FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
WTC7.... the Final Verdict is in on 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Aemilius

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Aemilius wrote:
Rumpl4skn wrote:
"You ARE the program..." Where have I heard that before? Razz

Maybe here.... I am the Program

Was just kidding. "You are the program" is a lyric in a song of mine. Cool

http://rickmanwiller.com/CDET-old/F06-IGot2Go.mp3

Lyrics: http://rickmanwiller.com/CD/Ly-06.htm

Bravo!

Last edited by Aemilius on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Was just kidding. "You are the program"
is a lyric in a song of mine.....

Ain't that the truth!!

Long time since I heard it,
but it is/was unforgettable. Exclamation

One o' them co-inky-dences, clearly. Wink

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Working on the follow-up record, but been extremely under the weather, for quite some time now. Stay stewed.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fintan, happy belated bday bud! Should probably include Aemilius' analysis in the 9/11 Specific Forum, certainly has earned a place there simply on the basis on good and formal analysis to be scrutinized. Just amazing. Its amazing how the perps., generation after generation, almost perform the same way by tossing red herrings everywhere, devaluing honest and hardcore, firsthand testimony, specific targets for assassination (physical and character), and the like. The similarities in all the events that these people carry out are astounding...
Aemilius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan, hey Big Boss (and all)....

Big Boss wrote:
Hey Fintan, happy belated bday bud! Should probably include Aemilius' analysis in the 9/11 Specific Forum, certainly has earned a place there simply on the basis on good and formal analysis to be scrutinized.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Big Boss but I'll go straight to trial.... it's been about a month since I posted the ANALYSIS here and about a week now since I suggested the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum be opened for the posting of it.

Since I posted it (inhaling deeply) there haven't been any perceived logical or analytical errors pointed out or any mention made of any posting guidelines that weren't satisfactorily adhered to (well.... there are a lot of pictures) in my single post open and shut case top to bottom empirically verifiable scientific method driven graphical target system analysis and conclusion arrived at by process of elimination (really just an exhaustively stated eighth grade homework assignment) that not only instantly rises to the Civil Law standard of requiring a mere preponderance of the evidence (on the same balance of probability which determines the verdict in a civil lawsuit) but that also goes on to easily satisfy the Criminal Law standard of requiring certainty beyond any reasonable doubt in the prosecutorial sense as well by positively and definitively identifying literally the only entity (as clearly revealed by the list of tenants) that had exclusive around the clock carte blanche access to and complete control of the highly secured building for many years prior to its destruction along with the necessary resources and expertise/experience required (decades of Operation Gladio, Northwoods and the like) to carry out a domestic operation of that magnitude in that building, namely.... the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency.

Since the first posting of the completed analysis around nine months ago and the many postings elsewhere in the interim no one anywhere on the internet in any of the various forums it's been posted in (perhaps most significantly the Cambridge University sponsored TheNakedScientists website at the end of the eerily quiet thread What is Free Fall? with over thirty-six thousand views to date and multiple academically qualified individuals having viewed it over the past eight months) has ever managed to....

....cogently point out one analytical/analogical error by simply copying and pasting some aspect of the analysis including a corresponding criticism or correction of it that would tend to negatively impact the veracity of that aspect or the information it conveys.

....specify or introduce one piece of substantial or compelling existing evidence that would tend to negatively impact the veracity of any aspect of the analysis, the information it conveys or the conclusion it arrives at.

....specify or introduce one conceivable logically conjectured piece of evidence that might be discovered in the future that would tend to negatively impact the veracity of any aspect of the analysis, the information it conveys or the conclusion it arrives at.

....provide one plausible logically constructed empirically verifiable explanation supported by any accepted method of analysis that could either supercede the analysis I posted or tend to negatively impact the veracity of any aspect of it, the information it conveys or the conclusion it arrives at.

So Fintan, the Gauntlet is thrown down really with this simple challenge.... either an error can be pointed out somewhere along the sequence of the extraordinarily simple step by step physically consistent graphical analysis or no error can be pointed out and according to the scientific method for as long as no error is pointed out or any other relevant evidence (existing or conjectured) is introduced and pending the emergence of some other more plausible empirically verifiable explanation that supercedes it remains an empirically established fact that the building was brought down by explosives.

So.... What are we waiting for again?

Last edited by Aemilius on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aemilius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan (and all)....

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the first order of business for the trial process.

That was on May 21 (over two weeks ago).... Is there a problem?

Last edited by Aemilius on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aemilius wrote:
Hi Fintan (and all)....

That was on May 21 (over two weeks ago).... Is there a problem?

2 weeks on BFN is like... a couple of hours ago. Cool

Aemilius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan (and all)....
Fintan wrote:
That's a prima facie case, right there.
In other words, that's basic grounds
for demanding an new investigation.

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and
for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the
first order of business for the trial process.

That was on May 21 (coming up on two months ago). No other substantial or compelling existing evidence or conceivable logically conjectured possible evidence that might be discovered in the future has been specified or introduced by anyone as possibly changing or having any impact on the veracity of the analysis or its conclusion yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to the posting of the ANALYSIS. Is there some brief explanation someone can give me as to why? If not.... Could we go ahead and open the Forum?

Last edited by Aemilius on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aemilius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, surely someone has something to say.... Or do the myriad other relatively minor social/economic/political/environmental issues being raised here in this Forum somehow eclipse the realization that the governmental equivalent of Jack the Ripper has been and continues to be in control of things here in the US and elsewhere around the globe under the auspices of NATO (the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency)?
Aemilius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan (and all)....
Fintan wrote:

Fintan wrote:

That was on May 21 (over nine weeks ago) yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to the posting of the ANALYSIS. Isn't there at least some brief explanation someone can give me as to why? If not.... Could we just go ahead and open the Forum?
Aemilius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan (and all)....
Fintan wrote:

Fintan wrote:

That was on May 21 (over ten weeks ago).... Why is the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum still closed to the posting of the ANALYSIS?

I'm getting no explanation as to why only the silent treatment. I see you continuing to post elsewhere Fintan. Why are you avoiding me? I think I've been reasonably patient and I don't mean to be rude but....

Are you a man of your word or not?

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Aemilius - and sorry for the delay on this topic.

Quote:
Are you a man of your word or not?

Indeed I am but - I'm only one man.

Quote:
Is there a problem?

Only with the bi/tri-location machine. Laughing

Usually it generates two or three of me... which really helps
with getting thru the recent unending months of unending 19hr days...

Quote:
I see you continuing to post elsewhere Fintan.

That's one of the reasons for the 19hr days.
There's tens of thousands visiting every month for BFN news.

So no matter how tough the schedule, my Job #1 is always to
attend to breaking/current news/analysis on BreakForNEWS.

Whether it's been Greek analysis or MH370 or whatever, that grabbed
big chunks of time. Toss into the mix my heavy commitments on the
Baby Snatchers adoption issue, full-on battling a government cover-up
of the Irish babies-for-cash scandal with Kathy.

Anyway, the good news, is: a big win V. a Gov. shill yesterday and now
a lull in that battle while the politicians vacation until Fall session.

So, I can take a break from work and get on
with some work..... to get back to the point....

I've had a 2/3rds completed post about a research review
of WTC7 which I've been working on over the month or so.

It's got a slew of videos and my take on the next step re
this topic in the 9/11 section on BFN. Just about done.

I hope to post that pronto.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: