FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburg Shlita on 137, 256 & 512
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jasper:
For some reason the author of the original blog, Jeanine,
cannot sign in to the forum and address the issue herself.

I would have fixed that access problem if I'd known.
I've contacted Jeanine to resolve the login problem.

Jeanine had not pointed me to the right post in her
email to me, else I would have been on this earlier.

Sorry this has happened. We take such issues seriously.

Quote:
Optimist777:
Sorry if I come across as stealing work

You haven't just "come across" as stealing work.

You stole work. Plain and simple. This post of yours:

Quote:
I remember reading about the story where Crowley claimed to have seen
a “lilac” colored light fill the king’s chamber during the night he spent in the
Great Pyramid. Here's what he said:

"Looking about me, I saw that the King's Chamber was glowing with a
soft light which I immediately recognized as the astral light......"

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77270#77270

Is a direct ripoff of this blog entry by Jeanine:

Quote:
What’s more is that I vaguely recalled reading about the story where
Crowley claimed to have seen a “lilac” coloured light fill the king’s
chamber during the night he spent in the Great Pyramid. When I finally
looked up the actual passage in his autobiographical “Confessions” I
had a good laugh:

"Looking about me, I saw that the King's Chamber was glowing with a
soft light which I immediately recognized as the astral light......"

http://wombofnuit.blogspot.com/2011/02/valis-pink-violet-light-phosphenes-f.html

You have taken her original work and altered it
to pass it off as your own.

I have edited your post to add a plagiarism warning.

But unfortunately we have no way of knowing
if many of your other posts are also plagiarism.

I can't see any way out of suspending your account.
Maybe you can.

queenbeenightly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

You haven't just "come across" as stealing work.

You stole work. Plain and simple.

You have taken her original work and altered it
to pass it off as your own.

I have edited your post to add a plagiarism warning.

But unfortunately we have no way of knowing
if many of your other posts are also plagiarism.

I can't see any way out of suspending your account.
Maybe you can.

I am so sorry this had to go so far, but Fintan I wanted to personally say thanks for your integrity on this.

This is just basic. Again, I'm not a copyright nazi. I think 99% of the people out there would agree with myself and Jasper on this issue.

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the significance of 51.4 degrees, why did the ancients put so much emphasis on this angle?

The number seven is hidden in the compass with pointers open at angle of 51.4 degrees, which is a seventh part of the circle.

http://www.aiwaz.net/melencolic-structure-of-universe/a16

The central angle of a heptagon is 360/7 or about 51.4 degrees!

The Heptagram (7-pointed star) is directly related to the outer slope angle of the Great Pyramid, as well as the angle of the ascending and descending passageways, and the Grand Gallery that leads to the King's Chamber.

The mystic properties of the heptagram are well known, owing mostly due to the fact that its slope angles cannot be precisely defined by numbers, unlike all other forms based on the other numbers.

This is because 7 does not divide exactly into 360 (degrees), resulting in 51.42857143 (51 & 3/7ths)....going on forever, always an approximation. As a result of this many ancient temples and works of art were designed with the value of seven built into their geometry. The Great Pyramid is also based on 7-star proportions.

Sigil of Ameth Heptagram

Many cities include this angle embedded into the design, including Washington DC!
360/7 = 51.4 degrees, the latitude of Greenwich, England!
(London and the Stonehenge are close) That triangle touches at 3 points of the heptagon.
http://dcsymbols.com/design/design.htm

The slope angle of the Great Pyramid is also 51.4 degrees!

What could the constellation of Orion have to do with this angle?

The archaeo-astronomer William Brown goes into great detail on his website about it, have a look.

Quote:
Previously discussed was the mathematical concept of the Heptagon and how the 51.4 degree Great Pyramid angle connects the Orion star to ground image to the Giza Plateau ‘Sacred Geometry’…

http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/102/archaeo-astronomy-at-giza-egypt--book---section-two--three

queenbeenightly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777, I am glad you came back and I hope you continue along this line extensively...

Optimist777 wrote:

The Heptagram (7-pointed star) is directly related to the outer slope angle of the Great Pyramid, as well as the angle of the ascending and descending passageways, and the Grand Gallery that leads to the King's Chamber.

7 colors of the rainbow (other than PINK).
Now that gives me some insight into why Aleister saw the pinkish-violet ("lilac") colored light inside the king's chamber.
Thanks.

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

queenbeenightly wrote:
Optimist777, I am glad you came back and I hope you continue along this line extensively...

Optimist777 wrote:

7 colors of the rainbow (other than PINK).
Now that gives me some insight into why Aleister saw the pinkish-violet ("lilac") colored light inside the king's chamber.
Thanks.

Thanks, I will for sure. The pink orion nebula is in-line with a similar pink nebula near the north pole, this interests me as they both seem to be on the same axis. 51.4 degree's has the numbers 4 and 5 in it, this also interests me.

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tri-tone and the number of the beast 666 seem to line up, and believe me that it wouldn't surprise me one bit by the way it's been demonized by the church. The .666 ratio is 2:3 (infinite spiral of 5ths) turns into the square root of 2 as the tri-tone because it's 9:8 cubed approximated or 8:9 cubed with the 3:4 ratio as the perfect 4th, according to music professor Ernest McClain. The Egyptians loved this ratio for some reason, no one can figure out why it seems.

Quote:
If it is just coincidence it is remarkable that 1/1000 of one degree of arc around the earth’s equatorial circumference is 365.244 feet in length and this is the number of days in a year. This may be related to resonances between celestial cycles of time and celestial dimensions. For example ancient measurement systems in Sumeria were based on the numbers 6 and 10. The number 60 was known as the soss and appeared in clay tablets dating back 5200 years. Our measurements of time, 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and also 360 degrees in a circle date from that time.

It is a curious fact that the radius of the Earth is 6 x 660 miles. The distance to the Moon is 60 Earth radii or 6 x 60 x 660 miles. The diameter of the sun is 666.6 x 6 x 6 x 6 miles = 864,000 miles. The average orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun is 66,660 miles per hour. If you check a modern table of scientific data you will find that these proportions are quite accurate. Not only is it remarkable that these resonances exist in the heavens it seems that the ancients must have been able to make at least some astronomical measurements with great accuracy and chose their systems of measurements accordingly. Ratios of 2:3 (0.666) also stand out between rotation and revolution periods of the terrestrial planets as will be pointed out below.

http://www.cosmic-mindreach.com/Egypt_Part3.html

Egypt's flag has a ratio of 2:3, it was adopted on October 4, 1984.

The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents. Wink

There is a fellow named Drew Hempel that claims the 2/3 ratio is the Yang of music and 3/4 is the Yin. This lines up well when you consider his direct connection to Lui Di Martino's work with the 4.5 cross-over, as Hempel's numbers align there as well. He claims that Kepler was fascinated by 4/5, and associates it to the Jupiter and Saturn ratio of orbital resonance between the two planets.

Quote:
The same side of the moon always faces the Earth, so that it must rotate exactly once for each revolution. The scientific explanation is that gravitational torque on the moon's slightly out of round shape is believed to hold it in auto-rotation. The same was believed to hold Mercury in auto-rotation about the sun until it was discovered that its rotation period is 58.65 days which is 2/3 (0.6667) of its revolution period of 87.97 days. A year is precisely half a day on Mercury since it exposes opposite faces to the sun on each revolution. This defines night as opposed to day as one revolution each. It has no tilt to its axis and no seasons.

One Venus day (117 Earth days) is 2/3 (0.665) of a Mercury day (175.94 Earth days). Now the rotation period of Venus is (243.17 Earth days) is 2/3 (0.666) of an Earth Year (365.24 days). Moreover Venus is in retrograde rotation and every time it comes directly between the Earth and the sun it exposes the same face toward the Earth, even though exactly five Venus days have elapsed between such conjunction. Mars is outside of Earth without direct resonances with other planets, however there are 666.8 Mars solar days of 24.6587 hours in a Mars year. It is an extraordinary coincidence that resonances such as these should arise with the terrestrial planets. There is no explanation for them in classical dynamical theory or in theories of planetary formation.

http://www.cosmic-mindreach.com/Egypt_Part3.html

Planck's constant also lines up with this harmonic when rounded up, which we wouldn't have to do if they would of given us the correct measurement in the first place. I bet it aligns even closer if not exactly at 666. Wink

Quote:
• Physics tells us that, according to Planck, that the amount of energy “E” equals frequency “v” multiplied by the constant which bears his name “h” , this last one he found it to be equal to 0.66252 x 10-23Js

0.66252, a weird number indeed, of course inferred from observation.

In order to know whence it came, let us choose then a harmonic number, rounding it to 0.6666, that is equal to the ratio 2/3, which is the inverse of the perfect fifth 3/2.

• Note.-The difference between 0.66252 and 0.66666 is explained by the action of the local field where the Plank´s experiment was done: On the earth. This gives a 1.98756/3 ratio.

• The 2/3 ratio (free from local influence) it is not a simple mathematical ratio, but a real one, then the expression of two forces combining, one which goes from the center to the periphery, in this case 2 and the other opposing that force, which decreases the resultant force, in this case 3, the first being the expression of the manifestation of the vector of the octave developing centrifugally, the other the vector opposing centripetally to it from the media, called by some “Gravity”.

• The resultant force of this triangle of forces is what we see as a wave crest, a warp, and, of course we live on one of these where “mass” can be understood as the transient existence of what we also call a discrete amount of energy, a quanta.

http://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2010/09/17/gravity-the-science-is-notsettled/

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The musician Susan Alexjander has a wealth of knowledge regarding the F#Sharp tri-tone connecting to the great pyramid, DNA, water, Schumann resonances, the Vela X Pulsar, crop circles and more.

Many connections can be made with her work.
http://www.oursounduniverse.com/articles/Fsharparticle.html

That F# sure is Mmmm Mmmm good!! Laughing

Quote:
The postprandial song consists of octaves―octaves that make you go mmmm. It’s a funky ass groove too, alternating octaves with portamento bends going up and down. This is known as a ‘murky bass’ or ‘broken octaves’. The example above is near an F# octave. The high F#‘s bend up, while the low F#‘s bend down. The final tone actually bends a little lower than the second tone, because of the singer’s sustained gastronomic delight.

Maybe Pythagoras himself invented the postprandial song: sitting down to his straight edge veggie meal, in deep musical meditation, lured into song by the rhythmic mastication of his disciples, he begins to hum the blessèd diapason.

http://www.losdoggies.com/archives/2384

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Marcel Vogel can help us understand why 51.43 degrees is the side angle of the Giza Phi ramid.

Quote:
Resonance transfer occurs because the energy waveforms coming out of a vibrating substance have nearly identical waveforms. The phase relationships of a resonating system can be defined in terms of the angular separation that exists between adjacent molecules. The six molecules that form one hexagonal ring, when in resonance, will vibrate or broadcast its energy on a wave that has a particular frequency. The first molecule will vibrate influencing the second molecule; the second will affect the third, and so on. The time intervals between successive broadcasts will result in a phase delay which can be converted into a phase angle.

Successive waves coming from an oscillating system have successive phase angles that equal the angular separation that exists between members of the system. The phase angle within the vibrating ring of water molecules is 60 degrees (360 divided by 6). If there were 7 molecules in the ring the phase angle would be 360/7 or 51.43 degrees. This is the principle phase angle of quartz. Most of the internal angles of water and quartz are either fractions of this angle or multiples of it.

This design originally inspired by a vision of the form of the Kabbalistic tree of life, whereas the upper triangle is symbolic of creation from the highest unmanifested level which Marcel selected appropriately the 52 degree angle at one end which is placed along the growth axis to the other end. This is the plane in which energy spirals through the crystal, this can be seen as revealed as left or right handed terminations to which direction the spiral is moving into a pyramidal hexagonal point of 52 degrees which is the angle that the natural 6 facets of quartz terminates. This is the exact angle of the Great Pyramid and contains the ratio of the golden mean which is reflected throughout life's patterns and is the only ratio that goes into perfect portion into infinity, thus reflecting the very nature of creation.

http://www.dreamhillresearch.com/marcelvogel/

"The crystal is a neutral object whose inner structure exhibits a state of perfection and balance. When it is cut to the proper form and when the human mind enters into relationship with its structural perfection, the crystal emits a vibration which extends and amplifies the power of the user's mind. Like a laser, it radiates energy in a coherent, highly concentrated form, and this energy may be transmitted into objects or people at will." - Marcel Vogel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: