FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
We need to kill more Irish people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: We need to kill more Irish people Reply with quote

Provocative you say? Outrageous you say? Disgusting you say

Yet now there is a co-ordinated march for women to be given the right to kill their baby as was seen today by a largely white swelling of people. The revolting thing about this of course that most of these women have been trained essentially to despise "whiteness" i.e. to despise themselves for being white and to despise continuing on producing offspring. Yet, most of these people, due to being trained stand for nothing.

In contrast to for instance Islam in which abortion is largely forbidden. These same people would in the interests of embracing a new culture adhere to such practice as soon as that became the dominant political force.

You can clearly see that the foetus starts growing arms and legs at a fairly early stage, a heartbeat develops within a 2 month period.

Yet "my choice my body" rings out, the global zionist scumbags have already laid out what their intentions are in absolutely crystal clear language. This was never about women's rights, rather it was about convincing people that abortion under any circumstances was the "moral" thing to do to drive down the host population with the added benefit of massively increasing the likelihood of cancer for the woman, not to mention the psychological damage it can cause.

If a woman's life is in danger you can have an abortion and indeed, if this was about extending the list of reasons to include rape and or self harm, then that's one thing. However IT'S NOT, this is about normalising the killing of babies in a country which has been conservative about such things.

I know those that push these things are absolute monsters, they have no interest in anything other than collapsing the west by design. I know in these days and times that the social engineers have done a terrific job of framing that under the umbrella of "right wing christian nuts" and indeed is now so politically incorrect that expressing this view at work would probably get me sacked.
je-demande

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm?

Sein Fein is Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Abortion and Pro Feminist etc etc.....

Sein Fein is 100% Marxist which is of course why they are "Over Funded"

If that's not 100% treachery then explain to me what is?

Gerry Adams will soon seamlessly hand over power to a Trans-gendered

Voodoo Witch Doctor with Voodoo Toothed Necklace from Stab City Limerick.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really need to add anything to your post.
Your post, says it all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: