FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Audio: Ken Humphries on the 'Jesus Jihad'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Fintan
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 8211

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Clarifying..... Reply with quote

Quote:
Atlien: That song by Immortal Technique is right on point.
That song hits right at the center of why I'm always talking about the
need for us here to actively foster and cultivate multiethnic coalitions.

I'm going to upload or send a link or something--the BFN flyers that I
hand out and sit around in different venues. We have to reach out to
people in various ways.


You are on the money with the multiethnic coalition.
I'm amazed by the cultural ghettoism -even on the net!

Way to go with the flyers. There is a link/upload here somewhere on BFN.
I try dig it out too. Thanks


Quote:
Rosalinda: "Youth With A Mission," the global religious
group that cooked up the hoax "The Path to 9/11," a docudrama aired on
ABC Sept. 10-11, is, underneath its public cover, the organization
created in the 1920s-1930s by the notorious pro-Nazi Frank Buchman.


Thanks for drawing out those details on the fundie "Fellowship".
Yeah, no wonder they are also called "The Family". Christian Cosa Nostra.. Wink

Quote:
Rumpl4skn: I'd like to see us clarify that it may be time to take a stand
against organized religion..... it's when they organize into churches
and start making "worshipping rules" that the trouble truly begins.

That's a very worthwhile point. It intersects with my own angle on this.

My take on it was briefly mentioned in the interview, when I asked:
"What is our moral imperative to take on a religion?"

Y'see, I'm not so sure that I want to challenge the Zen Budda Brigade.
For a start, their whole take is determinedly non-violent.

But where a religion has a social/military arm which is prepared to kill;
Or where a religion incites members to kill based on religious belief;
Or where a religion aims to subjugate others in the society or abroad;
Or to deprive others of civil liberties democratically agreed;

That where a moral imperative to resist arises.

Quote:
Ormond: This is actually the right age for the first time
in millenia for taking our Humanity back and owning it.

Right on. And with the treeincarnation audios I'm trying to get us
all to take back our immortality also. Which is our birthright.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nat



Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 840
Location: minime-rica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more glad than ever to be here, another great audio Fintan

good takes on religion, y'all too...within the last year, 'Witnesses' buzzed my flat, i went down to the door, as my entryphone is worse than the talkie thing at the fast food drive-thru in Waynes World...so i opened up the door, and there was this silent older gent, and a younger talky fellow, i politely explained that i was in the big unnamed and under-represented group of moral (personal and world view) living types of people, they understood that i wasn't up for discussing religion, and went off on their way...i'd taken the bullet for all my neighbours Wink

trouble is, as many here have pointed out, that our inner humanity is so easily misappropriated by selfish and often fraudulent types, and even 'we' as those who consider ourselves members of the WHOLE human race, are labelled as 'left' and paradoxically 'right-on', in circles such as this we get it, but out in the new fascist environs out there, they think they can brand us as irrelevant or even the cause of terrorism itself

far more cathartic than any building and bloke in a funny dress, is seeing your own 'god within', by which i am meaning to agree with the 'internal humanity' thing, so true, all good religious folk are finding their goodness in themselves, and mistakenly attributing it to some external blessing

to quote reverend Lovejoy (yes, it's the Simpsons. again !)...

"none of this would have happened had you been in the church with god, rather than out here in the cheap showiness of nature" Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosalinda



Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 355
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: The Delphic Oracle As Cheap Comedy Reply with quote

The Delphic Oracle As Cheap Comedy

Loren Cunningham and other Youth With A Mission leaders,
like the Buchman followers running The Fellowship/National Prayer
Breakfast, and such Buchmanite-trained charlatans as
televangelist Pat Robertson, shamelessly say that their schemes
come from God. The daily "quiet time" is a Buchman-signature
boast. Buchman would supposedly sit with paper and pencil, mind
empty, to take God's dictation.

For example, in his 1984 book, {Is That Really You, God?},
Loren Cunningham wrote that in 1967, while "I was in bed in
California ... a thought came into my mind: 'You are to have a
.. School of Evangelism.' I wondered if this were from God....
Then another thought suddenly cut through, 'Your school is to be
in Switzerland.' Switzerland! 'Is this you, God?' I asked in my
mind." A few days later, a family friend met him for breakfast
and said, "Loren, I have a message for you. The Lord has been
planting the idea in my mind that someone should start a school
in Switzerland. Last night He told me {you} are to be the
one...." He continued "that the school was to have an
international student body and visiting teachers.... 'Loren, I'm
just a channel to pass this message on to you.'... We landed in
Geneva in April [1967] ... We made arrangements for a facility in
a town outside Lausanne and returned to the States...."

Thus, allegedly, was born YWAM's "Discipleship Training
School" world headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.

From the Swiss base, YWAM moved across the border into
Bavaria, Germany. YWAM bought a castle at Hurlach, formerly owned
by the Fuggers, a feudal-nobility banking family whose undead
20th-Century members sponsored Frank Buchman's Swiss and German
intrigues.[2] Youth With A Mission stuffed 1,000 young followers
into this Hurlach castle operational base, for a recruiting
assault on the 1972 Munich Olympics, a rerun of Buchman's 1936
glory days in Berlin...

Behind the ABC 9/11 Docudrama


THE AXIS OF YWAM


by Anton Chaitkin

_________________
"It is through beauty, that one proceeds to freedom." - Friedrich Schiller
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
indigitydogdignation



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 313

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
FintanThese people play a long game.... (from the audio


So they do, but the coersion of Christian nationalism is only the beginning. The deceptive alliance between shameless profiteers, murderers and 'men of the Christian cloth' will prove more transient than not. The occultists running this country have chosen to rape, terrorize and pilage under the veil of Christian intolerance - for a reason. The general public is already conditioned to accept long-anticipated, amplified attacks against normative religions, Christianity and Islam especially, and at some point we'll see a powerful and concerted effort to bring them to disrepute, whether or not the official story of 9-11 stands or falls on it's face.

Looking beyond Christianity's historic contributions toward creating a hell on earth, can anyone remember if someone OUTSIDE predominantly Christian Patriot circles ever warned of impending false-flag terror attacks, even as early as the early 90s? (Neverminding the usual suspects - ie Brzezinski, Kissinger etc.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ormond



Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 1556
Location: Belly of the Beast, Texas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Loren, I have a message for you. The Lord has been
planting the idea in my mind that someone should start a school
in Switzerland. Last night He told me {you} are to be the
one...." He continued "that the school was to have an
international student body and visiting teachers.... 'Loren, I'm
just a channel to pass this message on to you.'...


Religions and cults are notorious for weaving yarns to explain their origin.
I suspect deep pocket support behind that scenario, primarily interested in 'channelling' lost youth into a remote location for brainwashing for a purpose.

_________________
The anticipated never happens. The unexpected constantly occurs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[....] while "I was in bed in California ... a thought came into my mind: 'You are to have a .. School of Evangelism.' I wondered if this were from God.... Then another thought suddenly cut through, 'Your school is to be in Switzerland.' Switzerland! 'Is this you, God?' I asked in my mind." A few days later, a family friend met him for breakfast and said, "Loren, I have a message for you. The Lord has been planting the idea in my mind that someone should start a school in Switzerland. Last night He told me {you} are to be the one...." He continued "that the school was to have an international student body and visiting teachers.... 'Loren, I'm just a channel to pass this message on to you.'...

Jaayzus on a quad-bike! WALOB! Deos *anyone* out there buy this 'Modern Revelation' crap, really?

'And God said unto me that I should locate the sacred school in Switzerland, so all His students could meet here, He also said unto me that I should select from amongst my flock, a student to be my right hand to help me carry out God's plan, also God insisted unto me that the school should have nice expensive hardwood flooring (not the cheap stuff - He was most insistent about that point), so as too appear as sacred as possible.'

'Oh, and errrm - He also said me that maybe you, yes *you*, should nip out to the shops whilst it's raining and pick up some milk & cigarette papers. Oh, and a newspaper, while you're at it - doesn't matter which one, it's just that the cat's been sick again.'


Amen.

_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aniam



Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Clarifying..... Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
Rumpl4skn: I'd like to see us clarify that it may be time to take a stand
against organized religion..... it's when they organize into churches
and start making "worshipping rules" that the trouble truly begins.

That's a very worthwhile point. It intersects with my own angle on this.

My take on it was briefly mentioned in the interview, when I asked:
"What is our moral imperative to take on a religion?"

Y'see, I'm not so sure that I want to challenge the Zen Budda Brigade.
For a start, their whole take is determinedly non-violent.

But where a religion has a social/military arm which is prepared to kill;
Or where a religion incites members to kill based on religious belief;
Or where a religion aims to subjugate others in the society or abroad;
Or to deprive others of civil liberties democratically agreed;

That where a moral imperative to resist arises.


The things listed here are not due to organized religion, but are the results of the unification of religion and state power. This union comes when religion no longer has the power of God, and must rely on the power of man to accomplish its purposes.

Quote:
Ormond: This is actually the right age for the first time
in millenia for taking our Humanity back and owning it.

Fintan wrote:
Right on. And with the treeincarnation audios I'm trying to get us
all to take back our immortality also. Which is our birthright.


And who took it from you? How did you lose it?

Continuity wrote:
Yet still I've always lived by my own (what I feel to be built-in) moral codes, which strangly coincide with much of what most religions preach. But I never needed any 'holy book' or preacher to tell me about it - it's just *me*, y'know?


Yes, I am well aware of the natural human moral code. I have seen it demonstrated in me, and in different societies throughout history. It can be summed up in one compound word: self-interest. During the French Revolution, the people thought they were all good and moral too; that is why they could behead hundreds of people everyday for months on end. When one is full of self-interest, they always see themselves as right, regardless of how they treat others who are not given over to their own objectives. This is the nature of man, and his religions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MichaelC



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 2243

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking all over Amsterdam for REAL Christmas cards - showing the madonna and child, nativity scenes by great painters, etc. None to be found anywhere. Apparently they are now forbidden here lest it offend the arabs. Yet the arabs walk around here dressed like freaks and we are expected to accept that. I understand that it is all part of the NWO plan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, I am well aware of the natural human moral code. I have seen it demonstrated in me, and in different societies throughout history. It can be summed up in one compound word: self-interest. During the French Revolution, the people thought they were all good and moral too; that is why they could behead hundreds of people everyday for months on end. When one is full of self-interest, they always see themselves as right, regardless of how they treat others who are not given over to their own objectives. This is the nature of man, and his religions.

Errr - in a word - no.

I do not steal.
I do not kill.
I do not harm others.
I try and help others.
I try and look at things from other ppl's POV.

You may need a holy book to fight your demons, but I don't. *That* is my own moral code - it has nothing to do with self-interest.

_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aniam



Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:

I do not steal.
I do not kill.
I do not harm others.
I try and help others.
I try and look at things from other ppl's POV.


I would ask, according to what standard or law, do you know that you do and/or not do these things, but the answer is already evident.

Continuity wrote:
You may need a holy book to fight your demons, but I don't. *That* is my own moral code - it has nothing to do with self-interest.


No, I don't need a holy book to fight my demons. What has happened is that during the course of my life, I encountered evidence that testifies as to how the demons got here, and what has been arranged to have them removed. I have simply believed the testimony, and the demons have departed. It's simply the law of cause and effect. However, if you want to believe that your own moral code is sufficient to overcome the evils that have plagued humanity, you will have your chance to prove yourself soon enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However, if you want to believe that your own moral code is sufficient to overcome the evils that have plagued humanity, you will have your chance to prove yourself soon enough.

Is this the rapture, again?

_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aniam



Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Is this the rapture, again?


I already answered this question, and addressed the fallacy of the rapture in this thread. But once again, the answer is no. What it is, is that the natural passions of humanity are now being allowed to go unrestrained as the intercessing presence of God within each soul is being removed, and everyone is being given over to reap the fruits of their character, whether for eternal life or eternal death.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.