FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Boston UFO sighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
heiho1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Boston UFO sighting Reply with quote

This story has grown major legs so I'm interested in the response of the breakfornews.com members:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/automotive/columnists/chi-0701010141jan01,0,5874175.column?coll=chi-newsnationworldiraq-hed

The "Possible UFO sighting yields worldwide response" video on the above url played for me in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox.

I know that many of the people on this forum seem to scoff at the notion of alien involvement in human civilization. I myself have never seen an alien but I have spoken with quite a few people who adamantly believe that they have been abducted or have otherwise received concrete proof of alien existence. I also find many things about humans to be very evolutionarily non-sensical, including wisdom teeth, so I'm not quite fully sold on the "arising from apes" premise.

I'm curious how the members of this forum analyze this news report. Is this the "CIA" using high tech to spook people, a la WAR OF THE WORLDS? Are the eyewitnesses, all 12 or so, fabricating this incident for some nefarious purpose? Is the UFO actually a visitor from another planet?
RedMahna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

call me crazy, but it would make sense that various races of us were placed onto different continents by whomever, just to see what we'd do when we figured out how to get around and eventually found each other.
or perhaps, they already knew we couldn't get along, and so were deliberately separated...
the animals were already here, except cats. they were left by whomever, as well. or some other entity. they probably couldn't figure out how to control the dastardly felines and gave up.
basically, i'd say this place was a dumping-off ground for "humans"... a species prone to extremes, both mentally and emotionally. not much in the way of physical attributes, though the thumb is crucial to the production of some idea into reality.
we could have already lived "modern" or technically advanced somewhere else... imagine, if you were dropped off with 2 or 3 other people onto an undeveloped land, what could you really do without clothes, machines, transportation, writing implements, tools, etc?? start civilization all over again? pass down stories that people will twist 10 ways to Sunday in no time?
i don't discount anything. thing is, we'll not know for sure.

red

atm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for FUCKS SAKE!

Jeezuz, do you EVER leave it, just LEAVE IT Exclamation

atm Twisted Evil :roll:
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Happy Distracted New Year! Reply with quote

Quote:
This story has grown major legs so I'm interested in the response of the breakfornews.com members:

Legs like FDR, IMO. Wink

This 'story' is still essentially the property of one reporter at the Chicago Tribune who cited a handful of unnamed sources and now claims to be receiving email from around the world.

Much to atm's dismay, I posted a response to the initial article here.

I think I'm gonna put a bookmark in my alien 'research' for the time being, but I did notice this response from one of the Tribune readers that presents a convincing explanation for the O'Hare incident:

Quote:
"I have a different take on what happened at O'Hare. It's the obvious side-effect of the two-joint coffee break."

--Mike Maday, Spring Hill, Tenn.

From: UFO report stirs believers, skeptics | Chicago Tribune
link
RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what? you don't like my story??
Crying or Very sad
red

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what? you don't like my story??

I liked the part about the cats - I was thinking about that and then... it hit me. The CATS! OF COURSE!

It's genius! Nobody would suspect the cats! Hidden in plain sight, allright.

The ARE the elite - they don't work, and expect the civilian population to house and feed them. They play that whole 'stray and homeless' thing up to the hilt.

And the Vets... they've always got a wierd look - it's gotta be the MKULTRA. That's 'Mister Kitty' to you, buddy.

Aww jeez - one of em just came in, acting all innocent. They don't know I'm on to em yet ... or do they?

i gotta go.
atm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna

you are crazy.

Well, you did ask.

BTW I'm convinced that, like, some crazy cats, like, did 9/11, like, man.

Like, whoa, far out dude.

Hey, pass, like, the bong, man -- this shit is hot Exclamation

Duuuuude Exclamation

atm Laughing
atm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna

I stand corrected: you are not crazy after all.

There have been UFO sightings over Boston Exclamation

And the aliens even had the audacity to name their flying saucer after the very city that they were hovering over Exclamation

There's more Exclamation

and more still Exclamation

My bad. All those years', wasted Exclamation All those words, for what Question

Nothing Exclamation That's what Exclamation

MY GOD Exclamation I'M CONVERTED Exclamation

I need my Paxil back Sad Sad Sad

atm Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: