FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Psychedelic revolution was launched by CIA - new evidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Psychedelic revolution was launched by CIA - new evidence Reply with quote

An explosive podcast! If you enjoy it and think this information is important, please donate to author who is trying to turn his research into a documentary.

LISTEN:
MP3 Audio
GnosticMedia_PC_144_RGordonWasson_md.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
"Six years in the making, this episode exposes one of the largest coverups in modern academic history – something that may one day be as large as the Piltdown Hoax. We’re going to reveal how the psychedelic revolution was launched by the CFR, CIA and the elite, and how R. Gordon Wasson, the so called discoverer of magic mushrooms, and the founder of the field of ethnomycology, was himself a government asset, a friend of Edward Bernays – the father of propaganda, and is one of the key figures for launching one of the largest mind control operations in history – information never before revealed until today. And it doesn’t stop there. I’m going to provide information that shows how R. Gordon Wasson may have been one of the key players in the organization of the JFK assassination."

- Jan Irvin, host of The Gnostic Media Podcast

Source Page: “The Secret History of Magic Mushrooms” by Jan Irvin – #144
bri

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, haven't listened to the whole thing, Jan Irvin seems to be reaching a bit, especially with the JFK assassination stuff.

Reminds me of when McGowan was doing those 60's articles,
started out thinking "oh...this is interesting" and by the 5th article,
"come on man...seriously?"

That said, I didn't know that Wasson was VP of JPMorgan & Co!
until I looked him up on wikipedia.
Just heard the name thrown around as the "discoverer of mushrooms",
should have done my research.

Lot's of weird stuff going on with the psychedelics in those days.
Bill Wilson (self-proclaimed "founder of AA") was taking tabs and
passing them out like hotcakes under the care of Aldous Huxley.
Most AAs do not have a clue about that, it is heavily covered up.
If you search for "Huxley" on official AA sites (silkworth) all that
is mentioned is Huxley's approval of Bill and his contributions to a newsletter.
I may write about the dark side of AA that is starting to rear it's
ugly head as I get deeper in. Approaching it from a journalistic
or inside-track perspective as much as possible. More another time...
still beats Hubbard and there are plenty of good people there with open minds...
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"We must always remember to thank the CIA and the Army for LSD. That's what people forget. Everything is the opposite of what it is, isn't it, Harry?"

John Lennon, Interview in Playboy, 1980

Jan Irvin's podcast is a dramatic profile of the psychopathic elite. International banking, military intelligence, mass media, secret societies, think tanks, arms dealing, political assassinations, fascism, and psychedelic drugs.

A Hollywood movie script, a conspiracy theorist's wet dream? Jan is a responsible researcher, and I don't think any reasonable person who's looked at his work can conclude he's reaching. He often digs up some telling primary source documents.

He's reading his own essay on the podcast:
PDF

The myth is that R Gordon Wasson discovered magic mushrooms by chance during a walk through the woods with his Russian bride, and that the article was picked up by Life magazine due to a chance encounter with the magazine's editor. His later scholarship in ethnomycology made him a kind of "new age patriarch".

The truth suggests that this was a fairytale cover story for a darker agenda, and that happenstance wasn't part of it.

Some highlights of Jan's essay:

- Wasson began as a journalist. His book "The Hall Carbine Affair" was a whitewash piece that helped cover up how J.P. Morgan Sr got rich at 24 by defrauding the US government with the resale of defective Civil War rifles in 1861. Wasson was rewarded with a promotion to the VP of Public Relations at JP Morgan Bank.

- JP Morgan Sr collected mushroom art, and JP Morgan Jr was interested in mycology while he was at Harvard (class of 1889, he studied under William Gilson Farlow, and later funded the Farlow reference Library at the Harvard Herbaria). It appears the Morgan family already had an interest in the magic mushroom, which casts doubt on Wasson's chance 'walk through the woods' story.

- Wasson was closely tied to Edward Bernays, and it's likely that Bernays trained Wasson in propaganda techniques.

- Wasson's boss at JP Morgan was Henry P Davidson, who was also a company director at Time-Life. This makes the publishing of Wasson's 1957 mushroom article in Life magazine due to a chance meeting later unlikely.

- It appears Wasson stole original research about magic mushrooms from scholar John G Bourke early on, perhaps helping Wasson establish his scholarly credentials.

- Wasson helped draft the Stock Exchange Act, perhaps a continuation of the banking machinations that JP Morgan Sr was involved in setting up the Federal Reserve.

- Wasson often acted as Chairman at the CFR, where he surely meet with Allen Dulles of the CIA.

- The connections between JP Morgan Bank, Skull & Bones, US military intelligence, and Time-Life are tight…Wasson was close friends with many Bonesmen in high places, and it's possible that Time-Life was set up in the first place by this group to spread propaganda to the American public.

- Other Time-Life and intelligence connections: CD Jackson, once a head of US Psychological Warfare, was vice-president of Time Life. CD Jackson purchased the Zapruder film of JFK's assassination, and stored it away for years in the vaults of Time-Life. Wasson was also close friends with George De Mohrenschildt, who was close to Lee Harvey Oswald and the CIA, and who's wife worked with Abe Zapruder. It was this network of connections that led JFK researcher Bruce Campbell Adamson to refer to Wasson as a CIA agent, and a suspect in the JFK conspiracy.

- A known CIA agent and chemist, James Moore, contributed money to one of Wasson's trips. The official history is that Wasson later discovered that the CIA was stealing his research…as Wasson was sending samples from Mexico to Albert Hofmann in Switzerland in order to synthesise the active ingredients, and there was a rumour their efforts were being stolen by the US Army. Irvin suggests that this was Wasson's purpose all along...this was an intelligence operation under the guise of independent scholarship.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

Reminds me of when McGowan was doing those 60's articles,
started out thinking "oh...this is interesting" and by the 5th article,
"come on man...seriously?"

I love McGowan but this is so true.

And now I am going to listen to the podcast.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really interesting urbanspaceman...

I think we are just seeing Fascism at its best.

Nothing against Americans, other country's use the practice as well - but the Americans do it better than anyone.

It only makes sense the apparatus they have in place is used to push, coerce and misinform the public on THEIR agenda items.

Another angle is the Pentagon's perversion of Hollywood and what comes out of that tool of the gov't.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: