FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Cat Fight 2008 - Guess Who Wins?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Cat Fight 2008 - Guess Who Wins? Reply with quote

Well, our forum poster Jerry Fletcher was quick off the mark to post about
the implications of an article reporting Laura Bush's "Condi 2008" rant:

Quote:
Desperate First Ladies
by Jerry Fletcher - March 26, 2006

Long term media conditioning apparent in this widely circulated non-news
story. Let's see, I wonder how many feel good fluff stories I'll read in the
next two years that explore the 'concept' of a female president, and then
mention the name Senator Hillary Clinton?

Will Laura continue to pester Rice until she changes her mind?
Could they possibly be setting 08' up to be a huge cat fight?......

Quote:
Rice would make great President, says Laura Bush
Indo-Asian News Service - Washington, March 25, 2006

US First Lady Laura Bush said Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice would
make a "wonderful" President - but indicated Rice was a reluctant
candidate. Her comments were made in an interview to Cable News
Network on Friday with talk show host Larry King.

"She would be a great President ... but we can't talk her into it," Bush said.
"She would make a wonderful President."

The names of Rice, a Republican, and Democratic Senator Hillary Clinton
repeatedly surface in discussions about the 2008 presidential race.
http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=543

Yeah, these names "repeatedly surface" because the media are repeatedly
dragging Clinton and Rice up as possible 2008 rivals....

So...... What did I spot today? You'll never guess.
In a UPI news story I found the following web advert:

Quote:

Clicking that advert brings you to this fascinating poll on right-wing NewsMax.com

Quote:
Hillary or Condi in 2008?

Vote in This Urgent Poll

NewsMax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll.

NewsMax will provide the results of this poll to major media, Congress, the president and key members of his administration. Additionally, NewsMax's results will be shared with every major radio talk show host in America.

NewsMax reports have been cited by national major media, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on NewsMax's online polls. Your vote does count!

NewsMax is conducting one of the first online polls on the 2008 race.
The media and others want to know your opinion. Vote today!

1) Do you believe Hillary will run for president in 2008?
Yes No

2) If the presidential race was between Hillary and Condi, who would you vote for?
Hillary Condi

3) Do you believe Condi is the best candidate the Republicans could nominate?
Yes No

4) In the following field, who is your 2008 candidate?
John McCain Condi Rice Jeb Bush
Mitt Romney Rudy Giuliani George Allen
Other

5) Who did you vote for in 2004?
Bush Kerry Other

Important: When you vote in this important national poll, you'll also
find out about NewsMax's special offer for the new book on Hillary!
http://www.newsmax.com/poll/condivhillary/?PROMO_CODE=1C44-1

First observation. This is hardly a true "poll" if people are being hauled to
the Newsmax page by means of web adverts asking you to vote for Condi??
And isn't John McCain's placing intersting?

But, of course the big point is that here we have the dynamic duo facing off
against each other. And.... just in case you had a problem with the idea of
voting for Hillary, the sex angle will be out of the picture with a female
rival; and the threat of a Bush henchwoman at the helm to get the voters
to fall in line behind the CFR/G8 annointed one: Queen Hillary.

Of course, Condi does not have to go all the way. She could be used as a
primer to legitimize the Clinton 'female' bid. Then be eased out of the race.

All of which means that maybe if you are new here you should listen
to my 18th November 2005 audio all about the elite's plans for 2008.

Caution: I think I refer in the audio to Condi as a "vaginal wart".
Rather aptly I think.

Exit Bush - Enter the Dragon
LISTEN
DSL http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118c.mp3
56K http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118d.mp3

Connecting The Dots: Hillary 2008 - Bush & 9/11 - NeoCon Scapegoats
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Cat Fight 2008 - Guess Who Wins? Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Exit Bush - Enter the Dragon

Horribly obvious, Fintan. Since Nov 2004, really. Even before that, it was sugg that they left Bush in on purpose so Hillary could run in 08.

Whatever you think of Alex's style, ck out some of these. Even the right wing yee-hahs that call Jones are backing up Charlie Sheen and see thru the MSM crap blaming Hollywood -- when Hollywood is writing the NWO propaganda films. That's quite a feat. Jones went after the MSM and Pentagon for hurling insults at the Falun Gong woman, and I know he must consider Falun Gong a bizarre religion. The woman was arrested for speaking out just as Bush was praising Hu for "free speech" in China.

Alex Jones interviews Iraqi pharmacist Rashad Zidan.
strong and heartbreaking interview segment
He almost sounds like a bleeding heart liberal, but draws minor distinction btw himself and CODEPINK in terms of gun control.
www.Takeoverworld.info/mp3/AJ-Iraqi_pharmacist_150306zidan.mp3
www.almaarefa.org means "knowledge" Knowledge Society
www.womensaynotowar.org

The Liberal media:
Matthews How can you not trust Bush?
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/240306_b_trust.htm
http://www.prisonplanet.com/video.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html
Retired Colonel says United 93 shot down
I'm trashing Colonel Don Degrand from my post. People who were present are calling him a kook, but my gut instinct was that he's a quack.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/070306Torture.htm
VIDEO - Bush Successful at Permanent Legalization of Torture
Amy Goodman feat. on Alex Jones

America From Freedom to Fascism
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/april2006/180406sheengetsapplauded.htm
Cheney Gets Booed by large crowd, Sheen Gets Applauded on TV
But the media reports it the opposite way around.
More probably would have been booing Cheney had he not walked out with some military.

Jones: Falun Gong Demonstrator Embarrasses Global Mafia
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/210406braveprotester.htm
The courageous and awe-inspiring actions of the Falun Gong member who warned China's imperial festering slug dictator Hu Jintao that his "day's were numbered" were met with a media reaction that foretells the collapse of America into the exact same style of tyrannical despotism mastered by the absolute rulers of China.

... the events we saw unfold yesterday at Bush and Hu's public address illustrate nothing less than the fact that we are living in a dictatorship.

[some critics are saying that it's the other way -- she was ALLOWED in to fuck with Jintao, and that the US has agitators inside China, that Falun is somehow tied to CIA -- I haven't had time to look into that, but since Dalai Lama is allegedly tied to CIA, I wouldn't be too surprised]

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/210406_b_Demonstrator.htm
Members of Falun Gong are especially outraged because the sadists ruling China have set up the Sujiatun Death Camp especially for them and then harvest their organs and sell them off to rich foreigners.

Bush apologized to the Chinese Premier for the embarrasment he endured.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/170406China.htm
The Secret Behind China's Economy
Sky News has made an exclusive investigation into the sinister secrets behind China’s booming economy. The Chinese government is accused of using police brutality to remove people from their homes and into lives of squalor and poverty.

I have to say this much about gun control: I don't own a gun, and have actually never fired one, but I first started to question my viewpoint at a butcher shop with a poster about Hitler confiscating guns. NOW, in an article about Chinese police gunning down farmers protesting land confiscation, police were claiming someone in the public shot at the cops, but the people said "How could we, we are not allowed to own guns?!"

I see that peaceful protest works --- when the govt has or at least has pretence of a sense of shame, when some pretense of democracy matters. When govt has NO SENSE OF SHAME about mass murder of their own people --- the direction the NWO is taking --- non-violent resistance begins to seem idiotic. I think it worked for Ghandi because it offended the sensibilities of the British public and leaders --- but shame matters less and less. Yet I don't see the alternative

One thing Jones is definitely flaked on -- China ATTACKING the United States. Kissinger and his NWO friends seem to want to remake the entire US into a totalitarian dictatorship like China, and it's showing up more and more every day. China starting a conflict with the US is absurd.

Last edited by dilbert_g on Wed May 03, 2006 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Conditioning the right - Reply with quote

Looks like the conservatives are slowly being softened up to accept the US's first official queen - don't worry hard liners - there won't be any liberal 'revolution' - she'll continue to meet you half way.

Quote:

Senator Clinton, a lesson in tactical bipartisanship

By ANNE E. KORNBLUT The New York Times

SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2006

WASHINGTON Only eight years have passed since Lindsey Graham, then an ambitious Republican member of the House, paraded over to the Senate each day to argue the impeachment case against President Bill Clinton.

How things have changed. Mr. Graham, of South Carolina, is now a senator. Hillary Rodham Clinton, the wife of his adversary, is now a colleague with ambitions of her own.

And the two are - to the amusement of their peers and the distress of liberal activists - increasingly close allies and friends, working together on high-profile issues from military benefits to manufacturing, traveling together on extended trips overseas, even publicly praising each other.

Mr. Graham recently wrote a glowing tribute to Mrs. Clinton for Time magazine's coming 100 Most Influential People issue, in which he calls her a "smart, prepared, serious senator" who "has managed to build unusual political alliances on a variety of issues with Republicans."

"I don't want her to be president," Mr. Graham said in an interview. "We're polar opposites on many issues. But we have been able to find common ground."

The pairing may be odd, but it is not unique or, from Mrs. Clinton's perspective, accidental.

One by one over the last five years, to team up on specific projects, she has sought out the most conservative of Republicans - many of whom tried to remove her husband from office just two years before she won her seat and derided her candidacy when she stepped into electoral politics. They, in turn, have sought her out.

From: From Senator Clinton, a lesson in tactical bipartisanship - Americas - International Herald Tribune
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/30/america/web.0430clinton.php

Quote:

Her seeming eagerness to cross party lines - and in particular to work with once-determined enemies of her husband - stands in sharp contrast to the animosity Mrs. Clinton displayed toward the conservative movement at points in her husband's tenure, like the time she identified a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" as the driving force against the Clinton administration.

Senator Tom Harkin, Democrat of Iowa, said that Mrs. Clinton's alliances with Republicans like Mr. Gingrich, Mr. Lott and Mr. DeLay - all driving forces behind impeachment - "seem a little odd."

"Maybe she's in a mood to forget and forgive," Mr. Harkin said in an interview in the Capitol. "Everyone's got their own thing around here."

At a minimum, her bridge-building is viewed with suspicion and even disdain among the most liberal members of her party - voters who are already irate with Democrats for not being more aggressive in confronting the Bush administration and Congressional Republicans on the war in Iraq and other matters.

"My feeling is, in general, too many Democratic politicians these days fear being associated with their own party, and that that is both a tragedy and pathetic," said David Sirota, who is a liberal political strategist.

"Now I want to be clear: I am not necessarily saying Hillary Clinton is that," Mr. Sirota said. "But the moves raise questions about what kind of image she's trying to create for herself." Working so frequently with conservative Republicans, he said, "legitimizes right-wing Republican politics."

For all that she is eager to draw attention to them, Mrs. Clinton's alliances with Republicans appear to be more tactical than evidence of any fundamental ideological shift.

From: From Senator Clinton, a lesson in tactical bipartisanship - Americas - International Herald Tribune

Quote:
If the alliances are strange coming from Mrs. Clinton, they are perhaps stranger for some Republicans whose constituents are considered to be among the "anti-Hillary" base.

When Mrs. Clinton first won office, Mr. Lott, the Mississippi Republican, welcomed her to town by warning: "I'll tell you one thing: when this Hillary gets to the Senate, if she does - maybe lightning will strike and she won't - she will be one of 100, and we won't let her forget it."

Now, he is an occasional Clinton ally. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, when his state was devastated by the storm, Mr. Lott teamed up with Mrs. Clinton (and other Democrats) in arguing that FEMA should be taken out of the Department of Homeland Security and restored as an independent agency. He conceded that the alliance was unexpected.

A truly frightening thought - give FEMA even more funding and less accountability. The 'Marshall Law' crowd will be all over that move.

Quote:

"This is a weird place," said a laughing Mr. Lott, who was the Republican majority leader in the Senate during the impeachment trial.

No less weird is Mrs. Clinton's alliance with Mr. Gingrich, who a decade ago made undermining the Clintons a chief priority. When Mrs. Clinton ran in 2000, she used Mr. Gingrich as her whipping boy, accusing her rival, Rick A. Lazio, of having been a Gingrich ally.

Appearing at the National Press Club with Mr. Gingrich last summer on one of their joint projects, Mrs. Clinton acknowledged that it might come as "a little bit of a shock" to some witnesses who remembered their history.

Quote:
Her tactical alliances with Republicans, although fodder for political analysis as she runs for re-election in New York and prepares for a presidential bid, also provide a window into how she operates in the Senate.

Anybody still on the fence regarding the entrance of 'The Dragon?'
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Martial Law - Marshall Plan Reply with quote

Anyhoo,

I did find this story on Prisonplanet, reprinted from Peter Dale Scott in some new agey site, ABOUT an article in the Wall Street Journal (and apparently nowhere else)

Funds disbursements from DHS to Halliburton to build human detention camps in the US
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/detention_camps_10_yr_plan_revives_proposals.htm
The Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) announced on Jan. 24, 2006 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps. Two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006).

Is this 'scare tactics'? If so, why is it not all over WaPo or somewhere. The article cites previous weird Ollie North plans.

Oh, and they even called it ENDGAME.

Psyop, or build bunkers, or both?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert wrote:
Funds disbursements from DHS to Halliburton to build human detention camps in the US
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/detention_camps_10_yr_plan_revives_proposals.htm
The Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) announced on Jan. 24, 2006 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps. Two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006).

Is this 'scare tactics'? If so, why is it not all over WaPo or somewhere. The article cites previous weird Ollie North plans.

Hey Dilbert -

I ranted about the Haliburton camp contract here if you're interested.

cheers!
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I ranted about the Haliburton camp contract here if you're interested.

cheers!

I loved the Hogan's Heroes album cover.

Not that they MIGHT not do something like this --- or go after some LEADING dissidents (I wonder where they locked up Judith Miller, omg!) --- but I think it would be a MAJOR BLOW TO THE ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY if they actually did that.

It's much cheaper to use mental chains than barbed wire and bullets. And there IS the risk that if actual roundups started, real revolution could explode.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert wrote:
It's much cheaper to use mental chains than barbed wire and bullets. And there IS the risk that if actual roundups started, real revolution could explode.

Plus, I get the feeling that Hilly's reign will be all about 'Communitarian Compassion' and doing 'nice' things for the people, like set up all kinds of helpful legislation to hand policing of the nation over to our 'friends', the UN peacekeepers, should those naughty republican neocons ever steal another election in order to start a war.

But if that's the plan, then that means Hillary's nightmare republican successor has already been chosen for the role, and it's too crazy to think this could be all worked out so far in adva- oh oh....

Quote:
White House Letter: Like it or not, Bush III is being primed to run

Elisabeth Bumiller International Herald Tribune

SUNDAY, MAY 28, 2006

WASHINGTON Bush III? Or has the dynasty run its course? Those are the questions some Republicans are asking themselves as political talk bubbles up yet again about President George W. Bush's brother, Governor Jeb Bush of Florida, and his interest in the White House. The chief driver of the mini-buzz is the current occupant of the White House, who has said twice this month that his younger brother would make "a great president."

No one is suggesting, the president included, that the younger Bush will run in 2008, and Governor Bush, whose second term is up at the end of this year, has adamantly ruled it out.

But Republican party leaders continue to talk seriously about a continuation of the dynasty, a Bush III administration, with Jeb as a candidate in 2012 or 2016, when the memory of the current president's dismal poll ratings will be less of a factor. That, at least, is what happened the last time around, when the first President Bush's unpopularity at the end of his term in 1992 did not hurt his eldest son when he ran for president eight years later.

"Look, I think he'd be a great president," the current President Bush said in response to a question about Jeb's intentions at a restaurant industry trade show in Chicago last week. "But he said he's not going to run in 2008, and I think you've got to take him for his word. He's been in public life now for eight years, and I think he wants a breather."

Less than two weeks before, the president was more expansive in an interview with a group of Florida newspaper reporters. According to the St. Petersburg Times, Bush said he had "pushed" his brother "fairly hard about what he intends to do" and that his political future "is very bright, if he chooses to have a political future."

The president also said that "I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not."

Later the same day, Jeb Bush responded, with 14 television cameras trained on him, that "I'm not running for president, I'm not running for United States Senate, I'm not going to run." For good measure he added, "Why doesn't everyone believe me on this?"

One reason is that Jeb, who was always considered the political comer compared to his brother, the black sheep, was the original family favorite to run for president. But in a turn of events that has become a political parable, George surprised even his mother by upsetting Governor Ann Richards of Texas in 1994, the same year that Jeb lost by two percentage points to Governor Lawton Chiles of Florida. Although Jeb came back to easily beat Buddy McKay in 1998, by then his brother was in line for the White House.

People close to the Bushes say there are two major factors, political and personal, driving the governor's thinking.

First, Republicans say that running on the heels of what has shaped up to be a dismal second term for his brother would be difficult, if not impossible. Even if the current President Bush's approval ratings were better, Republicans say that Jeb, for all his political popularity in Florida, would still have to define himself in the shadow of his brother's White House.

"The first question would be, 'What would you do differently than your brother?'" said Tom Rath, a New Hampshire Republican who is close to the Bush family. "And that's a pretty tough race to run."

Others say that for all the prevalence of political dynasties in America - the Adams, the Kennedys, the Clintons - Bush III would still be a hard sell.

"After two generations of this, I can't imagine what it would take to make the American people sail again with another Bush," said Kevin Phillips, the author of "American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush," a book that is sharply critical of the Bush family.

Second, friends of the Bushes say that Jeb does not want the intense focus of a presidential campaign just now on his wife and daughter, and that his mother, for one, is opposed to a 2008 race.

"It's very clear that he knows what he has to do for himself and his family in the immediate future," said Ron Kaufman, a political adviser to the first President Bush.

In 2002, Jeb's daughter Noelle, then 24, was arrested on charges of prescription fraud after she illegally tried to buy the anti-anxiety drug Xanax from a drugstore in the small hours of the morning. In 1999 Jeb's wife, Columba, was fined $4,100 by customs officials in Atlanta for failing to declare $19,000 in clothing and jewelry she bought on a trip to Paris.

In the meantime, the current president keeps talking up his younger, larger brother - up to a point. When a member of the audience in Chicago last week told the president that "we love your brother" and that "he's been very good to the restaurant industry," Bush, not missing a beat, responded to laughter that "he has been eating a lot, I noticed."

From: White House Letter: Like it or not, Bush III is being primed to run - Americas - International Herald Tribune
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/28/news/letter.php

Awww shit.
Nobody thinks this one is dumb.
This one's got a mind like, um... a steel trap.
Ormond

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American People"
~ H.L. Menken

Hearing GW endorse his brother Jeb for future President made me hold down an impulse to projectile vomit too, Jerry. Who do these people think they are? The Caesars? The Borgias? If so, I wish they'd hurry up and get to the part when they start bumping each other off left and right.

Ah well, just shows my age I suppose, but WTF is wrong with people these days? Presidential dynasties were always as verboten as income tax by the standards upon which the nation was founded.

I read a joke article "2020", which quoted "President Chelsea Clinton and Vice President Jenna Bush".

Sadly sadly sadly here we are in 2006 and such exaggerations seem possibilities. So I ran the Jeb Bush notion up the flag pole in coversation with my Republican sources here in Houston.
They like the idea of running Jeb. They had already been considering it before GW's public remark.

The only other instance of that kind of thinking I know of is 'battered wife' syndrome.....they finally know that the first husband's a two timing sonofabitch, so they dump him and marry his brother.
What they've been buzzing about since last year has been the search for someone who is like the Bush they thought they had. (the one who never existed--the Man with the Mainline to God, who would lead us back to Ronald Reagan's America, which never existed either...)
And Jeb is attractive to them! (Bozos...."there's a sucker born every minute" ~ Phineus T. Barnam)
But what's missing from the picture is that people who can think that way simply don't get that just maybe they've been conned. They keep going back to the same trough for fulfillment of fantasies. "well if she won't do it, maybe her sister will....or her mom."

Skipping forward past the terrible days ahead under the passive/aggressive 'mommy dearest' reign of Hellary, instead of anticipating which Bush or Clinton will follow her, I'm considering the probable disposition of this disintigrating concept called "The United States".

It's clear and demonstrable now that who's President has made no difference in terms of the policies and plans of the US government....in particular the foreign policy. The last President who may not have been entirely in on it was Carter, though maybe he'd read the script to the October Surprise too. Presidents have been walking into office for no good reason and then throwing elections on cue all the way back to Gerald Ford.
(I do still believe that Nixon was probably dragged kicking and screaming away from the Oval Office).
Though psychologically, the thought of having to endure daily soundbites from yet another amoral Bush family buffoon makes me want to vomit.

So I'm wondering if 2012 is not, indeed, the 'end of History' for the US. Not as the spooky Mayan Calendar disinfo has been promoting, though. The end of the history of the United States, Canada, all points south of the border and of course Europe, is happening right under our noses.

There will in fact be no President of the United States eventually. The new capitol of the 'United States of the Americas' won't be in Washington DC, either.

But even as fast as all this is happening, I'm thinking 2012 will be too soon for them get that far ahead. Think tank documents I've been looking seem to place the full transition to a borderless world without nations until 2020.
Chances are Washington will continue for a few more Presidencies as a sort of Disneyland replica of the original. Oh, the same old buildings will still be their, but the internal workings will be scripted soap operas. It's been like that for a while at the top, though it's going to include the whole show once Congress is 100% pod people too. Don't want to alarm people that the real decisions affecting Americans and Canadians more than their Presidents and Legislatures are being drafted at travelling G-8 and meetings, wich move about the earth like an Olympics from Hell.

So yes, Jerry. I think there's enough totally brainwashed people in the United States to be fooled into raising thier arm to yet another Bush down the road.

I've never abandoned my country before, but moving to a small town in Italy is beginning to look awfully tempting.

Now excuse me, while I go put on a nice recording of "The End" by the Doors, and wrap my lips around a gun barrel.....just kidding.

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Mises Institute (generally somewhat pro-Republican, though not recently, and not conspiratorial except that private business and capitalism is golden, govt is bad) says:

The Republicans went into the pangs of parturition at Cleveland last summer, and brought forth a sorry mouse. As one of my friends put it, about the only thing their platform did not do was to give the Democratic Administration a formal endorsement. As far as one can see, all their pledges amount to is a promise to do what the Democrats have been doing, but to do it better.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Jeb will hook up with Chelsea and we can finally put this whole charade to rest.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary will be in trouble when the news comes out that she was caught sniffing one of Janet Reno's used jockstraps.
and i

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Perhaps Jeb will hook up with Chelsea and we can finally put this whole charade to rest.

they do like their inbreeding, don't they...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: