FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aircraft of some sort hits building on NYC's upper east side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Distraction Huggers Reply with quote

How did I know this event would get it's own discussion topic in here?

Passport found in the street, officials speaking on condition of anonymity, plane hitting a highrise in Manhattan with a quasi-celebrity aboard - throw in the fact that Cory had just been quoted as saying negative things about the Yankees' preparedness a few days earlier and we have an instant conspiracy that can easily be compared to 9/11.

As tempting as it may be, don't take the bait. This story is merely fodder for Fintan's "group 3 people." Ignore it and get back to what you were doing.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 'mini-911' to scare the sheeple into voting the right way!

Is it possible that this plane was flown by remote control, just like the 911 planes?

I would love to see the 'bodies' (if there even were any).

Makes me angry that these fucking a-holes who have nothing else to do with their time - and who have never worked a day in their lives - have the time and money to pull this horse-shit (at tax-slaver expense, of course).
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the baseball analogy, but if MichaelC were any farther off base in his first two lines, he'd be standing outside the stadium.

The target isn't voters here. This story has been carefully constructed to draw interest from 9/11 researchers, and possibly even to draw Cory Lidle researchers into the 9/11 Truth Spin Cycle.

If you really can't resist this juicy yet obvious bait, at least limit the discussion to why they would want to frame the link to 9/11.

While you're wasting your time doing that, you should recognize that the suggestion of voter manipulation as a motive is ridiculous.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to work.

devabarry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Distraction Huggers Reply with quote

StillDiggin wrote:
This story is merely fodder for Fintan's "group 3 people." Ignore it and get back to what you were doing.

Whew, thank goodness there are forum avatars on hand to keep us low-level Dunnces from going astray. You really nailed us on that one, Dr. Diggins! Now, back to my inbox...

and i

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my point in bringing it up in the first place was to draw attention to the spin. i'm not suggesting it was a conspiracy. i'm suggesting the news about this tragic event is being manipulated.
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Whew, thank goodness there are forum avatars on hand to keep us low-level Dunnces from going astray. You really nailed us on that one, Dr. Diggins! Now, back to my inbox...

I wish to extend my sincerest apologies for feeling the need to point out what should be obvious to everyone in here.

Also, the pure genius of coining the word "Dunnces" was just too compelling for me to let it go without praise.

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StillDiggin said:
Quote:
I wish to extend my sincerest apologies for feeling the need to point out what should be obvious to everyone in here.

Also, the pure genius of coining the word "Dunnces" was just too compelling for me to let it go without praise.

This is from a guy who said:
Quote:
I like my sarcasm like I like my women - dripping

:roll:

Cat Haiku
stallion4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Funny. I just googled for "524 E 72ND ST"

4th hit, "MI6 Agents Provocateur" leads to hints that MI6 agent "Ian Forbes McCredie" used this address at some time in the past....

Submitted by Little Pipe on Wed, 10/11/2006 - 3:17pm.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3632#comment-78694

See what Googles up...

524 E 72ND ST 46D NEW YORK, NY 10021

Ian Forbes McCredie

Last edited by stallion4 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium passoprts, same material used to fashion Bin Laden's kidneys. Remember the New Age reason for finding a passport in the wreckage: "Cause that's who was on board this plane." I'd give $100 for Ty's preflight checklist (which might not be found in the wreckage, consumed in the fire).

The website probably taken down because it is being hit by sports fans and news folk who are foaming at the mouth looking for 'amusing irony' angles. I like the marquee quotes. Personal, confidently competent. I'd trust and want to fly with a man who said these things on his website (really):

"The propeller is actually a fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops you can actually see the pilot start sweating."

"When once you have tested flight, you will forever walk on the earth with your eyes turned skyward. for there you have been, and there you long to return."

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://stangair.com/*
General '*' syntax for seeing all for a site cached at web.archive.org

The 'Wayback Machine' remembers...
Or at least, shows us what it wants us to remember, which is always good enough for me (once more, with feelin')
http://web.archive.org/web/20040923001851/http://stangair.com/

From the FAQ:

Quote:
What is a Garmin 430?

The Garmin 430 is an IFR certified GPS/Nav/Com. It is one of the most innovative products to hit the aviation community in decades. The 430 includes a vast amount of capabilities, including full color moving map and MFD capabilities. What does all this mean to a pilot? Well, GPS usage has become more and more popular for a few simple reasons. It reduces the workload in the cockpit and allows the pilot to gain more situational awareness. Training and flying with the Garmin 430 makes flying easier, more fun, and safer.

StangAir
Located At Brackett Airport
1401 Fairplex Dr.
La Verne, CA 91750

Phone: (909) 263-2894
E-Mail: TylerStanger@StangAIR.com

Copyright � 2003 Stang-AIR
Designed by Tyler Stanger and webMASTER

Last edited by Hocus Locus on Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MattFromMaine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with StillDiggin' in that this is merely a distraction, staged or not. If it was (and it probably was IMO) staged, it seems like it would be used against the 'Truth Movement' at a later date. Suppose all the hardcore conspiracy theorists started digging into this event and find all sorts of 'links' to 9-11, and start to work this angle into their 'stories'? This would surely offend many average Joe Sportsfan's in America, not to mention all of NYC, thus further discrediting the 'movement'. Just my thoughts on this.
devabarry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
Quote:

4th hit, "MI6 Agents Provocateur" leads to hints that MI6 agent "Ian Forbes McCredie" used this address at some time in the past....

See what Googles up...

Ian Forbes McCredie

CNN indicates it is 574 E 72nd, not 524. Ah well, what's a block or two for an agent provocateur.

stallion4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
stallion4 wrote:
Quote:

See what Googles up...

Ian Forbes McCredie

CNN indicates it is 574 E 72nd, not 524. Ah well, what's a block or two for an agent provocateur.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/11/plane.crash/index.html

Quote:
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle and his flight instructor were killed Wednesday when the 34-year-old ballplayer's plane crashed into a high-rise apartment building in New York, city and baseball team officials said.

No residents at the Belaire Condominiums at 524 E. 72nd Street near the East River were injured.

Which is it 524 or 574?

Is this the CNN report that you're talking about deva?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/plane.crash/index.html
Quote:
The plane hit the middle of the high-rise at 574 E. 72nd St. and York, near the East River. Nobody was hurt in the fire and the building was safely evacuated.

Here's what FAUX News has on their website:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: