FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Free Electricity From Tiny Streams
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see the new interest here! Alrighty then lets have some fun!
But first, I'd like to say HI to all the alternative energy "industry gurus" over at the fake alternative energy site: Peswiki, one of the many phony satellites of Pure Energy Systems. These guys don't get out much so lets see what a couple fakes are saying about the Beck Minkle Hydro...

On Jan. 4, 2006, New Energy Congress member, Ken Rauen wrote:
"I rarely assess a technology this way, but here goes: BULLSHIT!!!!! If the inventor has something here, it is not hydroelectric!"

This is not hydro electric power that Mr. Gilmartin has been working on huh, Ken? Just what in sam 'ell ya' been smokin' dude?

You see where these funded fakes would like lead you, don't you. But wait, there's more! This next self-proclaimed lunatic on Peswiki attempts to dazzle us with his prowess over simple logic using simple math:

On Jan. 4, 2006, Danny Miller wrote:
The scenario described is full of easily calculable factors. One cannot get more energy out than the difference in kinetic and potential energy provided.

Since the provided scenario is a "stream", I am considering the difference in velocity (kinetic energy) from the inlet and outlet to be negligible and thus neglecting it in the calculation.

2000W is 2000 joules/sec. 1 joule is the energy of raising or lowering 0.7376 lbs over 1 ft. So at 100% efficiency, you'd need to move 2212.8 lbs/sec over 8", 276.6 gal/sec. 16,596 gal/min.

Water turbines have had 80%-90% efficiency for over 100 years when used under ideal circumstances. As such it's notable that while a small, economical, low draw waterwheel may be something new, it cannot possibly produce much more power than turbines have in the past. The 70% specified is a somewhat low performer but operating on such low head may be something new.

So let's take 70% specified in this Wiki. Then we need 23,709 gpm through the turbine to generate 2KW. That's a pretty powerful stream @ 8" of head! This would fill a 50m by 25m by 2m Olympic swimming pool in 27.8 minutes. I have to note that since the speed of water in a natural stream is usually limited to a few feet per sec, the width of the device depicted is perhaps a meter, and the height of the water channel's cross sectional area must be only a small fraction of the 8" head then I don't see how such a volume could flow through a device of the width depicted. I get 89.9 cu meter/min through a 1 meter wide by 2cm high cross section (10% of head) requires 74.8 m/sec flow rate, or 167.3 mph!

Perhaps he meant the device could begin turning at only 8" of head, but achieved 2KW at a higher head which would require a lower flow rate?

Wow! Just couldn't resist the Olympic Swimming Pool analogy could he... Granted, Olympic Swimming Pool size lies require Olympic Swimming Pool size illogic lapses but Damn, is this idiot still getting a paycheck? The Bernouli Equation is required to calculate the water flow through Ian Gilmartin's hydro-turbine (I'll show you why later), phony Mr Miller! I know the funded fakes will sacrifice credibility to direct people away from a prospective cheap energy source but this guy musta' just blew his head off, cuz an 8 year old can come up with better logic than that.

Now then, enough bashing the fake alternative energy losers. They can't help it being so stupid because the disinfo/deflection paymasters are stupid. Being controlled like they are is a huge disadvantage they are unable to overcome. So lets get on with the fun...

Quote:
Scots inventor cracks centuries-old puzzle

PAT HURST, Thursday, 4th January 2007 - The Scotsman

IT IS a mechanical problem that has troubled scientists since Archimedes and the ancient Greeks, but now a Scottish electrician has come up with the answer - and it could help consumers save thousands of pounds in energy bills.

Ian Gilmartin, 60, has invented a mini water wheel capable of supplying enough electricity to power a house - for free.

The contraption is designed to be used in small rivers or streams - ideal for potentially thousands of homes across Britain.

It is the first off-the-shelf water-wheel system that can generate a good supply of electricity from as little as an eight-inch water fall.
[..]

A mechanical problem has been troubling scientists, huh? Thats odd, I wonder how a mechanical problem could be troubling? Have these scientists somehow become threatened or injured by a mechanical problem? I failed to find a logical connection in that first sentence, but really, I'm illogical too on many mornings!

Oh, I know it's just an old journalism marketing trick injected to capture the interest of the reader, so I would have ignored that sentence because the rest of the article is pretty interesting... But its not as innocuous a statement as it seems while one is observing the sciences and the scientists, so I'll explain, perhaps even solve a problem or a few for the poor troubled scientists.

Problem:
The academic education and training that scientists receive, really, really, sucks. Whats worse, that One-View-Fits-All, sucky indoctrination seems to stick to scientists like it was superglued into their brains, remaining there dominant up to the moment they stubbornly croak! It appears to me that most troubled scientists are unable to peer over the walls of that sucky education trickbox most of them happily and unquestioningly inhabit. Perhaps the confines of that trickbox is actually what is troubling them! If they could only get out and look around ain't no tellin' what interesting things they might see and learn. Sounds illogical doesn't it, but have you ever tried to demonstrate something to a scientist? Yeah, no... me too. I find that most of them have their minds secured by some sort of proprietary, impenetrable to reason, cranium chastity belt. It's a shame that more scientists haven't found a way to shed some of their sucky education experience like the average adult Joe Sixpack can, after having been out in the observable natural world for a few years.

Point:
All mechanical problems are explainable and solvable by questioning and observing the physical mechanics of nature -- the forces, the relationships and actions, the properties of each -- inherent in our natural living machine.

Question: (aka alleged troubling problem)
How may we maximize hydro-engine efficiency as applies to the generation of maximum watt/hours of electric power from small, low head pressure streams, while keeping it simple and practical with no Exxon Valdez oil sp- ...er, no impact on the environment -- AND remain affordable for the average family household?

Answer:
That "centuries-old puzzle" contains many questions and requirements, so I will begin by breaking it down into more manageable, (hopefully logical) itty bits. I may do this as often as necessary until all requirements have been met and each question has been answered as pertains to the whole. I may even start over somewhere in the middle of this to solve an unforeseen problem, or to integrate something new into the design that was discovered while on the way to the bathroom. I'm serious, sometimes an answer just happens to become thought right out of the blue for no apparent reason, nor with any explainable connection to the question. Discovery is a discovery, its different than our other thoughts. Defining some boring basic stuff....

In order to maximize hydro-engine efficiency so that the engine may extract the maximum potential energy from the available head pressure and volume, the engine must be contained in fully sealed plumbing from the inlet through the engine to the outlet.

The plumbing from the water inlet through the engine and then out, should provide the straightest, lowest drag shape as possible and be sized to meet the flow requirements for the engine.

The engine must be designed such that internal flows and pressures remain as constant and equal throughout the rotating assembly as possible to minimize turbulence and risks of cavitation.

In order to extract the maximum potential energy from the available head pressure and volume, the water must flow through the rotary engine while making maximum possible surface area contact with the driven parts and through as many degrees of shaft rotation as possible.

Since the engine must be a design that is as efficient as possible, then losses due to internal water leakage around or past the driven parts and seals of the engine must be minimized. That ought to do it for now.

So in going over the basics just written I see that I have defined a near perfect closed system, now just where can I find something like this. Surely I must have used something similar to this by now... maybe I have seen something similar to this somewhere. Hmmm.. a closed system with liquid entering one end and flowing out the other end using only gravity for its force, but with atmospheric pressures equal at each end... Trip down the hall to the bathroom and back perhaps....

Aha! It resembles a Siphon! Hey, Mr. Gilmartin's device resembles a siphon too! I remember using siphon hoses to steal gas outta' my dad's car for my motorcycle when I was a kid. Damn, nature teaches us all the good stuff while we are kids! Perhaps those "troubled scientists" that have been working on this "centuries-old puzzle" have been brainwashed out of their childhoods... or maybe none of them ever stole gas outta' mom and dad's cars!

Ok, what sort of rotary engine design can we start hacking that won't slip much, or leak. That we can expose a lotta surface area to the water flow, while placing the inlet and outlet as close together as possible, so water can flow almost completely around the rotor? If these questions can be answered then we got ourselves the makin's of a super siphon! Nuther trip to the bathroom.... lets see... some sort of pump... or some sort of flowmeter... Yes!

A Positive Displacement Pump! ....er, Positive Displacement Flowmeter! Flowmeter better fits the intended purpose, since we aren't pumping water with it, but allowing the moving water to rotate a shaft. We are designing a device with a known displacement, that when a known volume of water begins to move through it, the rotor will turn in a predictable number of degrees. Works just like that flowmeter at the gas pump across the road worked when I was a kid, when I only had 32 cents in pop bottle money under my arm and it wasn't dark out yet -- so I couldn't siphon gas outta mom's car -- that flowmeter never cheated me a penny, because I measured to be sure 32 cents equal one gallon of gas.

Ok, I'll start studying Positive Displacement turbine design ideas beginning with designs that will allow a large water-volume-to-engine-parts-surface-contact ratio so that I can extract the most potential energy from the moving water in my Siphon. I like the Vane type PDs for their surface area... so thats my first study area but who knows what I'll end up with... cuz' I gotta go to the bathroom again.

Help!

Last edited by obeylittle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Somebody mentions vortex, my ears kind'a pick up...

Me too.... I think about them a lot in visualizing forces. Something more to them, to the shape, whatever. Something more to understand, we are almost there I hope.
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: 1953 vortex tube thesis by John Bane Cheatham Jnr Reply with quote

Last edited by Nat on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 am; edited 3 times in total
obeylittle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been reading up on the various Vortex phenomenons and the physics (forces & actions & various hypothesis) and I've got to say thanks for bringing it up here. This is a good time to study because of the wave/pressure/motion/time/light/gravity/matter/energy relationships we've been thinking about here recently and on Treeincarnation.com.

I can't remember how many times I've said "wow" and "holy crap" these last couple days! Holy crap! And I found some folks published stuff who have the credibility to discuss this vortex stuff. Famous people. Also spoke with a scientist friend of mine who has 4 masters degrees, about wave structures, frequencies, light, gravity, time and matter structures and it blew my mind when I started the conversation explaining the new WSM theories... he said "yes, that is all true".

He gave me some simple explanations and analogies using light waves (red and blue spectrum examples) and sound waves (Eureka! holy crap!), even told me how to figure out the wave lengths of the elements contained in matter to understand how they form and relate. Way cool.... turned me on to Physical Chemistry too, saying if that is understood the rest comes easily.

So I'm adding light, time and gravity studies... physical chemistry and oh, transport physics too. Check it out...
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like good stuff. Smile

Anything you feel is relevant please post.

Your scientific pal sounds like a treasure.
obeylittle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm looking forward to chatting at length with my old friend now that I know he's willing to share. He is one of those quiet types who seems to bleed out info in little bits, but recently has opened up a lot more. We are planning on putting one of his old muscle cars back on the road (rebuilding the motor, making small repairs, detailing etc.) possibly beginning this week, so science will be manipulated into our conversations. Very Happy Until I can coax him into dumping his brain, I'll leave something interesting to chew on, I hope...

I found this article to be pretty accurate on many points but somewhat flawed in several others. Nonetheless, it has good value for pointing out some of the basics of the Vortex (from a limited viewpoint).

The author, Rhetta Jacobson, unfortunately was mixed up with free energy fakes like Bearden and other funded stinkers, once upon a time -- and this article exposes some of that sort of stinkin' thinkin'... so separate the junk science from the gems in this and enjoy... its good fer ya'!

Quote:
ANATOMY OF A VORTEX
by
Rhetta Jacobson

A vortex is Natures primary form or shape of energy movement. A vortex is a cyclic energy movement. It is a manifestation of two opposing forces, which were created simultaneously and which exist constantly in our Universe.

All the electro-magnetic phenomena which we observe are results of the interplay of this motion body, whether we observe waves, particles or galaxies. We see it manifest in all states of matter, gases, liquids, solids and plasmas. All the studies of Science, whether it be light refraction and reflection, heat convection, sound propagation, magnetism and electricity, chemistry, biology, atomic structure or cosmologic observations have confronted this motion body.

When we attempt to understand, control, copy and work with these phenomena we need to know more thoroughly the mechanics of the one expression they all have in common--the vortex, the form of motion that brings their manifestation.

In this article I hope to give the anatomy of a vortex, a diagram of the geometric structure, a map of the movements and forces and list some results a vortex has upon the matter within it. First, I will consider the group of particles rotating about a common center; but the latter list of results will consider a single particle of the medium rotating about its own axis and the central axis of a vortex motion.

Scientists have observed different types of vortexes and given them separate names. There can be a concentric vortex, an assymetrical vortex, a cylindrical vortex where the paths are the same, closed and perpendicular in every plane normal to the rotation axis. Then there is a spatial vortex where the paths are not perpendicular, nor closed. The spiral vortex is again separated and typed according to the shape it assumes and by a ratio of diameter to length of axis. A planar like vortex or disk vortex has a large diameter compared to its height. A columnar vortex has a small diameter compared to its height.

Hydrologists tend to mimic vortexes in fluids by stirring liquids in a cylinder with a central rod, giving the fluid vorticity, or angular velocity at a given point in space. Here we should note that all vortexes have vorticity, but all fluids with vorticity are not a vortex. For instance, a parallel flow has vorticity. By stirring thusly they create a parabolic rotational movement and call it a vortex.

They say every rotating body is a vortex. Then they notice two basic types of velocities. With the latter solid body such as a disk rotating about an axis at its center, the velocity increases linearly with the distance from the center toward the periphery. In a fluid stirred in a cylinder the velocity decreases in inverse proportion
to the distance from the stir rod. They call a potential vortex one where the fluid may have no vorticity except at the center. This is all very confusing and unnecessary if vortex motion can be observed correctly.

A vortex is not the matter, solid or liquid; the vortex is a background energy movement which controls, conditions and shapes the matter. The matter does not create the vortex, the matter is subject to it. In the solid disk rotating about an axis, each atomic particle making it up has a vortex motion body as a field acting upon
it. The observation that velocity increases with distance from the center is but a rule of centrifugal force which they are applying to a solid body. They are imitating Natures braking of velocity, and one-half of a cyclic process of energy movement. They would do more good considering what effect that centrifugal force has upon each atomic vortex in the solid. This is not creating a vortex, it is using one force which is a part in a vortex flow. When Nature sticks solids on a solid stem or rod core and rotates it, it too is used as a brake. The the example of a dandelion seed where this construction and rotation slows its descent. In a fluid stirred by a rod, the same centrifugal action is observed; turbulence is caused by action from the center outward.

The standard definition of a vortex is very vague. One definition of a vortex will include a few characteristics of this motion body and another written definition will include other characteristics. Generally, we find some common included characteristics are: a whirling mass, endowed with a rapid rotary motion around an
axis, forming a vacuum at the center, into which anything caught in the motion is drawn. Definitions are usually always accompanied with comparisons to whirlpools and whirlwinds, of which very little is known.

I will define a vortex thusly: A vortex is the primordial pattern of motion. It is a changing, resultant motion form of two opposing forces, a cyclic process with a birth, youth, maturity, aging and death segments of its time duration. It is a cyclic process of motion which takes varying shapes from a series of laminar rings, rotating about a common center to a conical shape and back to planar rings again as one force gains preponderance, then the other force, and takes the process from stillness to maximum motion and then back to stillness.

Most observations of the vortex pattern are incomplete are are illustrated as a whirling cone. This represents one phase of an overall appearance in a medium. It does not show the motion interaction occurring inside the motion body and does not entirely illustrate a vortex
body, just as a still, two dimensional illustration of a wave drawn as a wavy line does not do justice to the description of a wave.

FORMATION OF VORTEX MOTION

To picture the birth of a vortex motion body of two opposing forces, picture from a point of stillness a motion or movement radiating out in all directions, simultaneously meeting resistance as an opposing movement attempting to restore the stillness. The expansive force travels in a radiative spiral outward from a common center. Its movement is called centrifugal. The opposing, compressive force travels in a concentrating spiral toward a common center. Its movement is called centripetal. Both paths of travel are always curved and spiral because of the others resistance, continuously. Resistance to movement from inertia causes curvature; all motion is curved forever afterward. Polarity is established as soon as there is a motion, for to have motion from stillness there is a division and with division there is polarity.

Another mind picture: Picture the point being acted upon by the two opposing forces in the horizontal, planar dimension. Motion plus resistance gives the sphere a rotation resulting in ring waves set up periodically, rotating about the center point. The ring waves extend to a maximum distance until the resistance becomes predominant and pushes them back toward the center.

Each rotating ring meets resistance which compresses its dissipation and attempts to restore an evacuated space. These rings are observed as vortex rings and vortex rings exist even in irrotational fluids such as helium, an inert gas which is defined as being unable to move or act. However, this ring motion is the beginning of vortex motion.

The opposing forces acting upon each other set up shock waves traveling in both directions, opposing each other, interacting, sliding along side each other, causing undulations in the ring, like local eddies, little whirlpools where both forces wrap around each other in a spiralic attempt to unite or cancel each other, so stillness
may be restored out of the motion. Local eddies always occur where two movements come against each other, for example, whenever two streams come against each other, or where a moving flow meets a stationary object such as water on a rock.

If the outward thrust were not met with resistance to begin a curvature back to a central point, the motion would dissipate. Nature does not work with only an outward centrifugal force, as our technology does. Nature was wise enough to create, simultaneously, the regeneration possibility of the opposing centripetal pull
back to the source, the center, to insure that the instability and tensions that were created could be forever repeated so work could be performed.

The concentric rings rotating about the sphere are acted upon by the local eddies generated between each one in series. The first ring, toward the center, has greater resistant
tension, a higher amplitude, a greater curvature of deflection to throw back to the center, when the outward movement meets the inertial resistance. This causes more numbers of tiny local boundary eddies; but, these tiny whirlpools rotate around their axes slowly, with great effort against inertia.

The second ring has less centrifugal force or outward thrust meeting it and less potential to raise a resistance. The wall of tension (and amplitude) is less. This ring creates a lesser number of local boundary eddies or disturbances; however, they can be larger in diameter and rotate faster because the ring is already of a larger diameter and has less inward curvature to aid the centripetal throw back.

If the outward thrust (centrifugal force) continues to come from the center source (as from a stationary rod in the Hydrologists cylinder) eventually the surrounding rings close to the central point are pushed further apart, weakening the centripetal ability. Every force has a binding field, even in an open system. Even a non-factual, theorized, linear, one-directional movement meets a boundary wall and curves against its direction and begins to loop back upon itself. In fact (actuality) curvature meets curvature and causes a set of over lappings like a set of standing lenses at periodic conjunctions in the form of tiny, local eddies. The lenses, according to their curvature, focal length, etc., come into plan and influence whatever passes through them. The undulations and small eddies along the boundaries of the rotating rings act as lenses. They take in a portion of the centrifugal and centripetal forces, fluids
or medium, spin it around, mix it and then throw off either toward the centrifugal direction or toward the centripetal direction and aid a little push for either force, like a mechanical bearing which aids the rotation of larger rollers. The multidinous tiny whirlpools on the inside of the central ring (first ring) turn very slowly. They do not throw off much on their periphery, but they orbit around the inside of the ring swiftly. They help the centripetal force hold the momentum there, close to the center. The larger diameter, faster rotating, local eddies inside the fourth ring, for instance, have a power to transfer force (as part of their vorticity) to the centrifugal force, because they throw off more along their periphery.

When the inward compression (centripetal) force is predominant the amplitude of each shock wave increases and moves the whole series of waves toward the center, compacting the laminar strata toward the center. This compacting results in a longitudinal force, perpendicular to the plane, in two directions, simultaneously again, up and down. This movement meets a resistance also, and begins to curve and spiral, both above and below the horizontal axis.

COMPONENTS OF A VORTEX PROCESS

We now have a picture of a vortex formation from planar spinning rings, projecting, in two directions, above and below the horizontal axis, to two conical spirals, with the two opposing directions of motion interacting within, setting up pressure waves, back shock waves, pressure boundary walls and naturally establishing a standing set of lenses and a beat frequency, which represents the pulsation battle occurring
between push and pull. Thus created is a spatial spiral vortex, which is the one Nature uses.

The key fact in this picture is the word two. Every vortex is a pair. Every vortex borns its own resistance and has its equal and opposite potential motion body to unite, propagate and return to stillness.

Very briefly, let us go through the aging process of a vortex. For simpler viewing we will consider one conical vortex. Actually the righthand drawing (a pair) is occurring. After birth and in infancy a vortex body is elongated and slender, longer in its vertical axis than the horizontal; then as the outward, resistance force takes preponderance the vortex widens and flattens, as in the drawings.

Each concentric spiral path is first squeezed closer together and then is pushed further apart.

Each concentric spiral is centered around a vertical axis. As the centrifugal force ages the vortex, this axis wobbles more and more, becomes inclined, and inscribes a wider and wider circle. Thus the cone appearance widens and flattens to eventually merge with its horizontal axis and eventually appears as a flat spiral on a plane.

The birth of a vortex arises from this plane in ring stages, projecting the center upward or forward until the vortex is extended to a conical shape again.

The contest between the two forces develops pressure walls, boundary lines which separate different pressures, different densities, and potentials, and holds them in concentrated form. Thus, all mediums appear in laminar layers.

At the edges of the boundary walls of the vortex rings are created local eddies, whirlpools which act as lenses affecting the passage from one layer to the next in series as described.

Are you still thinking in three-dimensional space? We always must! We have three axes to consider for each vortex. The horizontal axis is where rotation occurs around the center, where the flat rings begin, it is the axis where centrifugal force can express in preponderance to its fullest victory to return motion to stillness through dissipation, separation and explosion. Upon this axis the centripetal and centrifugal
forces can occur in equilibrium and represent one plane of stillness.

The second axis is the vertical one which is the centering, longitudinal direction. This axis is lengthened when the centripetal force expresses itself in preponderance. It also can be an equilibrium condition of stillness. Its center in vortex action is a vacuum which leads solid matter back to an energy transformation through implosion.

In the cyclic process of vortex motion the perfect 90 degree geometry of these two axes only occurs for a brief time at maturity. Its time duration is but a brief moment of fluctuation, like a line of inertia which momentum crosses, like a center line a pendulum crosses on its path from one end of its swing to the other end. Most matter vortex bodies are in transition stages between the perfect axis alignment.

Like a spinning top, the vertical axis of motion is defeated by the resistance of the horizontal force, thus the wobble of the vertical axis. If the two forces are in equilibrium there is no motion and no work expressed in the Universe. Motion bodies (vortexes) and matter ARE because of the battle between the two
forces. Matter and work occur during the cyclic process from stillness to maximum motion and back to stillness. There must be imbalance, two foci of an ovoid, two unequal points of tension to cause work or motion.

Motion bodies and matter have different characteristics and manifestations according to which force, centripetal or centrifugal, (and thus which axis) is predominant.

The spherical shape is the attempt of Nature. It, like a perfect circle, is not found in Nature. All matter attempts to approach the sphere, but is crystallized along the way. However, all matter is in transition, either forming or dissolving. Vortexes and matter are very different as their vertical axis is elongated and the vortex rings operate as needle-like ellipsoidal paths of motion in the centripetally preponderant plane rather than when they are oblated in the plane of the centrifugal force.

Another component readily observable in vortexes is the hole in the center. This hole can be anything from a mere depression which does not extend the full depth of the vortex movement, to a very fine line which centers the motion. The diameter of the hole or vortex core is hard to measure because it is constantly wobbling about the vertical axis and expanding and contracting. However, a black hole centers every vortex movement.

Among the varied phenomena observed connected to the hole are disorientation of polarized instruments such as compasses, the inability of electrical equipment to operate as reported around the Bermuda Triangle vortex and the Polar vortex and around hurricanes. A tremendous overwhelming suction pull has been experienced close to the vortex hole which draws in boats, planes, animals and men in the vicinity. Spouts, sprays, fountains of water and even burning particles have been observed shooting out of the center hole. The hole produces a sub vacuum of infinite proportions which causes water to evaporate at room temperature and cavitating gas bubbles to implode with thousands of atmospheres of subpressure. A phenomena attributed to the center eye of hurricanes is the dissolving and redepositing of matter like a pole or stick found inserted inside of a tree with no shear force to deposit it there, just like it grew there.

Each of these phenomena I will take up in future articles. Each has an explanation and each can be copied for very useful purposes when the Engineering of machines are based upon the mechanics of the vortex. For now, a basic understanding of those mechanics is vital.

MOVEMENTS AND FLOWS IN A VORTEX

Within a vortex we know the inward, toward the center, movement is centripetal and the outward, toward the periphery movement is centrifugal. Each is spiral; they cannot travel in a straight course because of resistance. We know there are different density layers separated by boundary walls with overlapping eddies
along the edges. We know there is rotation in every layer and in every atom of a medium. We know there is a balance to the rotation in revolution for every layer and particle, just like our planetary system.

In our planetary system the planets close to
the center of our suns vortex are preponderantly centripetally influenced. They are colder, their layers are packed more densely, their shape is more elongated on the vertical axis, they rotate slowly but move in orbit swiftly as they revolve in their lane of potential in the center of the vortex. Whereas, we can observe the planets in the outer layers of the suns vortex are preponderantly centrifugally influenced by observing their flattened, oblated shape, their fast rotation and slow orbit, and their thrown-off debris radiating as rings in a centrifugal plane. A vortex is a smaller replica of our planetary system. Each particle or atom flowing in the layers in a vortex can be related to the planets, each particle finds its own lane of equal potential according to its attributes of density, temperature, volume, rotation and revolution, discharge or valence, etc.

So, how do vortexes move, conduct and diffuse physical quantities like mass of varying densities, momentum and energy through them? All transport of mass, heat, vorticity, velocity etc. occurs across the boundary layers and have interaction and exchange in the tiny boundary layer eddies which occur along the skin of each layer and act as lenses. Depending upon the nature of predominance of centripetal or centrifugal motion in each eddy acting as a lens, the mass, the temperature of it, the rotational vorticity is selected and deposited into the next layer or thrown outward to the adjacent layer equal to its potential. A selection process goes on just as a selection process for the proper potential in nutrients goes on at a cellular membrane boundary wall where similar
eddies act as pores to allow the passage or rejection of chemicals, atoms and molecules.

The small eddies which occur by shear forces along the rotating rings or layers, grab and mix the edges. According to their distance from the center of a vortex their motion is more centripetal on the inside layers and more centrifugal
on the outer layers. Each type of motion influences the character of atoms, molecules and particles by influencing such things as density, volume, tempertaure and many other dimensions of matter. If the action is centripetal upon an atom the volume is decreased, temperature lowered and the density increased by packing the layers closer together. This prepares the atom for injection into the inside adjacent layer closer to the core of the vortex. If the action on an atom is centrifugal the atoms volume is increased, its temperature is raised and its density is rarified, thus preparing it to be more suitable for the outside adjacent.

The laminar layers of a vortex have different temperatures, densities, specific weights and speeds. Let us look at the simple factors of temperature and volume and show an example of how these factors, when changed can influence flow between the layers in a vortex of
water.

Water flowing in a natural underground channel will cool itself to 4 degrees C at the central layer of its spiral movement. We will call this layer one. Of course this layer in the earth, depending on the geological lay of the earth may not be horizontal at all, but slanted in varying degrees.

The water that has adapted to this layer (4
degrees by temp.) has now the specific density of 1. Above and below (surrounding) layer 1 the water is less dense, because it has a higher temperature and an expanded volume.

This means the denser layer 1 is enclosed by layers of different densities. These less dense layers have an increased volume, exerting
pressure on layer 1 in the direction of the longitudinal flow.

The layer in layer 1 now flows depending on the underground terrain toward its lowest level, while pressure from the upper water layer and the water layer from below persists. No single water layer exerts the same pressure onto layer 1 and the one which exerts more pressure onto the layer 1 takes on its temperature and mixes
with vortexian action in the minute boundary layer zone to become one with it. In this way more water volume is produced in layer 1 which then runs off. In this way it is possible that water can exit as a spring close to the top of high mountains. Springs at high altitudes, on the earths surface always show temperatures close to 4 degrees C and for that reason one may assume that the movement of the spring
water originates from layer 1. Water at 4 degrees C has reached its maximum density and can not be more compressed. It would, under additional pressure rather give way to the surface of the earth as a spring or its temperature increases according to the pressure.

Enormous masses of water are pushed or pressed upwards to the surface of the earth from far below by the temperature differences
of the layers, which constantly disturb the equilibrium to make water move.

Similarly, a vortex moves and conducts mass from layer to layer and produces a longitudinal flow.

It may be asked at this point why the outside layers of water running in a straight pipe do not perform the same function of shooting the inside layers forward with momentum. Remember, every particle of water is bound to move with a certain speed, depending on its specific weight, and its specific weight is either decreased by warmer temperatures, or increased by cooler temperatures. Straight forward running water in a conventional pipe increases its friction and decreases the specific weight, and enlarges the volume of every water atom, making it more difficult for an increased volume or speed of water to flow. The profile of the pipe does not allow for an inward curvature of the next inside layer and the correspondingly changing tiny eddies between layers; which can alter the physical characteristics of the atoms themselves and prepare them for the next inside layer. Here is another instance where engineering after Natures vortex proves its advantage.

VORTEX CONTROL ON MATTER

All matter is packed energy. A vortex accumulates, controls and disperses energy and mass. Mass is an accumulation of energy into higher potential and contracted motion. Matter is literally twisted together just as strands of a rope are twisted together to form strength and solidity. The vortex is the unseen field action which controls creation, appearance and decreation and disappearance. In the field of
Quantum Mechanics matter is classified as positive, negative or neutral and it is known that neutrons can become protons and protons become neutrons millions of times a second. It is recognized that mass can be changed between two opposites. A proton is positive at one instant and is negative at the next instant and at the next positive and so on. Two forces and conditions are recognized and known to fluctuate. But in a proton the positive force is dominant and in a fluctuating electron the negative force is dominant so they are defined by their dominance. Similarly it is known that the elements can be totally different in their characteristics such as the example of carbon, which can be hard and as a diamond at some conditions and soft like graphite in other conditions. What is not known is that the changing of those
conditions is directly controlled by the action of the vortex. Change the vortex and you change whatever is impressed upon the field of the mass within.

When a vortex is centripetally preponderant it literally squeezes the matter, increases its density, reduces its volume, elongates its vertical axis, steps up its orbit, increases its electrical charge, reduces its temperature, changes its alkalinity, increases its cohesion capacity, increases its surface tension, simplifies its crystallization, reduces its ionization, and several other attributes of its character, which are all results of the type of motion in its field.

If the vortex is more centrifugal in action, that which is within it is influenced by separating, expanding its volume, decreasing its density, shortening its vertical axis and widening its horizontal axis, its rotation and discharge of potential is increased, its temperature is increased, it becomes more acid, its cohesion is decreased, its crystallization is complicated, etc. Just the opposite.

When a vortex motion body is subjected to an outside increase of centrifugal force like the solid disk rotating on a shaft of the fluid in a cylinder stirred from the fast rotation by a center rod, each ring layer along with the local eddies are subjected to an increase of centrifugal force and will lose some of their centripetal force. Thus the whole vortex body and all the mass of the medium is affected toward the dissipation
and breaking apart which occurs along the horizontal axis. This dissipation, expansion and slow explosion is harmful to many elements of Nature, for instance water and air.

The above dissolution and expansion can be reversed by centripetal motion, along with all the results upon the atom subjected to it. This choice of creation or de-creation can be demonstrated in the lab by a simple experiment. On a slowly rotating fluid (stirred by a central rod) a square is made with powder. The
shear forces of the layers rotating act in such a way that the square is deformed to a parallelopiped until it is completely pulled apart and no longer recognizable. If the flow direction is reversed, the original square is reformed exactly as if a movie were reversed.

The control of matter, form and energy can be accomplished controlling the vortex. A study of Vortex Mechanics will lead to the understanding of the vortex and how to engineer with it. A very important aspect of the engineering is the way in which a vortex is generated, for this determines which force is predominant. We know a straight pipe or channel will only generate vortexes in the form of turbulence in order to brake the speed of straight line, laminar motion. The fluid will not create a vortex spiral as a whole body and will only be subject to centrifugal influence, friction, etc. We know that a fluid stirred in a cylinder from a central rotating rod will only have centrifugal influence. Even though characteristics of greater vorticity or velocity being at the center is copied here, the shock waves and rings are radiating along the horizontal plane and will not increase in velocity but instead decrease, the vortex will never create a center hole where vacuum suction can occur. So the question becomes how can we Engineer a proper channel with the proper profile to imitate a natural vortex with a centripetal force predominant?

http://www.vortexscience.com/Free_Articles/Anatomy_of_a_Vortex.pdf
obeylittle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then, say we have a vertical in orientation, conical in shape (from our human point of view), vortex in space... visualize this because I can't photoshop graphics from scratch, Ok?

Now invert a second vertical in orientation, conical in shape, vortex, and place the second inverted vortex onto the expanding edges of the first vortex in space, so that the wider expanding edges of each are being placed together. Note the likely rotation directions of each as they are placed together. Good visual so far...?

From this visual we can "see" the mirror plane mem-brane where the two vortex's intersect, the central expansion/dissipation area and the rotating structures extending. This is a visual of what might be found in the core of the Earth, the Sun, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter... all celestial bodies including the physical Universe itself.

Check out these awesome polars: Saturn joins Venus in the vortex club
and The Great Dark Spot on Jupiter.

I think we are looking at the smaller ends (the lower pressure "suction" or inflow of space end) of polar vortex's in those photos... what do you think, based on your knowledge and observations of vortex structure?

From this visual "pretend" vortex structure we have created in space we may begin to predict how magnetic fields are created from counter-rotation electrical and friction forces (eddy currents), and enjoin the poles.

We may begin to predict how the "pull" of gravity is created toward the center by inflowing space into the subvacuum spinning core.

In its role in determining the rivulets of, sometimes turbulent or bent arc, "flows" of space itself... time.

We may begin to predict every force we ever wanted to learn about from this.... if only we are on the correct path to understanding the vortex, in its role of the creation and release of energy stores, through the creation of matter, from the "nothingness" we perceive as space.

Does the vortex explain the mechanics of the Universe and Infinity? Could an opposite "stacking" or arrangement of vortex's be a dominant contracting, destructive force, rather than an expanding creative force?

Here on Earth's surface we only see what appears to be one turbulent half in natures examples, or an open ended vortex system fed by forces other than space. Is a vortex in space really just one closed natural mechanical structure or is it made of two opposite appearing halves?

What couldn't this motion machine, this vortex structure, possibly create... or destroy?

What thunks do you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: