FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mystery of the Nazca Lines been Solved?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Mystery of the Nazca Lines been Solved? Reply with quote

here is a cut and paste from another forum.
my theory is a recent one, in light of the evidence being uncovered/revealed.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=42023#p42023

Auto Fighter wrote:
Quote:

"There is scant evidence concerning why the figures were built, so the Nazca people's motivation remains the lines' most persistent mystery. Many scholars believe that their motivation was religious, making images that only gods in the sky could see clearly." - Wikipedia

Physics are so amazingly complex. There have been moments of my life, during deep thought and concentration where I have found truth. But it's so overwhelming that my mind can only seem to be able to grasp it for a fraction of a second. Life's crazy n stuff.

I disagree about the complexity of physics.
We make it complex.

Mattang-was this ancient navigational tool a GPS?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/ancient-stick-theory-modern-string-theory/

The above image is an ancient navigation tool used by the Polynesians.
At least 2000+ years old.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/spherical-standing-wave-and-the-ss-theory-of-everything/

The ability to calculate 'longitude' was not accomplished by the 'euro-sailor' until 1600+ AD.
Navigating the oceans 2000+ years ago was quite a feat.
The Polynesians used this 'tool' simply.
They would place it near the prow or bow of their boats/canoes, and the art of navigating was based on interpreting 'wave formations'. Different waves would indicate if large islands were nearby, etc...

Did the ancients know about the different kinds of waves, square, sawtooth and triangular?
YES they did...AND because our ancestors believed in a connection between the starry heavens and our earthly domain, the analogy is simple enough. Waves observed in the oceans, are similar to the invisible waves that exist in Space.
i.e. visible water/ocean = invisible luminiferous aether
What is invisible luminiferous aether?
It is the 'gravity wave' that the empirical scientist killed with his 'limited detection' devices.
In 1887 Michelson and Morley proved luminiferous aether did not exist.
They were wrong obviously...and now modern science is quietly trying to resurrect their blunder.
Today these ancestors of Michelson and Morley, are trying to substitute for luminiferous aether an energy/force called Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
Heard of it?
Nice sleight of hand eh?

Together these Dark Forces comprise 95% of the universe.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
So since 1887, when Space was declared a 'vacuum' by the fellas with the big egos, void of any subatomic scalar activity Laughing Laughing Laughing >>> 121 years later >>> what they declared was nothing has become something quite big I would say.
Scientists are indeed wankers if they continue to ignore what they can't see or don't understand is the moral of this sad story.
121 years ago the EGO killed the aether which comprises 95% of the Universe, which is evidently connected to the GRAVITY WAVE and everything DARK.
Not that long ago the EGO was at it again.
The genome scientist declared that 95% of our DNA was JUNK.
Are you seeing a pattern?
How Pride and Ego reveal themselves as a spiritual Achilles heel/heal?

The particle physicist has wasted 121 years of our time and valuable resources.
The particle physicist has wasted U$6+ billion on CERN...are you conCERNed?
You should be.
Here is why.
The particle physicist chases LIGHT but ignores SOUND.
The particle physicist has not heard of the Goddess Inanna and her profound connection to SOUND.
The particle physicist has also not heard that the ineffable name of God is a SOUND.
Umm I ponder, has the particle physicist heard of AUM?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/15/a-noble-theory-of-everything-includes-sound/

Science is the Right Hand of the archetypal 'devil' if used incorrectly.
Science pretends to be Santa.
Religion would be the Left Hand...an anagram of Santa. Evil or Very Mad
IMHO

As this blog illustrates, it helps solve the mysteries regarding the purpose of the Nazca Lines.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/

The blog also illustrates how the following images are all related.
The blog helps to clarify, and shows that the ancients were tuned into 'wave formations'.
Wave formations that the particle physicist identifies with math equations, the ancients had identified using a really really simple tool, made from palm ribs bound together using coconut fibres.
And much of this vital information was passed on from generation to generation, using archetypal glyphs, in conjunction with oral traditions.
The Nazca pampa in Peru is a 'classroom', an interactive blackboard/labyrinth, that helps activate the archetypal mind.
IMHO

Do those images above look similar?
More important do they carry the same underlying archetypal meSSages?

Second image is The Great Serpent Mound in Ohio circa. 1000 BCE
Third image is from the Nazca Lines, the exact date of their creation is unknown... 200 BCE

First image is of the enigmatic/mythical Christian Rosenkreuz.
Connected to the secret society following the Kabalah and the Tree of Life...
Connected to the secret society called the Rosicrucian...
Connected to the mystery surrounding the Freemasons...

BUT BUT BUT ... all of this secrecy that the initiate is allowed to see in the final stages, when he is lead to the Tomb of Christian Rosenkreuz ... had been openly displayed on the Nazca pampa as the 900 ft Heron and also rendered as the 600 foot Serpent Mound in Ohio, and this was 2700 years BEFORE the Euro-wankers decided to control the world...with self-serving theological baa baa baa, and manufactured cyclical economic crisis...

Quote:
Christian Rosenkreuz, English Christian Rose Cross, is the legendary founder of the Rosicrucian Order (Order of the Rose Cross), presented in the three Manifestos published in the early 17th century. The first anonymous public document on the Rosicrucian Order is the Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis which appeared in 1614 in Kassel (Germany), introducing the pilgrim founder "Frater C.R.C", followed in 1615 by the Confessio Fraternitatis (issued with Fama (...)). In 1616 appears the Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz in Strasbourg (annexed by France in 1681) which discloses for the first time the founder's name as Christian Rosenkreutz.
According to legend, Christian Rosenkreuz discovered and learned Esoteric Wisdom among Arab sages as a pilgrim to the East, supposedly in the early 15th century (see section below on Symbolism) ; returned and founded the "Fraternity of the Rose Cross" with himself (Frater C.R.C.) as Head of the Order. Under his direction a Temple, called Sanctus Spiritus, or "The House of the Holy Spirit", was built.

Yes that last line is a tremendous clue when following archetypal clues.
Sanctus Spiritus = SS = St. Peter and St. Paul

Here is one of my favorite parlor tricks...

The above image of the SS surrounded by the 7 Doves is a symbol for the Holy Spirit.
Hold it up to a mirror (a technique employed by DaVinci called 'mirror writing'), and the SS = 22.

22/7 Doves = Pi Idea

Do you see and understand how the archetypal mind communicates?
It considers all of the angles and the angels.
Laughing

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
junglelord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In modern times (1600) it is taught that this information was recognized.
I believe that they knew both longitude and latitude before that.
You must be aware of the functions of the Celtic Cross.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_5.htm

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

junglelord what do you know about the basic wave formations?

square
triangular
sawtooth

namaste

junglelord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what your asking.
I used to do electronics, commercial satellite and military sonor.
Different wave forms for different applications.
I have a better understanding then most I would think.

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:

Different wave forms for different applications.

so the primary applications for each wave form would be?

square waves are found primarily in digital electronics?

digital electronics = square
analogue =

jungle please note: Valhalla has been banned over at Dunderbolts.
...how do you manage to tolerate those wankers junglelord?

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could not tolerate me, I was banned yesterday by brian.
I liked Valhalla, he was telling Harebrained and Plasmatic how weak their so called invincible arguments were. He got banned too. Man that forum had hit rock bottom.

Thats their problem. Alton Hare, Plasmatic are total rejects with nothing but internet foolishness. Yet my calling a spade a spade, that they were trolls, got me banned. Plasmatic has been told to shut up whent it comes to talk of the Aether Physics Model. They have this "secret" behind the scenes internet maillist of about 100 scientist, and some how plasmatic....but I have seen Dave Talbott on many occasions, ask Plasmatic to be banned from APM discussion, as his objections were all Ayn Rand Drivel. Plasmatic has a personal vendetta against Dave Thompson based on his mindless ego trip. Totally none scientific constant trolling of any praise for Dave and APM.

About two months ago this Alton Harebrained joined Thunderbolts, the rope and chain man. He followed me around like a lap dog. I had him on ignore on day two. He had this one way debate going with me, which is insane by its own right.
Shocked

When I would see tidbitts of his posting by other members that were calling his posts as crap and using quotes (basicly defending me as he was always saying I knew nothing), I was amazed how anyone could have a one way debate for two months, and being very rude and obnoxis. So I decided to reply to some of his quotes myself. Dave Thompson actually came back to the forum to "rebutt" the so called rebuttal philosophy of Harebrains ropes and chains and Plasmatics Ayn Rand brain drain.

I had several post deleted while Harebrains remained. Stating I knew nothing of structure. So I defended myself instead of ignoring him and I got banned. I explained how APM, Synergetics, Tensegrity, Tempic, BlazeLabs, TreeIncarnation, all had very specifc structures, models and math. He had some harebrained devotion to some internet youtube dude with ropes and chains forming the universe. Always elusive about what these things were made of and how they did or did not tangle yet relate.
Confused

I told the mod that his division of so called forum rules was as sharp toothed waved form as you could get....LOL.

No problem buddy. Their square waved Daddio.
Laughing

I had visited the TT Brown forum on the advice of Kevin the Dowser. That place had to many troll forum regulars. Totally closed minded and way to aggressive. The net is full of them. They are what they are, trolls. I just walk away. I never debate a troll, or answer stupid baited questions. I have however sometimes told such people that they are small minded trolls. This always gets me banned. My one time reply that your talking to yourself, and you do not even know it, and you tell me I am not intelligent?
Thats the way the sinewave rolls when trolls spin posts of deception.
Very Happy

Some how your name was in the midst of Valhalla's posts on Sound.
The mod brian was complaining that Valhalla had somehow snuck your work onto the forum!!!

I supported the German Symbol via the Four Current Model.
AC/DC Transverse Current
Oscillating / Impulse Longitudinal Current

I think Brian did not like that. So I guess they still have some real stick up their butt over you....man what a sad excuse for a life.

I told Valhalla that he should just put those two clowns on ignore and the stupid mod said I had no right to say that either. I said it was a mod that pointed out that feature to me so that the forum could run smooth, so internet problems could be advoided. I told both those clowns they were on ignore and both them followed me around with some hero worship ego trip.

I think the entire EU program is strong, however the forum had become a flat line by banning myself as I had made several stunning revelations that so far no one else had pointed out in the entire history between Tesla and the EU. Also I told Dave Thompson of APM that Tensegrity made matter. He had never heard of it and after a little education he agreed. I of course was correct and Fuller always knew that. APM supports that. I pointed that out to Dave Talbott and the intersect backroom secret. What a bunch of stiff shirts. I think the more diplomas, the more brain lock.

No pulse, no life, its dead, they have eliminated research into the source of electricity and want to pretend that the heaviside dumbdown of four vectors is good enough to work out the EU along with ayn rand and ropes and chains, good luck with that thunderbots..

I remain convinced that the EU is in need of Maxwells 20 Quaternions in 4-D as they relate directly to Fullers 20 spaces between the 12 spheres surronding the one central jitterbug sphere in the Matrix Eq of Synergetics. That indeed Tesla did run a Z/ Theta Pinch in 1898/99 in Colorado, the Magnifying Transmitter. I was the first person to ever point that out and to also make the statement to Wal Thornhill that Quaternions and Tesla were the only way to explain the EU properly, not just Birkeland. Thornhill admited when I joined and things started to fall into place real fast, that he knew almost nil on Tesla or Quaternions.

Plasma Physics is excellent, but modern EM theory is a dumbdown of huge implications. Thornhills forum should support my work, and did by having me study APM. Seems Dave Talbott loves APM, Thornhill did not.
He liked the Ralph Sansbury model of subtrons. I say the most fundamental unit is the electron. The division below that is always fractional, which by its very nature is not fundamental. So quarks, subtrons, etc, are like broken shards of glass of the wine glass.

Electrons are the wine glass, braking them so they become three small pieces for nanoseconds proves nothing, and the fact they fanish tells more then the fact they appeared. They are not fundamental. Yet they sell this theory of particles that almost number 200. Thats no Razor at all and infact sand in the eyes.

The ability to pull it all together took 12 years. It started with Tensegity, Fascia and this book I was given about Sacred Geometry and they both had this Platonic Solid commonality. The icosahedron was the tensegrity unit of the body, not beams, levers, fulcrums. All of kinesiology was a lie!
The search persisted for 12 years, as I gathered the pieces of the puzzle.
It fell together in 12 months with the revelation of the EU. Its time to now put the entire theory into full effect by living off the gird and totally one with the earth. I only teach those who come. I never go looking to teach. Thats the best wave of all the PHI wave, its a golden spiral and emmenates from the Heart itself.

I used this structure and function model in my clinical practice and after 12 years I had synthesised my own Soft Tissue Therapy Protocol and Treatment approach. My own Jeet Kune Do of the Soft Tissue World.

Since I am the man in the most fragile conditon due to my accident in 2003, I can contribute so much to the world of pain and suffering by teaching therapist the essentials of structure and function and using gravity as a tool, the therapy that allows me to function. I also am going to have some legal guidelines re-examined this coming year as well. Having taught and also been shafted by the insurance and their doctors, well this will come back to haunt them this coming year. But it is being done to save others from the horror I went through. Everything with love and in the purpose that your journey is about. Mine is to help patients get out of pain and suffering without running the useless gauntlet of phyiso, chiro, massage, etc, with everyone blinded by their educations and egos. Orthopedic Pain is a simple beast, understood by almost no one. It is all Tensegrity. If its not organic (disease) then its Tensegrity. To force everyone to fit into your profession is totally impossible. The most powerful approach is a synergetic one with all the tools of each therapist under a new paradigm.

Fascia is the key to the liquid crystal structure of the human body and is the least understood tissue, consider inert for over 100 years, not even a system in the first chapter of medical books, yet the most pervasive and most important system in the body! It has been identified to contain smooth muscle fibers, gravity receptors, and infact the neurological links to fascia recently discovered shows the population ratio to muscle receptors to be 3/4 to 1/4. So the theory of neurology is vastly inadeqaute concering pain and treatment, and is missing 3/4 of the neurology and the entire system that it inervates! I could go on. I have said enough for one post.
Laughing

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear junglelordy:

Plasma = AETHER = Dark Shit?
Are they ALL struggling to express the same thing?

I was meaning to send you an e-mail about my acute case of schizoidneSS over at EU.

"I love you"
Raphael Arrow Valhalla Embarassed

Follow you, follow me?
Or follow the archetypal Inanna and she takes with her the 7me, on her descent into the underworld?

Maybe we should collaborate and offer an alternate EU program based on your findings, my archetypal insights, AND all of these too, of course:

Fintan's Inside / Out model
Marko Rodin's Coil
EU Verse
Wolff's Spherical Standing Wave Theory
pre-20th century insights to science and religion/myth/symbols.
post-20th century archeo-astronomy findings...

What happens to the 20th century?
A century of LIES mostly.
WMD were positioned.

W ords of
M ass
D istraction

Because SOUND is so important.
Control WORDS and language and SOUND...?

I do prefer to stand on the shoulders of others.
I believe ALL offer pieces to the solution of a BIG puzzle.
A puzzle that has at its center the piece that links everything together.
A piece resembling a spinning vortex, that can represent both a beginning and an end.

Correction TWO vortexes = two flavors of spin available in the flat quantum world...and...what about our spinning galaxy called the Milky Way, does it spin, is it flat too?

CW and CCW

Those two movements related to spin/polarity are the KEY that need further investigation.
IMHO
Control the spin at the quantum level...and if you imagine invisible 'gears', Ezekiel's vision of 'wheels within wheels', Russian Doll scenario, Mayan's used the same gear analogy in calculating their ACCURATE calendars, based on the EARTH, the MOON, the SUN, each represented by a 'gear'...

I know of a really old symbol found the world over
Wink ...that would be a perfect archetypal symbol, a symbol that expresses quite succinctly those two movements ... a symbol etched onto rocks, or in the sand with a stick, to accompany the ORAL traditions 101, a practice practiced for thousands and thousands and thousands of years...?
Wink

I actually have reserved a domain name for this purpose.
The name of the domain is Codex4.com....however this is strange...because the site domain is inactive by me...somebody else has is using the address...how can that be?

But til I get the domain Codex4.com active ... I have been using this site as a voice that can't be banned ... or can it?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

What purpose do I see for myself, what is my archetypal role to be fulfilled?
To unite science and religion using the maligned swastika?
What if?
My archetypal role/purpose this life may have been revealed to me, is my role to help resurrect an archetypal truth that was buried by self-serving motivations?
A theory of everything needs powerful symbols.
It is very simple to link the swastika to a symbol Timothy Leary referred to as symbol to represent LSD.
He called it...

L eague for
S piritual
D iscovery

It soon becomes quite clear why this symbol has been maligned.
With an intent.
It is indeed a powerful archetypal symbol that resides at our core.

CodeX4

What is a Codex?
What is X?
Why 4?

4 = x, y, z and O or torsion?

The wave of the future is the resurrection of a truth, it is the river that runs through 'it'.
How else could things be balanced, if truth starts to stray and becomes far too fictional, and archetypal integrity called symmetry begins to break down that reveals an asymmetry?

For a moment pretend you and me are the Mirror Site to Thunderbolts.
We could call it ...
DunderboltsusingCodeX4
(just kidding)

You are of course the technologically attuned, the wailing Wall Thorn-in-their-side-EU-over-the-Hill and I am your buddy, your sidekick, I would be King Dave-Id-Tal-it-like-it-IS, I am no Bot.
Laughing

Deep deep deep down I feel the swastika and what it represents is a tremendous KEY we should not throw away.

I can also offer that if I utter the magic words Abrahadabra ... others would come to our aid....
A discussion about the Origin of the Swastika and its role...
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=1618&page=29&highlight=raphael

Is it a coincidence that magic is often produced using 'incantations', which are essentially SOUNDS?

Time to dispose of the format called a Forum and introduce the 4-humm Question
4 - AUM_?
Unless you display a sense of humor or an imagination capable of thinking outside of the box constructed for us by US, you will in fact be thus identified as a troll and disposed of accordingly, moved back into the audience, where the ewe only get to graze and watch.

Once trolls are identified as sheeple, they will be branded with an X.
And what they don't know, sadly, is that underneath all that wool, is an X, an X that suggests where the treasure is to be found, the part of nature that needs nurture.
Laughing

Cosmic Background Radiation yields 3 valuable clues.
A trinity.
Where we should be looking...what the PAST is saying.

HEAT
LIGHT

and

SOUND

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats funny

Good One.
I did not know.
So there you go, Valhalla, I am coming!

Sound creates Vision. DMT.
Wink

What is voiced is not seen by all but is visible to some.
On DMT, Terrance called it speaking Vision, as the Balls of Light taught him and encouraged him. The common experience on DMT when first getting across to the Parallel Universe. The Spheres of Light, that create via singing, and they ecourage you to do it, do it, DO IT.

Your words are real structures in the aether. Yeshua was right.
What you say is a big deal. Because it causes Visions of reality in the Aether. This will effect Matter.

The most important universal visible structure is the Vortex, so the symbol is a vortex. I understand fully what is involved. Countless vortex forms in the Aether. Countless Vortex forms in Dynamic Matter.
As above, so below.

The I/O Sphere is more fundamental and makes the vortex.
This is at c^3 so DMT required to see that.
I have seen both the Fuller Synergetics and the I/O Sphere, before I knew what they were, or DMT. I have been fasting for a year now.
Being a vessel is the only way to get there naturally. Fasting is critical.
Wink
Wink

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:
Thats funny

Good One.
I did not know.
So there you go, Valhalla, I am coming!

Sound creates Vision. DMT.
Wink

What is voiced is not seen by all but is visible to some.
On DMT, Terrance called it speaking Vision, as the Balls of Light taught him and encouraged him. The common experience on DMT when first getting across to the Parallel Universe. The Spheres of Light, that create via singing, and they ecourage you to do it, do it, DO IT.

Your words are real structures in the aether. Yeshua was right.
What you say is a big deal. Because it causes Visions of reality in the Aether. This will effect Matter.
Wink

For those of you just tuning into this thread and wondering how junglelord and me made a leap from LSD to DMT ... read on.

Agreed.
Our VISIONS (mind/heart projections) are connected to the AETHER which effects the MATTER we inhabit.

And I want to introduce a very important archetypal shape that exists deep within the subconscious and we can find it in deep space too.
The quatrefoil...

QUATREFOIL

And the quatrefoil above, which is found in sacred geometry, temples, gothic churches, can be filled with many other structures/shapes or concepts...but this shape (a lucky four leaf clover), and its origins, and what it implies on many different levels or dimensions is worthy of further investigation.

And the quantum space cadet...herr Doctor T. Leary had his own ideas. Idea

So too much LSD, resulted in an epiphany.
Timothy Leary believed LSD was worthy of being represented by an ancient sacred symbol.

L eague for
S piritual
D iscovery

Thus we have some strange connections to acknowledge when comparing the different languages people use to express what can't be expressed...
DMT = LSD = Four Evangelists = 4 Gospels

And the Persian astrologers had connected these 4 Evangelists to four specific stars...that they called the 4 Royal Stars.
This thread shows how the Quatrefoil = 25,812 year TIME elapse in regards to the Precession of the Equinoxes...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/greek-astrologers-and-nazis-had-king-solomon-in-a-knot/

What is the link between ALL of the above?
How is the Macrocosmic cycle of the Sun (25,812 years) connected to what is happening down here ...

It is the PINEAL gland...we all have one...and it produces DMT.

LSD is essentially synthetic DMT

What is the ROLE of the PINEAL gland?
Good question.
Is it a transmitter / receiver?
What connection did Jeremy Narby (an anthropologist apologist) who wrote The Cosmic Serpent make between myth and science?

...well I just happened to have written something about the 'connections' that Narby observed, that the mainstream of consciousness fails to 'acknowledge'.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/04/20/solfeggio-freequency-528-heals-dna-is-key-to-bible-code/

And of course we would expect that the sacred Solomon's Knot to be a nice fit with the quatrefoil.
It fits perfectly inside the shape/outline of the quatrefoil.
Well that is what I would expect to find.
Wink

If you want to 'dissect' how the sacred quatrefoil manifests from nothing...
Yes I am implying that something from nothing does in fact occur.
And the symbol that best connects...nothing to something...is in fact the swastika.

As this 'Philosopher's Stone in Ireland depicts.
It contains several important archetypal shapes found the world over.
Used in both ancient and modern scientific notation...I need to point that out...how we still seem to use the same 'notations', glyphs, ideograms, symbols...
This next blog shows how the above Philosopher's Stone is connected to an ARKetypal Theory of Everything.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/spherical-standing-wave-and-the-ss-theory-of-everything/

Yes I have just connected the concept of the 4 leaf clover to Solomon's Knot and the quatrefoil and the swastika.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/03/30/swastika-and-sacred-geometry-part-1/

If I take LSD or DMT what are my chances of seeing green men and fluorescent serpents?
However do I see green Leprechauns or green Aliens?
Thus the shape of what we see can be manipulated by a hidden hand?
Yes of course...this brings us back to the silent role sound plays and what is the SOUND of ONE HAND CLAPPING?
Another paradox in the land of chicken and egg paradoxes.

I do know however that the frequency 528 hertz falls in the GREEN spectrum and GREEN vision might be connected to EMERALD Tablets.

We seem to have evolved from the Garden of Eden to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon to the Christian spiritual gallows…did I say evolved, I should have declared, descended from…?
Which is a more truthful observation of the events till this point transpired?
Are we the leaders or the followers?

In conclusion:

We seem to agree junglelord.
Our VISIONS (mind/heart projections) are connected to the AETHER which effects the MATTER we inhabit.

Is it all in the eye of the beholders of a vision = collective imagination = AETHER = helps create MATTER
Can we alter reality just by meditating thoughts and producing thought waves that are somehow connected to controlling the spin of the quantum waves that become bigger and bigger and bigger?

Is this the lever we need to manifest to move the world Archimedes?

One long enough to reach the smallest spinning wave within each of us?
To ALTAR its direction?
Thus each individual contributes to help change the future?

please read the disclaimer: All of the above sounds hunky dory until it comes time to decide on a direction that satisfies everybody?

And it reveals why a conspiracy would even exist at all.
What direction does a organism that displays a bilateral symmetry take?

One of the advantages of bilateral symmetry is that there is a preference for direction.

And we both know that the only directions available in a flat world are CW and CCW?

So what the Christian dogma and spreading of their self-serving theological poo suggests to me ... is a forced feeding of a certain belief ... the direction has been already decided on, for the microcosmic us, and the macrocosmic US, by higher powers.

Are some of our lives already not comparable to the egg-laying chickens confined to small cages, having had their beaks broken off (silenced), and being fed genetically modified feed from birth till death?

Those cages are primitive energy extraction machines, a blend of nature and man, a collaboration of intent.

Egg laying cages are i-pods, they are McMachines, the heart of which is chicken.
Wasn't supposed to be this way ... Twisted Evil

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chicken and egg question.
Ahhh, the answer to this I know.

The egg came before everything!
Very Happy

Eggs make everything, everything makes eggs.
Eggs came first.
The structure of the egg is a PHI Vortex Dynamic structure.
The PHI Vortex creates life.

Chickens can only make eggs, eggs make everything.
Cool

— Junglelord.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: And cosmicsojourner makes three Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:

Very Happy

Eggs came first.

Cool

Between your posts and those of Raphael have me very excited to share, except the dates. Rarely have I come across others with the diversity of topics and sources.

Are you both still tuned into this forum?

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: The Sphenomegacorona? Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:

Very Happy

Eggs came first.

Cool

Love it; "Chickens can only make eggs, eggs make everything"Smile

Mine is "The egg has primacy over the chicken, but do not ask of that which precedes the egg, that is reserved for higher levels of consciousness".

I am looking to collaborate on the Johnson Solids, specifically the sphenomegacorona. This is what I hope to tie cyclic numbers/automorphic forms in harmonics/number theory and Vortex Based Math and ultimately ancient Egyptian creation myths & the cosmic egg.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: