FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Do Androids Dream of a New World Order?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
hawkwind



Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 740

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

But also we have had, and do get, professional attention due to
BFN's unique 'CIA Fake' take on events.


And don't forget the occasional professional help when necessary ... Wink

LT_lurker, give me some of your ideas, I would be interested to hear your take on past/future messaging.

Cheers,
- Hawk

_________________
"Look up here, I'm in heaven. I've got scars that can't be seen. I've got drama, can't be stolen. Everybody knows me now." - David Bowie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
LT_lurker: I think you all need to calm down with this
paranoid type thinking that everyone that is pure strange
is a secret operative trying to bring down your forum.

Give us a little credit dude. Wink
We don't think that.
That would be paranoia.

Most of the problems we have had here is with simple but deluded trolls
--who are Alex Jones fans or 'planers' or 'no planers' or whatever-- and
who think it's fun to go try mess with the heads of the folks on BFN
because we have dissed their favorite intel stooge.

But also we have had, and do get, professional attention due to
BFN's unique 'CIA Fake' take on events. A take which is a threat
to the comprehensive lock the Intel boys have had for years on
the alternative internet media. That's the reality part. No sweat.


So how does this fit in w/ your earlier statement in the Fintan is Back thread?

Quote:
This is an intelligence war, and there are certain protocols which they
understand as well as I do. Ways I could have damaged some of their
people which I haven't etc., etc. Always keep something in reserve lol.
Intelligence battles have their subtle Geneva conventions.


If this is nothing more than an intelligence game, then all we're doing is perpetuating the loop.

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkwind



Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 740

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
So how does this fit in w/ your earlier statement in the Fintan is Back thread?


Fintan wrote:
This is an intelligence war, and there are certain protocols which they
understand as well as I do. Ways I could have damaged some of their
people which I haven't etc., etc. Always keep something in reserve lol.
Intelligence battles have their subtle Geneva conventions.


devabarry wrote:
If this is nothing more than an intelligence game, then all we're doing is perpetuating the loop.


That was jumping to a rather quick conclusion devabarry ... understanding and diverting the "loop" is what its all about. You should know that by now and this is not a game, this is quite serious ... Cool

- Hawk

_________________
"Look up here, I'm in heaven. I've got scars that can't be seen. I've got drama, can't be stolen. Everybody knows me now." - David Bowie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LT_lurker



Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 37
Location: fortress britain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting remark Zak. Someone (wise) pointed out to me somehting notable regarding the ying-yang sign - the white dot in the black half and the black dot in the white half. That each side, although apparently opposed, contains the seed for the others destruction, of it's own destruction.

And more evidence of my long time lurking, I do recall you making the following remark:

" ... I am not the preacher you think I am. I just know that ultimately its about the individual as relates to all of us... remember this, as much as we loathe these tyrants we are by the law of the nature in a strange was still connected to them."

Moving on...

I acutally took note of Hawkwind's (along with pdbisons(?)) critique of Watt simply because the struck me as decisively objective, at a time when I was swaying slightly towards idolatry. More importantly, however, was that combined, each suggests a quite incredible idea.

Although I didn't know what it was, I knew something was going on, and so, even without much (conscious) effort on my part, I began searching for more data to understand and enrich these ideas, so just imagine how strange it was to come across the SOTT forum and find the poster 'Kenlee' mention something quite similar, or even more strange, to find a caller criticising him along similar lines also, pointing out that there are many different matrices, but that AW had only took note of one, and from there on, gathered evidence (at a level he was hardly aware of) to make the picture fit.

At this point, let me point out that the focus here is not AW. The focus here is this idea of 'puzzle attention '/guiding principle.
I even found Michael Haupt saying in an interview that if we slow down, and take a break form everything, slowly our purpoise begins to unravel as if there was a puzzle in our mind that was always coming together.

Now ask yourself, of all the many things I've read (and believe me, my eyes may soon fall out), why did I particularly take note of this idea of a puzzle.

I don't even know myself.

If yout think this is route 1 looney toon nonsense, then please explain to me why, without even knowing I printed it, I found the followng piece on Plato just earlier today as I was sorting out some notes:

Quote:
'Plato wrote about recollection and Knowledge. Plato, using the example of the slave boy, tried to show that one can never learn or discover anything new because your immortal soul already knew it. So teaching is simply a way of reminding people of what they have forgotten. Plato thinks that you can never tell anyone anything new; you can only bring things back to people's memories which they already know. Plato suggests that if we do not know something then we will never want to enquire about it. For if we do enquire about that which we do not know, how will we know if we got the right answer or the answer that we were looking for?'


Explain why it is that I used the words 'insanity, ignorance or hypocrisy' to explain why people believe untruths, only to find a Malcolm X talk from around the 60's and hear him using the exact same words?

I'm telling you, I when the movie paycheck came on, I knew there was some reason why I must watch it so I did. Watching it, although I couldn't determine why, I kept thinking in my head about the name Phillip K Dick. I believe that during this time, I was also thinking about the line from Terminator 'the future is not set, there is no fat but what we make for ourselves' so just imagine how magical it was witnessing this movie unravel right in front of me, with the main character realising that he had planned his past by means of his future - that he had lives before, and all the unravelling(s)/synchronisities of his days were in fact planned by him, not in the past, but from the future, as if he was looking back on himself and guiding himself.

Even one day when I was reading something on my stairs, I happend to have a dictionary with me and a Jewish Bible. Now I was looking into the word poll, in relation to politics, and then thinking of word play, I thought of the word vault. I then turned to the word vault in the dicitonary, and found two key words 'arch' and 'masonry'. At that point, although I will never understand why, I turned to this Jewish Bible, and there, having never seen this before, I saw the word 'vault' on the first page (another translation misnomer).

How can all of this be dismissed? Am I supposed to explain this all away, or is there some type of validity to this idea of visions, not from the past but from the future? Or am I unnecessarily taking this to the realms of dungeons and dragons, neglecting the plain idea that this could simply be a dimension of the mind/working of the brain that we are not aware of; the ability to process and seek information so as to solve a problem, without even being aware we are doing so?

Quote:
more often kids will slowly gather interesting tidbits, making connections as things occur to them to create a foundation. They'll add pieces here and there over the years to build on that foundation. This is not so easy to see going on. And very easy to undervalue


Lastly, I ask, in our arrogance, believing that everything is as stupid as we are have we been seperated from our true selves?


p.s. regarding my mentioning of the psychopaths, although originally dim, I've amassed a wealth of information that further adds crediblity to these ideas, with the only problem being now that I have so much data that to simply paste them all together would simply cause me to go nuts, so as I've been busy doing for at least 3 months, I'm trying to sift through it all and, whilst seeing if the idea fits, draw together the relevant parts in a coherent manner so as to enable me to share them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:
devabarry wrote:
So how does this fit in w/ your earlier statement in the Fintan is Back thread?


Fintan wrote:
This is an intelligence war, and there are certain protocols which they
understand as well as I do. Ways I could have damaged some of their
people which I haven't etc., etc. Always keep something in reserve lol.
Intelligence battles have their subtle Geneva conventions.


devabarry wrote:
If this is nothing more than an intelligence game, then all we're doing is perpetuating the loop.


That was jumping to a rather quick conclusion devabarry ... understanding and diverting the "loop" is what its all about. You should know that by now and this is not a game, this is quite serious ... Cool

- Hawk


Jumping to conclusions? How about diverting the loop by bridging threads Wink

war, game, "subtle Geneva conventions"....mere semantics. I think my point is clear enough. but to spell it out, when one engages in protocols, rules, conventions, formalities of engagement, one engages in a system. What's another word for it...ah yes, matrix, that from which all else develops. Perhaps you will tell me this is part of the understanding necessary to divert the loop, but unless one agrees that the aim of philosophy is the end of philosophy...

hawk wrote:
You should know that by now
Sounds almost as pedantic as
hawk to lurker wrote:
I would keep this comment in miniscule font as you did ... it's not really relevant, just more stuff to spread more doubt ... try not to do this ... it negates all of your good points.


Do we really need this kind of condescending thought moderation here?

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkwind



Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 740

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:

Do we really need this kind of condescending thought moderation here?


Firstly, Fintan and Kathy are the moderators here, not me. Secondly, this thread is long dead and to use this for cross-pollination of bad info designed to cast doubt on the real moderators is divisive to say the least.

Enough said ...

- Hawk

_________________
"Look up here, I'm in heaven. I've got scars that can't be seen. I've got drama, can't be stolen. Everybody knows me now." - David Bowie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:
devabarry wrote:

Do we really need this kind of condescending thought moderation here?


Firstly, Fintan and Kathy are the moderators here, not me. Secondly, this thread is long dead and to use this for cross-pollination of bad info designed to cast doubt on the real moderators is divisive to say the least.

Enough said ...

- Hawk


maybe you should quit pretending to be a moderator then. like pronouncing this a dead thread for instance. such pronouncements!

cross-pollination of bad info...you mean that direct quote I placed here from Fintan??? good grief!

designed to cast doubt on the real moderators?....divisive? what, I ask a possibly controversial question about a moderator's comment in this 'dead' thread (didn't Fintan just post here?) and tie it in with a related quote from another thread, and suddenly I'm a divisive disinfo agent? Puh-lease!.

Enough said? There you go moderating again.
Evil or Very Mad

My question was to Fintan anyway (remember the question?)...it was not a 'divisive' question. It was a question about the nature of what BFN, as an investigative, information-disseminating medium, is involved in. It was a genuine query seeking a genuine response. I then stated my opinion that if we are engaging in the rules of the construct in order to expose it, we run the risk of becoming the construct. We risk perpetuating the medium for the medium's sake. We philosophize for philosophy's sake....

so yes, by all means please abstain from further harassment. On the other hand, if you have anything constructive to say....

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkwind



Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 740

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
hawkwind wrote:
devabarry wrote:

Do we really need this kind of condescending thought moderation here?


Firstly, Fintan and Kathy are the moderators here, not me. Secondly, this thread is long dead and to use this for cross-pollination of bad info designed to cast doubt on the real moderators is divisive to say the least.

Enough said ...

- Hawk


maybe you should quit pretending to be a moderator then. like pronouncing this a dead thread for instance. such pronouncements!

cross-pollination of bad info...you mean that direct quote I placed here from Fintan??? good grief!

designed to cast doubt on the real moderators?....divisive? what, I ask a possibly controversial question about a moderator's comment in this 'dead' thread (didn't Fintan just post here?) and tie it in with a related quote from another thread, and suddenly I'm a divisive disinfo agent? Puh-lease!.

Enough said? There you go moderating again.
Evil or Very Mad

My question was to Fintan anyway (remember the question?)...it was not a 'divisive' question. It was a question about the nature of what BFN, as an investigative, information-disseminating medium, is involved in. It was a genuine query seeking a genuine response. I then stated my opinion that if we are engaging in the rules of the construct in order to expose it, we run the risk of becoming the construct. We risk perpetuating the medium for the medium's sake. We philosophize for philosophy's sake....

so yes, by all means please abstain from further harassment. On the other hand, if you have anything constructive to say....


To properly quote George Carlin, "why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself."

_________________
"Look up here, I'm in heaven. I've got scars that can't be seen. I've got drama, can't be stolen. Everybody knows me now." - David Bowie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:
devabarry wrote:
hawkwind wrote:
devabarry wrote:

Do we really need this kind of condescending thought moderation here?


Firstly, Fintan and Kathy are the moderators here, not me. Secondly, this thread is long dead and to use this for cross-pollination of bad info designed to cast doubt on the real moderators is divisive to say the least.

Enough said ...

- Hawk


maybe you should quit pretending to be a moderator then. like pronouncing this a dead thread for instance. such pronouncements!

cross-pollination of bad info...you mean that direct quote I placed here from Fintan??? good grief!

designed to cast doubt on the real moderators?....divisive? what, I ask a possibly controversial question about a moderator's comment in this 'dead' thread (didn't Fintan just post here?) and tie it in with a related quote from another thread, and suddenly I'm a divisive disinfo agent? Puh-lease!.

Enough said? There you go moderating again.
Evil or Very Mad

My question was to Fintan anyway (remember the question?)...it was not a 'divisive' question. It was a question about the nature of what BFN, as an investigative, information-disseminating medium, is involved in. It was a genuine query seeking a genuine response. I then stated my opinion that if we are engaging in the rules of the construct in order to expose it, we run the risk of becoming the construct. We risk perpetuating the medium for the medium's sake. We philosophize for philosophy's sake....

so yes, by all means please abstain from further harassment. On the other hand, if you have anything constructive to say....


To properly quote George Carlin, "why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself."


you just can't help yourself can you. on second thought you're not a moderator wannabe, you're a decoy. nice try dude. I'll defer my responses to someone who can think and act rationally from here on out.

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fintan
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 8774

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
devabarry: So how does this fit in w/ your
earlier statement in the Fintan is Back thread?

Quote:
This is an intelligence war, and there are certain protocols which they
understand as well as I do. Ways I could have damaged some of their
people which I haven't etc., etc. Always keep something in reserve lol.
Intelligence battles have their subtle Geneva conventions.


If this is nothing more than an intelligence game,
then all we're doing is perpetuating the loop.

Game? I never used the word game?
I used the words 'intelligence war' and 'intelligence battles'.

Let me make it clear. This is a battle between on the one
hand, the People & the 9/11 Truth movement, and on the other
hand the G8 Corporate-Fascist military industrial complex and it's
intelligence services --especially US, UK and German intelligence
along with semi-private ex-civilian intel/ex-miliary intel.

The problem for the People & the 9/11 Truth movement is that
they do not posess any coherent Intelligence function. Here at B4N
we attempt to remedy that --albeit with very limited resources.

When I refer to "subtle Geneva conventions", I am referencing the
modalities of intellligence operations --which generally achieve their
objectives in subtle ways, rather than by overt or direct force.

We are dealing with professionals, who would be well aware that a
semi-professional such as myself --who is savvy enough to discern
and reveal their overal intelligence plan for covering-up 9/11
--is also savvy enough to carefully cover his own ass.

These are the modalities of engagement, as any competent student
of the field knows. But that does not mean it is a "game."

9/11 was an act of war, designed to enable a global war against
the People. That war is still ongoing. It's not a "game" for the
people of Iraq. It's not a "game" for those in desperate need
in Africa and elsewhere. It's a War.

_________________
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
devabarry: So how does this fit in w/ your
earlier statement in the Fintan is Back thread?

Quote:
This is an intelligence war, and there are certain protocols which they
understand as well as I do. Ways I could have damaged some of their
people which I haven't etc., etc. Always keep something in reserve lol.
Intelligence battles have their subtle Geneva conventions.


If this is nothing more than an intelligence game,
then all we're doing is perpetuating the loop.

Game? I never used the word game?
I used the words 'intelligence war' and 'intelligence battles'.

Let me make it clear. This is a battle between on the one
hand, the People & the 9/11 Truth movement, and on the other hand the G8 Corporate-Fascist military industrial complex and it's
intelligence services --especially US, UK and German intelligence
along with semi-private ex-civilian intel/ex-miliary intel.

The problem for the People & the 9/11 Truth movement is that
they do not posess any coherent Intelligence function. Here at B4N
we attempt to remedy that --albeit with very limited resources.

When I refer to "subtle Geneva conventions", I am referencing the
modalities of intellligence operations --which generally achieve their
objectives in subtle ways, rather than by overt or direct force.

We are dealing with professionals, who would be well aware that a
semi-professional such as myself --who is savvy enough to discern
and reveal their overal intelligence plan for covering-up 9/11
--is also savvy enough to carefully cover his own ass.

These are the modalities of engagement, as any competent student
of the field knows. But that does not mean it is a "game."

9/11 was an act of war, designed to enable a global war against
the People. That war is still ongoing. It's not a "game" for the
people of Iraq. It's not a "game" for those in desperate need
in Africa and elsewhere. It's a War.


Very curious...you and hawk both choose to belittle my use of "game" at the expense of the meat of the argument. First of all, I said "intelligence game". When you talk about subtle conventions of engagement with the 'enemy', you are talking about "game". Playing by a set of rules = game. That is why I chose that term, not because I feel like the suffering people of the world are engaged in a game with the enemy...not because I feel like war is a game. But all too often at the operative level of thinking, war does become game. The freedom fighters in Iraq ane elsewhere do not engage the enemy by their rules; rather, they defy the rules of engagement because they are the enemy's rules. That is why I am surprised to hear you say that you are operating under these subtle Geneva conventions. Frankly I just never imagined that to be the BFN reality and I'm a little shocked by it. But I think I'm putting all the pieces together now. And boy what a puzzle you have here.

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:

To properly quote George Carlin, "why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself."


All credit where credit's due, hats off to being on the cosmic comedic wavelength within 6 minutes of this great man's passing.

RIP George.

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.