FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hillary Goes American Idol
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Hillary Goes American Idol Reply with quote

Even Huffington Post - left-wing globalist echo chamber - sees the psy-op this time. Wow....

An Open Mic, and Suddenly Hillary is Human

Of course, HuffPo somehow deduces that the "technical glitch" wasn't intentional.

"How dare she", the GOP pundits will say, 'How dare she sing the National Anthem off-key!" Laughing They can't wait to go all Simon Cowell on the poor, Patriotic lass, just trying to eek out our national anthem, from the bottom of her everyday, America-lovin' heart. And those vicious bastards......

I've even seen some posters over there accuse the Bush admin of "deliberately causing the technical glitch." Well, yeah... there was probably a Bush involved... just not quite the one you might think....

The simplistic beauty of the op is a thing to behold. Cool

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, the newest Hillary joke is out. Are you ready?

FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York state .

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper. Republicans put it on the front bumper.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Hillary count on the Lesbyterian vote?[/u]
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
Can Hillary count on the Lesbyterian vote?

I used to think that was Right-wing smear, but now I don't. I actually think that was possibly one by-product of the Vince Foster rub-out - one of the strongly floated 'rumors' in the Right-wing circles was that Bill had whacked Vince because he was having an affair with Hillary. The Left discounted the murder because the hated Right was selling it, and the Right bought the heterosexuality of Hillary getting caught in a love triangle.

Same with Condi and her 'romantic fling' with the Canadian dude. Pure misdirection.

It's possible that Lesbian women simply make better politicians (read: obediant puppets), which is why there are so many. Either that, or homosexuals of both sexes are eagerly pushed up the political ladder because they have such built-in Hooverian dirt that can be used down the road, thanks to the repressed Americans constantly being psy-op'd into such focused mania about other's sex lives.

I don't particularly care who is gay or not. Politicians tend to suck for other reasons.

Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends I knew who went to college at American U. in DC, and others I knew who'd lived there for a while always said 'two thirds of the Congress and Senate are gay, and the rest are pedophiles".

That "wonkette.com" DC gossip site url you posted yesterday was off beat enough to read some other articles, so here's another peek into the private lives of the Master Race....

Sex and Crab Lice in High Society: The Chris Dodd Story

The open mike gimmick works well for making politicians appear like "regular folks" to the regular folks. Hey--they just know we love candid video bloopers! huh huh huh.
Remember they used the same gimmick where Bush was supposedly being 'himself' with Tony Blair and said a swear word. "Hay Gertrude! The Prezdet jus' said 'shit' huhhuhuhuhuhu. Ya thayet GW, he da man!"

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Hillary: The Big Joke 2008 Reply with quote

Hillary: The Big Joke 2008

The remarketing of Hillary Clinton is underway. As if on cue, the theme of
press coverage has shifted from policy to personality, with a focus on
Hillary Clinton's "likability" factor.

Briefed by her media handlers, you can expect Hilary to laugh her way
into office in 2008. But the joke is on you. The remarketing push will be
led by CIA assets in the media who at this critical early stage will be used
to ensure the story becomes: not Hillary, but new "laughing" Hillary.

When the bid by the carefully positioned 'flanker', Barak Obama implodes
--as it will-- Hillary will take Iowa and copperfasten her candicacy.

In the course of her Iowa appearance Hillary used a reference to "evil and
bad men" in response to a predictable question about how she would deal
with dictators around the world. It was a clever use of a phrase designed
to be a hallmark of the psycho-social manipulation at play here.

G.W. Bush was designed to be the quintessential "bad man" (bad father),
with Hillary pitched as a feminist solution to a world ruined by "bad men".

Hillary has now called for Bush to "clean up his own mess" and pull US troops
out of Iraq by 2009 --when Hillary will assume the throne. That's a pointed
reference to an upcoming political coup reminiscent of that which saw
Pres. Ronand Reagan assume office even as US hostages in Iran were
released by prior arrangement with US stooges in the iranian leadership.
Thus bestowing his presidency with a rosy glow of acomplishment before
it had even started.

Expect President Hillary to greet returning US troops with open arms, as she
calls for a new international order to ensure it all never happens again.

In other words, Hillary will usher in the very New World Order which
George Bush Senior announced on his assumption of the presidency.

And so, the more it changes, the more it stays the same.

Hillary Clinton: The new face of global corporate fascism.

Quote:

Senator Cultivates Personal Ties,
Not Celebrity Aura, in Heartland

By JACKIE CALMES WSJ January 29, 2007

DAVENPORT, Iowa -- One of the most well-known women on the planet spent the weekend introducing herself.

"I am Hillary Clinton," she began yesterday before a standing-room-only crowd, just as she had a day earlier before a throng in Des Moines.

Each time, the audience of Iowa Democrats laughed and cheered, as if in on the joke that a former first lady, current New York senator and newly minted Democratic presidential candidate wouldn't be recognizable to all. Yet for Mrs. Clinton, this is serious: Getting enough people to know her as she'd like to be known -- rather than as the cold figure that even some admirers perceive -- is critical to her hopes of getting the party's nomination, let alone being elected the first female president.

The senator's challenge is plain in this state that holds both parties' first nominating caucuses a year from now. Mrs. Clinton is the Democrats' early front-runner nationally -- about 40% of Democrats support her, twice as many as her closest rival, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, can claim. But in Iowa she has trailed in polls behind Mr. Obama and two other candidates: former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, who has been working the state since his 2004 White House bid; and Iowa's former Gov. Tom Vilsack.

"Hillary carries a lot of baggage, and the only way she can unload that is to meet with people," says Dennis Goldford, a political scientist at Drake University in Des Moines. "People want to feel personally comfortable with a president. That's where Hillary has a problem."

So a week after announcing her presidential bid over the Internet, Mrs. Clinton was here in the flesh for what she calls "conversations," trying over a sub-freezing weekend to show fellow Democrats she isn't an ice queen. For Iowans, who jealously guard their 30-year role as vetters of presidential candidates, Mrs. Clinton can pass their "electability" test only by first passing their "likability" test. That would allow them to imagine she could overcome her polarizing image and attract the votes of independents, if not Republicans, needed to win back the White House....

She repeatedly used her answers to show a folksy, self-deprecating and even humorous side. In promising to work again for universal health care, for example, she alludes to her disastrous stewardship of her husband's 1993-94 health-care initiative. "Since I do have a little experience in this area, I know what not to do," she said in Des Moines, to much laughter.

Many supporters chuckled when a reporter asked whether her earlier comments about dealing with "evil and bad men" may have referred to her husband's marital infidelity during his presidency.

"You guys tell me to lighten up. I get a little funny, and now I'm being psychoanalyzed," she shot back. "Oh, come on. I don't think anyone thought that [it was referring to her husband]."

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB117003636333090784-1s1zn8hksqUmxcRhHPnmXglxA_4_20070227.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top

Quote:

Clinton lets personality show during Iowa visit

Supporters see Hillary's serious side, plus her sense of humor

By THOMAS BEAUMONT REGISTER STAFF WRITER January 29, 2007

Davenport, Ia. - For Iowans with no other impression of Hillary Clinton than the one etched by the national media, her weekend Iowa swing was a primer on the various traits of the Democrat now asking for support in the state's lead-off presidential caucuses.

In Davenport on Sunday, as in Des Moines on Saturday, the party's national front-runner demonstrated aspects of her personality that don't often break through the media's veneer.

The New York senator capped her first two days in Iowa as a presidential candidate the way most Americans know her: Serious and polished, maintaining strict on-message discipline during a news conference at Davenport Central High School.

But earlier in her visit, the former first lady showcased a wry wit, an appetite for confrontation and a more approachable demeanor than one might expect from a person traveling in a 10-car motorcade, surrounded by Secret Service and 150 members of the media.

"She's not like you see on TV," 31-year-old Chris Shetler said after attending Clinton's morning forum in Davenport.

Clinton told an audience of more than 500 supporters and party activists at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds in Davenport about the appreciation she had developed for rural America as a senator from New York, of all places.

"I once gave a speech on the floor of the Senate where I said: 'We have farms in New York and here's a picture of a cow who lives on one of the farms,' " she said, earning a round of laughter.....

Clinton also received some chuckles when she explained in Davenport the humbling effect of the failed health care reform effort she led in 1994.

"I can tell you I come into this experience with my eyes wide open," she said.

Barb Berenguel of Des Moines was one of the more than 2,000 people who saw Clinton at Des Moines' East High School on Saturday.

"I thought she seemed pretty relaxed up there," Berenguel said. "I liked what she said about being a woman and a mother."

Clinton cheerfully stopped to pose for pictures at the Hotel Fort Des Moines on Saturday, throwing her head back in laughter at a comment by one of the women who stopped her.....

"If we had known then what we know now, there never would have been a vote," she replied to a pointed question about the war, her voice elevating as she punched the words. "And I never would have voted to give the president that authority.".....

Clinton sought on her first trip to Iowa to begin creating her own image, talking more about her Midwestern upbringing and work in the Senate than her often embattled time as first lady.

When a potentially embarrassing moment arose at the Davenport event, Clinton maneuvered around it, even while the audience was laughing.

A man in the audience had asked Clinton how she would deal with the world's dictators, should she become president.

Paraphrasing the question, Clinton said: "What in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men?" sparking laughter and cheers from the audience.

Clinton waited for the laughter to subside before she said, "On a slightly more serious note ..."

Later, when asked about the moment by reporters, she declined to say that the moment could have been interpreted as relating to her husband Bill's past indiscretions.

"Oh, c'mon," she said. "I don't think anybody in there thought that."

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070129/NEWS09/701290328/-1/SPORTS06

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Exit Bush - Enter the Dragon Reply with quote

For those who are new to BreakForNews.com, this is to remind you that
back on the 18th November 2005, I produced an audio predicting the
G8/NWO plan to usher in the era of President Hillary Clinton in 2008.

It makes for interesting listening in reterospect and
I think the political analysis is still relevant.

Audio Mp3

TOPICS
- Bush & 9/11
- NeoCon Scapegoats
- Patriot Act Strengthened
- A Kinder Gentler Tyranny
- President Hillary 2008
- & More:

Click to Play or Right-Click to Download

DSL mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118c.mp3

Dialup mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118d.mp3

"Women Hold Up Half the Sky" - Hillary Clinton

"Women Hold Up Half the Sky" - Mao Zedong

Quote:
The First Lady stressed the slogan of UNIFEM -- women hold up half the
sky -- to illustrate "what women do every day in every country as we
struggle to raise families, pass on our values, participate fully in
the life of our communities."
"As we move toward the 21st Century let us acknowledge that women
cannot hold up half the sky if they are robbed of the education they
deserve to have and denied the right to go to school," she said.
"They cannot hold up half the sky if they don't have access to the
credit, the loans and the jobs they need to lift themselves and their
family out of poverty. They cannot hold up half the sky if they are
victims of abuse in their own homes or kidnapped, or become objects of
war, ....if they are denied the freedom to plan their own families,
their basic legal rights," the First Lady said.

http://www.usunnewyork.usmission.gov/99hrcwomen.htm

Last edited by Fintan on Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
John Muir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Yeah She is the New Boudica Reply with quote

Why not sell her as the new Boudica fighting off the Muslim hoards? I don't think that she is all bad. If she accomplishes getting a health care system through the Congress. She will be a historic leader.

Boudica (Boudicca)
"...a terrible disaster occurred in Britain. Two cities were sacked, eighty thousand of the Romans and of their allies perished, and the island was lost to Rome. Moreover, all this ruin was brought upon the Romans by a woman, a fact which in itself caused them the greatest shame....But the person who was chiefly instrumental in rousing the natives and persuading them to fight the Romans, the person who was thought worthy to be their leader and who directed the conduct of the entire war, was Buduica, a Briton woman of the royal family and possessed of greater intelligence than often belongs to women....In stature she was very tall, in appearance most terrifying, in the glance of her eye most fierce, and her voice was harsh; a great mass of the tawniest hair fell to her hips; around her neck was a large golden necklace; and she wore a tunic of divers colours over which a thick mantle was fastened with a brooch. This was her invariable attire."

So Cassius Dio describes Boudica, Queen of the Iceni, who led them in revolt against the Romans in AD 60. (Although Tacitus says that the rebellion broke out in AD 61, it is more probable that it began in AD 60 and lasted until the following year.)

When Claudius ordered the invasion of Britain in AD 43, the principal objective was Camulodunum (Colchester), the fortified Iron Age settlement (oppidum) of the Catuvellauni who had been ruled, until his death a few years before, by Cunobelinus. It is there that Claudius ceremoniously accepted the submission of the Britons before returning to Rome (after only sixteen days, says Cassius Dio), where, in time, his victory was commemorated with a triumphal arch.

Now, almost twenty years later, the oppression of Roman provincial administration had become intolerable. If Rome hoped to govern that distant province, it was essential that there be at least the tacit cooperation of the British nobility. Unless the native population recognized the advantage of being part of the Empire, there could be no political security, and their interests, if not with Rome, would be with themselves. This principle of governance apparently was not appreciated by the procurator, who, as the chief financial administrator of the province, treated the inhabitants, instead, as a defeated enemy.

Tacitus, the only other ancient authority for the rebellion, records in Agricola that "The Britons themselves submit to the levy, the tribute and the other charges of Empire with cheerful readiness, provided that there is no abuse. That they bitterly resent: for they are broken in to obedience, not to slavery."

He recounts the complaints of the Iceni: the governor tyrannized their persons; the procurator, their possessions. "Their gangs of centurions or slaves, as the case may be, mingle violence and insult. Nothing is any longer safe from their greed and lust. In war it is the braver who takes the spoil; as things stand with us, it is mostly cowards and shirkers that rob our homes, kidnap our children and conscript our men."

Even the royal house of the Iceni was not immune. When the king died, the client relationship with Rome and status of the tribe as civitates peregrinae ended. Still, half the kingdom was left to Nero in the hope that the remaining possessions could thereby be preserved for his two daughters. But, as Tacitus records in his Annals,

"...it turned out otherwise. Kingdom and household alike were plundered like prizes of war, the one by Roman officers, the other by Roman slaves. As a beginning, his widow Boudicca was flogged and their daughters raped. The Icenian chiefs were deprived of their hereditary estates as if the Romans had been given the whole country. The king's own relatives were treated like slaves."

Not only was the property taken over by the procurator, the governor reduced the kingdom to provincial status. There may have been other abuses, as well. Dio writes that the procurator now was demanding the return of money that had been given by Claudius to influential Britons, and that the philosopher Seneca abruptly recalled forty million sesterces that had been forced on unwilling Britons as a loan.

Boudica rebelled. She was joined by other tribes, as well as the Trinovantes to the south, who had their own reasons to hate the occupation. Roman veterans, who settled at Camulodunum (Colchester), had expelled the native people and appropriated their homes and land, treating them like prisoners and slaves. The Temple of Claudius was particularly offensive, "a blatant stronghold of alien rule" that had to be supported by the very people whom Rome oppressed. Amid a series of portents and confusion, the colonists appealed to the procurator for help. The few troops that were sent from Londinium were not enough, and the town soon was overrun and sacked. The Roman soldiers took refuge in the temple, but after two days, it also fell. Legio IX, under strength and marching south from its camp at Longthorpe some eighty miles away under the impetuous command of Petillius Cerialis, was ambushed and defeated. The procurator fled to Gaul, and Boudica marched on Londinium. As Tacitus records,

"Neither before nor since has Britain ever been in a more uneasy or dangerous state. Veterans were butchered, colonies burned to the ground, armies isolated. We had to fight for our lives before we could think of victory."

Far to the west, Suetonius Paullinus, the governor of Britannia, was in Mona (Anglesey) just off the coast of northern Wales. The island was a sanctuary for refugees, as well as an important religious center for the Druids, and Paullinus, despite Roman tolerance for native religions, was determined to subdue it. "For it was their religion to drench their altars in the blood of prisoners and consult their gods by means of human entrails." Tacitus describes in the Annals what happened. "The enemy lined the shore in a dense armed mass. Among them were black-robed women with dishevelled hair like Furies, brandishing torches. Close by stood Druids, raising their hands to heaven and screaming dreadful curses." Uncertain at the spectacle, the Roman forces hesitated but then pressed forward, slaughtering all those before them. The island was garrisoned and the sacred groves of trees, their altars red with blood, cut down.

Hearing of the rebellion, Paullinus rushed to Londinium with Legio XIV and detachments of Legio XX, sending the cavalry on ahead, with orders for Legio II at Exeter to meet him there. But, inexplicitly, the camp commander refused and, when Paullinus finally arrived in Londinium, he realized that, with the defeat of Legio IX, there were too few troops to defend it. The town, the most populous in Britain, was abandoned, and those who could not accompany the retreating army left to be slaughtered by the rebels. Nearby Verulamium (St. Albans) suffered the same fate. Again, Tacitus describes what happened.

"The natives enjoyed plundering and thought of nothing else. By-passing forts and garrisons, they made for where loot was richest and protection weakest. Roman and provincial deaths at the places mentioned are estimated at seventy thousand. For the British did not take or sell prisoners, or practice war-time exchanges. They could not wait to cut throats, hang, burn, and crucify--as though avenging, in advance, the retribution that was on its way." [Dio is even more graphic in his description of atrocities.]

In the meantime, Paullinus was marshaling his troops, nearly ten thousand men in all, including auxiliaries from local garrisons, and prepared to confront the enemy at a place that offered the best tactical advantage. He chose a position in front of a defile between surrounding hills, with open ground in front and the protection of a dense wood in the rear. (The battle may have been fought at Mancetter, on Watling Street midway between Mona and Londinium, where there already was a Roman camp.) The legionnaires were drawn up tightly in the center, with the auxiliaries on their flanks, and the cavalry on the wings (Dio has Paullinus place his men in three separate divisions).

Tacitus continues his account.

"On the British side, cavalry and infantry bands seethed over a wide area. Their numbers were unprecedented [Dio puts the figure at 230,000, which clearly is an exaggeration], and they had confidently brought their wives to see the victory, installing them in carts stationed at the edge of the battlefield."

With her daughters in front of her, Boudica drove her chariot among the tribes, shouting encouragement, as the assembled Britons, compressed in the defile, struggled to come onto open ground. The Romans waited, hurled their javelins, and then shouldered their way forward in wedge formation, hacking their way through the throng. Dio describes the battle.

"Thereupon the armies approached each other, the barbarians with much shouting mingled with menacing battle-songs, but the Romans silently and in order until they came within a javelin's throw of the enemy. Then, while their foes were still advancing against them at a walk, the Romans rushed forward at a signal and charged them at full speed, and when the clash came, easily broke through the opposing ranks..."

The British chariots scattered the Roman archers, but then, without the protection of breastplates, were driven back by a volley of arrows. The shock of the javelins, followed by the charge of the infantry, routed the Britons, whose escape was impeded by the wagons and dead animals in the rear that now blocked their retreat. The battle became a massacre; even the women, says Tacitus, were not spared. "It was a glorious victory, comparable with bygone triumphs. According to one report almost eighty thousand Britons fell. Our own casualties were about four hundred dead and a slightly larger number of wounded. Boudica poisoned herself."

As at the battle of Mons Graupius twenty years later, the Britons suffered a devastating loss. Nor was their suffering at an end. Paullinus kept his army in the field, and two thousand legionaries, eight cohorts of auxiliary infantry, and a thousand auxiliary cavalry were transferred from Germany to make up the losses to Legio IX. Hostile tribes, as well as those who had been neutral, were harried and suffered punitive reprisals (the devastation of the hillfort at South Cadbury, in fact, may date to this time). There also was famine, as the Britons had neglected to sow their crops for the season, assuming that they would capture the Roman stores.

The new procurator of the province was Julius Classicianus. Almost certainly a Celt, himself, he encouraged the Britons to hold out, in hope that Paullinus might be replaced by a governor not so determined to exact vengeance. His report to Rome prompted an inquiry and, eventually, an excuse was found to have Paullinus recalled. Much to Tacitus' disapproval, the new governor, "neither provoking the enemy nor provoked, called this ignoble inactivity peace with honour."

But his leniency quieted the rebellious Britons. There would be no more insurrections.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References: The Rebellion of Boudicca (1962) by Donald R. Dudley and Graham Webster; The Boudican Revolt Against Rome (1997) by Paul R. Sealey; Boudica: The British Revolt Against Rome, AD 60 (1978) by Graham Webster; The Oxford Illustrated History of Roman Britain (1993) by Peter Salway; Britannia: A History of Roman Britain (1987) by Sheppard Frere; Book of Roman Britain (1995) by Martin Millett (English Heritage); The Fasti of Roman Britain (1981) by Anthony R. Birley; The Tain: Translated from the Irish Epic Tain Bo Cuailnge (1970) translated by Thomas Kinsella; Celtic Art (1985) by I. M. Stead; Roman Britain (1997) by T. W. Potter. The Brigantes (1988) by B. R. Hartley and R. Leon Fitts; The Catuvellauni (1985) by Keith Branigan; The Trinovantes (1975) by Rosalind Dunnett; The Oxford Classical Dictionary (1996) edited by Simon Hornblower and Antony Spawforth; Celts: Europe's People of Iron (1994) by the Editors of Time-Life Books. Two popular accounts are The Warrior Queens (1988) by Antonia Fraser, who provides a feminist perspective, and In Search of the Dark Ages (1987) by Michael Wood.

Tacitus: The Histories (1975) translated by Kenneth Wellesley (Penguin Classics); Tacitus: The Annals of Imperial Rome (1959) translated by Michael Grant (Penguin Classics); Dio Cassius: Roman History (1925) translated by Earnest Cary (Loeb Classical Library); Tacitus: On Britain and Germany (1948) translated by H. Mattingly (Penguin Classics); Caesar: The Conquest of Gaul (1982) translated by S. A. Handford (Penguin Classics); Plutarch: Fall of the Roman Republic (1972) translated by Rex Warner (Penguin Classics).

Return to Top of Page

[img][/img]
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't think that she is all bad. If she accomplishes getting a health care
system through the Congress. She will be a historic leader.

Is this a wind up?? Laughing

Em... There is no difference between George Bush and Hillary Clinton.

They both work for the Ol' Man George Senior. Duuuuuh!

A "health care system" ??

Have you heard that in excess of 750,000 people are dying unnecessarily
in the US every year at the hands of the US medical system.

Anything Hillary pushes through will be a charter for a continued ripoff
by Big Pharma at the expense of more lives lost and tax dollars stolen.

It will work like this. They rob you even more in taxes, steal most of it.
And pawn off a load of toxic drugs on you with what is left.

Seriously dude. You are having me on. Right? Right?? <sweating>
John Muir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan,

Do I want her to be President NO!!! Do I think that the current Allopathic health care system is the best system there is? NO. But I do think that it would be an improvement to have a state run system over the current "private" system. And IF she pushed through a system like that it would be historic.

I know Fintan that you are very knowledgable about health issues. I was wondering If you you have heard of Dr. Gerson. Some say that he developed a therapy that cures cancer.
http://www.gerson.org/store/ProductDetail.asp?id=V1005-DVD
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John... respect dude. Opinions differ no big deal.

From my own health ressearch I feel that allopathic medicine is Fukd
as it's currently structured. Except for ER.

Largely the treatment of symptoms, or rather the masking of symptoms.

The establishment is in bed with Pharma and I have no confidence in
their ability to deliver anything except the same or worse.

I appreciate that US medicine is broken. But State Public Medicine for all
is just going to institutionalize the whole sorry mess for another generation.

The "reform" gambit is merely a Pharma plan to ensure they don't have
to compete with alternatives --which is where they are losing out big time now.
State medicine is a rigged game - extending it would be a disaster.

Gerson's approach is likely better than the toxic approach of the
mainstream, but not I feel the optimum solution. The alternative
to it is beyond the scope of this reply.
Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember her 1994 health care reform that she fronted (as First Lady).
People didn't want it. The way it works is, you could only go to the facility and doctor they'd assign, and only when they schedule you. People with first hand experience with medical treatment in Socialized countries will tell you it can take months to see a doctor, even for serious illness.
You'd get whatever treatment they decided, or not get treatment. You wouldn't be able to complain or sue for malpractice if they screwed up.

Bottom line is, you'd get the one treatment option and no other choices--and in the US that's Pharma. (even if it kills you.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: