FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Annotated Timeline of the 9/11 Hijackers for Researchers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Annotated Timeline of the 9/11 Hijackers for Researchers Reply with quote

Annotated Timeline of the 9/11 Hijackers for Researchers

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/683026/posts

One critcism re 9/11 I get is to apply Occam's Razor rule which says I think, that the simplest explanation is probably the truest. Planes were hijacked and the deed was done as opposed to the US government rigged buildings and planes, colluded with security forces, colluded with the media, coerced witnesses, etc. But I had previously read the terrorists plan was not so simple and what they accomplished took a lot of pre-planning and a a lot of luck, the perfect weather that day, for example. But I had no idea how much planning nor how much luck it took until I found this Terrorist Timeline today which tracks their movements from well before 9/11 up until the day. What a wild and wolly path the terrorists traveled to get to 9/11! And so for Occam's sake, after seeing this timeline, if I compare the simplicty of the truthers vs the official version I conclude it's a draw. They're both very complicated.

No, what am I saying? Though the timeline assumes the terrorists did it I call bullshit. The guys in the timeline have got to be patsies, cutouts, actors, phonies leaving behind credit card charges all over the country, talking on phones, renting cars, staying in motels, hotels, visiting hookers, drinking and getting drunk and loud in bars, attending flying schools, buying box cutters, leaving behind wills and confession notes, leaving loads of witnesses to have seen their creepy doings. If these guys were on a secret mission then I'll eat Googa Mooga's left bollock.

The truther version leaves the dark forces who actually did 9/11 the more obvious culprits. First of all they were already in the US with all the tools, money, personel and time to plan. They know how to do secure missions. They already have contacts in the media and in the security services who somehow all supposedly screwed up that day. No, Bush didn't do it. He was just another patsy. Cheney --- maybe.

If you skeptics still want apply Occam's Razor to debunk the truthers then the truthers will continue to wonder who benefitted from 9/11, not to mention "follow the money." If the terrorists did it because they hate America they got nothing except a more wrathful and angry America. The real culprits got lots mo' money and their darkest secrets buried in those buildings.

Apply Occam, sure, and you will see the official version is a complicated lie and the truther version is a simple truth. Occam says 9/11, inside job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: