FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
IGNORANCE is bliSS - fb Mobster Hall of Shame
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you sit around on Facebook all day, get into arguments
with other douche-bags, and then post their profiles to random
forums?

Even if they are wrong and you are right.

You sir,

are a fucking loser.

Your link is a prime example of
how Facebook turns grown men
and women into little babies.

No further comments dude.
I was being too nice last March.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and the research continues...step right up folks...

bri wrote:
So you sit around on Facebook all day, get into arguments
with other douche-bags, and then post their profiles to random
forums?

Even if they are wrong and you are right.

You sir,

are a fucking loser.

Your link is a prime example of
how Facebook turns grown men
and women into little babies.

No further comments dude.
I was being too nice last March.

I need to have in your face face book examples dude (part of my research I conduct from the SAFETY of my home (Ya never know how the MOB will react) ...at the end of the day, everybody RUNS away from discussing the obvious signs and symbols that rule the world.

I really do appreciate your candid camera up my arse Bri.

but note how few have made it to the fb Hall of Shame?

Duh do you want in, to join this exclusive club?
Not hard dude, wankers like you have one foot in the door from the word go, as soon as they open their yaps or get hold of a key-bored.

just send me a recent pic and I will post it for all to see ya wanker, that is what usually shuts their ignorant YAPS - humility

so at the end of the day ewe are just another mobster called bri that I would smear on a cracker jack. Wink

hey bri I have a new name for my theory based on the letter A

aleph = ox

ox theory or HUG KISS theory

H eaven
U nder
G od

K eep
I t
S wastika
S imple

from one loser to another dude, at least I bring something to the table of great importance to discuss but the fucking mundane and profane always cloud the simple issues....

17 reasons big/universal and small/nano that I put on the buffet tabEL to share:
http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/

namaste

ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meet Ned Kelly, ask to be his friend on facebook....wow
In fact Ned Kelly is a famous Aussie hero....

Quote:
Edward "Ned" Kelly (June 1854 or 1855 – 11 November 1880[1]) was an Irish Australian bushranger. He is considered by some to be merely a cold-blooded killer, while others consider him to be a folk hero and symbol of Irish Australian resistance against the Anglo-Australian ruling class.[2]

Kelly was born in Victoria to an Irish convict father, and as a young man he clashed with the Victoria Police. Following an incident at his home in 1878, police parties searched for him in the bush. After he killed three policemen, the colony proclaimed Kelly and his gang wanted outlaws.

actually the guy flexing his muscles in the above image is just a punk who goes by the name of Dylan but on facebook his name/aliASS is Ned Kelly.

the thickness of his skin has been confirmed.
dylan is trying to show sheeple the he can hide behind his own mr. hyde.

details on the education of dylan are sketchy like the folk hero he models his altered ego after ...

everybody has a cross to bear.....the sheeple are lead to belLIEve the LIE Jesus carried a 'crucifix' up the mount...

well my cross happens to antedate the SS SuperStar jeSuS by thousands of years, this is the cross I must carry up my mount......and both sides of the street are lined with 'we the sheeple' taking their ignorant cheap shots at ME.

wolf rolf ROFL

Why do wankers lash out at TRUTH and embrace bullshit?

ox theory of everything is the solution

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Some extra truthiness... Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

Because they can? Wink

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Some extra truthiness... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Raphael wrote:

Because they can? Wink

It's because they see red, and they try to put down anyone who see's trueblue. In order to keep their pride alive after the lies they force themselves to believe from they're "follow the leader" mentality in school at adolescence, after they must deny any truth opposing their own view... even if it has been proven to be true.

This is pride... this is ego... this is walking with a blindfold

And then there are those with devious agendas of course, they hound people that carry any shard of truth.... you Sir Raphael are clearly a target for those bloodhound's, you have always been. Just what do you think all that madness was about back there on the 2012 forums? Truth hurts em? Especially when they're bidding is to keep it hidden? No wonder all the unnecessary overly violent reactions from members, many came out of the woodwork just to criticize you. You must have hurt they're emotions, of whatever miniscule amount they have left to feel.

But is that such a bad thing to know that your on someone's mind? Laughing

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is another low brow who accused me of being NEGATIVE because I wanted to discuss the TRUE HISTORY of the swastika earnestly, but but butt one trip to his fb page and what we find out is that this smiley face is posting 'End Times' end of the world shit!!!

yup ME calling End of World 'twats' like him is seen NEGATIVE in his eyes Question

wolf rolf ROFL

Enough said.
Here is the link to everything the dink says, with really ONLY one thing on his little puny fucked up mind, to continue to avoid TRUTH.

I want to discuss the swastika, but watch how quickly the conversation switches to nonsense and of course little ole' ME the SS meSSenJAH is really the problem...
yes of course I AM the problem.

https://www.facebook.com/137raphael/posts/497484390284579?notif_t=like

humanity will continue to behave badly UNLESS 'we the sheeple' own up to their fucking IGNORANCES.

PERIOD

namaste

Raphael
ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Some extra truthiness... Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Peter wrote:
Raphael wrote:

Because they can? Wink

It's because they see red, and they try to put down anyone who see's trueblue. In order to keep their pride alive after the lies they force themselves to believe from they're "follow the leader" mentality in school at adolescence, after they must deny any truth opposing their own view... even if it has been proven to be true.

This is pride... this is ego... this is walking with a blindfold

And then there are those with devious agendas of course, they hound people that carry any shard of truth.... you Sir Raphael are clearly a target for those bloodhound's, you have always been. Just what do you think all that madness was about back there on the 2012 forums? Truth hurts em? Especially when they're bidding is to keep it hidden? No wonder all the unnecessary overly violent reactions from members, many came out of the woodwork just to criticize you. You must have hurt they're emotions, of whatever miniscule amount they have left to feel.

But is that such a bad thing to know that your on someone's mind? Laughing

I much prefer the openness of fb, most forums (with the exception of this one) have always been too quick to form a 'MOB' .... I often wondered if the wankers were chatting with each other using the private mail 'plotting' their plan of attack ....

that was yesterday, today is tomorrow

good thing today it is easy to keep 99% of the fb 'we the sheeple' at a distance, they seem less likely to form MOBS, MOSTLY because there is almost no anonymity, thus it is NOT because I have an incredible amount of swastika nano evidence suggesting we have a MEtiator for AS ABOVE SO BELOW mechanism that the cosmos loves to employ because it is simply very E-fficent ... hahahaha NO of course not, after all what's exposing the TRUTH got to do with keeping the illusion alive.... it is almost an anti-christ kinda of idEA.
Wink

thanks for hangin' in all these years and tears, U and Mo.

namaste

RaphaEL
ox

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Some extra truthiness... Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
I much prefer the openness of fb, most forums (with the exception of this one) have always been too quick to form a 'MOB' .... I often wondered if the wankers were chatting with each other using the private mail 'plotting' their plan of attack ....

good thing today it is easy to keep 99% of the fb 'we the sheeple' at a distance, they seem less likely to form MOBS, MOSTLY because there is almost no anonymity, thus it is NOT because I have an incredible amount of swastika nano evidence suggesting we have a MEtiator for AS ABOVE SO BELOW mechanism that the cosmos loves to employ because it is simply very E-fficent ... hahahaha NO of course not, after all what's exposing the TRUTH got to do with keeping the illusion alive.... it is almost an anti-christ kinda of idEA.
Wink

namaste

RaphaEL
ox

It's been more then a pleasure trying to keep stride with you and your research over the years. But i must admit at first when i encountered you, i seriously thought that i was witnessing a mental breakdown of some sort... that it was the raving's of a mad swastika scientist maybe too far past the brink to return. I was near positive that i shouldn't take anything you said seriously, even though my intuition was kicking up dust in the background. It was maddening as well as hilarious to see you tussle with all those folks who opposed your theory's, and at the time it was one of the best laughs I've seen in my travels on the net... i must say your some comedian as well. Laughing

That is what actually first provoked me to have a peak into your work, the other being the excessive resistance to you from the peanut gallery. They seemed too robotic in they're arguments to convince me they were right on the matter, and they all were operating from the same basic viewpoint's to counter-act you. That's all they could come up with? I started seeing the pathetic attempts for what they were... not from knowing your material, but from knowing intuitively who held the upper hand in the arguments.

To say it plainly, just because people can completely ignore a subject matter and not research into it for themselves, does not make their opinions valid in any way shape or form. So it was they're ignorance that eventually lead me to view your work from a different perspective.

And it is for this reason and this reason only that i give those ostriches with they're head's in the sand an enormous " thank you " for waking me up to what true ignorance really was. It is so true.... the false bliss they create from denial turns them into obedient zombies and sheeple.

After all, it's the journey from W to E that really counts. Everyone is instinctively trying to hit that Bulls eYe... whether they are aware of it or not. Nature will not have mercy on them if they resist, she will turn their lives into shambles sooner or later, in this life and/or the next. In the end they will blame themselves..... lesson learned? From what I've seen, ignorance seems to be a repetitive habit as well a frame of mind. Square framed? Laughing

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Some extra truthiness... Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Raphael wrote:

Wink

namaste

RaphaEL
ox

It's been more then a pleasure trying to keep stride with you and your research over the years. But i must admit at first when i encountered you, i seriously thought that i was witnessing a mental breakdown of some sort... that it was the raving's of a mad swastika scientist maybe too far past the brink to return. I was near positive that i shouldn't take anything you said seriously, even though my intuition was kicking up dust in the background. It was maddening as well as hilarious to see you tussle with all those folks who opposed your theory's, and at the time it was one of the best laughs I've seen in my travels on the net... i must say your some comedian as well. Laughing

That is what actually first provoked me to have a peak into your work, the other being the excessive resistance to you from the peanut gallery. They seemed too robotic in they're arguments to convince me they were right on the matter, and they all were operating from the same basic viewpoint's to counter-act you. That's all they could come up with? I started seeing the pathetic attempts for what they were... not from knowing your material, but from knowing intuitively who held the upper hand in the arguments.

To say it plainly, just because people can completely ignore a subject matter and not research into it for themselves, does not make their opinions valid in any way shape or form. So it was they're ignorance that eventually lead me to view your work from a different perspective.

And it is for this reason and this reason only that i give those ostriches with they're head's in the sand an enormous " thank you " for waking me up to what true ignorance really was. It is so true.... the false bliss they create from denial turns them into obedient zombies and sheeple.

After all, it's the journey from W to E that really counts. Everyone is instinctively trying to hit that Bulls eYe... whether they are aware of it or not. Nature will not have mercy on them if they resist, she will turn their lives into shambles sooner or later, in this life and/or the next. In the end they will blame themselves..... lesson learned? From what I've seen, ignorance seems to be a repetitive habit as well a frame of mind. Square framed? Laughing

well thanks for all of the that...for hanging in there.

this sums it all up

namaste

Raphael

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: