FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
POWER of NUMBERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: POWER of NUMBERS Reply with quote

Comparing two different systems?
1/ http://www.templeofsolomon.org/pyramid.htg/Great.Pyramid.htm
2/ http://power-of-numbers.96network.com/

Light Cone/Pyramids, Numbers and making future predictions?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for "Power of Numbers" in the mail, looks promising.

Here's some interesting research here on Pi and the Hermetic Code in which author Michael Hayes explains. He explains the law of 3's and the musical law of octaves and how they combine to make a theory of everything.

Quote:
The Hermetic Code - which I am hereby promoting as 'the General Theory of just about Everything' - centres on a familiar numerical symbol: 22/7. This is 'classical' Pi of course, (as opposed to the ever illusive 'mathematical' version), a unique numerical symmetry whose discovery is generally attributed to the Greeks and which is most commonly known today for its use in maths as an approximate means of squaring the circle. More importantly, however, Pi is, in fact, a symbolic embodiment of the two most fundamental laws of nature, namely: the ubiquitous law of three forces, (active-passive-neutral) and the lesser known but equally all-embracing law of octaves. The law of three forces, as we shall see, is the absolute mainstay of all creative processes; its influence manifests practically everywhere. The second law, the law of octaves, tells us that all phenomena generated by these three primordial forces are essentially musical structures. To sensibly visualize this concept, we need to look at the formula Pi when expressed musically. This may look baffling at first, but in reality, it's as easy as Doh re mi.

Quote:
Three, the number of the Trinity, is the number of octaves encoded in Pi. Seven is the number of intervals between the notes of each of these octaves. Four is the number of 'base-notes' (Doh's), in three consecutive octaves. Eight is the number of fundamental notes in a single octave. Twenty-two is the number of notes in three consecutive octaves.

And, according to the law of three forces, the three octaves incorporated in Pi are each sub-divisible into three octaves apiece, giving an inward formula of nine octaves, or 64 'notes'. So eight is the constant and sixty-four is the square of it.

864 is a multiple of the Vedic all important number 432, 432hz resonant frequency is always chosen for zero calibration in tuning! There is 432,000 seconds in every 12 hour period. 432 by 5 we get 2,160, the number of miles in the moon’s diameter! The ancient Jews referred to 864 as the holiest of numbers. It certainly does encapsulate the whole.

The distance from the center of Stonehenge to the base of Silbury Hill is 864,000 feet. Both SH and Silbury were made about 5000 years ago. How was it that people apparently knew the size of the sun in miles and used the english foot to encode this numerology on the ground Question

The Sun has a diameter of 864,000 miles!

86,400 seconds = 24 (hrs in a day) x 60 (minutes in hour) x 60 (seconds in minute)
86,400 seconds = 1 solar day
1440 minutes = 1 solar day (86,400/60 seconds per minute)
24 hours = 1 solar day (1440/60 minutes per hour)

The Greek gematria for the name Pythagoras is 864
864 is the gematria of "Jerusalem" and also "saints"

Arrow http://www.harmonictheory.com/files/number/number-diagrams.pdf

According to the law of three forces, the 3 octaves incorporated in Pi are each sub-divisible into 3 octaves apiece, giving an inward formula of 9 octaves, or 64 notes. So 8 is the constant and 64 is the square of it.

http://thehermeticcode.blogspot.com/search/label/Articles
http://www.axiomatica.org/health-and-spirituality/natural-law/153-the-hermetic-universe

The planets cooperate in this mathematical, musical harmony with pi very efficiently.

864 is a multiple of 108, which is the number of the Moon. The lunar radius is 1080 miles. The element silver which has always been associated with the moon has an atomic weight of 108 g/mol.

In fact here are some additional multiples that are very interesting:

108 (interior angles of pentagon measure 108 degrees each)
216 (= 6x6x6 = 33 + 43 + 53)
432 (Kali Yuga = 432,000 years)
864 (Dwapara Yuga = 864,000 years )
1728 (number of the cube, = 12x12x12, also Satya Yuga of 1,728,000 years)
3456 (number of Egyptian royal miles in the polar radius of Earth)
25920 (Earth’s precessional period)

All of the above are referred to as precessional numbers because they are factors of 25,920 years, all very sacred numbers.

What do you think of the number 432 Raph, I read good things about it.

432 squared is approx the speed of light .(1866240) !!

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

What do you think of the number 432 Raph, I read good things about it.

432 squared is approx the speed of light .(1866240) !!

432 is a celestial anagram/tELegaram of 423?
Note 'A' = 432 as a frequency we can connect to the SUN
Note 'A' = 423 as a frequency we can connect to the MOON

423 is also a sequence we can connect to the Riddle of the Sphinx.
But you asked about 432, here are my notes, yet to be expanded upon.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/4-ages-model-of-the-universe-riddle-of-the-sphinx-and-our-binary-companion/

4 2 3

But this riddLE only concerns itself with 'sunrise to sunset'.
Obvious 'DUH' I thought?
How can the Riddle of the Sphinx be considered complete as we have been sold and told since the daze of old?

However the ARCH or semi-circle is important to this riddle, a Freemason, and an inspired artist like Raphael?

Here is a good link about why ARCHES are GOLDEN. Wink
Does this link suggest why the 3 = M acDonalds' Arch catches the attention of your 3rd eye?
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1058488233&postcount=2488

And obviously either the #1 or #5 is missing in the 423 sequence?

Pythagoras told us 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
And mysticism adds a 5th ELement called SHIN which happens to be ONE of the 3 Mother Letters along with ALEPH and MEM.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

432 squared = 186,624 close to speed of light @ 186,242 mps
186624 /9 /9 /9 /9 /9 = 3.16 (similar to the value of pi)
12 x 360 = 4320 (link between the number 12 and 432, degrees in a circle, etc.)

What if a circle had 432 degrees, then each degree would be 1.2 a harmonic of 12. That would mean time would be synchronized with the speed of light and not out of phase as it is now.

Because a clock is 12 based. 360/12 = 30 whereas 432/12 = 36.
Also 360/24hrs = 15 (5 x3) while 432/24hrs = 18 (2 x9).

The earth's equatorial circumference is 24883.2 miles which is 12x12x12x12x1.2 (or 144 x 144 x 1.2) = 24883.20

If we were to apply harmonics to our circle of 360 degrees, then using
432/360 each degree would be 1.2 linking it harmonically with the planet.

432 x 12 = 5184 or 1/5th of precessional cycle 25920 (note: 51.84 is decimal slope of the great pi ra mid)
The perimeter of GP is 3024 ft x 7.2 = to circumference of Earth in feet down by 3 octaves.

Again 7.2 or 72 is linked to precessional cycle. 25920/432 = 60 again a harmonic and we have 3,6 & 9.

Tesla quote:"if you only knew the secret of 3,6 & 9 one would understand the universe".

Our Sun completes a full orbit through the galaxy and universe every 25,920 years and when this number is divided by 432 the result is 60. The 60 degree angle of inclination of the Great Pyramid is connected to the orbit of our Sun through the Cosmos.

The formula for calculating the height or length of the sides of an equilateral tetrahedron is h(height)=(sqrt(6)/3)*s(length of side). For a tetrahedron of height 12, the length of the sides is 14.6969385, which is the square root of 216. There are perhaps many other numerical "coincidences" linking Synergetics with the number 432.
http://zero-point.tripod.com/aurickey/synopsis.html

A healthy, athletic adult at rest has a heart rate of 60 beats to the minute. 60 X 60 minutes X 24 hours = 86,400 beats per day.
Average number of heartbeats per hour is 4,320.

This may be one of the reasons why the number 60 (60 degree sextile) is so common in meteorology. It also gives humans a special relationship to the cosmos, in the sense that it links a fundamental physiological property of the human species to the cosmic geometry symbolized by the number 432. Siriusly Wink

Apparently hitler played music using 440Hz which was also a change made by the roman catholic church around the time they interpreted the bible. Before that 432Hz was the tone used, going waaay back in history. There is the fact that 440Hz does not work properly in music, but 432Hz allows music to flow.
http://www.echad.se/echad-science-tuning/the-natural-a432-scale

And guess what, it all boils down to 9.

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Does this link suggest why the 3 = M acDonalds' Arch catches the attention of your 3rd eye?

MacDonnalds
Microsoft
Macintosh
3M
M5
IBM
[M is sideways 3, & W )

Tesla quote:"if you only knew the secret of 3,6 & 9 one would understand the universe".

1/3rd [33.3]. 2/3rds [66.6], 3/3rds [99.9]
the repeating decimal place with 3's, 6's, and 9's is common ...

The power of Numbers .... OK

... and the GLORY of Math ?

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7he4uthor wrote:
Raphael wrote:

MacDonnalds
Microsoft
Macintosh
3M
M5
IBM
[M is sideways 3, & W )

1/3rd [33.3]. 2/3rds [66.6], 3/3rds [99.9]
the repeating decimal place with 3's, 6's, and 9's is common ...

The power of Numbers .... OK

... and the GLORY of Math ?

I knew you would eventually 'creep' over onto one of my threads.
A stalker like you can't help himself.

Yes that is correct you 'creep' me out.
How many forums have you followed me to now?

get lost

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: 7he4uthor

p.s.
I want you to know I saw your bait meant for me and my ideas on the St. John thread that you started.
But I know also that you can be a master-baitor at times, so I could not help but laugh when I saw what it was that you had whipped out. Laughing

Quote:
The bible is the most paradoxical text on earth. It was designed that way to create mental division, confusion, conflict, war, destruction, and with excellent results. The math codes in it have dumbfounded the wisest men.
[NOT 137 BS but codes so complex that no scientist has yet determined all these codes, involving calculus, astronomy, genetics, geometry, and most known sciences] ... 137 is in the first page of genesis, further in are codes consisting of [at least] 30 letters and hundreds of interlinked numbers. I doubt that any man has ever decoded them all ... like mapping galactic precession backwards it takes a computer to do so and the codes could not have been incorporated into a story which is known to be at least partly true without a supercomputer [metatronics] to do so.
Imp confident the NSA is still trying.

So we have it on record that you believe R Feynman and Me should NOT worry about 137, instead I should focus on your narrative that suggests the true messiah is St. John the Baptist...

There really is not any point in discussing your narrative on my threads mr. internet forum stalker. Laughing

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What could the golden angle of 137.5 have to do with PI and 432?

Quote:
Raphiem wrote:

quickly ...was having a play with my little calc ... and found the following .... am sure others may have discovered this .. so i probably as Michael would say "re-discovered it" or self-discovered it..

Phi, the golden ratio or know as the fibonacci ratio

= (sqrt5 - 1)/2
= 0.618033988

now i thought why not for the hell of it just multiply it by 360degrees to get a portion of the circle ..

Phi angle = 0.618033988 x 360 = 222.4922359 (approx 222.5 degrees)

to get the remaining angle of the circle we just minus it from 360deg
= 360 - 222.4922359
= 137.5077641 degrees (approx 137.5)

what do we call these ... well perhaps Phi angles

now what is interesting is 137.5077641 x PI = 431.9933815

how close is this to "432" the A-tone freq of the Giza pyramid...obviously a relationship..

Michael wrote:

Yeah ... that "222.492236" is called "The Golden Section of The Circle". D.Wood and I.Campbell discuss it in their pamphlet, "Poussin's Secret" ... which gets into Rennes-le-Chateau, the extended star-pentagram, etc. Poussin did the painting, "Les Bergeres D'Arcadie" ... "The Shepherds of Arcadia". The painting includes a stone sarcophagus ... which actually was situated near Rennes-le-Chateau. I heard that this stone sarcophagus was "blown-up" by a bomb ... sometime within the last few years. Has anyone heard about this ... and can anyone confirm this ? -- Michael

http://matrix-messenger.tripod.com/mlmmsg28.htm

The golden angle = 360º/φ2 (= 137.507764º). The 360º supplement to the golden angle = 360º/φ (the reflex angle found in the referenced plants = 222.492236º)

The following structural property pertains to the circle comprised of these two angles: 180º − (180º × 2/φ2) = 42.492236º and 180º + 42.492236º = 222.492236º

Arrow http://dgleahy.com/p27.html

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a constant we don't hear much of at all, I believe it holds importance. It is the neutron-electron mass ratio with a value of 1838.683: http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/cuu/Value?mnsme

Quote:
Professor Flinders Petrie determined that the sloping length of the ceiling of the Great Pyramid Grand Gallery from the North wall to the South wall is 1838.6” and the floor length from the North wall to the South wall is 1883.6”. The difference in length between the floor and ceiling is thus (1883.6 - 1838.6) = 45”. There are 7 laps along the length of the Grand Gallery walls at various spacings vertically.

http://thegreatpyramidofgiza.ca/@Giza$Grand%20Gallery$.shtml

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: