FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How to Manufacture Psychopaths
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiyo All... It's been a while...!

But I'll chime in on this... I believe #3 is all we have to concern ourselves with.

So long as there are no others to act on the whims of those Psychos, then they can go play in their own sandbox somewhere.

The problem is the human condition is such that most people are mesmerized by the "leaders", due to slick marketing of their "virtues" (which are a whole other bent out of shape list of contradictory double-speak BS), but heck...

It's not the "chain of command" I'm concerned about... those politicians can flap their jaws all they want... It's the "Chain of Obedience" that is the key to this...

Please watch "Chain of Obedience"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NcLNoxiPBk

Like I've been saying for years and years....
"What would happen if they threw an election and nobody showed up?"

Personally, I believe that the ever and steady decreasing voter turnout rates are a sign of mankinds evolution to see through the "man behind the curtain" BS.

Eventually, the "psychos" in gov will lose all LEGAL credibility, (when the voter turnout drops below 50%, for instance. I believe that most leader/psychos have already exposed their cards, and have lost most moral credibility, and the people know that deep in their guts... they just have to now do the right thing, and stop reinforcing the legal credibility.
Anyhow, that's another story...

My journey continues...
Ed

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManAtThewindow wrote:
it's more about them choosing the arena, the rules, the game and the referee.

That's an inspired insight, MATW. I can understand why Tom Sheridan recommends NOT going head-to-head with a psychopath, and just disconnect from them…a human being with a soul finds it very difficult to compete with a psychopath playing their game, which is entirely heartless. We get very exhausted playing by their rules, they suck our energy out because we can never be as cold and ruthlessly cold-hearted as they are.

The best revenge is living well, creating our own society, not participating in theirs.
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanspaceman wrote:
I can understand why Tom Sheridan recommends NOT going head-to-head with a psychopath, and just disconnect from them…a human being with a soul finds it very difficult to compete with a psychopath playing their game, which is entirely heartless. We get very exhausted playing by their rules, they suck our energy out because we can never be as cold and ruthlessly cold-hearted as they are.

The best revenge is living well, creating our own society, not participating in theirs.

A few years ago I heard an interview with Paul Simon in which he was asked something along the lines of why he tended not to write political protest songs. I can't remember the exact wording but he replied that he felt the best way to make a political protest was to write a love song. At the time I thought that was a bit of a cop-out and a disappointingly glib response from one of the more cerebral popular artists. But it makes complete sense to me now. It addresses the same principle - don't fight by their rules, live by your own values and live well. I totally agree with that.

It's easier said than done though.

RedMahna wrote:
. . . I can look the other way when the purveyors of crap invade my airspace or earspace... but it's gotten to the point where I'd have to shut everything off to be free of it. Essentially, that means people like me who enjoy or would like to enjoy better concepts from humanity now have less availability to like-minds unless we can talk over the noise.

It is indeed becoming harder and harder to opt out of the game. The danger now is that if you're not in one of the teams, you'll actually end up being used as the football.
But I still have the hope that a point can be reached where enough people decide they no longer even like the game because they've realised that it's corrupt, unfair and intrinsically dishonest. Nothing drives the supporters away more than the realisation that a fix is in.
When a bent referee's cheating is too obvious, he runs the risk of provoking a crowd reaction which can even make it necessary to abandon the game altogether or have the result overturned in a subsequent review. But one of the psychopaths' major weaknesses is that they just don't know when to stop.
Perhaps we're now approaching the stage where the referees' impartiality is being loudly questioned and there are open accusations of match-fixing.
Once that happens, nobody wants to play any more and they find something better to do instead while muttering, "It's a stupid game, anyway."

ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elbowdeep wrote:
Eventually, the "psychos" in gov will lose all LEGAL credibility, (when the voter turnout drops below 50%, for instance. I believe that most leader/psychos have already exposed their cards, and have lost most moral credibility, and the people know that deep in their guts... they just have to now do the right thing, and stop reinforcing the legal credibility.
Anyhow, that's another story...

Unfortunately, concepts like "moral credibility" and "do the right thing" are completely alien to the psychopathic consciousness.
Far from being forced to do the right thing, they are more likely to resort to ever more shameless behaviour, legal or not.
You can't shame a crow into behaving like a dove.
For one thing, it wouldn't know how to.

But the "chain of obedience" is a useful idea.
It vividly reinforces a key message that unquestioning acceptance of psychopathic control enables it to remain in force.
Even passive resistance could strike a potentially fatal blow against the Psychopathic Control Grid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: