FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Grange - Ley Lines and Nodes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

victoras StUdio wrote:
i had to wrack my noggin for more than a couple of minutes

Thanks for that, victoras StUdio! I finally got around to checking out those links, and there's some fun readin' in there. I could lose an entire weekend easily with the Myth*Links site.

Quote:

Goro Adachi, an extreme story-weaver,

Ha! I understand the caveat, but he weaves a neat story, huh? It's interesting to read other writings based around the river idea - the Andrew Power work was the first I had ever heard of the 'Tara Meme'. Perhaps Goro does take it a few tenuous steps 'further'...

Quote:

It is of course ridiculous to think that major rivers such as the Nile are intelligently created ‘monuments’ bearing encoded messages. But that is exactly what is logically demanded by the body of evidence presented in this paper.

The Nile or denial – that may already be the real issue.

http://www.goroadachi.com/timerivers/niledecoded-p1.htm

Right up my alley, considering most of my thoughts are already pretty ridiculous anyway... Wink

Although I haven't gone too deep with Goro yet, I was slightly dismayed to see the reference to Hoagland's hyperdimensional theories and the Enterprise Mission, which I consider to be complete disinfo and possibly a petro funded psyop.

Quote:

In terms of the ‘hyperdimensional physics’ model promoted by researcher Richard Hoagland, well known for his investigation into the ‘monuments of Mars’, the angle even represents an inter-dimensional ‘gateway’ of some sort. This notion is echoed by the great pyramids at Giza - a place traditionally signifying a 'gateway' (Rostau) - in that their layout prominently produces this very angle.

The fact that the longitude pinpointed by the same Bend’s peak is 33.0°E intensifies our curiosity as ‘33’ too happens to be a key number detected by Hoagland’s team (The Enterprise Mission).

http://www.goroadachi.com/timerivers/niledecoded-p1.htm

So, now my disinfo whiskers are twitching -

Anybody else got any thoughts on the Hoagland / Enterprise hooey? Hard to believe, true, but I have been occasionally wrong in the past, so there is a slight statistical probability that it might occur again in the future. Wink

Something tells me Dick's either hyperdelusional or a shemp, though. These days I'm leaning more toward 'redemption' than 'ascension'. Wink

Kathy wrote:

VALLEY OF THE KINGS, Egypt (Reuters) - A newly found tomb containing five mummies was officially opened in the Valley of the Kings on Friday, the first such discovery since the grave of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was uncovered in 1922.

KEWL!!
Quote:

"We don't really know what kind of people are inside but I do believe they look royal. Maybe they are kings or queens or nobles."

Yeah, but were they wearing KILTS?

Quote:

The mummies were in sarcophagi dating from the 18th dynasty and were surrounded by pots holding food which ancient Egyptians believed would be used in the afterlife, archaeologists said.

Yeah, but did they find any ancient PINTS? Wink

Fun stuff, y'all - I'm looking forward to listening to the new Andrew Power audio -

so much info, so little time...
Nemo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the material you reference, is most likely a extension or evolved
additional material to these (presumably) foundational works

Nope!

Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, victoras StUdio, thanks for the goroadachi link I have just gotten around to looking at it and found it most informative. For instance, I didn't know the bend on the Nile was called 'The Great Bend', coincidentally a similar bend on the Boyne, almost a mirror image, is called Bur-na-Boinne, or 'The Bend of the Boyne'. Idea
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Diamonds are forever... Reply with quote

Well, what'dya know!

Scientists have apparently found Mother's old diamond engagement ring!
Sounds like it was an unfortunately short, abusive relationship.

Props to Mr. Power, though.

Quote:

Diamonds show comet struck North America, scientists say

The impact caused an ice age that killed some mammal species and many humans 12,900 years ago, researchers report. They say the discovery of tiny heat-formed diamonds is proof of the catastrophe.

By Thomas H. Maugh II
January 2, 2009

A discovery of microscopic diamonds a few feet beneath the surface of North America reveals that a comet caused a cataclysm of fire, flood and devastation nearly 13,000 years ago that extinguished mammoths and mastodons and dealt a blow to early civilization, scientists said Friday.

The nanodiamonds, so small that they are barely visible in an electron microscope, are thought to be remnants of that comet, which would have hit about 65 million years after the much larger collision that wiped out the dinosaurs.

According to the theory -- which has its critics -- as the comet broke apart, it rained fire over the entire continent, igniting the plains and the forests and creating choking clouds of smoke.

Heat from the explosions and the massive fires melted substantial portions of the Laurentide glacier in Canada, sending waves of water down the Mississippi and into the Gulf of Mexico. That triggered changes in Atlantic Ocean currents, which ushered in a 1,300-year ice age known as the Younger Dryas.

Battered by fire and ice, as many as 35 species of mammals, including American camels, the short-faced bear, the giant beaver, the dire wolf and the American lion, either immediately vanished or were so depleted in number that humans hunted them to extinction.

The humans, a Paleo-Indian grouping known as the Clovis culture for the distinctive spear points they employed, suffered a major population drop, disappearing in many areas for hundreds of years.

The researchers -- including James P. Kennett of UC Santa Barbara and Douglas J. Kennett of the University of Oregon -- had earlier discovered the thin layer of black soil containing iridium and other debris that they thought indicated a massive comet or meteor impact. But critics suggested a variety of less dire explanations.

The discovery of the nanodiamonds, however, reported Friday in the journal Science, provides the most powerful support for the comet theory because the gems can only be created under the extreme temperatures and pressures of a massive explosion, such as a comet striking the Earth's surface.

"There's no other way we can interpret the presence of these diamonds other than an extraterrestrial impact," said James Kennett, a paleooceanographer.

[...]

The findings may tie together a variety of hitherto mysterious events in North America that all occurred beginning about 12,900 years ago, the beginning of the Younger Dryas -- also known as the Big Freeze.

The Kennetts and their colleagues reported last year that they had found the black layer, radiocarbon-dated to 12,900 years ago, at 10 archaeological sites scattered around the continent.

In addition to charred remains from forests and other flora, the black mat contains iridium, carbon spherules and fullerenes containing helium-3, all characteristic of an extraterrestrial impact.

But critics said the evidence was insufficient to prove an impact, particularly in the absence of a demonstrable crater.

James Kennett and his colleagues went back to the mats they had collected and performed what he termed the "extremely labor-intensive" process of looking for the nanodiamonds. That involved using acids to dissolve everything else in the samples, then using a variety of techniques to identify the diamond residue.

They found a family of at least five different forms of diamonds, including some that are formed only by impacts, they reported in the Science paper. Moreover, the nanodiamonds were found only at the bottom of the black mat -- not in the soil either below or above it.

Such diamonds have previously been found in the thin layer of soil that marks the boundary between the Cretaceous and Tertiary eras of Earth's history 65 million years ago, when the dinosaurs disappeared in the aftermath of what is widely believed to have been a meteorite impact.

In a series of papers presented last month at a meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco, the team also reported that at least 15 of the 35 species that became extinct during the Younger Dryas disappeared within 100 years of the event.

Their fossils appear "right up to the base of the black mat and never go above it," James Kennett said.

The other species may have been hunted to extinction by humans, as has often been speculated, but only after their numbers were greatly reduced by the fires and climate change.

There was also a "major population crash" of humans, he added: In the Great Plains, all traces of humans disappeared for about 200 years. Southern California was even more severely affected, with evidence of human occupation disappearing for most of the Younger Dryas.

James Kennett is convinced there was a cometary impact.

"I've counted up 15 major things that occurred at 12,900 years ago," he said. "I'd like somebody to explain that to me in some other way."

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-extinction2-2009jan02,0,896970.story

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

cassiopaea.org was a pretty big hit in the 90's. don't know what's become of them and haven't bothered to check. but from what i see, it looks as if a helluva lotta folks borrowed their stuff.
or it's simply corroboration.
from higher latitude (as to mideast/southern) folk's ways to the scenario above to leys to psyop control to seemingly most everything i've read subsequent in the fringe arena.

but as we know from mr. Watt about those "at the top"; they're fanatics. it's a religion. and we've the ideas of sympathetic magick and fractal holograms... which may mean nothing here.

in any case, it appears the scotts really knew about ley lines. seems to be an objective science. and what about the russians building those big pyramids? torsion fields. but wait, Hoagland mentioned this stuff, so it must be fake. a guilt by association psyop!

am doesn't bend the right way around mountain heights. or as Dan Winter would put it, there's no fractal recursion apart from golden mean induced implosive-ness....
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: New Grange - Ley Lines and Nodes. Reply with quote

Janama wrote:

I live on a mountain that I understand is a major node - can't say I experience anything unusual, other than the fact that I can't receive AM radio - all I get is buzz. I thought it might be my invertor ( I'm on solar) but it also happens in my car - the moment I drive down from the mountain AM comes back clear as a bell. I get UHF and VHF and FM with no problems - just can't get AM.

Any ideas or comments on my AM problem or the New Grange story?

Here is some good info even if he never mentions the Ley lines...

http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/towers/3332/amradio.html

duane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how's this for resurrecting a "dead" topic

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
King Tut’s DNA is Western European

Posted by Europe on Jun 7th, 2010 // 25 Comments
Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

On the Discovery Channel broadcast, which can be seen on the Discovery Channel website here, or if they pull it, on YouTube here, at approximately 1:53 into the video, the camera pans over a printout of DNA test results from King Tut.

Firstly, here is a brief explanation of the results visible in the video. It is a list of what is called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs).

STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “short repeat units” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.

These STR values for 17 markers visible in the video are as follows:
DYS 19 – 14 (? not clear)
DYS 385a – 11
DYS 385b – 14
DYS 389i – 13
DYS 389ii – 30
DYS 390 – 24
DYS 391 – 11
DYS 392 – 13
DYS 393 – 13
DYS 437 – 14 (? not clear)
DYS 438 – 12
DYS 439 – 10
DYS 448 – 19
DYS 456 – 15
DYS 458 – 16
DYS 635 – 23
YGATAH4 – 11

What does this mean? Fortunately, a genius by the name of Whit Athey provides the key to this list. Mr Athey is a retired physicist whose working career was primarily at the Food and Drug Administration where he was chief of one of the medical device labs.

Mr Athey received his doctorate in physics and biochemistry at Tufts University, and undergraduate (engineering) and masters (math) degrees at Auburn University. For several years during the 1980s, he also taught one course each semester in the electrical engineering department of the University of Maryland. Besides his interest in genetic genealogy, he is an amateur astronomer and has his own small observatory near his home in Brookeville, MD.

He also runs a very valuable website called the “Haplogroup Predictor” which allows users to input STR data and generate the haplogroup which marks those STR data.

For those who want to know what a haplogroup is, here is a “simple” definition: a haplogroup is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation.

Still none the wiser? Damn these scientists.

Ok, let’s try it this way: a haplotype is a combination of multiple specific locations of a gene or DNA sequence on a chromosome.

Haplogroups are assigned letters of the alphabet, and refinements consist of additional number and letter combinations, for example R1b or R1b1. Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups have different haplogroup designations. In essence, haplogroups give an inisight into ancestral origins dating back thousands of years.

By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.

The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through.

So much for the Afro-centrists and others who have derided the very obvious northwestern European appearance of a large number of the pharonic mummies. It seems like March of the Titans was right after all

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Hyksos were probably Indo-Arayan Reply with quote

The Hyksos who pre-dated our old friend King Tut were quite probably of Indo-Arayan origen in my opinion and although they fell from power after only 100 yers around 1500 B.C. some of their people and genes probably stook around and mixed with more indigenous genes.Yes it has been said incorrectly or without anything but faith or dogma that they were semitic horsemen but of course the earliest known horse domestication was what is now called the Ukraine around 6 thousand years ago and they appear to be an agrarian people bleached white by taking grains from the south Tigris Euphrate or Anatolia along time before domestication of the horse.Grains have no vitamin D AND ONLY THEIR LIGHTER SKIN CAUSED BY THEIR DARKER BABIES DYING BEFORE REPRODUCTIVE AGE ALLOWED THEM TO ADAPT A SOUTHERN OR MID EASTERN GRAIN DIET THAT FAR NORTH.
Also the Moors of north africa have a 'western european' genetic past and probably also invaded or moved south through Egypt as horsemen and women.
Remember in spanish 'arar' means to till the soil but the word is from the arya or aryan root which appears to be to me a proto-slavic and indian sanskrit where these white horsmen also invaded into the Indus Vally driving out or enslaving the native dravidian bringing indo-aryan or indo-european like slavic like language sanskrit,etc..
Also indo-aryan Iran AND THEY ALSO INVADED THE TIGRIS EUPHRATES PROBABLY BRINGING RED OR LIGHT HAIR TO THAT AREA FOR THE FIRST TIME.A CHARIOT PRE-DATING THESE INVADERS THERE WAS PULLED BY ASSES CAUSE THE DIDN'T HAVE HORSES UNTIL THESE INVASION FROM THE NORTH AND WEST.
You might call them Europoids,a vitamin D deficiency bleached caucasoid
but I doubt they came from Scandinavia(germanic or nordic languages lack the 'aryan' word which exists in slavic and indian sanskrit,also italian,frenck,spanish,etc.) or even France - more like out of the Ukraine untill as Hittites they settled themselves in what is now Turkey,etc..

Aryan AgrarianAryan Agrarian ... by Tony Ryals. Then there was later Old World agricultural man,. Migrating further north as he settled southern land, ...
www.goodtimebob.com/aryan.htm

Egyptian Art, Egyptian Horses, Pharoah's Horses, King Tut, Ancient ...Inspired by paintings found in King Tutankahmen's tomb of his chariot. This interpretation of the Egyptian chariot horse awaits the Pharaoh's pleasure ...
www.olvastewartpharo.com/EgyptianHorses.html

http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/2ndPeriod.htm

Second Intermediate Period 1675-1553BC

This period saw the decline of the past thirteenth and fourteenth dynasties and the great increase in number of the Asian population whom, bit by bit started to settle and spread in the whole land of Egypt. Through a number of fifty years, the Asians started to join force and with their new skills, like ironwork and mastery of horses, invade Egypt.

For the first time, the Egyptians found themselves under foreign rule- the HYKSOS. This rule was in the fifteenth and sixteenth dynasties. The rulers did not impose a foreign system of government and kept themselves to the existing Egyptian systems. They kept records in Egyptian script, using Egyptian royal titles and copying Egyptian styles on art.

The Hyksos brought Egypt the horse harness and the war chariots and their military improvements. In the south, an Egyptian dynasty emerged at theses, its founder was Rahotep. Under the Theban kings, Ta’a and his successors, Seqenenre and Kamose war broke between the two dynasties.

The name Hyksos was used by the Egyptian historian Manetho (fl. 300 BC), who, according to the Jewish historian Josephus (fl. 1st century AD), translated the word as “kingshepherds” or “captive shepherds.” Josephus wished to demonstrate the great antiquity of the Jews and thus identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Old Testament....

The Hyksos introduced the horse and chariot, the compound bow, improved battle axes, and advanced fortification techniques into Egypt.

Watna Hell were the Hyksos?Then, when reading up on the Hyksos, I learned that "King Apophis made Sutekh ..... I learned a while back that the Minyae (Argonauts) buried horse heads with their dead. ... Tut is thought to have been the son of Smenkhkare by some, ...
www.tribwatch.com/hyksos.htm
duane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE!!!! Very Happy

http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/society/news/50844/

PanARMENIAN Photo
Mesopotamia’s civilization originated in Armenia
July 2, 2010 - 15:43 AMT 10:43 GMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Unique discoveries revealed as a result of excavations at Shengavit (4000-3000 B.C.) confirm that Armenia is the motherland of metallurgy, jeweler’s art, wine-making and horse breeding.

A group of archaeologists studying the ancient city concluded that 4000-3000 B.C. Armenia was a highly developed state with exclusive culture. The excavations are carried out by an Armenian-American archaeological expedition.

Director of the Scientific and Research Institute of Historical and Cultural Heritage of the RA Ministry of Culture Simonyan said that for example, the glass beads discovered at the territory of Shengavit are of a higher quality than the Egypt samples.

“Meanwhile, the amount of revealed horse bones at the territory has exceeded all expectations of the researchers. With respect to this, German paleozoologist Hans Peter Wertman stated that he has not observed such a quantity of horses in the entire Ancient East.

A great number of stone tools have been found in workrooms. While the discovered evidences of copper production prove that a systematized iron production was established in Armenia,” said Simonyan, adding that many surprises are still awaiting us.

For his part, Mitchell S. Rothman, a Professor of Anthropology and Archaeology and founder of the Anthropology Department at Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania, said that all the discoveries prove that around 6,000 years ago the culture of Shengavit has spread over the ancient world. “All that was known in Mesopotamia came from Armenia. Armenia is the absent fragment in the entire mosaics of the ancient world’s civilizations construction. Shengavit has supplemented the lacking chains, that we had been facing while studying the ancient culture of Mesopotamia,” concluded Rothman.

Nemo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland..."

Ergo: 'Ireland [really is] Land of the Pharaohs.' lol

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=208

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Or 'land of the 'Ukrainians'(or Armenians?) - hee hee....... Reply with quote

Ergo: 'Ireland [really is] Land of the Pharaohs.' lol - Nemo

Or 'land of the 'Ukrainians'(or Armenians?) - hee hee.......

After all,the 'Irish language' is Indo-Aryan or Indo-European isn't it ?
And some of those fellers and women may have arrived with grains
that originated in the Middle East or Anatolia by way of the Ukrainian region or even what is called Armenia before that.
The Basques may have a claim to an older European language before that and although now genetically mixed I wonder if they being older
pre-agrarian Europoids had more access to Vitamin D from animal
sources and had black hair.Europoid Neanderthal bones have been shown to show signs of ricketts and possible vitamin D deficiency however but I find it unlikely they were as stressed for D as the aryans or agrarians were however.
And the language group of those who built Stonehenge and similar structures in far west Europe still remains a mystery I believe.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:

Guess? Ok, am radio is mono, right? You live on a hill. Are there other hills surrounding your hill? Maybe the top of your hill is in a phase cancellation node of the radio signal bouncing off the geography surrounding your hill. yeah... well it's no sillier than the ley node thing! Smile

so many waves
so many waves
all intersecting
from all directions

but what do we know about WAVES?

TRUE or FALSE?
only one of 3 results occur with waves that are IN phase or OUT of phase?

TRUE or FALSE?
The Masonic 'cipher/code breaker' is 3?

So how about we call these 3 results the CREATOR wave, the DESTROYER wave and the MAINTAINER or PRESERVER wave?

Yup a trinity of waves or gods that can result.

Brahma - Father
Siva - Son or Holy Spirit?
Vishnu - Son or Holy Spirit?

And the PRESERVER WAVE Vishnu happens to be associated with BLUE like all scripted meSSiahS?
(Vishnu has PRESERVED us 9 times?)

Why is VISHNU Blue?

Maybe because the GRB we got hit with in 1054 AD took OUT our defense shield....it has been proved using the very accurate ICE CORE samples that GRBs DESTROY OZONE.

Humans being the cause of our depleting OZONE is all a RUSE to impose a TAX on ALL FUTURE GENERATIONS.

So after the DESTROYER wave took out our OZONE, the result was the birth of another VISHNU.
The CRAB PULSAR that was given BIRTH as the result of the SUPERSTAR going SUPER-NOVA.

And VISHNU, who rhymes with and is associated with BLUE, who is associated with PRESERVING and MAINTAINING, actually sends us ULTRASOUND bleeps at the rate of 30/sec, same frame rate as digital video...are we being filmed?

And of course ultrasound is associated with the BLUE spectrum of light/frequency.

GRBs folks are the SMOKING GUN that exposes the RUSE, that BOTH science and religion have conspired to VEIL?
YES of course.
The Vatican and the Euro-science it CONTROLLED in 1054 AD did NOT acknowledge the GRB that was VISIBLE to the NAKED EYE for 23 DAYS and 653 NIGHTS.
No record of the event...ALL THE CHURCH did was separate into EAST and WEST, 12 days after the fireworks display on July 4th, 1054?
And today SCIENCE is IGNORING the ROLE of GRB in knocking out our defense shields that allow in the BLUE LIGHT?

Hmm

Is there anything we can do?
Should we try?
Or go with the flow?
How shall we prepare?
Is the EARTH/our solar system in phase or out of phase with the big Kahuna in the sky?

Not even the manufactured judeao-christian sAIN'Ts who came marching in doing the GOOSESTEP can help us now?

Simple understanding of waveforms suggests we are NOT in PHASE.
We are out of phase.
Thus we are, like a petulant teenager, going through a phase.

How do we prepare for the 'phase' transition?

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: