FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Audio: Ken Humphries on the 'Jesus Jihad'
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: New Audio: Ken Humphries on the 'Jesus Jihad' Reply with quote

Showdown with the 'Jesus Jihad'

Interview: Hen Humphries of JesusNeverExisted.com

Not since the age of the crusades, which began when Pope Urban II
goaded the barbarous Franks into invading the more civilized Muslim
world, has global geopolitics so effectively intertwined Christianity's
claims to an exclusive and universal salvation with a naked grab for
global resources. Not for centuries has a faith-based agenda so closely
meshed with political imperatives.

Welcome to a Brave New Jesus World.

Bestriding the world in a way that no other nation can, America has
become more invasive, predatory, and repressive than at any time in its
history. Eight hundred U.S. military bases garrison the globe. A highly
militarised state, backed by major corporations and a wealthy elite,
exploits the public fear of foreigners, subversives and minorities to create
a high-tech version of medieval demonology, in which an unseen enemy
is poised to exploit any lack of vigilance. There is only one response to
the lurking Powers of Darkness: love of Jesus and awesome weaponry.

"The Next Level" Internet Radio Show

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061025a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061025.mp3

Quote:
References & Links

READ KEN'S ARTICLE:

The End Time: Jesus Jihad
http://jesusneverexisted.com/endtime.html

The Family

The Family is currently incorporated in the United States as a tax-free 501(c)3 organization operating under the name The Fellowship Foundation. While they conduct no fundraising operations, they reported revenues of over twelve million dollars in 2003.

The Fellowship, which strives to be "invisible", has been the subject of recent media attention for allegedly having secretive, behind-the-scenes influences over political leaders. The organization operates a group residence near the United States Capitol, where at least six Congressional representatives are living. These congressmen pay below market rent and the residence is registered as a church. Prayer groups have met in the Pentagon and at the Department of Defense. Connections to the CIA have also been alleged. The headquarters is a building called Cedars, donated in 1978 by, among others, Tom Phillips, CEO of arms manufacturer Raytheon, and Ken Olsen of Digital Equipment Corporation.

Current Congressional membership of the group is overwhelmingly from the Republican Party. Senators who have been cited as members of the organization include Sam Brownback of Kansas, Don Nickles and James Inhofe of Oklahoma, Charles Grassley of Iowa, Pete Domenici of New Mexico, John Ensign of Nevada, Bill Nelson of Florida, Conrad Burns of Montana and Jim DeMint of South Carolina. A recent article in the Atlantic Monthly noted the bi-partisan membership, including Hilary Clinton of New York. Congressmen who have been cited as members include Frank Wolf of Virginia, Joseph Pitts of Pennsylvania, Zach Wamp of Tennessee, and Bart Stupak of Michigan.

National Prayer Breakfast

The group sponsors the National Prayer Breakfast every February in Washington, D.C.. First held in 1953, the event is now attended by 3,000 dignitaries from many nations. The President of the United States typically makes an address at the breakfast.

In February 2006, the event was co-chaired by Senators Norm Coleman and Mark Pryor. Speakers included King Abdullah II of Jordan, musician Bono, and President George W. Bush......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Prayer_Breakfast

Jesus Plus Nothing

Originally from Harper's Magazine, March 2003.
By Jeffrey Sharlet.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
—Matthew 10:36

This is how they pray: a dozen clear-eyed, smooth-skinned “brothers” gathered together in a huddle, arms crossing arms over shoulders like the weave of a cable, leaning in on one another and swaying like the long grass up the hill from the house they share.

The house is a handsome, gray, two-story colonial that smells of new carpet and Pine-Sol and aftershave; the men who live there call it Ivanwald. At the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac, quiet but for the buzz of lawn mowers and kids playing foxes-and-hounds in the park across the road, Ivanwald sits as one house among many, clustered together like mushrooms, all devoted, like these men, to the service of Jesus Christ. The men tend every tulip in the cul-de-sac, trim every magnolia, seal every driveway smooth and black as boot leather. And they pray, assembled at the dining table or on their lawn or in the hallway or in the bunk room or on the basketball court, each man's head bowed in humility and swollen with pride (secretly, he thinks) at being counted among such a fine corps for Christ, among men to whom he will open his heart and whom he will remember when he returns to the world not born-again but remade, no longer an individual but part of the Lord's revolution, his will transformed into a weapon for what the young men call “spiritual war.”

“Jeff, will you lead us in prayer?”

Surely, brother. It is April 2002, and I have lived with these men for weeks now, not as a Christian—a term they deride as too narrow for the world they are building in Christ's honor—but as a “believer.” I have shared the brothers' meals and their work and their games. I have been numbered among them and have been given a part in their ministry. I have wrestled with them and showered with them and listened to their stories: I know which man resents his father's fortune and which man succumbed to the flesh of a woman not once but twice and which man dances so well he is afraid of being taken for a fag. I know what it means to be a “brother,” which is to say that I know what it means to be a soldier in the army of God.

“Heavenly Father,” I begin. Then, “O Lord,” but I worry that this doesn't sound intimate enough. I settle on, “Dear Jesus.” “Dear Jesus, just, please, Jesus, let us fight for Your name..........”

Full article:
http://www.harpers.org/JesusPlusNothing.html

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosalinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: THE AXIS OF YWAM Reply with quote

"Youth With A Mission," the global religious group that
cooked up the hoax "The Path to 9/11," a docudrama aired on ABC
Sept. 10-11, is, underneath its public cover, the organization
created in the 1920s-1930s by the notorious pro-Nazi Frank
Buchman. Above cover, it was known during and after World War II
as Moral Rearmament, and also as the National Prayer Breakfast
Movement or "The Fellowship" or "The Family."[1]

This imperial agency was crafted by the British and Dutch
royal and financier faction that backed fascism and sought a
world government in tandem with Hitler. After the death of
President Franklin Roosevelt, the Buchman initiative was based at
Caux, Switzerland, on Lake Geneva, and was inserted into
Washington in aid of its sponsors' drive for power over U.S. policy.

The Youth With A Mission (YWAM--pronounced "why-wham") arm
of this movement was set up in the 1960s and 1970s by a sort of
carnival snake-charmer named Loren Cunningham. His son David
Cunningham led a YWAM sub-unit (The Film Institute) for a
rightist "revolution" in Hollywood, and was the director of ABC's "Path to 9/11."

Founder Frank Buchman described his agenda in an interview
with a New York newspaper, the {World Telegram}, published on
Aug. 26, 1936 under the headline, "Hitler Or Any Fascist Leader
Controlled By God Could Cure All Ills Of World, Buchman Believes":

"I thank Heaven for a man like Adolf Hitler, who built a
front line of defense against the anti-Christ of Communism,"
[Buchman] said today in his book-lined office in the annex of
Calvary Church, Fourth Ave. and 21st St.

"My barber in London told me Hitler saved Europe from
Communism. That's how he felt. Of course, I don't condone
everything the Nazis do. Anti-Semitism? Bad, naturally. I suppose
Hitler sees a Karl Marx in every Jew.
"But think what it would mean to the world if Hitler
surrendered to the control of God. Or Mussolini. Or any dictator.
Through such a man God could control a nation overnight and solve
every last, bewildering problem."

Buchman gave the New York interview having just returned
from meetings of his "Oxford Group" in England; and from the 1936
Olympic Games in Berlin, where he had been the guest of SS leader
Heinrich Himmler. (Buchman had gone to Nazi rallies at Nuremberg
with Himmler, whom Buchman claimed to be training in religion.)

"Dr. Buchman," wrote the {World Telegram} reporter, "listens
quietly to 'God's plans' for a half hour or so every day, usually before breakfast....

"The world needs the dictatorship of the living spirit of
God.... God is a perpetual broadcasting station.... What we need
is a supernatural network of live wires across the world to every
last man, in every last place, in every last situation....
"Human problems aren't economic.... They could be solved
within a God-controlled democracy, or perhaps I should say a
theocracy, and they could be solved through a God-controlled
Fascist dictatorship."

THE AXIS OF YWAM

by Anton Chaitkin

Last edited by Rosalinda on Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the new audio, jesusneverexisted is a great site.

People should try http://godisimaginary.com/index.htm
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd - it really is like a chessboard when you look at the 'Jesus+0' nutters, the brands of 'fundamentalist' Islam that're being nurtured/force-flowered & not to mention the nutcase 'fundamentalist' Jews all being lined up like ducks.

Ratzinger as pope??!? WTF?

With a bit of manouvering here and there, I can see this being built into a real 'Clash of Civilisations' affair, with predictably disastrous consequenses. Is *this* 'The Next Level' that they're taking things to? I sincerely hope not - I'd be afraid, very afraid..... Shocked

Cat Haiku
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that the two top photos(of the hill-billy preacher and GWB) have nothing to do with the Catholic Church but rather represent the heretical and false 'hill-billy religions' that have found $$$fertile ground$$$ among uneducated, directionless whitetrash Americans.
pauper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's that rap song called?

Oh, and a great audio Fintan.

EDIT: just finished the audio, forget it.
atlien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song by Immortal Technique is right on point. That song hits right at the center of why I'm always talking about the need for us here to actively foster and cultivate multiethnic coalitions.

While so many white Americans are sweating trying to figure out who's best for them, Kerry or Bush, many black folks (quintessential outsiders) have a view similiar to the one expounded in the song Fintan chose from Immortal Technique, 4th Branch of the Gov't.

This ideological schism is why the Dems focus every campaign on swing votes, those whites in the middle trying to choose between them and Bush, instead of reaching down to the bottom.

This is also why we must stop reaching toward the middle and toward whites who feel they are benefitting from this genocidal culture. They will never revolt against it. Black people, in different ways, have been trying to revolt since the beginning.

Our work stands before us. Coalitions between people of color and whites who see through the white supremacist, Christo-fascist bullshit, who see through 9/11, who see through the divide and conquer mechanism. Now I'm not saying all black ppl see through this stuff, many don't. But disproporationately they see through it much more often than whites.

And even more, when they see through it, they are willing to go further with that knowledge. We need each other. Power to the people.

Fintan, great audio. Keep em coming and I'll keep spreading the word.

And about spreading the word, if it's okay, I'm going to upload or send a link or something--the BFN flyers that I hand out and sit around in different venues. We have to reach out to people in various ways.
Aniam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listened to the audio. The reason there is no evidence that Jesus ever existed is due to the fact that he didn't want any evidence to exist that humanity could take credit for. The only proof for the existence of Jesus is the revelation to the soul from the Father in heaven as to who Jesus actually was, and how that relates to the individual. The Bible itself bears witness to this in Matthew 16:13-20.

The cause of the oppressions of the dark ages, and the current spirit that drives the professing Christians of America today is simply that of presumption. They presume that they have God all figured out, and presume that they are right in their actions as a result, regardless of the inhumanity of it all. According to the Bible, presumption just so happenes to be one of the areas of temptation that the devil confronted Eve with at the tree, and Jesus with in the wilderness.

The horrors of the French Revolution and the reign of terror were the end result of the presumptous spirit of the Papacy, and its effect on society. The end result of America's presumption are even now beginning to unfold. The evidence for this claim can be examined at the website in the "www" tag below the body of this post.
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The reason there is no evidence that Jesus ever existed is due to the fact that he didn't want any evidence to exist that humanity could take credit for.

AHA! *That's* what Billy Meier says!

(but not about Jesus)

Wink

Cat Haiku
Aniam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of what Mr. Meier, or anyone else says, the cause is followed by the effect, and the effect has begun.
atm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jello Biafra had it right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5lPNYEktk

All together, sing along:

RELIGIOUS VOMIT

Chorus: All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions make me sick / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / They all claim that they have the truth / They’ll set you free / Just give ‘em money and they’ll set you free / Free for a fee / They claim that they have “the Answer” / When they don’t even know the Question / They’re just a bunch of liars / They just want your money / They just want your consciousness / (Chorus) / All religions suck / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / All religions make me wanna BLEAH / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me ILL

atm Very Happy

Last edited by atm on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniam said:
Quote:
the cause is followed by the effect, and the effect has begun.

Errr - I'm sure that's *really* deep, but I'm afraid I can't figure it out - are you talking about the rapture?

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: