, Solomon's, Mystic, Endless knots, Alhambra, Navajo textiles...east and west we find this sacred PATTERN.
A must read Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199636#p199636

We find the same E pattern on this Chaldean Zodiac Key
Which becomes KEY in understanding the Greek Zodiac Cross.
The Chaldean represents the OLD testament and the Greek Cross represents the New testament.

CC Zain and Papus provided these two KEYs
go this link...interesting hypothesis put forth re: perpetual motion and asymmetrical designs:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/perpetual-motion-otto-cycle-vs-asymmetrical-rotary-engines-t31872-40.html

NOW take a look at the KEY on the left we see that the stem of the KEY belongs to MAN, and the 3 tEEth of the kEE belong to the Lion Eagle Bull, or the numbers 528, very close to the gematria value for KEY which is 528.

And 528 hertz some folks claim heals DNA and it is associated with the color pale green in fact.
I do like the connection.

NOW take a look at the kEE on the right, follow the stem of the kEE up until you see what?
WOW MOM do you see it?
NOW you do, the 3 letters that spell NWO, if rotated about, and your MiNd rotates the three glyphs automatically without your awareness.

You WON, NOW you see the 3 letters MNO where the stem meets the circle, three letters that spell NWO
profound MNO** meme at the end of this post.

NOW it appears all the KEYS I keep finding are intimately associated with each other, and clearly the 4 Evangelists/4 Beasts/4 Living Creatures are all intimately involved.

The story of Jesus' foundation in fact rests on what the 4 Evangelists bring forth and all they spew as all the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them god, the official 'gospel' that cannot be challenged?
Are these divine gospels part of the scripted 'GOdSPELS'?
Always keep in MiNd that magicians love to keep us MEsMEriZEd with tricks and illusions supported by SOUND distractions...

Most of what is known about Jesus, the miracle worker, is mostly based on a clever advertising camPAIN, mostly designed to increase market share, and of course the manufacturers of such a narrative would follow as closely as they could the celestial/mathematical storyline that they had interpreted, after tens of thousands of years of ORAL knowledge/wisdom being passed on, all based on naked eye observations of the cosmos.

Quote:
note: aliens are never ever necessary to help define a rational history that is being VEILeD, however as the RUSE starts to unravel, aliens and UFOs will serve a purpose, without a doubt....I can hardly wait for the holographic air show to arrive in support of man-made UFOs....interesting to note that 1947 gave birth to a Zionist Israel, the Rosicrucian Roswell incident and the Holy-wood Hologram soon to be unVEILeD on a sheeple/SEEgullible public...
But first desperation and fear need to be nurtured before our MASTERs can start pointing fingers at the ALIEN invasion that is on the horizon....the Vatican today supports UFOs?

ALL ACCOUNTS of Jesus we know came long after his death.
Not one EYEWITNESS account of the event, WRITTEN AT THAT TIME, re: his crucifixion, exists.
Again the entire passion play was written AFTER ALL EVENTS as depicted.

All New Testament BIBLE BABBLE is in fact ALL hearsay evidence gathered by St. Paul, which ironically was later used centuries later to burn witches claiming they, the witches were the heretics guilty of heresy?
hmm
Bit of a zinger eh?
I smell a Rat or two in the Vatican.
Maybe even a tutu wearing Benedict Arnold or two, too? :help:

Nothing written about Jesus while he lived, no sketches, nothing, just what both the Bible and HIS-story records ... ALL of which got scripted in AFTERWARDS.
We all know the Jesuits REWROTE new world history AFTER destroying the OFFICIAL scripts.
We all know the great libraries of Alexandria and Constantinople were razed...
So WHO among you can PROVE that our history as dispensed, was not rewritten (how many times), just like the Jesuits did for the New World inhabitants?
HIS-story is a fucking sham, it is a shame, so OBVIOUS folks are so easily mislead.
What happened to the thousands of years of un-recorded HER-story?

And it is clear that the official party line, the official HIS-story as recorded, regarding the 4 Evangelists, is just as sketchy as Jesus himself.
And Noah and the Ark and all that other LITERALLY interpretated nonsense that came before the boy wonder himself ... geeshhhhhhh

Nazca Monkey
note the 4 fingers on the RIGHT HAND (your left) and 5 fingers opposite to your RIGHT, the monkey's LEFT HAND.
Imagine you stand before a MIRROR ya chimps. Laughing

TREE of LIFE and KA and MAGNETISM found in the Nazca Lines
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/07/04/tree-of-life-and-ka-and-magnetism/

The entire New Testament essentially rests on these 4 Gospels that were added to 5 books of the Pentateuch.
Idea 4 + 5 is part of the geometry, it is a clue, pick it up ya chimp, learning the ropes about strings and knots, soon you will be champ.
Did the chimps reading this at least click on that link above? Laughing

BACK to those very important 4 FIXED directions whether they be terrestrial or celestial.

Celtic Brooch or Fibula and the Slavic 'Hands of God' symbol
Quote:
The Hands of God (Polish: ręce boga) is a pre-Christian symbol in Slavic mythology. For Slavs, the cross was associated with fire and life, but generally with the sun and the balance of the Universe. In a majority of primary and original cultures, it was believed to provide luck. The symbol itself consists of a large central cross. Present variations include the Swarzyca Swarog and sun Swarozyc.

Inner Fire?
Outer Life?
Balance?
Direction?
4 Evangelists?
2 Solstices + 2 Equinoxes?
Solar symbol associated w/ Precession of the Equinoxes?

Quote:
from The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects: Gammadion, a short-armed swastika, taking its name from the fact that it is composed of four Greek gammas. It was one of the most widely distributed sacred signsGammadions appeared on coinsChristians copied it and used it liberally on tombs and catacombs. Like its relative the swastika, the gammadion probably presented the solstices and equinoxes, or the four directions, four elements, and four divine guardians of the world.

So please reread what Irenaeus says about the 4 directions in that text....it really is important.

ARE THE 4 FIXED DIRECTIONS IMPORTANT?
HOW IMPORTANT?
The most important thing when selecting a sacred site...is determining what?
The CENTER
The center of what
?

Unless you have some kind of reference point or points to go by.
WTF?
Are you lost?

edgarrothstein wrote:
I understand you, lowsix. But...

The philosophy , the MO, of the perpetuum mobile, however we call it, is exponential growth.

There's no stoppage, or turning back.

Actually Ed there could well be a 'turning back' the universal model that I can show you indicates 'REVERSALS' are part of the equation.
Can I show you how the Celtic Fibula / Slavic Hands of God is connected to the 4 AGES Model I present?
YES
Connecting it to the 'movement of the zodiac and PRECESSION' is incredibly rEMEdial folks.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/greek-astrologers-and-nazis-had-king-solomon-in-a-knot/
3 good blogs there re: rEMEdial Precession
Idea 'Greek ASTRO-logers and NAZIs had King Solomon in a Knot'

Image on the left below is a Digital Sky Survey of the Milky Way
And our own Milky Way structure shows the same Model indicating a REVERSAL.

That plate from Samarra Iraq also indicates the same Model with a REVERSAL on the outer edge.
As the last paragraph of that text above that accompanies that image reads.
i.e. a center, 3 concentric circles, with a REVERSAL in the 3rd shell, valance.

Arrow But when in fact you start to shop this Model around, you soon realize it can apply to so many varied belief structures.

TIBETAN AND NAVAJO COSMOLOGIES ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME.
TWO CULTURES THAT ARE GEOMETRICALLY...POLAR OPPOSITES.

Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/12/09/tibetan-and-navajo-cosmology-fit-the-universal-model/
Above images explained plus more examples of this cultural MODEL that can be found in a Hans Jenny (of Cymatics fame) video about RESONANCE.
must watch Idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY6z2hLgYuY&feature=channel_page
This video actually matches beautifully with the Navajo and Tibetan MODELs.

p.s folks ALL of my blogs can in fact/should be UPDATED.
you have no idea of the treasures still to come....

great find recently
ABC MODEL used in how genes in flowers pass on transcription factors FITS TOO!!!
And the understanding we already posses about how the transcription factors or information flows in the ABC Model illustrates how the MEMEs and TEMEs information FLOWS between the LEVELS, would be my archetypal guess at this point.

Idea

When folks realize the book called Genesis is really more about a gENE-thE-sis then the pieces will really start to fall in place.
Until we learn to fine tune our DNA we will not evolve?

Now did you know that DNA looks like LSD? Surprised

How LSD connects the 4 Evangelists to DNA:
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/lsd-dmt-flywheel-4-evangelists-solomons-knot-4-leaf-clover-coral-castle/
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/4-royal-stars-4-evangelists-lsd-and-dmt-and-shamans/
And who else but a space cadet like Timothy Leary could else provide a most poetic** link between perceived reality and the inner world.

DNA Double-Helix cross-section
Can we compare DNA to the 4 AGES MODEL?
NOTE the X in DNA
In the image on the right how did I get that image of the swastika to appear, along with the LSD/4 Leaf Clover/quatrefoil?
WOW Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143748#p143748

Have I illustrated temples are in fact representations of our DNA that can be entered?
YES I have.

here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/holy-grail-found-in-arecibo-message/
and here:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13121

On the left we have a modern interpretation of 3D rotation i.e. xyz + w
On the right is an ole' world representation, the 2D MNEME plate.
What if, along with the Sator Square, all of the above are hinting at the same thing?

updates to come...

namaste

XX

** above I pointed out the wordplay re: NOW WON NWO

How about the expression "om nom nom nom"?

What is "om nom"?

Quote:
An oNoMatopoeical adjective based on the sound emitted when something is "oh so tasty" (either through hunger or flavorological value) that one gnaws through it without regard to cleanliness or etiquette. This sort of ravenous eating will often result in an "om nom nom nom" noise being emitted from the eater.

What is an "om nom nom nom"?

Quote:
The sound of someone eating typically a fat or obese person trying to chew far too much at once making the om nom nom nom sound. "Om nom nom nom" is an oNoMatopoeia

om nom nom nom forum (157,000+ views Shocked )
http://thetriforce.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ja67pnhmm7jmjqrtcc02nloe21&topic=5502.0

you tube Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsi7Ro9ljQ&feature=related

Need I remind you of what the letters are where the stem meets the round part of the key.

MNO or mno

Om nom?
Aum nom?

What is in a nom?

"om nom nom nom"
What I find most interesting is that the word OM is followed by a repetition of 3 x nom.

Which fits the 4 AGES Model discussed above, another apparent 'fit'.

great commentary by the poster 'Duffy' at the bottom of this blog:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

troll2rocks wrote:

Welcome bk Raphael.

Thanks for writing that long love letter,

I could not have thought of a better way to set up my next piece of evidence...regarding the ultimate MEME.

the ultimate MEME idea that revolves around 'ME'.

One of the world's oldest 'love stories' involves a gal called Inanna and ME.

This love story takes place in SuMEr.

At least 1000 years BEFORE SuMEr became unified as a political entity there existed the two religions SuMErian and Akkadian.
And from that time we have recovered, the stories and hymns attributed to the Queen of the Heaven and the Earth, known as Inanna, and later Venus was her naME.

Quote:
The word ME in other Sumerian texts describing Inanna's journey wearing the SHU.GAR.RA is used dozens of times for objects that are NOT worn. Specifically, the famous text Inanna and Enki deals with Inanna's desire to "possess the ME" of Enki. In this work, ME can refer to: (a) abstract ideas, like rulership, godship, shepherdship, priestess-ship, the throne of kingship, dishonesty, kissing, extinguishing fire, etc.; (b) activities, such as love-making, prostitution, slander, plunder, writing, leather-working, arguing, mat-weaving, and washing; and (c) concrete objects, like a black dress, hair, a sheepfold, descendants, etc.

This data is what leads scholars to define "ME" as either "cultural norms (which can be stored like concrete objects) or banners that represent these objects or ideas" (see "Inanna and Enki," pp. 518ff. in The Context of Scripture, vol 1: Canonical Compositions from the Biblical World, ed. W. Hallo and K. L. Younger; Brill, 2000). In all, there are 94 "ME's" in the above text

That SuMErian literature above, a lovely translation of the Descent of Inanna and the Huluppu-Tree
and I just finished finding all 94 ME in that story.
It seems I have some more good reading ahead as I continue to compile ME evidence that supports my 'its all about ME MEMEs theory of everything.'

Quote:
For more specific study of the word "ME", see:

Gertrud Farber, Der Mythos "Inanna und Enki" unter besonderer Berucksichtigung der Liste der ME, Studia Pohl 10 (Rome: Biblical Institute Press, 1973)

Gertrud Farber, "ME" in Real-lexikon der Assyriologie

Richard Averbeck, The Cylinders of Gudea, pp. 417-433 in The Context of Scripture, vol 2: Monumental Inscriptions from the Biblical World, ed. W. Hallo and K. L. Younger (Brill, 2000)

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
(looks like a border?)

The Meaning of "ME"
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/shumu/shumu.htm

I must say I like how all this is turning out for ME.
Zecharia Sitchen dies just in time for theMEMEtic MnEMonic MEME theory to be released...supported by the fact it has been merged with the MnEME disk and the Sator Square, and Ed Witten's 'M' Theory too.

Out with the old, in with the new, true, and blue.
Now would be a good time for MEMEs to bang ME drum.
slowly...

And this next image could in fact be the drum-skin of a shaman's MEMEs drum.

MNEME disk 5000 BCE

And a reminder is due.
About that MNEMEs Disk that I have in my possession.
It is dated to Samarra Iraq, at least 1000 years before those 94 ME references were ever made in the love story.

Which is another 1000 years before SuMEr is united.
Which is another 2000+ years before jesus is scripted into the passion play...

The MNEME disk suggests that the sEEd for the ME generation was planted at least 5000 years BEFORE the advent of Christ.

AT LEAST 5000 years....probably much much much longer.
Christ is obviously a synthesis of western thought and evolution.

OBVIOUSLY 100,000 years of naked eye observation by our ancestors resulted in something eventually being written down, in regards to those observations and noted patterns?

What is in a naME?
Don't ask ME?

naMastE

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
But would Switzerland - which plays host to such criminal organizations as the UN - bother with this stooge?

shall we go back about 7000 years, delve into GEOMETRIC RIGHT brain of the Neolithic/Paleolithic CULTures?

I am told that the observer affects the observation?
And please explain why the NEOLITHIC or Paleolithic ancestors (who also had evolving mInDs and heARTs) would not be playing by the same cosmic rules that we are today?

Would the enigmatic number 137 be as recognizable to the ancient pre-literate geometric mind, as it has become to the nuclear algebraic modern mind?

The cosmic rules do NOT change in the short run, WE do.
And our EGOS are on the threshold of believing they can change the cosmic rules, or at least test and tinker with them?

And there are only two countries in the entire world that have a SQUARE flag.
one is a city state landlocked by one country.
one is a country landlocked by a host of other countries.
both are neutral
both share a common ancestry and heritage, all the way back to Neolithic ole world Europa.
one claims to be the spiritual mediator between heaven and hell, and has laid out a plan to help the pilgrims be reunited with their spiritual gold.
....and the other claims to be a safe place to hide your material gold while you locate your spiritual gold. Laughing

and ALL of the other countries in the whole wide world are given RECTANGULAR flags as banners to promote their self-serving banter.

And the spiritual foe of the WEST situated in the EAST would be found in Nepal/Tibet region.
Would it not.
Note both the Judeao/Christian SwiSS and the Nepalese Buddhists prefer a high locale from which to push off, and get a head start, in the ascension process. Laughing

Nepal has in fact 8 of the 10 tallest mountains in the world, including Everest.
It is the only national flag in the world that is not square or rectangular.

So the banners/flags we fly which are an expression or representation of the CULTural banter within our boundaries, come in essentially 3 shapes.

Nepal flag

There is only one, only 1 rather unusual shaped flag in the entire world.
(and in this flag I do see various 'forms', i.e. waveforms, also the letters W, E, M and the number 13...but that is just me, we and 3m trying to keep it all together... Wink

What is the significance of E = M = W = 3?
oh my god
it is the CLUE that shall set us frEE.

Why did Hitler take the Buddhist swastika and tilt it by 45 degrees?

Is it for the same reason we see the E tilted by 45 degrees in the LOGOS ENRON and DELL?

What does it mean to the subliminal mInD that is being tweaked by its ENVIRONment?

en + VI + ron + MEN + t
(is language the prime mover????)

Holy See (Vatican) and Switzerland

There are only 2 square flags, and both of these NEUTRAL western countries rely on the same military force for defense and law and order...
the SwiSS guard?

Golden Rectangle

And all of the rest of the countries in the world (165 out of 168 countries) seem to prefer to fly rectangular flags.

just something I noticed as I continue to probe the patterns that geoMEtry leaves behind...

And the geometry clues our ancestors bequeathed US, have lead ME straight back to the algebraic mInD.
My mInD seems to herald from the past...

namaste

rustyh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blond noidea drinking44
Raphael.
You know when people ask you ..." if you could have 6 people to a dinner party who would you invite?"
You are top of my list!
Cant get my head around a lot of what you say but damn i find it interesting and intriguing.
And im stoked that you are posting in the general discussion forum, as it adds another dimension to the topic.
Think i would benefit from a 'Raphael for Dummies' book.
Keep up the great work mate.

Rusty from Australia.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
blond noidea drinking44
Raphael.
You know when people ask you ..." if you could have 6 people to a dinner party who would you invite?"
You are top of my list!
Cant get my head around a lot of what you say but damn i find it interesting and intriguing.
And im stoked that you are posting in the general discussion forum, as it adds another dimension to the topic.
Think i would benefit from a 'Raphael for Dummies' book.
Keep up the great work mate.

Rusty from Australia.

6 + 1 = 7
magic?

yumweed
If I ever head down under Rusty, I will give you a call, yumweed let's have a party.

You, me and those 5 Sheilas.
blond girl fox moon blond

First we position the 5S into a pentagram arrangement.
The S5 pointed star arrangement that takes mortals like you and me to heaven.

S anctus
5 piritus

Then I show you how easy it is to get to heaven.
By moving from point to point, from Sheila to Sheila, each time as I make contact my point is scoring points.
It is like hitting a home run in base ball, but I decided to add another base, the 5th element.
Laughing

Raphael for Dummies is a grand idea.
(though some folks would say it was written by a dummy)

The book would be about the OBVIOUS PATTERNS we are all in denial of.
Starting with our own patterns of denial.
yumweed

Some folks are still checked into the Hotel DeNILE.
Still waiting for the magic to happen as promised by the magician prophets.

namaste

rafe
putting in time here in Zionist Kanada Cool

p.s.
and 1000 virgins on the head of a pin?
I am not interested

for a person who prefers solitude yumweed
it actually sounds like a nightmare
when you start doing the math.... Shocked

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News:
A 528-pound Berlin woman gave birth to a 13 pound baby boy, her 4th child over 11 pounds Laughing without the help of a C-section, and perhaps appropriately named him "Jihad."

The mother had previously given birth to 9 boys and 4 girls.
94 ME MEME

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/jihad-baby-13-pounds-overweight-pregnancy-diabetes
Of course ABC is in on this one.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/25/13-pound-baby-named-jihad-born-in-germany/

Thought this would give you a good laugh. Laughing

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RULE #7 EXPAND THE MEME Wink

https://projectrestoration.com/about
https://www.projectrestoration.com/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mn

We know of Narmer by his famous palette, macehead, and by jar seals. It should be noted herein that fragments of clay jar seals from Abydos, alternating Narmer and the word or name mn, suggests that mn was a leading person and possibly successor to Narmer.

We know the name of Hor-Aha, or Aha, the Fighter or Fighting Hawk, by his name sign appearing in a serekh on a potsherd, now in the British Museum, and by an ivory label from the tomb at Naqada of Nithotep (possibly his mother and the wife of King Narmer). This label also shows the nbty name Mn in front of the serekh. The reading of the hieroglyphic sign of mn on several ivory tablets belonging to King Aha, and on a plate fragment, has prompted speculation that Aha is Menes. Some scholars however do not accept that mn equates with Menes. Some speculate the mn to mean merely a "someone", i.e. designating any person on whose behalf ritual ceremonies were undertaken.

This second name Mn which could means "established," could be the origin of the name Menes by Manetho and still later by Herodotus, but this is by no means certain.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/menes.htm

King AHA!
This plate is from 5000 BCE and it seems to be a missing piece of the puzzle to history.

And another of the earliest gods was Min associated with the thunderbolt, a barbed arrow and a double-ended arrow (on a hook).

Quote:
Min

Min (Menew, Amsu) was one of the Egyptian gods worshiped from predynastic times. The earliest forms of the god - his fetish - was of a barbed arrow or a thunderbolt. (The strange arrow, over time, became the first hieroglyph, the one above the standard, in his name - )

A Gerzean palette known as the El Amrah Palette also had a second name, the Min Palette, because it had the symbol of the fertility god on it. Unlike in the hieroglyph, this looks more like a double-ended arrow (on a hook).

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they using the Law of Similar's against us in they're advertising Question

The Law of Smilar's means that they can bring the heavens down to earth by mimicking certain shapes and geometrical designs of nature. This way they can impose they're will upon the masses by using the ether to manifest our thoughts. They just have to control whats being put into the box by N fluencing your thoughts.

That's why it's so catchchi to the eyes, they mimic the sacred geometry of universe and incorporate it into logos and such.
The beauty phial images makes one look extra hard at the symbol's, and even contributes to money falling out the wallet.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Are they using the Law of Similar's against us in they're advertising Question

The Law of Smilar's means that they can bring the heavens down to earth by mimicking certain shapes and geometrical designs of nature. This way they can impose they're will upon the masses by using the ether to manifest our thoughts. They just have to control whats being put into the box by N fluencing your thoughts.

That's why it's so catchchi to the eyes, they mimic the sacred geometry of universe and incorporate it into logos and such.
The beauty phial images makes one look extra hard at the symbol's, and even contributes to money falling out the wallet.

Your summation is yours, but it is very close to what I have been saying.
The 'WORD' the LOGOS has become pART of Advertising, the very important branding of products using well designed LOGOS that speaks to our primal limbic memory without our conscious knowledge.

Advertising is designed to manipulate sheeple.

Either Advertising is benign, harmless, and leaves no mark on humanity OR I AM a liar in my claims that it is a language that targets the right brain with images, brands, logos, and the left brain with text, numbers and letters.

MRI, brain imaging, etc. is fast becoming the smoking gun.
Watch the damage one bullet can do to the brain. Ask JFK? Both science and rELIgion will be taken down with ONE head shot?

The evidence clearly shows that reading TEXT i.e. bIbLEs without images causes blood to flow >>> toward the LEFT Brain. And in contrast meditation usign mandalas and sound along with watching Tv, the boob tube, causes the RIGHT Brain to go to work it seems.

So we can conclude that reading Bible babel TEXT and the *western* educational curriculum seem to favor the LEFT Brain approach, and interesting to say the least in conjunction with ADVERTISING, Big Brother has the final say in creating the visual imagery, THEY fill the RIGHT Brain with subliMINial junk, using TV, billboards, the MEdia/M-idea, and organized dis-inFOEmation camPAINS helping to spread, make viral, low brow MEMEs that converse with MENEs? Cool

Proof of INCEPTION, planting an idea into the MiNd is the fact that not one image of Jesus exists from his time, yet everybody today thinks he looks a bit like a long haired hippie from the 1960s?

Thus the best E-vidence that brain-washing efforts do exist, is the propaganda camPAIN called Jesus.
(read chapter 9 of the Pagan Christ by Tom Harpur)

So now that science is identifying ADVERTISING as a tool that an 'ENEMy' of the state (King MENEs) might utilize, what are we going to do about it this CHRISTmass? Laughing

Business as usual I suspect.
Even the OWS wankers who want to bring the financial system down to its knees will be celebrating and exchanging CHRIST-mass gifts???

It all comes back to our MiNd, (the mind contains the 'id' and the Mn), and the heART, which is the creative spark that allows man to build archetypal ARKs and arkEtypal royal ARCHs using the universal archetypes, which would be clues to the building blocks necessary to build 'SoloMoN's temple'.

It all comes back to the MiNd and the Yod-He-Vav-HeART.

I do not remember hearing of the 'law of similars'.
But it sounds similar to hermetic laws i.e. AS ABOVE, SO BELOW, a reference to the macrocosm and the microcosm.

Quote:
"law of similars in homeopathy, the principle that a substance that in large doses will produce symptoms of a specific disease will, in extremely small doses, cure it."

This definition sounds similar to what you are saying, and it could be argued that we are being given small doses of little white man LIES in theory will heal the Big LIEs and FIBs being told and sold to us all the time?

I found this while looking for a definition for the law of similars:
...the ELI in hELlIn caught my eye.

Quote:
Hellin's law , Hellin-Zeleny law one in about 89 pregnancies ends in the birth of twins; one in 89 89 (7921), of triplets; one in 89 89 89 (704,969), of quadruplets.

... or how about the IEL and Mn in MendELIan laws that govern our genetics.

Quote:
Mendel's laws , mendelian laws two laws of inheritance of single-gene traits that form the basis of genetics; the law of segregation and the law of independent assortment.

... isn't that what I have been saying in the corpus of all my work?
... DNA is the Holy Grail

... forget about searching for a truth to be found in the LITERAL Royal Blood LInES, like David, SoloMoN and Jesus or the Queens like She-baa or ELIza-beth, the twisted sister of Alpha-bet, ALeph-beth, Alif Baa, and alpha-beta. Laughing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph

The 3 ghosts of X-mass are
1/ baa
2/ baa
3/ baa-HUM-bug

The low HUM is being generated by a Black Hole in the PerSeuS cluster, about 57 Octaves below middle 'C', I told ya so. Wink
Middle is Meso, and there two of them.
-america and -potamia

Is Alif Ba for real?

Arabic Sez-a-me Street in fact!
Arrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXWgJPmec4U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqKinaaHE4

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: