FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Neal Adams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Janama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Neal Adams Reply with quote

I found an interesting site by Neal Adams who claims to have a whole new theory on the Universe.

All the planets are growing bigger. He demonstrates this through a series of computer animations using NASA pictures of the Earth, Mars, and one of Jupiter's moons, and explains how planets are expanding in size by simply following the plates.

There are a series of .mov files (large) at this link.

http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

Clip #0 explains his theory and other clips show various aspects of it, but check clip 12 where he shows how the plates separated as the earth grew to Queen's "I want to be free" Smile

He proposes that initially all the land masses were joined together as per current views BUT in a smaller planet earth with no oceans, just shallow seas, dinosaur time, as the earth grew outwardly in size it stretched out and created the oceans and seas and the positions of the land as we know it today. He demonstrates the same occurance on the surface of mars.

It's interesting as this not coming from a scientist but from a highly skilled (judging by his front page), computer animator.

http://www.nealadams.com/

ok - I've searched some more and found this article on him.

http://wired-vig.wired.com/wired/archive/9.03/adams.html?pg=1&topic=&topic_set=

sounds like a typical male gemini to me Smile
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this theory.... I am currently researching this and how it relates to other theories. Interesting....the bottom of the sea is indeed younger than above sea level and the mountains. And India did NOT "float" on the magma and bump into Asia to create the Himalayas... The constant creation of matter is what I am struggeling with now... Confused

He was on C2C earlier this year...

-EAK-

Janama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend was telling me recently how he visited an old mine in australia. On the lowest floor there were marks up the walls where over many years they had to progressively increase the ceiling height as the floor of the mine rose. Interesting.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janama wrote:
A friend was telling me recently how he visited an old mine in australia. On the lowest floor there were marks up the walls where over many years they had to progressively increase the ceiling height as the floor of the mine rose. Interesting.

That is indeed very interesting! Where in Australia was this?

In the interview on C2C Neal Adams referenced a geologist who had come forth with a similar idea of growing planets, but given his official scientist status he didn't get very far within the established community... As I said, he also mentioned that parts of the sea bottom is only (relatively spoken) 70 million years old. It could be that it is just magma flowing out, but never the less, it deserves thorough research... The current land above sea level, and some parts under sea level (try looking in Google Earth at the sea), match just too perfectly to discard this theory intirely.

Could be the man is right... I'll follow the development for sure...

Another thing... (not directly connected)
Have you checked the I AM AMERCA site? Some interesting "future" maps there... (Atlas for purchase)) Here:
http://www.iamamerica.com/Pages/Bookstore/bookstore_index.html
Probably hogwash and fear-based, given the way the info was "received", but as it pertains to "plausible" future earth changes (major) it sure is interesting... There are some sample maps there. She was, by the way, also on C2C... (Man, this is turning into a commerical for C2C... my apology Wink)

-EAK-

hdog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie here, been lurking for a while.

Neal Adams is one heck of an artist.
just0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The C2C interviews where posted in this thread awhile back.

Might as well post 'em here too.

Hour2

Hour3

Hour4

Neals got a lot of his animations on Youtube now,
This one gives a good overview of it.

German TV Show Showing some background on the expanding earth theory.

From what I gather, the reason why it's such a taboo subject is because
if this theory is true, then the Big Bang model is redundant, because
this means that matter is being created all the time, out of nothing.

But, the religion of modern science wants us to believe that miracles
only happened once, a long long time ago, very much like the creationists
and their 'let there be light' creator God stories.

Janama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if the earth was half the size the gravity would be halved thus allowing for huge mega fauna to exist.
slaqqer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody genius this guy...

-slaqqer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: