FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Moon Landing Hoax
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space shuttle and ISS around 200 miles up.

The moon is at times over Room 270, err I mean 270 000 miles away.
That is roughly 1350 times farther away.

Rocket size and tech unable to perform such feats back then.

End of that story. Just one of the many huge lies out there.

skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Space shuttle and ISS around 200 miles up.

The moon is at times over Room 270, err I mean 270 000 miles away.
That is roughly 1350 times farther away.

Rocket size and tech unable to perform such feats back then.

End of that story. Just one of the many huge lies out there.

You obviously don't know the size of the Saturn V rocket, and the fuel it had on board. Your talking over 950,000 gallons of fuel.

Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC) was a least 10yr ahead of its time. You can find the spec, and code online.
je-demande

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think theres any issue with Rocket technology. I don't doubt the Russians put unmanned craft on the Moon and so more than likely did NASA
To me the real issue is I don't believe Man can survive in Deep Space.

Climbers start to die half way up Everest from lack of Oxygen, Lack of Pressure, Gamma rays and probably a lot of other things we don't yet understand. I think the US found out during the Gemini Missions that Monkeys couldn't survive above 400 Miles and that that is when they decided to fake it.

I find the Moon Landing Farce an interesting and simple test of peoples awarerness. But this Flat Earth Crap is muddying the issue.
5 Years ago the Moon Hoax was falling apart at the seams by that I mean more and more people were viewing absurd NASA material and wakening up and making their own videos etc. Then all of the sudden like magic along comes this avalanche of Western Intel Flat Earth We hate NASA Disinfo… the sort of Icke & Jones of the Moon Hoax making anyone doubting NASA look nuts. NASA couldn't handle the huge numbers of Moon hoax videos, so instead of allowing those videos to remain the top search results, they created a completely different group of their own people, whose entire goal is to make NASA look better, So now flat Earth videos spam all the top search terms in pretty much any NASA related video which soon has many giving up. Flat Earth my Ass.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
I don't think theres any issue with Rocket technology. I don't doubt the Russians put unmanned craft on the Moon and so more than likely did NASA
To me the real issue is I don't believe Man can survive in Deep Space.

Climbers start to die half way up Everest from lack of Oxygen, Lack of Pressure, Gamma rays and probably a lot of other things we don't yet understand. I think the US found out during the Gemini Missions that Monkeys couldn't survive above 400 Miles and that that is when they decided to fake it.

I find the Moon Landing Farce an interesting and simple test of peoples awarerness. But this Flat Earth Crap is muddying the issue.
5 Years ago the Moon Hoax was falling apart at the seams by that I mean more and more people were viewing absurd NASA material and wakening up and making their own videos etc. Then all of the sudden like magic along comes this avalanche of Western Intel Flat Earth We hate NASA Disinfo… the sort of Icke & Jones of the Moon Hoax making anyone doubting NASA look nuts. NASA couldn't handle the huge numbers of Moon hoax videos, so instead of allowing those videos to remain the top search results, they created a completely different group of their own people, whose entire goal is to make NASA look better, So now flat Earth videos spam all the top search terms in pretty much any NASA related video which soon has many giving up. Flat Earth my Ass.

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."~ Henry David Thoreau

What I don't understand is the lack of attention to statements from the likes of Elon Musk and Toll Professor and scientific adviser to the Obummer administration James Gates regarding the Nature of reality being a "computer simulation". Along the lines of "there is a one in one billion chance we are NOT living in a simulated reality"~Elon Musk

Regardless the geometry of the illusion should we not grapple with the nature of illusion part first? We already have a "civilization" based upon for profit medicine treating symptoms and not root causes and science spending all our resources and time searching for something that does not exist, or is the 0.00000001% of "reality" simply based on the ratio of the nucleus to electron "cloud" which itself is a broken model, all the while defining effects of the field but not source cause of the field much less how it unfolds this magnificent play and our roles on the stage...

This is of particular relevance given that mainstream science is giving ever indication that science and spirituality are coming back together as the were eons past. Hope springs eternal.

All there is is consciousness. I AM THAT I AM, We ARE THAT WE ARE... that's why "they" are careful to cal it a "simulation" because that implies that someone else has the mouse and key board. They don't. We create what we believe. The control what we beLIEve, fundamentally through language. Ever have a thought you don't have a word for? No, emotions are different. After language, education and authority take the reins, all mind controlled themselves, by Edward Bernays' techniques through entertainment/media to manipulate populations subliminally at first, and now? Please...

Having a visceral understanding at a subconscious level that we are spiritual beings having an human experience, not the inverse. We are way more than we have been led to believe and are here for much bigger reasons than the 9-5 hamster wheel.
Few understand we have been told for thousands of years that "reality" is a 5 (Phi) sense perceptual illusion (All is Maya) and we have been separated from our sixth sense, subtly by a 440 Hz tuning system and the Gregorian calendar and Charles Darwin closed the deal.

Holograms are projected from 2D.

If you can find me non manipulated video footage of the recent total solar eclipse where you can see the moon approaching the sun well before the eclipse given we can see the moon during daylight hours and the sun is back lighting the moon. All you see is the sun and then progressively less of the sun... why is so much effort put into making sure we all wear EYE protection when viewing? Ever heard of sun gazing? If you can't find this footage then please explain to me what, exactly is that blocking the sun? I have an idea. Another total eclipse is scheduled for April 8, 2024. Let's see if we have eyes to see...

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: