FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
5000 B.C. PLATE is a 'FLAT MODEL' of the 'FLAT Milky Way'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: 5000 B.C. PLATE is a 'FLAT MODEL' of the 'FLAT Milky Way' Reply with quote

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/hopi-last-supper-served-on-samarra-ware/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/e-at-delphi-and-1_4_7_10/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/swastika-9-pearls-of-lo-shu-wisdom-found-in-samarra-iraq/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/key-528-the-wheel-of-fortune-card-x-and-phi-and-phi/

HIS-story is about to take a turn for the better and worse.
We are in the 4th Age, we are coming down the home stretch ... I can see the we are finished line, called TRUTH.

The Vatican is no longer in this race called TRUTH.
They tried to cheat and will soon be eliminated.

namaste

Raphael

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ojibway wrote:
Raphael wrote:
Ojib do I come to your threads to REIGN on over your satan claus parade?

So now I am in league with satan, am I???

I have no idea.
But what I do know is many of your beliefs suck.
(from my perspective anywho)

And clearly you lack a sense of humor too.
Hard to understand why a joker like you lacks a sense of humor or the inability to understand I was ALSO trying to point out and illustrate how the mind juggles letters like SANTA = SATAN all the time, unconsciously.

And again without fail EWE proved how the mind can pick out jumbled letters of similar words.
A scrambled MiNd might be even taught to play a game of Scrabble?
thanks mr. guinea pig for running my maze
Wink

ojibway wrote:

According to this statement made by you on the “How did your journey begin” thread, it was you who struck a deal with _______.
A deal?????, in order for what Raphael, more life?

DUH fool the fool once, shame on ME Embarassed
DUH fool the fool twice shame on EWE Laughing

Why did YOU insert or default to the word dEVIL when filling in the blank?

If you really want to know I made my deal NOT with the devil but with 'the Lord' 'the Eternal' dude...
I was lying on a mat beside my eldest daughter's crib that I would pull out sometimes and read her a bedtime story, she would gaze at me through her wooden bars, we were up close and personal....sometimes I would fall asleep on this mat.
And it was during my despair at this time (punks like you do not need to know the details....you will only TWIST them about to win a few points against my person) that I reached out for some help.

It was at this time that I made that wish, a deal that sealed my fate, the seventh seal. Wink

grow up
I really do fail to understand why your infantile projections or self imposed ignorance/s should be MY problem?

ojibway wrote:

We have already had one person in our history waving the swastika, and saying it was good. How many did he manage to kill? And now we have you doing the same. I, and maybe others are a little sheepish about that. You see, the wool was pulled over our eyes once by a person vary much like ewe.

Do we need to worship a symbol…something tells me, nope.

I am NOT telling you to worship this symbol.
I am telling you to respect it for what it represents on the atomic level, and as Hitler proved, on this level of reality too.
And my efforts will be rewarded. Wink

The TRUTH about how this symbol along with the MALTESE Cross represent an ancient SCIENCE and knowledge being suppressed will take time to reach ignorant folks like yourself ojib.
Those who have built a wall of stupid beliefs around them (like you) are the last to GET IT.

And STFU ojib, as I have shown the Dalai Lama has proved this symbol is NOT EVIL.
And STFU we all know it was a crazy Christian who ruined this symbol.
Would the Christians give up their crucifix if an Eastern Madman killed millions of folks deemed inferior.
Would the Christians give up their crucifix that has been a symbol associated with Jesus since 600 A.D.?
NO probably not, it would probably just incite the Christians to fight back...
So why should others give up the 12,000 year old swastika as a symbol of divinity, and its source is unknown?

Hitler was a Roman Catholic and the Christians who donned NAZI uniforms however were EVIL...I agree.
And because of the fact Hitler would have had an impossible time getting the Buddhists to gather up the Jews, it then becomes clear the the SWASTIKA is NOT evil, however the Christians WHO used a symbol representing 'the Lord' 'the Eternal' however were misdirected into committing EVIL by their Christian/Aryan overlords.

You could say Hitler and his band of merry Christian men used "the Lord's NaME in vain" when they used the 12,000 year old used to represent the 4 letter name of god....YHVH, the tetragrammaton, 'the Lord', 'the Eternal'

Hitler was raised a ROMAN CATHOLIC, and he inherited a bunch of angry and desperate German Christians of ALL denominations.
Hilter then played the RACE CARD and ignited and *activated* his flock of judeao/christian sheeple who would don NAZI uniforms and commit atrocities to the folks they deemed inferior.

What I AM is trying to achieve is way over your chosen level of IGNORANCE ojib.

WHY do you bring your problems to ME (based on pure ignorance) and then try to project your stupid nonsense on to ME?
WHY?
Explain yourself please?

WHY your ignorance should be mine?

So you are on this thread to disrupt, convert, prove what?
You should be here to learn.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Devdutt Pattanaik uses the traditional form of a mandala throughout his talk as a visual metaphor for antithetic and highly abstract concepts such as world view, destiny, and reincarnation. The mandala becomes a visual anchor, a “red threat” leading from point to point. Derek Sivers uses the map as leitmotiv, starting with a street map of a typical American city, ending up at a world map in South-North direction, charging his presentation with a virtual pan-and-zoom move.

http://www.wendelberger.com/index_files/talking_about_intercultural_differences.php

How do we merge the IDEA of the mandala with the Swastika MNEME Plate?

I might need to enlist Carl Jung and introduce his insights to help explain the acausal synchronistic anomaly.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sumer And The Third Reich

Quote:
Purpose:

It is the purpose of this essay to outline the connections between Sumerian culture and the Third Reich that I have discovered in my research into the world of the Sumerians.

I have presented this theory to many people whom are knowledgeable in this area of study and the general response is, “coincidence”. If it is merely coincidence, then boy what a coincidence!

The Sumerian tablet titled, ‘Enki And Ninhursag: The Affairs Of The Water-God’, reads:
Ninhursag: “My brother, what hurts thee?”
Enki: “my [unknown word] hurts me.”
Ninhursag: “To the god Nazi I gave birth for thee.”

And later in this tablet:
Enki: “Let Nazi marry Nindar”

The name Nazi translates to, “to destroy the past”, or “destroyed”. “Na”, is a Sumerian word that when used as a prefix denotes past-tense. “Zi”, can mean either “life”, “breath”, “soul”, or “to destroy”.

http://www.zimbio.com/Holocaust+Research+Project/articles/4lXvPDBd7dA/Word+Nazi+Means+Snake+Lifeless+Destroyed+Soul

Nanshe = Nazi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ANanshe

Quote:
To heal Enki, Ninhursag gives birth to several healing gods. Nanshe (referred to as Nazi in the original myth) was meant to heal her father's neck.

Nansi
"Interpreter of Dreams," the Babylonian title of the Goddess who gave her priests the ability to interpret (see Oneiromancy) and prophesy from other men’s dreams. The priests acquired this ability after undergoing an initiation ceremony of descent into her "pit," a symbolic experience of death and resurrection.

Nanshe was also the Goddess of water and fertility, her symbol was a vessel of water with a fish in it, which signifies the gravid womb.
Nanshe has two major symbols, both of which are also seen in Christian folklore. The fish represents her original role as a water and fishing goddess. The pelican, said in folklore to rip open its own chest to feed its young, represents her role as a protector and caregiver.

All interesting.
Nansi = Nanshe = Nazi

Samson and St. John the Baptist and maybe even Jesus were Nazirites too.

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: