FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Diana's Murder - Latest / Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
capitolgangster
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: hmmm..... Reply with quote

so.... what makes the owner/heir to Harrods particularly threatening in the shaping of public opinion... I don't see how one of the biggest hotel operations is a threat to any sort of war/warplans. Seems he would be dying to do business completely unregulated on the banks of the Tigris after babylon got done burning... i also don't understand why we think that people in power in arab/oil exporting states aren't as rich, powerful and brutal as people in the G8. nobody gave a fuck what the spoiled bitch thought anyway did they??? i was kind of young to remember. I do vaguely remember mother theresa dying around the same time without the corresponding fanfare. [/quote]
Back to top
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capitolgangster wrote:
so.... what makes the owner/heir to Harrods particularly threatening in the shaping of public opinion... I don't see how one of the biggest hotel operations is a threat to any sort of war/warplans. Seems he would be dying to do business completely unregulated on the banks of the Tigris after babylon got done burning... i also don't understand why we think that people in power in arab/oil exporting states aren't as rich, powerful and brutal as people in the G8. nobody gave a fuck what the spoiled bitch thought anyway did they??? i was kind of young to remember. I do vaguely remember mother theresa dying around the same time without the corresponding fanfare.

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secndly, since the game plan all along was/is for Iraq to descend into predictable Civil War, the Euphrates hotel tourist trade isn't exactly going to be a big money maker there any time soon, if ever.

Dodi's standing as a positive Muslim role model would exceed his standing as a rich Capitalist heir. You need people seeing Muslims as throat slitting vermin and you need to keep pacifist opinion out of the MSM when you're beating the war drums. This is also proof that the British govt knew what was on the table for the future back as far as Diana's last days.

And thirdly, one of the best ways to convince the public to not care about a human being's blatant, govt-sanctioned murder, is to refer to her as a "spoiled bitch" who may have deserved her fate. And I believe your evaluation of her standing is a bit naive - outside of the Windsor family, Diana Spencer was one of the more popular figures in British history.

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
capitolgangster
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Thanks for the welcome. I think you guys are all pretty cutting edge. And worth the time to talk to)

Correction... i personally think she was most likely spoiled undeservedly and there is no reason for anyone to have that much wealth and privilege. However, my main concern was expressing the fact that the range of opinion is set. The msm creating two polar views (saint/slut) of diana (and almost all women with exposure) to espouse-neither of which correspond to reality, since none of us know what she was really like.

I understand how a positive muslim role model could be used to combat the notion of a complete uncivilized horde worthy only of invasion, but it could also be used to set up a shining example of what that uncivilized horde could aspire to be, if we would just liberate them.

Is the death of Diana, in this alternative narritave we are discussing, the only fact we have to clue us that world controllers were planning a second invasion of Iraq? Aren't the PNAC documents far more condemning??? Although I think they are dated a little later.

Is Dodi actually a good role model??? I find that kind of capitalism, and the people who engage in it, disgusting.
Back to top
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capitolgangster wrote:
(Thanks for the welcome. I think you guys are all pretty cutting edge. And worth the time to talk to)

Correction... i personally think she was most likely spoiled undeservedly and there is no reason for anyone to have that much wealth and privilege. However, my main concern was expressing the fact that the range of opinion is set. The msm creating two polar views (saint/slut) of diana (and almost all women with exposure) to espouse-neither of which correspond to reality, since none of us know what she was really like.

I'm not British, so my opinions are to be taken with the proverbial grain of salt. But I think any negative impressions on Diana were indicative of the fact that she was not perceived as an easily manipulated member of pop culture by the power elite. She was an outsider to the Machine.

Quote:
I understand how a positive muslim role model could be used to combat the notion of a complete uncivilized horde worthy only of invasion, but it could also be used to set up a shining example of what that uncivilized horde could aspire to be, if we would just liberate them.

I'm afraid the 'civilized' Saudi Royals ruined that psy-op. Laughing

Quote:
Is the death of Diana, in this alternative narritave we are discussing, the only fact we have to clue us that world controllers were planning a second invasion of Iraq? Aren't the PNAC documents far more condemning??? Although I think they are dated a little later.

I think you have to separate U.S. aggression from Globalist scenarios. PNAC, IMO, is a deliberate misdirection, designed to steer culpability for 9/11 towards the NeoCons, the designated bad guys and fall guys for the real op - the degradation of the target regions into bloody hell-holes, to be rescued by the global armies. George Bush didn't draw up 9/11. He simply played his part - the dumb-ass who didn't know what to do, and then ran off with guns blazing like Rambo's Revenge.

In my world, Right-wing U.S. political forces are deliberately put there out in front to make sure the international flavor of these ops is not easily percieved.

Quote:
Is Dodi actually a good role model??? I find that kind of capitalism, and the people who engage in it, disgusting.

Yes, popularism is contagious. I'm not saying he could have run for office, but simply being chosen as husband by Diana would have immensely increased his popular stock.

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nat



Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 840
Location: minime-rica

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll add my welcome, Capitolgangster

she was off message

i can imagine somewhat of a to-do in the redtops if the princes, princess, and prince of wales were saying differing things about the rights or wrongs of the war on terror

and as Fintan says, to leave it too late would have been to focus more minds on the 'convenience' of Dodi and Diana's deaths


Last edited by Nat on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
capitolgangster
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so.... nobody in the center of american power is consciously and simultaneously engaged in the plan for global gov't? Just following orders? I thought the skull and boneheads were bouty bout it? I will definately give you the point about the saudis.... fuck ups... once again reinforcing that racist notion of inferior arabs to the globalizers.... Smile what is your position about organized Zionists? simply unconscious pawns as well. Wolf blitzer is telling me Diana's death was an accident. I agree that the supra-national nature of the aggression is not easily perceived, I am having trouble pinning down anyone other than the u.s., israel, pakistan and the blue blooded english... although my girlfriend probably resents that characterization Smile

thanks for the welcome matt... i've read a lot of your posts. intelligent, articulate et cetera.... i think your point of collective death (lacking a better term) is valid, but we shouldn't cofuse popularism with populism. In the grand scheme, how important is it that the bastards offed someone? I just finished watching some video about the Kennedy assasination being, primarily, a test for George Sr. (in addition to the group orgy in the tomb) to prove his loyalty. Perhaps the french or someone else was just simply proving their loyalty. That, if it is the case, robs the event as a galvinizing force for populisim


Last edited by capitolgangster on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I find that kind of capitalism, and the people who engage in it, disgusting.

Yes, I'm certain you do. But when it comes to managment perception, we're talking about the opinion of the masses, the politically-peripheral, the common man.

Not to brag, but just the fact that you're on this forum removes you from that demographic. Wink

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
capitolgangster
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well fawning all over each is fun and helpful! Continuing in that vein I will gracefully defer to you and a few others on the forum (except that guy fintan... he smells funny) as having superior insight. But I am only 23 so you have the advantages age brings Smile
Back to top
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capitolgangster wrote:
so.... nobody in the center of american power is consciously and simultaneously engaged in the plan for global gov't? Just following orders? I thought the skull and boneheads were bouty bout it?

Well, none of us here have the official flowchart. Wink I'm simply surmising that large ops such as 9/11 are more from blueprint tables in Europe than in a back room in D.C. But I could be wrong. Maybe the G8 planners enlisted all FBI and CIA as hand-on guys. But I also feel that physical distance from the administration is an important consideration, if not a mandatory one. Obviously there were key operants in positions here in the U.S. And I admit, it sure looks to me like Cheney was flipping some switches - yet, if so, I doubt that Norm Mineta would have lived long after that "incriminating" testimony about "the plane".

I just feel PNAC was one of those 'discoveries' we were lead to notice by our noses. It was too obvious, too openly displayed, too easy to parallel to 9/11 suspicions.

As I've said before, this stuff is most closely related to Professional Wrestling, and you now how obvious they have to be about Good Guy/Bad Guy with the semi-retarded WWE fans.

Anybody else wanna do a better job of detailing this than I apparently can? Confused

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capitolgangster wrote:
well fawning all over each is fun and helpful! Continuing in that vein I will gracefully defer to you and a few others on the forum (except that guy fintan... he smells funny) as having superior insight. But I am only 23 so you have the advantages age brings Smile

Okay. Just remember, following that logic - you should listen to that "funny smelling Fintan guy" - he's 106 years old. Wink

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
capitolgangster
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep yep... i can get behind that... sort of like the zapruder film... Kind of true yet completely diversionary... but it seems to me the people perpetrating the psy-ops can't really be shielded from their varying purposes. (at least in the case of the most sophisticated operations) although, they aren't to subtle as of late, are they....

are we proposing any sort of alternative to this order being forced on us?
do we discuss that? or are we sticking to the "escape the matrix" part? I don't mind either way...
Back to top
Hocus Locus



Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Posts: 850
Location: Lost in anamnesis, cannot forget my way out

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I think you have to separate U.S. aggression from Globalist scenarios. PNAC, IMO, is a deliberate misdirection, designed to steer culpability for 9/11 towards the NeoCons

I think of it now as more of a "Protocols of Zion" for an American and Amer-like audience than manifesto. The Protocols was likely written by the wurst of "Zion" (not Judaism) to galvanize an already historically anti-semite armageddon crowd into believing that deep ancient conspiracy was afoot, while around them pedestrian progress being made towards those very ideals (yet pervasively within the scope of the day's events) would tend to go unnoticed; and sow the seeds that would later become a politically-correct protection of the cause of anti-semitism, which would persist even after it has become obvious that anti-semitism is being used selectively, with the precision of a wielded blunt object.

zak247 wrote:
Fintan is right on the money here.
They couldnt have the mother of the future King of England married to a swarthy Moslem.
These Anglophiles mean business.

Thats why they killed her and Dody.

Kinda makes me wonder about Eva Pern, a Queen-and-Princess both, who was poised to make serious sweeping changes in her world, was both beloved and attacked in the world press (born out of wedlock in a Catholic country: score! but it would take even more than that to stop Evita), later and under possibly suspicious circumstances withdrew from some (but not all) of her ideals, succumbed to a long and heart-wrenching battle with cervical cancer, which we are only making progress on this day.

Fintan, check out Evita's second 'Time' cover on the Wiki page (1951) for a sterling example of your 'Poppy Bush' photographic scale technique. They were, in effect the 'couple of the year' and she's in front but he certainly looks so much bigger than life, which was scarcely necessary was it? Or was it, in a country yet to elect its fifth woman as dogcatcher.

As to the circumstances of Diana's death, I confess never to have donned the gloves and delved into intrigue; for I was young then (pre-9/11) and simply mourned with the rest. One of the many who had just loved her, without knowing why.

___
Are you going to Scarborough Fair:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

~Traditional (Simon & Garfunkel, "Scarborough Fair/Canticle")


Last edited by Hocus Locus on Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.