FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Audio: Ken Humphries on the 'Jesus Jihad'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cliff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: It's fun to stay at the........ Reply with quote

This is disturbing! I apologise if this offends anyone, but it popped into my inbox the other day and then I saw the light.

Can you see Jesus?

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
can anyone remember if someone OUTSIDE predominantly Christian Patriot circles ever warned of impending false-flag terror attacks

I was tripping on Acid the first time in 1975 and I distinctly remember a feeling of impending false-flag terror attacks. But I think I forgot to warn anyone. Smile So other than me, that would by a NO.

The LEFT to my knowledge STILL DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THE BASICS.

I contacted the 'tape agent' for Dave Emory tonite. He's an anti-fascist, so that's somewhat Left, but he's not a liberal prog. I don't think Emory actually predicted Sept 11, though he laid it out. (I wonder if Alex Jones did, or if one of his secret Pentagon contacts called and told him to say that.)

Al mentioned that Dave Emory gets a lot of calls from kooks, so he stays reclusive. "Nazi kooks?" I asked. Al said "mostly Conspiracy theory kooks", nutty people who think that bombs exploded the buildings. We had a brief conv where I said I agree with Dave on the politics, but I DO also think bombs exploded the buildings, there were visible explosions, and the time, and I used the term "SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE" once.

but then I quickly said I agreed with Dave mostly on the political analysis, which is FAR more important than the bombs. Dave says it's the Fourth Reich, WE say it's the G-8. I think the G-8 and the Fourth Reich intersect.
It's all about investment and power.

Quote:
Rosalinda: "Youth With A Mission," the global religious
group that cooked up the hoax "The Path to 9/11," a docudrama aired on
ABC Sept. 10-11, is, underneath its public cover, the organization
created in the 1920s-1930s by the notorious pro-Nazi Frank Buchman.

I have read about Buchman as pro-Nazi. He had this pro-Nazi philosophy, wanted a Christian Dictatorship. But he was not Nazi like Rockefeller, with the funding for the Third Reich, Slave labor, and Eugenics.

Hankey who did JFKii was speculating that it was really Rockefeller and Prescott Bush and people behind the investments and the Eugenics and social Darwinist experiments who were behind the Holocaust. He found notes about a hotel (Four Seasons?) where Nazi SS officials were said to have met with US officials, a lot of OSS (future CIA) naturally, and probably Prescott with a bag of money.

I know that Buchman was behind the Oxford Groups (or Movement) which I think was a sort of East+West Christian bridge thing, intended to be more 'next level' or 'new age' Christian than fundamentalist old school. And I know that Alcoholics Anonymous emerged out of two guys who separately attended these Oxford meetings.

What I see now is that AA -- which created a space for atheists or partial believers -- was not a perpetuation of Nazi-ism marching down through the years.

I'm willing to accept that different people who were not necessarily 100% Nazi saw different 'good' things in Nazi culture --- they didn't trust democracy, they liked the solidarity, they liked the moustache, or the profits, some disliked Jews to varying degrees and wanted to punish or deport Jews but not exterminate them (my relatives) --- there were just TOO many people of seemingly kind and decent temperment who accepted what they saw in Nazi ideals for a while.

But if you checked their background, no way.

On the other hand, Prescott Bush and his partners KNEW about the Slave Labor camps at Auschwitz, when they managed that company. Some of them visited the Silesian coal mines.

The Bush connection to Nazis and the Third Reich, and Dulles and his CIA, and the Fourth Reich of Gehlen and Bormann, and the rest of Operation Paperclip stuff, the Nazi capital flight described by Emory, to me this path DOES represent a march down through history of Nazi fascism , maintained via close networks of friends and family and business relations, within elite circles, and reflected in ongoing policies of murder.

Alcoholics Anonymous can be somewhat conformist like any group, but it doesn't advocate murdering people who wish to leave or drink. Live and Let Live IS a main motto.

Try telling that to the Bush bloc. Hey, just Let Venezuela Live. Let Iraq Live. Give Peace a Chance. Let Go and Let God. I think that's grounds for rendition.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniam wrote:
Continuity wrote:
Is this the rapture, again?

I already answered this question, and addressed the fallacy of the rapture in this thread. But once again, the answer is no. What it is, is that the natural passions of humanity are now being allowed to go unrestrained as the intercessing presence of God within each soul is being removed, and everyone is being given over to reap the fruits of their character, whether for eternal life or eternal death.

1. I've found religion sometimes kills without State power. It's not God. It's not faith. But it IS religion or religious mobs. I just read about India. You could say they were 'acting like government', and government did nothing to stop it.

2. Self-Interest is ONE form of human nature, it's a basic instinct, but not the only basic nature of Man. Community and compassion are also traits. I have to agree with Chomsky, the American society emphasizes Self-Interest and competition -- also natural and necessary -- but to a perverse degree suited to consumerism and to a certain capitalist ideal.

3. I don't think "natural passions of humanity are now being allowed to go unrestrained". I don't think Man's natural passion is to do drive-by shootings or sell crack to kids. I think the CIA and poverty helps that along. Prostitution is on the rise globally --- due to desperation.

I don't think Man's natural passion was to go to war or bomb Iraq. Look, Bush stayed home, that was HIS natural passion, and most of the Hawks. Men had to be brainwashed into going, they had to be tricked by their pride and guilt channeled by super-patriotism.

Even in strict, devout Afghanistan, where showing a white sock was a sin deserving of beating, as was singing, there was still widespread prostitution, with the Moral Police almost acting as pimps.

I think "God" lets you know every day how you're doing, even if you don't believe in Him, if you are not completely detached from your Being (sociopath), especially if you take some time to consider. Did you indulge in dishonesty, hate, fear, selfishness, or self-pity? (those are daily AA questions) Did you strive to be helpful and kind or mostly think of Self (self-interest)?

I do agree with this: For a person gripped in Self-Interest, fear of rejection, self-pity, and other delusions, the power of WILL cannot break this prison because it is constructed out of WILL (if you buy that paradigm). In that case, only a reliance on 'god' (surrendering reliance on WILL) can cause WILL to get weaker and decline to more reasonable proportions.

But many seek 'god' by non-traditional means, and by alternate even "agnostic definitions" like Treeincarnation which don't actually believe in "God" per se, at least not in a God that is other.
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

2. Self-Interest is ONE form of human nature, it's a basic instinct, but not the only basic nature of Man. Community and compassion are also traits.

3. I don't think "natural passions of humanity are now being allowed to go unrestrained".

The following BBC series sheds a lot of light on how State and corporations made an exponential leap in exploiting "natural passions" of the 'masses' during the 20th century.
Century of the Self

Aniam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert_g wrote:
2. Self-Interest is ONE form of human nature, it's a basic instinct, but not the only basic nature of Man. Community and compassion are also traits.

Men may desire to have compassion and live in communal harmony among their fellow men. But the fact is, they can't do that without God's presence in the soul. The powers that be know that, and have used that knowledge to their advantage.

dilbert_g wrote:
I think the CIA and poverty helps that along.

Yes they do. Especially when you see that poverty is created by the manipulative tactics of the bankers who own the money in the first place.

dilbert_g wrote:
Prostitution is on the rise globally --- due to desperation.

Or, due to the fact that there is a market for it. If people were truly compassionate, they would give the prostitutes what they need to break free of their condition, instead of taking advantage of it.

dilbert_g wrote:
I don't think Man's natural passion was to go to war or bomb Iraq. Look, Bush stayed home, that was HIS natural passion, and most of the Hawks. Men had to be brainwashed into going, they had to be tricked by their pride and guilt channeled by super-patriotism.

In the final analysis, the people who go to war choose to. Brainwashing is just another excuse (lie) that people tell themselves to try and hide from the effects of their decisions.

Mr. Bush stayed home because he could. The fact is, he has very much gone to war, and he will reap the effects of it, as will everyone else who has cast their lot in that cause, whether they go fight or not. This is the essence of receiving the mark of the beast in the forehead (the place where agreements are made) compared to the right hand (the symbol of productivity- i.e. paying taxes).

dilbert_g wrote:
I think "God" lets you know every day how you're doing, even if you don't believe in Him, if you are not completely detached from your Being (sociopath), especially if you take some time to consider.

Yes. It's called the conscience. When one compromises that, it's all downhill from there.

dilbert_g wrote:
I do agree with this: For a person gripped in Self-Interest, fear of rejection, self-pity, and other delusions, the power of WILL cannot break this prison because it is constructed out of WILL (if you buy that paradigm).

I agree also.

Ormond wrote:
The following BBC series sheds a lot of light on how State and corporations made an exponential leap in exploiting "natural passions" of the 'masses' during the 20th century.

Yes, I saw this and recommended it earlier in this thread. Excellent presentation.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Bible Scholars Reply with quote

I found this kind of interesting.

Apparently the King James Bible was written, er, excuse me, translated by a bunch of limeys hanging around the original 'ivy league' Universities.

Willie the shakes may have even popped in for a few psalms.

Sounds like a party.

Quote:

The King James Version of The Bible

[...]

King James proposed that a new translation be commissioned to settle the controversies; he hoped a new translation would replace the Geneva Bible and its offensive notes in the popular esteem. After the Bishop of London added a qualification that no marginal notes were to be added to Rainold’s new Bible, the king cited two passages in the Geneva translation where he found the notes offensive. King James gave the translators instructions, which were designed to discourage polemical notes, and to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology of the Church of England. Eventually five different editions of the King James Version were produced in 1611,1629, 1638, 1762, and 1769. It is the 1769 edition which is most commonly cited as the King James Version (KJV).
King James' instructions included requirements that:
1. The ordinary Bible, read in the church, commonly called the Bishops' Bible, to be followed, and as little altered as the original will permit....
2. The old ecclesiastical words to be kept; as the word church, not to be translated congregation, &c.
3. When any word hath divers significations, that to be kept which has been most commonly used by the most eminent fathers, being agreeable to the propriety of the place, and the analogy of the faith....
4. No marginal notes at all to be affixed, but only for the explanation of the Hebrew or Greek words, which cannot, without some circumlocution, so briefly and fitly be expressed in the text.
5. Such quotations of places to be marginally set down, as shall serve for the fit references of one scripture to another....
6. These translations to be used when they agree better with the text than the Bishops' Bible, viz. Tyndale's, Coverdale's, Matthew Bible, Whitchurch, Geneva.
King James's instructions made it clear that he wanted the resulting translation to contain a minimum of controversial notes and apparatus, and that he wanted the episcopal structure of the Established Church, and traditional beliefs about an ordained clergy to be reflected in the new translation. His order directed the translators to revise the Bishop's Bible, comparing other named English versions. It is for this reason that the flyleaves of most printings of the King James Bible observe that the text had been "translated out of the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised (by His Majesty's special command.)"
At least 80% of the King James New Testament is unaltered from Tyndale's translation.

The King James Version was translated by 47 scholars (although 54 were originally contracted) working in six committees, two based in each of the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, and Westminster. They worked on certain parts separately; then the drafts produced by each committee were compared and revised for harmony with each other. The scholars were not paid for their translation work, but were required to support themselves as best they could. Many were supported by the various colleges at Oxford and Cambridge.

Committees

First Westminster Company, translating from Genesis to 2 Kings:
Lancelot Andrewes, John Overall, Hadrian à Saravia, Richard Clarke, John Layfield, Robert Tighe, Francis Burleigh, Geoffrey King, Richard Thomson, William Bedwell
First Cambridge Company, translated from 1 Chronicles to the Song of Solomon:
Edward Lively, John Richardson, Lawrence Chaderton, Francis Dillingham, Roger Andrewes, Thomas Harrison, Robert Spaulding, Andrew Bing
First Oxford Company, translated from Isaiah to Malachi
John Harding, John Rainolds (or Reynolds), Thomas Holland, Richard Kilby, Miles Smith, Richard Brett, Daniel Fairclough
Second Oxford Company, translated the Gospels, Acts of the Apostles, and the Book of Revelation:
Thomas Ravis, George Abbot, Richard Eedes, Giles Tomson, Sir Henry Savile, John Peryn, Ralph Ravens, John Harmar
Second Westminster Company, translated the Epistles:
William Barlow, John Spencer, Roger Fenton, Ralph Hutchinson, William Dakins, Michael Rabbet, Thomas Sanderson
Second Cambridge Company, translated the Apocrypha:
John Duport, William Branthwaite, Jeremiah Radcliffe, Samuel Ward, Andrew Downes, John Bois, John Ward, John Aglionby, Leonard Hutten, Thomas Bilson, Richard Bancroft

In January 1609 a General Committee of Review met at Stationers' Hall, London to review the completed manuscripts from the six companies. The committee included John Bois, Andrew Downes, John Harmer, and others known only by their initials, including "AL" (who may be Arthur Lake).

Some have claimed that the playwright William Shakespeare was involved in the translation, pointing to Psalms 46 as proof, where, counting 46 words from the beginning, one comes upon the word "shake", and counting 46 words backwards from the end, one comes upon the word "spear". Additionally, Shakespeare was 46 years of age at the time of the translating. Most scholars dismiss claims of Shakespeare's involvement in translating the King James Version, and do not accept this example as evidence of his involvement.

Notably, the Geneva Bible and several other earlier translations contained the same coincidence, despite several of them being published before or just shortly after Shakespeare's birth.

From: King James Version of the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Bible
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond and Aniam, The Century of the Self was an excellent programme

Jerry...limeys huh ?...well yankeedoodledoo - lol

i also recommend wingeing pomme, roastbeef, and my favourite, 'milkbottle'

Last edited by Nat on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i also recommend wingeing pomme, roastbeef, and my favourite, 'milkbottle'

Milkbottle!?!

I guess that would make me a beer can. Wink
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Bible Scholars Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I found this kind of interesting.

Apparently the King James Bible was written, er, excuse me, translated by a bunch of limeys hanging around the original 'ivy league' Universities.

And is said to be the rule book for commerce.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:

A guy I know likes to describe him thus:

Will of the I AM shaking the spear of truth, wisdom and freedom

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Bible Scholars Reply with quote

Ozregeneration wrote:
Jerry Fletcher wrote:

A guy I know likes to describe him thus:

Will of the I AM shaking the spear of truth, wisdom and freedom

Well, honorificabilitudinitatibus!

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bible Scholars Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

Well, honorificabilitudinitatibus!

What the... Question Confused

Ok Rump, I went searching.

This is as far as I got:

The longest word used by Shakespeare . It appears in Love's Labor's Lost , Act V , Scene I.

Cost. O! they have lived long on the alms-basket of words. I marvel thy master hath not eaten theee for a word; for thou art not so long by the head as honorificabilitudinitatibus: thou art easier swallowed than a flap-dragon.

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choice vs. Brainwashing.

Well, it's always a choice, to some extent, but with bad info. I don't think those who were brainwashed use the "I was brainwashed" excuse --- except for the President and his staff --- "we were TRICKED by the CIA who told us LIES when we demanded they stop telling us the truth."

So now the 'decent' public agrees: "see, we were simply gullible, we did not know that there were no threat of WMDs in that devasted country". Yeah, that's a copout. People who knew better were telling you, but you decided to offer the benefit of the doubt to mass destruction rather than to 'prudence'.

For those who still say "terrorism is the biggest threat to America" -- that's divided between intentional propagandists and instigators and fearmongers, some amateur propagandists (some who 'get off' parroting those lines, thinking themselves as 'defiant' of the liberal media -- even tho no liberal media to speak of fundamentally disagrees with that fearmongering assessment) and lastly the truly deluded or confused citizens.

I dont know where ignorance ends and willful ignorance begins.
I want to blame them for being STUPID and for willfully choosing EVIL and MURDER. On the other hand, I know that CIA is SKILLED! Think tanks and PR firms are TALENTED. They would not get paid the big bucks if they had not developed effective means of driving the herd by creating alt realities of their choosing.

Perhaps in some sense, people are fooled by CIA and PR and "patriotism" because they WANT to be fooled by it, or because of their cowardice leading to intentional stupidity, BUT whatever it is, when these folks get going they seem to VEHEMENTLY BELIEVE the lies, VEHEMENTLY BELIEVE that Iraq is attacking America (for example), and VEHEMENTLY BELIEVE that radical Islam is not only dangerous (which it arguably is, in the sense of a medieval sense of justice) but also that it is a genuine threat to America, which is ridiculous.

I don't know how to account for such stupidity, especially willful and arrogant stupidity, other than to give people the benefit of the doubt in most cases, directly calling them liars in others, and respond with mockery and/or compassion for the children of irrational fears.

------------
I hope this is not too extensively long for me to share here:

I posted this story to my email list of unwilling subscribers.

Movers and Shakers of U.S. Foreign Policy
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15608.htm
Driving the point home one more time, most Americans think America is FIGHTING TERRORISM.
Even those who oppose the war, they mostly think it's all legit, but that we somehow goofed up in our real plans to __a) help Iraq or __b) reduce global terrorism.
Nope.
AMERICA IS NOW ARMING AND FUNDING TERRORISTS, just like we armed and funded Al-Qaeda. We are using MEK terrorists in Iran, and not only that, these are Saddam's terrorists. Mujahedin Khalq is a cult, a terrorist body and Stalinist in ideology. Even the US State Dept says so.

The P2OG plan that Rumsfeld announced a while ago, this was also a plan to foment terrorism. The stated plan was to provoke people to commit violent terrorist crimes (by killing and raping their families? by having someone pay them money to wage terror?), then try to catch them in the act. Is that like eating E-Coli to find out which of your body organs are weak?

excerpt:

Quote:
Movers and Shakers of U.S. Foreign Policy
By: Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich

11/14/06 "ICH" --- - The Milken Institute is situated in the heart of Santa Monica, Southern California. This ‘publicly supported independent economic think tank’ which has received a landmark multi-year grant from the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles to help the ‘independent’ research of Milken realize its goal of establishing Israel as one of the top 10 countries in terms of quality of life and GDP per capita , was hosting author and Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations Max Boot on November 9th. He was launching his new book “War Made New: Technology, Warfare and the Course of History – 1500 to Today”. My interest in attending was to hear his strategy on Iran.

You should know, Max Boot is a big spokesman for neoconservatives. Boot is considered by many to be the “respectable” face of neoconservatism. He is the person who described the Bush Regime as "hard right Wilsonian". In other words, similar to Woodrow Wilson, but less populist rhetoric, more fascist rhetoric.

In other words, for all the bickering between "conservatives" and "liberals", Bush is actually in the role of "Progressive Democrat" of the early 1900s, meddling, big spending Woodrow Wilson. Wilson was a president who many real Republican conservatives considered a COMMUNIST and a TRAITOR --- for creating the Federal Reserve, for creating the Income Tax, for creating the League of Nations, and for embroiling America into unconstitutional World War One. WW1 was ostensibly to "smear democracy" all over Europe, but really to support the banking gamble of JP Morgan and friends. (And the opening act -- getting Germans to sink the Lusitania -- that was staged and Wilson knew it.)

On the other hand, the few lonesome Democrats (and Republicans) who actually oppose this Eternal State of War (not just making noise about it), they represent traditional classical liberal (Republican) values. (Republicans at the time)
It's like living in a political fun house of mirrors. continued...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15608.htm
i'll try to add a link to my commented version later

------
While I'm at it on modern PSYOP Wars
------
I didn't realize this.
Quote:
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060925/path_to_911
Before The Path to 9/11 entered the production stage, Disney/ABC signed David Cunningham as the film's director. Cunningham is no ordinary Hollywood journeyman. He is in fact the son of Loren Cunningham, founder of the right-wing evangelical group Youth With A Mission (YWAM). According to Sara Diamond's book Spiritual Warfare, during the 1980's YWAM "sought to gain influence within the Republican party" while assisting authoritarian governments in South Africa and Central America. DEATH SQUAD CHRISTIANITY

Cunningham, Diamond noted, was a follower of Christian Reconstructionism, an extreme current of evangelical theology that advocates using stealth political methods to put the United States under the control of Biblical law and jettison the Constitution.

This is not Christianity. This is a machine that uses Christianity as it's engine.

[notes about reality of coverup not mentioned in movie, Clinton, Pentagon, and Al-Qaeda in Bosnia]

This CIA-staged "Christian" movement can "expose" one Party, but never betray the military-intelligence complex of which they are a part. For them to "attack" "The Left", as a staged event, this just allows them to move the public acceptance of the military-intelligence complex farther toward "the actual Right", i.e. farther towards the rhetoric of fascism and farther away from the expectations of personal liberty in the public mind, which are ostensibly represented in the rhetoric of the Democrats.

Then Clinton gets to have a public spat with Fox TV, and Clinton supporters think Clinton won the debate, and Bush lovers think Republicans won, and the wool is pulled over on everyone.[/size]

-----------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: