FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Good Mason
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mâ$onic_G

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Impressive topic Reply with quote

At long last, something here genuinley worth responding to...

Excellent work by the posters...

Manly Hall on Rosicrucian background of Freemasonry (I read this through thoroughly)

Regarding all of this Catholic talk, I'm currently have in my possession, the two babylons, 2nd ed, written first around 1917.

Flicking through, there seem to be some interesting things, only I've yet had time to properly skim through it (it is a very dense book which would surely cause me some serious eye condition if I were to study it properly). I must say, as to exactly how Reverand Hislop could have attained all of those sources, never mind check them, is surely a mystery as it stands. Reading, maybe more shall be revealed...

There is a Masonic Lodge in my area - rather listen to the speculation, I'm intending to check it out for my self - not with someone elses research findings.

The talk of X-box 456 masons isn't that practical, for it merely raises an idea above my head:

HIM:"its the masons at the top. They're hidden. You'll never see them. Thats where all the evil is man"
ME: "and how can I check this"
HIM: "they're hidden. I've studied them and they're evil"

Such a dialogue isn't particularly helpful... for I remember a witty maxim from a while back which read:
Philosophy: questions that may never be answered
Religion: answers that may never be questionned

Surely I'm not the only one to realise that for all this talk of the CFR, RIOIA, Bildeberg group... unless we have sat in on these meetings, have real information leaked (not snuck up upon) or read founding material, followed leads and found hands in the cookie jar... it's mainly based on faith.

I've always found it funny that those who attempt to prove a conspiracy (theory) begin by seeing what everyone is saying. Reading the books of all these people, looking at the sources they suggested and then coming to the conclusion that the magic bullet they suggest really does explain all...

Drawing this back... I've seen a mason... I've seen through the eyes of a lens, a satanist... there clearly was a difference...
Mâ$onic_G

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Excuse the double post Reply with quote

Skeptic.org is quite a fun way of checking the credibility of what people are saying. If 'Illuminati' were some evil organisation that is sinister in detail, I fiind it hard to believe that information on them would be readily accessiable in any encyclopedia.

Albert Pike all the while seems an interesting character. I heard a fellow named David Rivero mention that he spoke 16 languages and was a lawyer. Nice stuff. As for the status; so it can work to prove his existence - point being?

I think its fair to say that the talk of his KKK connections was simply to mobilise Negro support for the mega-conspiracy.

I'm studying Mr Hall for myself. I listened to his talk on education that was on HOTT and found it enlightening. Following the link, I myself recently went vegetarian but it was more for selfish reasons than anything.

I do understand the emotional element anyhow. If we truly are a divine creation then not even talking about eating them, the animal abuse is disgusting.

We cry when it comes to executing the 'profane' but say nothing when it comes to animal experiment.

I'm not a dog but I saw a video clip of a man PUNCHING a DOG - for some reason, I could only think of that man standing over me in a detention centre. THere were also other awful examples of injecting animals. Why is there little talk of this?

Let me guess: " It's the masons that are treating the animals like this, and if we would just get rid of them..."

The problem with the super-theorists is that although they come from far and wide, they're all attended similar universities, been guided by the same curriculumns, and have studied the same type of syllabus. It masks control with the appearence of variety but if you were to follow it through, chances are it would end up with a 'who wrote the bible' type of tale.

This is from the masonic info anyhow:

Quote:
"Do not assume a conspiracy when simple stupidity will suffice."
Seen on Usenet

We've seen Texe Marrs described elsewhere on the web as "A self-styled apologist known for his sensationalistic, often poorly-documented and purely speculative claims. Disseminates conspiracy theories, hype, and other unbalanced information....".

"No one to blame! … That was why most people led lives they hated, with people they hated. … How wonderful to have someone to blame! How wonderful to live with one’s nemesis! You may be miserable, but you feel forever in the right. You may be fragmented, but you feel absolved of all the blame for it. Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame."
Erica Jong (b. 1942), U.S. author.

A popular figure on the lecture circuit, New Age David Icke will try to convince you that your problems aren't really your fault but rather that of a huge, world-wide conspiracy. While his web presence hides much of his message in socially-acceptable (and eagerly sought) new-age inanity, his actual beliefs are far more dark. There are a couple of web sites (here and here and here) where you can find glimpses of his concepts but the primary site for information on Mr. Icke ("New Age Guru Peddles Old Lies") is the well-respected "Public Eye". It is must reading! We'd also note that a search on the Anti-Defamation League reveals they follow this "New Age Anarchist" and we found this site pretty comical, despite the seriousness of the topic.

One site explains: "Icke says this unelected Global Elite own or control the major global banks, the multinational companies, the drug companies, the global media, the armament companies, the world market in hard drugs, the security services and the institutions of government. Working through the global secret society network, such as the upper levels of the Freemasons and others, the Elite constantly manipulate wars and the world economic and political system for their own ends." In fact, it appears that Mr. Icke rarely misses an opportunity to bash Freemasonry and more.

According to him, Masons killed JFK and Princess Diana as part of a ritual sacrifice. He says that the Masonic Paramedic team deliberately kept Diana in the tunnel until she died. Icke's theory about JFK is that he died a year later than we thought and that J.D Tippet's body was swapped for JFK's for a fake JFK autopsy. Evidence? Of course not.... He also claims that Scottish Rite Freemasons erected an obelisk near Dealey Plaza to celebrate the death of JFK.

In addition, Icke quotes James Shelby Downard as saying "Masonry does not believe in murdering a man in just any old way and in the JFK assassination it went to incredible lengths to make this heinous act correspond to the ancient fertility oblation of the Killing of the King". We're glad that David knows who killed President Kennedy: perhaps he'll be able to get the U.S. government to thank him for providing that information....

Icke's book (above) also provides quite a bit more information for your "enlightenment"! As one web poster explained it: "His main point is that the world is being run by reptilian extraterrestrials who suck human blood, and that people like Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, and the Queen of England are shape-changing reptiles from that ancient cold-blooded family line. His proof? None, except for the occasional wild rantings of the crayon-wielding crowd who attend his lectures and confess that they too ran into somebody who turned into a reptile in Wal-Mart one time." And added to the list, according to an article in the April, 2001 Evening Standard (UK) were also country singers Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie! Hmmmm....

AND BY THE WAY
While we really do love the very unique way that Mr. Icke's supporters regularly write to say that obviously we're afraid of him and he's clearly telling the truth. This is because, they say, proven through 'the attention you've given him' or by 'your attempts to discredit him'.
The facts: Mr. Icke does quite well discrediting himself. He doesn't need our help.

And, more importantly, there are nearly 350 other pages on this site. This single page about their idol has taken about .029% (not 29% but less than 3 one-hundreth of ONE percent) of our interest.
Now really: do you honestly think that's a LOT of attention?
If you do, that explains why you accept his hypotheses....
Conspiracy theorists (and sometimes religious intolerants) like to point to the "Eye in the Pyramid" in the Great Seal of the United States and on the U. S. Dollar Bill as being evidence of a Masonic conspiracy.
The simple fact is that the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol.

The 'Eye of Providence', sometimes referred to in Masonic ritual as the "All-Seeing Eye" (of Deity) is found in the ritual of most jurisdictions, reminding a Mason that his words and deeds are being judged by the Supreme Architect of the Universe. The pyramid appears in the ritual of some (not all) jurisdictions and represents the great builders of the past. However, their combined usage is essentially non-existent except by a few fanciful representations done by individuals whose imagination has soared beyond that of the black text ritual. There is NO 'official' combination of the eye and the/a pyramid!
Mâ$onic_G

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: My kind of masonry Reply with quote

by Kenneth H. Hooley

Among the Craft, very little is known about the origins of Freemasonry; the designed purpose of its exoteric, or outer work; and even less about the esoteric aspect of its ritualistic work.

How better to begin than to open the First Great Light in Masonry to page one.[1] “In the beginning God created” the ‘Above’ and the ‘Below’. “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And God said, ‘Let there be light; and there was Light’” Thus is stated two Divine Laws: (1) the Hermetic Law: “as above, so below; as within, so without”; and (2), a corollary of the first; the Law of Duality.

The six days of Creation is really a declaration of the evolutionary-devolutionary process which governs all of Creation, including the destiny of the Soul of Man.

Then follows the story of Adam’s creation and his ouster from the Garden of Eden. Symbolically, Eden was that temporary state of suspension, of inaction, before the inbreathing of the Spirit of God upon His “waters”. Eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil was a programmed necessity. It was a predestined event. The moment Adam partook of that sacrament two things happened: (1) He became subject to two conflicting inner drives: the constructive and the destructive; (2) He became subject to the Law of Personal Responsibility for his choices, i.e. his actions. Thus, did God launch Man upon the long road towards his eventual destiny; eternal salvation as God’s co-creator, or eternal oblivion as the price of refusal to accept his builder’s responsibilities.

Thus, from the beginning, was created the Inner and the Outer; the Above and the Below. From the beginning Man, like Prometheus has been bound to that necessity. Also, like Prometheus, Man’s only unbinding from the limits of the Lower Law will come through his total obedience of the Higher Law wherein lies a FREEDOM never promised by Satan and all of his ruffians. He must curb his “undue passions” by the horizontal plane of the Level. He must erect his aspiring goals heavenward by the perfect vertical of the Plumb Line. Thus, the Mason may complete the work of the Entered Apprentice and the Fellowcraft by the completion of the Right Angle.

The Master Mason degree is a representation of the finished Work. It is the transformation of the Right Angle into the Right Triangle by connecting the ends of the horizontal and the vertical planes with the Hypotenuse, a representation of Infinity. It represents the completion of the “Temple Not Made with Hands”. And in that completion is found the “Philosopher’s Stone”, or the True Word of the Master Mason. Yet, as we all know, we are invested with a substitute word. Why, then, are we faced with this disappointing climax?

The answer is that each Entered Apprentice must first build his horizontal level. Each Fellowcraft must erect his vertical pillar of goals and aspirations; set his “Jacob’s Ladder” thereupon; and climb, rung by rung of experience, until he arises to that level where he may find that Special Path which leads to the building of his “hypotenuse”. This is God’s evolutionary Law. There is no possibility of escape. His only option is unthinkable: Drown in the depths of eternal oblivion!

Because of the foregoing, we can better understand that subjective disciplines have two aspects. Remember the Law of Duality! One is the objective, exoteric, or outer appearances. The other is the hidden, esoteric, or inner obscure meanings. Esoteric philosophy obscures inner truth, in part by necessity, and in part by deliberate purpose.

Freemasonry also has an esoteric aspect and its exoteric work. The esoteric aspect is embodied by its secret signs, tokens, and ritual. The ritual is really a type of Ancient Mystery Play.[2] Its plot is the age-old Legend of the Fall of Man. The Legend also intimates the existence of a Path by which Man may re-arise to sublime heights, if he will accept the challenge and successfully run the gauntlet. This plot and the Sacred Law is basic to all time-tested religions. This is the common bond by which Masonic Brethren may kneel about the Three Great Lights in Masonry and offer up their supplications to Deity. In this manner fraternal harmony is established within the Craft. In this fashion acceptability of The Craft is established in outer society.

Let me quote from “The Meaning of Masonry” by W. L. Wilmshurst, an English Mason of high rank who bridged the 19th and 20th centuries. By the depth of his insight into the subjective nature of Masonry, and by his manner of expression we may well suspect that he was also a Spiritual Mason, as well. This book is a “must” for every Master Mason who is strongly drawn towards the goal of esoteric, or Spiritual Masonry.

From page 5: “. . . It seems taken for granted that reception into the Order will automatically be accompanied by an ability to appreciate forthwith and at its full value all that one there finds. The contrary is the case, for Masonry is a veiled and cryptic expression of the difficult science of spiritual life, and the understanding of it calls for a special an informed guidance on one hand, and on the other a genuine and earnest interest on the part of those seeking to be instructed;. . . not infrequently one finds the Brethren discontinuing their membership because they find that Masonry means nothing to them and that no explanation or guidance is vouchsafed to them . . .”[3] Brethren, harken to those words! Investiture of the “substitute” Master Mason’s Word is a disappointment. Future generations can never find out the “right” within any Masonic body. The originators of Freemasonry never vested that special knowledge within their creation!

Spiritual Initiates of authentic Arcane Secret Societies were the founders of Freemasonry. It seems that they labored at least two centuries, evolving operative guild masonry of the Middle Ages into what became Freemasonry as it emerged about the middle of the 17th century. These illumined men foresaw the coming of the Renaissance, its special opportunity for Man, and its singular needs. They built into Freemasonry the basic idealism and moral requirements which they knew to be essential to the success of the work Freemasonry was to perform. However, they reserved exclusively to themselves the esoteric, Arcane process which was and still is required to realize the goal which the True Word of the Master Mason signifies. In the words of Wilmshurst: “I emphasize that the method was necessarily to be not a haphazard, but scientific one”.[4] It is interesting to note that, in Europe, after the appearance of Freemasonry, many of the Arcane Societies required that their applicants be Masons, Primitive or Speculative.[5] However, in the United States Masonic membership has never been an admission requirement.

The esoteric aspect of Freemasonry was designed to operate on two planes. The first plane is that of the collective, or group function. The second plane is that of the inner being of the individual Mason. Wilmshurst emphasizes this in his “Meaning of Masonry”: “. . .’Know thyself!’ was the injunction inscribed over the portals of ancient Temples of Initiation, for with that knowledge was promised the knowledge of all secrets and all mysteries. And Masonry was designed to teach knowledge much deeper, vaster and more difficult than is popularly conceived. The wisest and most advanced of us is perhaps still but an Entered Apprentice at this knowledge, however high his titular rank. Here and there may be one worthy of being hailed as a Fellow-Craft in the true sense. The full Master Mason - the just man made perfect who has actually travelled the entire path, endured all its tests and ordeals, and becomes raised into conscious union with the Author and Giver of Life and able to mediate and impart that life to others - is at all times hard to find.”[6]

Every coin has two sides. This is but another vernacular statement of the Law of Duality. It is universal and all pervading. The Supreme Architect designed Man to conquer his external environment and to expand it in evolutionary fashion by use of his five physical senses and objective mind. But he also endowed Man with a subconscious capacity to function as a bridge which crosses the obscure boundary between the outer material world and the unseen inner spiritual world. Likewise, the originators of Freemasonry designed our Fraternity to perform a double function: (1) To supply and apply the idealistic and ethical mortar for securely binding the unfolding social organizations of Man on the West side of the foreseen Renaissance; (2) To serve as the concealed connector to the illuminated Spiritual Initiates and their Arcane Societies. This last point is affirmed by Wilmshurst: “. . . Nevertheless to point to that path of self-perfecting to those who care and dare to follow it . . . modern Speculative Masonry was instituted. . . .”[7]

Source: -
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/may05/twofold_nature_of_freemason.htm

Hypnosis n. artificially induced state of relaxation in which the mind is more than usually receptive to suggestion.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may reveal more about Free Masonry than anything:

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
noplacebo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i think you are correct ormond all these leaders of iran, saudi arabia, the united kingdom and europe, do have something in common which makes them cooperate, and that is power, and the corrupting influence of power to stay in power for as long as possible. one of the greatest and most powerful tools still used and cultivated to this day by all these people, is mystery, a franchise on the hereafter,known as organised religion, as well as all its schisms and offshoots, marx famously said "religion is the opium of the people" while we are pondering we do not act. the real power brokers, the men who control the wealth on this planet, proper shadowy characters, forever wear coats of many colours (incase of i.d parade) they come in mason colour, illuminati colour, and so on, these people are in a position of power because they control wealth, and this is a relatively tenious position,considering all that is against them, therefore it is neccesary for them to behave as if its the occult that is the basis of their power,neat trick,but its always wealth that bails them out never the occult. it has the added benefit that the excuse for humanity that follow them and do their dirty work buy this, and history tells us what men devoted to these closeted ideas can get up to.true spirituality(i believe) lies within each of us, not within satanic or any other rites or whatever, but within, you and i. these secret organisations teach us to worship - without, and not within. it is the precusor to giving away your money your power your freedom .
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Holy or wholey trinity? Reply with quote

Up until now, intelligence has been the weak sister amongst intelligence, will and love. This triad of fundamental principles exists to allow man to balance them out so that they become more useful together than they are separately.

The synergy that will result from the judicious use of all of these forces will provide man with the werewithal to discover and employ those aspects of self that are required to get to the "next level".

You do not have to turn your back on the use of power (will) as that is very dangerous and counter-productive. You need only determine the usefulness that the exercise of power can have for your own requirements and nothing more. That requires intelligence. The love part involves respecting the rights of others and provides the boundary that must exist to delimit the extent of the exercise of the will.

noplacebo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"up until now" peter, is there something we should know about?, are we becoming more intelligent,? is there something new from without that we should invest our spirituality in? mmmh i dont think so, peter you are a very together guy from what ive read, hopefully youre driving your own vehicle and writing your own maps, good for you man ,but your tow bar wont hold the rest of us,we are gonna have to take our chances in this snakepit, i love your higher aesthetic ideals man,i do, but in this timeframe they are the other side of the evil satanic coin, and both are being used for the same ends by the intelligent ,if its a battle of ideas we wil lose, even if they are lovely ideas, more ideas will reinforce and lend credence to the ones we already have, and we all realise how much we are already trying to escape this canalised thinking of others ideas,ala indoctrination, schooling(one shoal), uni-versity(one wave). there is only one way to change anything and thats the hard way, by changing ourselves,NOTHING else will, thinking about it acheives nothing, but by doing it, by changing our perception we change everything, bit by magnificent bit.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: You're all right (on one side, at least) Reply with quote

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I am solidly in agreement with your position as it confirms my perceptions to the hilt. Cool

We observe the tumult and the chaos that surrounds us and we need only realize that this is the necessary part of the equation that will allow our variables to achieve the required magnitude and momentum.

"Up to now" need only refer to our temporal awareness of how things are arranging themselves for our purposes. At my age (54), I have seen a world go from the bucolic to the frenetic. The rest is just my "changing" perspective on what I am aware of. You are spot on when you say that you cannot change others and especially that you MUST change yourself.

That is our purpose and our proposal.

No placebo indeed......only the genuine article Idea

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: its like, I mean, ya know, ummm, uhhh Reply with quote

noplacebo wrote:
"up until now"

we all realise how much we are already trying to escape this canalised thinking of others ideas,

is one of the most astute observations that I have had the pleasure to read

Very Happy

noplacebo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"up until now"(?) , looks like i answered my own question peter, thanks for pointing that out , nice,one. via-"we observe the tumult and the chaos that surrounds us and we only need to realize that this is the necessary part of the equation that will allow our variables to achieve the required magnitude and momentum." we find the mirrors we need ,like two people sitting atop different hills find that they are tryng to describe the same location but from different viewpoints,this realisation has raised my vibration , and am thus better equipped as a traveller as a result, change your perspective and you change your position.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: I want to take you higher.... Reply with quote

And that is the purpose of creative opposition during verbal exchange. Opposition in the sense of being opposite one another, of course. This allows for a "complete" view of the situation, creating a synergy from the combination of perspectives and awareness. As long as you take what you need and leave the rest, the vibe just keeps getting higher and higher until you get to the "next" level.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:
I believe all roads eventually lead to the Vatican, whether apparent or not - they are all working together and the rest is just drama for the masses...something had to replace religion as they try to keep our mind from seeing what is in plain sight.

What else is there for the 'greatest lie ever told?"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was Roman Catholic (son of God)."

What do you guys think about all of this information in the context of the time periods in which they occured?

Vatican and Switzerland are the only two countries in the world that have SQUARE flags.

Freemasonry is all about being righteous and square.
Geometry is the name of the cosmic game...
And yes the Rosicrucian are also to be found in the UN.

But it is the SwiSS that interest me at this time.
The numbers all seem to add up.
Many are esoterically significant.

Quote:
Constitution of Switzerland

Each canton has its own constitution, legislature, government and courts.[4] Most of the cantons' legislatures are unicameral parliaments, their size varying between fifty-eight and two hundred seats. A few legislatures are general assemblies known as Landsgemeinden. The cantonal governments consist of either five or seven members, depending on the canton.[5] For the names of the institutions, see List of legislative and executive councils of the Cantons of Switzerland.
The Swiss Federal Constitution declares the cantons to be sovereign to the extent their sovereignty is not limited by federal law.[4] The 26 cantons also retain all powers and competencies not delegated to the Confederation by the Constitution. Most significantly, the cantons are responsible for healthcare, welfare, law enforcement and public education; they also retain the power of taxation. The cantonal constitutions determine the degree of autonomy accorded to the municipalities, which varies but almost always includes the power to levy taxes and pass municipal laws. The sizes of the cantons vary from 37 km² to 7,105 km²; the populations vary from 15,471 to 1,244,400.

No matter how hard they try, the guilty always leave clues.
But these clues are based on primal numbers, they are circumstantial, yet these are clues that are capable of transcending time and space.

I found the fact Switzerland consists of 26 cantons, and its unofficial Motto rather interesting: "Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno" (Latin)
English: One for all, all for one
German: Einer für alle, alle für einen
French: Un pour tous, tous pour un
Italian: Uno per tutti, tutti per uno
Romansh: In per tuts, tuts per in

26 Cantons whose motto is ONE for all, all for ONE.

Some folks feel that there is only ONE god and its Hebrew equivalent is equal to 26.
And that would be the ONE god called YHVH or YHWH = 26
remember V and W had a similar value**.

Y - 10
H - 5
V - 6
H - 5

** Six or sechts in the german language sounds like sex to me.
Laughing

namaste

Raphael

the 5th Musketeer
Laughing

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: