FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
David Icke Debunked (full movie)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: David Icke Debunked (full movie) Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Have not seen the entire movie yet, over 2 hours long.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Icke marks the spot Reply with quote

Would that be Simon Cowell's next project?

The Icke Factor.....sounds kind of cheezy to me...

as in Swiss cheezy, the logic is full of holes, like almost any religious supposition.

Let us pray... Twisted Evil Idea

Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Icke marks the spot Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
...as in Swiss cheezy, the logic is full of holes, like almost any religious supposition.

Let us pray... Twisted Evil Idea

What exactly do you mean by this statement Peter? I wanted to assume that you assume that any religious uncertain belief is full of holes and if so, I agree to an extent (religious uncertainty does not seem to imply irrationality/"logic full of holes") but then there are certain religious beliefs that are rationally grounded and valid. If you find this difficult to apprehend I can suggest a couple of very intelligent and prominent authors in that field of expertise.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a spiritual guy Big Boss,
regardless of how that word has been corrupted,
I get a sense that there is value in the core of
many religious texts...though I never had the attention
span for Bible studies. Still lots of crap too, well mostly I suppose. Laughing

What Peter is probably referring to is the wacky,
creepy religious turn the video takes,
I jumped around but got the idea.
Icke is apparently channeling Lucifer,
along with almost everyone else.
Not a symbolic Lucifer, a fallen-angel,
scary looking, and he's going to
fake an alien invasion in December
with the help of his conduit David Icke. Smile

Don't bother wasting the time Rump or anyone else,
more distractions.
Plato

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more bri, why put up all sorts of insinuating clips about Icke, suggesting he's a MI5 agent, a reli nutter, or otherwise a useful idiot, especially if you haven't seen the whole thing for yourself? I was just about to ask what the bottom line of this vid is.

Suppose Icke is a nutter, agent or what have you, does this all of a sudden mean that everything he says is untrue?
There's is no such a thing a the striving towards a NWO, Queen E is the tooth ferry, and there was nothing suspicious about the death of Diana.
Man, what a relief, I guess we might as well close up this forum and live happily ever after in consumer paradise (well, not for everybody though!).

OK , Icke may have made a few mistakes here and there, and some of his books are so cramped with sordid little details that it must have taken years and years to accumulate and makes one wonder what the added value of all of it is. I remember after reading "The biggest secret" more than a decade ago I was seriously paranoid for several weeks, I felt like all was lost, and this whole NWO thing was unstoppable. May be that was the whole point, discouraging people that understand that there is something going on, while assuring others that have less stomach for the truth that this can't be happening. For that matter Icke may have done a disservice to the whole truth movement.

Bottomline though is that this guy opened my eyes to what a truly insane world this is and made me pursue some very good questions, like who owns the Fed? I guess it's impossible to do the work he does without making mistakes and being used to get all sorts of spin and disinfo out there by TPTB. He, he's only human too, you know. May be it would be better to ask who the source of this little vid is.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted up the vid for anyone who hadn't yet seen it, for discussion. I didn't think the discussion would be about "why" I posted it up.

My disclaimer about not yet watching it all (and I still haven't) was to imply that it was NOT necessarily a positive recommendation of the info.

Personally, I find David Icke to be one of the most knowledgeable on the planet when it comes to the international banking system and the evil machinations contained within. I also find him to be one of the most self-destructive messengers ever, when he invariably ends every talk by launching into his claims of seeing British politicos changing into reptilians before his very eyes.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Rump roast? Reply with quote

The part of Icke's video that I liked was the reference to "entities" that present themselves to suck up psychic energy.
I see this as part of the thought-form assault that debilitates our evolutionary movement. They are there and we can observe their effects in the mundane or we can voyage into the obscure to see them first-hand. Either way, they must be extirpated and repatriated.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: for Christ's sake... Reply with quote

Bri and Big Boss, early on in the video, I sensed the religious retribution meme rearing its head. Christ's name sends chills through the evil ones......but not Buddha etc. Really...
bri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I didn't think the discussion would be about "why" I posted it up.
My disclaimer about not yet watching it all (and I still haven't) was to imply that it was NOT necessarily a positive recommendation of the info.

I get that Rump no worries.
Can't say I share your interest in
Icke's "knowledge" though.
My bad if you misunderstood my last sentence,
"Don't bother wasting the time Rump (or anyone else),
more distractions." Fuzzy grammar.

Plato, I never asked that question about "Why" rump
posted the video. Also I think you misunderstood
my objections to the video, anyways I'm not wasting my
time on this bullshit.

Peter wrote:
The part of Icke's video that I liked was the reference to "entities" that present themselves to suck up psychic energy.
I see this as part of the thought-form assault that debilitates our evolutionary movement. They are there and we can observe their effects in the mundane or we can voyage into the obscure to see them first-hand. Either way, they must be extirpated and repatriated.

Paul Levy's new book "Wetiko"
touches on that exact subject
Peter. I suggest checking it out.

Levy is cool.
He doesn't show obsessive interest with
aliens, jesus, or the new age (Blavatsky).
Clean enough for my tastes.

We're in a very...grounded to reality dream.
i.e. the world is baffling in it's synchronicity amongst chaos,
external imaginary friends or enemies can be decieving,
you might miss what's right in front of your eyes.
You might miss what's in the mirror. Smile

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76451&highlight=#76451
Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I posted up the vid for anyone who hadn't yet seen it, for discussion. I didn't think the discussion would be about "why" I posted it up.

Personally, I find David Icke to be one of the most knowledgeable on the planet when it comes to the international banking system and the evil machinations contained within. I also find him to be one of the most self-destructive messengers ever, when he invariably ends every talk by launching into his claims of seeing British politicos changing into reptilians before his very eyes.

Hi Rumple (know you from some time back) I can concur that David Icke says some great stuff but then ruins it all with what you have said. My view of the video is that Chris White's Christian point of view may not be for all tastes, but the video is a decent exposure of all this new age stuff that's all over the web and society in many guises.

And for those that are interested in spiritual beliefs.

Peter said that Buddha was not mentioned which is true as far as what I have heard from Chris White's work, but all the major religions which really should be one and those people who are more genuine know the teachings of divine retribution, karma cause and effect, sowing and reaping. Where as all this new age stuff has done away with that and people are more inclined to believe they can behave irresponsibly towards others and it's fine to do so.

We all know people can lie with intent, or lie but not know it and lie to ourselves which is what goes on all the time (but shouldn't,) but there is more than enough energy and no need for futile and evil mind-games saying that people can steal energy from other people. Not only is it wrong, but we already have people saying that some are a danger because they are "taking their life force away" and other words ("psychic energy"; for example) to that effect.
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God, that was a slog! Took 2 hours to get to the point!

Even though I'm wholeheartedly opposed to its fundamentalist Christian bias (I have sympathies of others on the forum, I'm sure), a lot of it was very interesting. It gave me some new ideas about what David Icke might be about. I always felt he was sincere and mostly rational, but very untrustworthy and full of a lot of BS. I've been puzzled as to why for quite a few years...

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Icke is being 'controlled by Satan' as this video suggests, but maybe that he's a sincere person who in his own navet has become a 'tool', for persons physical and non-physical.

Unlike the narrator I don't think the evil of Satan is around every corner, but I do accept the reality of mischievous and malevolent non-physical entities. I haven't had direct experience with these sorts of things, but have read enough stories in occult literature to be convinced of their reality.

I'm reminded of my brief involvement in Brahma Kumaris, who I joined because they offered free meditation classes. I learned after a few months that the religion's founder, Lekhraj Kripilani, had channelled the religions principles in the 1930s. Nothing wrong with channelling in my book, but what turned me off was the view by the followers that channelled information is always infallible and benevolent. Kripilani had a vivid premonition of a nuclear war, and strangely he was told that this occurs every 5000 years... disturbingly, many at Brahma Kumaris want this nuclear war to happen because of a promised 'Diamond Age' that will follow. I left when I realised the organisation had too much potential to be an Apocalyptic cult.

I think we should be suspicious of ANY promise of quick spiritual transformation, on both personal and worldwide level, because this distracts us from working on ourselves as we wait for someone else to do it for us.

Maybe there are a group of 'demons' out there who are trying to trick us in this way, trying to slow our progress...but maybe their motivation isn't 'pure evil', maybe it's survival. Perhaps if too many people spiritually progress we will be disturbing a food chain that relies on negative human emotion (which Robert Monroe called 'loosh' in his book 'Far Journeys').

The 'pure evil' explanation coming from the Christian camp never satisfied me...but maybe this video is on to something...
Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe there are a group of 'demons' out there who are trying to trick us in this way, trying to slow our progress...but maybe their motivation isn't 'pure evil', maybe it's survival. Perhaps if too many people spiritually progress we will be disturbing a food chain that relies on negative human emotion (which Robert Monroe called 'loosh' in his book 'Far Journeys').

The 'pure evil' explanation coming from the Christian camp never satisfied me...but maybe this video is on to something...

In all the major religions of those who are more genuine, demons are those bad spoken thoughts that many people act upon. Not just Christianity, and for instance Buddha used the word "Marah" where as with the new age religions such as "Brahma Kumaris" have done away with that and even go as far as "trance states" which numbs the mind rather than critical thinking of good and bad and hopefully following the good, so as you don't hurt others, Karma, cause and effect. Although it could be said that they/some seem harmless to others,(gentle hippie types) but are not helping themselves to learn the difference between good and bad, thus not helping others either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: