FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aircraft of some sort hits building on NYC's upper east side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattFromMaine wrote:
This would surely offend many average Joe Sportsfan's in America, not to mention all of NYC, thus further discrediting the 'movement'. Just my thoughts on this.

Wow! I finally figured out how to properly quote someone!

Certainly an interesting potential motive, MFM. Of course, we'll never know for sure. By the looks of things, we may never know the address for sure, either.

stallion4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly certain that the "574" was a misprint.

Quote:

Belaire apartments (Also known as the Belaire Condominiums and The Belaire) is a mixed-use high-rise condominium apartment building in Manhattan, New York City. The 50 story building is located at 524 E. 72nd Street between York Avenue and the FDR Drive. It has 183 condominium apartments, a health club, parking garage and pool [1]. The first twenty-one floors are used by the Hospital for Special Surgery. The building has prominent views overlooking the East River. It is 512 feet tall (156 meters).

The building was completed in 1988, and was constructed by the Zeckendorf Company, on the site previously occupied by a parking garage owned by the Hospital for Special Surgery. It was designed by Frank Williams and Associates, and features a red brick facade. The Hospital for Special Surgery continues to own the land, and in exchange for selling the development rights to Zeckendorf, it received use of the lower 12 floors for offices. Originally, nurses and technicians were housed there, as these individuals had a difficult time finding affordable housing in New York. Floors 13-22 are still used for housing hospital staff and guests. [2] The Belaire also houses office and laboratory space, sports injury rehabilitation areas, and guest facilities for family members of patients at the Hospital to which it is connected via a causeway on the third floor.

Among the condominium residents is novelist Carol Higgins Clark, who lives on the 38th floor, and New York Mets third-base coach Manny Acta.

More:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belaire_Apartments

Also see:
October 11, 2006 New York City plane crash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_11%2C_2006_New_York_City_plane_crash

Rosalinda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: small plane was flown into a skyscraper Reply with quote

Can somebody please remind me - in the months following the 911 attacks,
a small plane was flown into a skyscraper in Tampa Florida i believe it was
now, WHAT is the deal, do you think, did that happen? what does this mean?

if anything

stallion4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly, that was the story about the kid who was taking acutane for his acne problem? I think that's what they tried blaming it on -- that the drug made him suicidal. I think there was also a note found supposedly written by the boy praising USAma and he wanted to crash a plane into a building in his honor or something like that. I also remember an article written about this incident by Vialls I think, or perhaps it was Fintan? I dunno. Anyway, I remember reading something about how military or police aircraft flew next to the plane before it crashed and they were able to see into the cockpit and they reported that the boy never looked over at them -- insinuating that the boy was already dead or unconscious long before the plane hit the building in Tampa.
stallion4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the article I was talking about:

The 9/11 You Were Never Told About - Part 1
Was the White House attacked by a drone aircraft with a dead pilot?
Joe Vialls, January 2002
http://www.geocities.com/roboplanes/cessna.html

EDIT:

Here's the excerpt from the article I was talking about:
Quote:
Spookily perhaps, there is at least one visual indicator that Bishop was probably dead long before his aircraft hit the Bank of America. A Coastguard helicopter patrolling in the local area actually flew alongside the Cessna in an attempt to force the pilot to land, but without success. In the words of the helicopter pilot: “He [Bishop] sat motionless at the controls. He would not look at the helicopter, nor would he respond to radio or hand signals telling him to land his aircraft”.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Spookily perhaps, there is at least one visual indicator that Bishop was probably dead long before his aircraft hit the Bank of America. A Coastguard helicopter patrolling in the local area actually flew alongside the Cessna in an attempt to force the pilot to land, but without success. In the words of the helicopter pilot: “He [Bishop] sat motionless at the controls. He would not look at the helicopter, nor would he respond to radio or hand signals telling him to land his aircraft”.

Possibly the kid was already dead and the plane was being moved by remote control. So much of what comes over the controlled news media are lies that I hardly believe anything anymore unless I witness it myself.
Rosalinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: The Affair of the Hermae Reply with quote

DO the child piloting a plane crash into a building in Tampa (near USA
Central Command for Eurasia) and a baseball player crashing a plane
into a building in Manhatten have something to do with the 911 psychops?

of course, one can NOT be sure, still it is all a bit too queer, dont you think?
are these war room psychological operations? lab experiments? test mailings?

According to Thucydides' account when the Athnians determined upon their
fateful military expedition to Syracuse in Sicily, an adventure that lead
to the defeat and destruction of Athens ten years later, monuments were defaced.

This was called "The Affair of the Hermae". Somebody knocked over or
defaced all the hermae stones outside public buildings and private homes
This took place at night and caused a major scandal of public suspicion.

so when i look at this i wonder to myself how can the universe be
arranged as if history and human events were in a deep groove?

A question on this: HOW many other airplane building crashes have
there been say since that bomber struck the Empire State Building?
Is this something that happens every day? but we dont hear about it?

rustyh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
Why didn't the building collapse?!
Larry Silverstein didnt own the building maybe? 524=11, 72=9 . Probably a coincidence???
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why didn't the building collapse?!

Because it is not a white elephant insured for a $$billion zillion - like the WTC was. That's why.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
I'm fairly certain that the "574" was a misprint.

Actually, when this event ocurred, I did a GoogleEarth search to see an arial view of the building. It turned out that 524 was not the correct building, 574 was (or somewhere in the 570 range, not 520's.)

Whether that means anything, I have no idea.

StillDiggin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StillDiggin wrote:
By the looks of things, we may never know the address for sure, either.

Behold! I can see into the future!

(albeit only 6 days into the future... so far)

stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not ask the magic 8 ball? It's never wrong...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: