FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Our Future Vision: Full Spectrum Liberty -inc. Audio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
navari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navari wrote:
In the spirit of FSL, think about the "opposite" of
Network-centric warfare?....

....or perhaps, how we can leverage NCW
for OUR benefit?

The DOD has been undergoing a radical transformation of late, something
Rumsfeld calls the "Doctrine of Transformation." Of the many goals, this
transformation process is intended to create small highly efficient military
units that are highly responsive, mobile and self-contained. The military
brass learned that they can accomplish these goals leveraging a number
of strategies and tactics, but what I am focused on here is NCW.

In a network-centric theater, all networked theater personnel are "aware" of not only where
every other "friendly" is and what they are doing, but they also know where
every "foe" is and what they are doing. For example, you might have
a tank commander who on a single computer screen will be able
to view what every tank can view, where they are on the battlefield and
what they are doing. On the other hand, a tank grunt will be able to
see what every other tank grunt in his group sees, where they are
and what they are doing. It creates a total view of the battlefield by
everyone on the battlefield. Decision-making is pushed down onto
individual tank units, creating more agile networked groups with
responsibilities disaggregated across each member of the group.

The IMPORTANT thing here is that the military learned that an evenly
matched network force obliterates the non-networked forces. Information
sharing and decision making sharing lead to a disaggregated force that is
highly agile and effective, meeting the goals laid-out as part of the
Doctrine of Transformation.

Just a side note, but I find it interesting that the only real institution in our
society that is moving toward a networked disaggregated decision making
infrastructure is the military?
Isn't that fascinating? All other major
public and private institutions are moving toward a highly aggregated centralized
paradigm where information is NOT shared. Perhaps the military has
learned just how effective a disaggregated force can be, but due to
its inherent structure it is not fearful of takeover by the common soldier.
Unfortunately, these fears are very real in just about every other
institution.

So, what I am suggesting here is that WE leverage the military model as
part of an FSL framework. In fact, to a certain extent, we already are - it
is called the Internet.

So, I am suggesting an approach that involves what one might call Network
Centric Oversight
(of the public domain) - NCO. It seems to me that
in this modern world of politics, private and psuedo-private entitites, we -
the public - need much more advanced and coordinated oversight tactics
to protect our interests. For example, I believe in the first audio I flippantly
mentioned placing camera's inside the police department and streaming
the audio/video onto public websites for constant monitoring. Well, I
wasn't necessarily intending to be that flippant. It seems that if we
are going to be able to protect our self-interests, then this level of oversight
may in fact be something that should be contemplated. Perhaps we should think
about leveraging Rumsfeld's Doctrine of Transformation by calling
it the "Doctrine of Transparency." Hence, an FSL approach
might be one which includes moving toward this
system of total oversight and transparency of government. This is where
I would suggest our debate should be focused, not on misdirected ways
of overseeing the public.

Of course, all of this material is provided as additional food for thought.
I have by no means thought this through enough to argue the merits of
this thinking against anyone else's thoughts. Further, this is not intended
to be provided as a mandate, or a plan. My goal of providing my thoughts on
this forum is to engage others and continue the discussion. I think laying the
seeds of a different future is what is most important to me now. As I don't believe
we will be able to achieve a future other than the one that has been planned
for unless we are able to visualize it.

Overall, the bottom line of what I am saying is that I think all we have to
do is work together in small coordinated networked units and we can obtain
the oversight necessary to protect our interests. But we must be strategic
and focused. While we have the network infrastructures today, we have
not yet effectively leveraged it. The good news is, I think we are much
closer to regaining leverage (over public officials) than we realize, but I also don't think
we will get there if we do not begin to operate smartly. Howard
Rheingold's Smart Mobs site is the only place I've found that begins to
address these concepts. Folks may also wanna check out Howard's book of the
same name.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navari:

I recommend watching "Why We Fight" a BBC Documentary for more on why the DoD has 'decentralized' which has nothing to do with progress and everything to do with $$. Essentially, by farming out jobs that the Armed Forces used to do for themselves, they have created a huge money pit out of which they can further concentrate wealth in the hands of private contractors (i.e. Halliburton, KBR & Bechtel) as the money that formerly was spent on soldiers is now spent on private contractors.

"Nothing is what it seems - and everything is all about the almighty $."
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The North American Union - Full Spectrum Dominance system - what we can and must do about it.

I need your help. Everyone who can contribute information and references to this thread, I will put it together in a form that Joe Repubican and Jane Democrat who've never heard of all this yet can read and understand in one sitting, in .PDF format. When I've done that I'll post the .PDFs on this thread, and http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18514#18514 so everyone can download them where ever you are and distribute them too. When we have all the info packaged, I'll pay for and create a web site for it, too.

Texas and California are on point to be the gateway states to nailing down these new changes in law as they introduce them, a piece at a time.

In terms of action, I'm not going to just write this up and distribute from my chair on the web--I'll start an organization here in Houston, and another in Austin (State Capitol), and take this to City Council and State Legislative sessions. These are things that WE can do where ever we live.

So please, contributors from Mexico, Canada, the US, are especially encouraged to send how it's coming down in your countries. The US media doesn't report detailed news from Mexico, Canada, or anyplace else (including the US!). We can help each other pull the plug on this shit.
The wars, the 'war on terror'/'war on drugs', and the lost list of bullshit boils down to this---this is their goal, GLOBAL TOTALITARIAN STATE with no more votes, no more rights.

The NAU isn't about improving our lives or standard of living -- it's the establishment of a totalitarian system in which there will be no public vote, no private property, and no rights.

Zak, and others have frequently complained 'why don't we get off our asses and DO SOMETHING', and this is THE most important real work we can do. This has to be done and get traction BEFORE the 2008 US election.
The candidate they will be ramming throuh will be the IMPLEMENTOR OF THIS AGENDA for 2010-2012. Our only hope is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

As Noakes said, MSM in Britain has a gag order on any reporting of what the EU really is. This is true in the US, Canada, and Mexico too. I do not expect presenting information at City Council or Legislature to be covered by the local TV or newspaper, but by god, we can get the reports of politicians reaction OUT through internet, and radio, until they HAVE to say something about it because tens of thousands of people will know.

The time to ACT IS NOW, since we currently have internet access, and cannot yet be arrested for speaking up lawfully at City Council and State Government levels.

WE MUST LET THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
They still need public consent, and their approach is to get it past the public in bits so nobody will understand what we're agreeing to, a bit at a time.

Please contribute anything you find documented and related to the NAU, NAFTA, CAFTA, and the series of treaties quietly signed by the Presidents of of the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: On Liberty and Direct Democracy Reply with quote

Quote:
On Liberty, Freedom and Direct Democracy

Quote:
Obeylittle and Truthseeker quotes are taken from HERE and HERE
MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Fintan, very well said. Isn't this the way they have been doing it in Switzerland for a long long time? The government/politicians have basically no power and the people have all the power?
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Direct Democracy Reply with quote

Direct Democracy?

In another thread in April ("Branch of VA tech thread"), I posted comments relevant to DD, about how we all were maybe distracted by the voter fraud crap to much:

So, what about Decentralization of Power? In this (fake) democracy, isn't this what the INFORMATION REVOLUTION was supposed to be about, not about being able to track sports scores 24x7 as well as workers (as well as the Boss) being on-call 24x7 as well?I don't know if this has been discussed in other threads, but I'm beginning to wonder if the main reason all that STOLEN ELECTION and VOTER MACHINE FRAUD (as well as not having open-sourced voting software & only 1 main corporate vendor) was a psyop so that the public would never trust voter technology again. As a naive idealistic citizen in the late 1990s, I fully expected to be able to vote by World Wide Web by 2004 or 2008 by the latest. That sure F*CK hasn't and won't happen. If the voter scams & psyops hadn't happened, by the 2008 election, the cost of any no-name candidate to get on local,state, & national ballots OR promote him or herself would have dropped to thousands of dollars, not millions. If the financial & psychological barriers to entry to being an actual CITIZEN lowered significantly, maybe our federal & state officials would be slightly lesser thieves. Hell, I would trust a COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED ELECTORAL SYSTEM more than the one we have today.

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who do voters vote to? Anywhere, to a central government.

Where did governments come from and who really runs and owns them? My trip to District of Columbia in 1977 showed me a city built and owned by the Plutocratic elite that had all the land and wealth of the land all along, since their forefathers were handed land grants by the Crown and East India Company to develop vast tracts for cotton and tobacco, primarily.

I found Washington DC, America's 'green zone' has a creepy energy to it. I'd been places where social elitism and wealth are flaunted and lauded...but the dissonant vibe I felt in DC was the elitism of power. They like to think in 'big' terms that dwarf's human scale. There's no place in America that feels exactly like DC. I didn't care for it.

paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As a naive idealistic citizen in the late 1990s, I fully expected to be able to vote by World Wide Web by 2004 or 2008 by the latest

It can still happen. Who cares for their election if we make our own.

Call it the world election. You must include your name for your vote to count.

I call that open and fair.
________
Medical marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by paradox on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paradox wrote:
Quote:
As a naive idealistic citizen in the late 1990s, I fully expected to be able to vote by World Wide Web by 2004 or 2008 by the latest

It can still happen. Who cares for their election if we make our own.

Call it the world election. You must include your name for your vote to count.

I call that open and fair.

THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE ATTENTION is to convince everyone NOT TO VOTE.

If everyone knows that nobody voted then anything they would say is obviously a LIE.

Convince everyone (& I mean EVERYONE except hospitals - no airports, no mail, no telephones, NOTHING but go meet your neighbor) not to work for one day - that will get attention too.
navari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:
Convince everyone (& I mean EVERYONE except hospitals - no airports, no mail, no telephones, NOTHING but go meet your neighbor) not to work for one day - that will get attention too.

How about an American Block Party? Smile
Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct Democracy HMMM?
I do believe that in the world we are in today this sounds like the media controlled being lead towards disaster.
NOW if we play by their game then we will understand that they hide their indiscretions through a corporate structure.
The Power Elite class do not work as individuals but as corporate entities with interest therein.
I do believe if we all wish to combat this disease inflicting our society then individuals may also may have to play their game to defeat them.
The massive Globalization project suceeds because they hide behind Corporate Personhood.
So I do believe we may have to do the same. It sounds like a bad sci-fi flick but if individuals along with willing parties began to incorporate and made contracts within their own circles then we all may do the same and start to take back this power vacuum.
Contractual agreements between individuals that may even be communities who hold land assets and some financial worth. This is what they do and have been doing for a while.
Direct Democracy may be nothing more than the power of any Corporate individuals self worth. Communities may allign themselves with other corporate individuals to create a more potent power block.
I know this sounds wierd or creepy but I also hope you all understand the true dilemma we find ourselves in today.
In order to redirect the system people must be united but if we associate ourselves loosely through the electoral process then we are all singular.
If we bind ourselves in a Lawfull union then we become stronger and also may venture forth to find other unions to allign ourselves.

We may not want to eliminate the corporation but use this very thing to make everyone non-complicit in the same capacity they see themselves.
Just a thought.
In this way we as people will all become mini corporations and larger corporate entities contractually in order to fight powers that have been built for at least hundreds of years.
Every person is a corporation or signed into one.
Forget about political corporate unions because it is a surface issue.
The individual Him/Her self must become a corporate entity or a part of one.
AGAIN, I know I sound like a lunatic but this is exactly how the world is going.
If we decide to seize power then we must do this as Lawful Citizens with contractual agreements between us.
My land can be taken away because I leave it up to the Corporate entity called the STATE.
I say that individuals must come together in their own self interest to create our own little Oligopoly just like them.
Of course there are many variables therein and is not as simply as I state it.
I understand the idea of individual freedom but wish to pose an alternative to the same dilemma we find ourselves.
All becomes the same university debate which I have become really sick. I do believe since some say we are all numbers and corporate entities anyway then why not create contracts between ourselves in self interest in order to become blocks of power.
People have done this many times on the internet through information dissemination so why not create multi facetted organizations that lead to the beliefs of individuals in which everyone has a common interest.
I think I sound niave but these people do it every day, dont they?
I would like to here some thoughts on this.
Thank you
Idea

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blocks of assest holders who retain their self worth but contribute as a percentage or share holder to the main entity.
In this way we block any encroachment upon our jurisdiction.
Just as communities similarly are set up now but without the taxation issues of the individual.
If they wish to tax us for our individual freedom then we can differ this towards the corporation.
Is this not what they are doing?
I hold a state ID and by 2008 may hold a Federal ID no?
Well I speak of succession as a legal term where it does not accur in reality but by happenstance.
Is this not what they are doing?
They are using legal jargin to usurp the ideals we have held dear.
I say go outside their jurisdiction through corporate law and form blocks of people who wish to be incorporated into a strong entity.
Yes this deals with trust and infultration but this is why we have contractual agreements.
Just going through the thought process.
Direct Democracy will have to ensure the process.
The only way to trust the outcome without infultration is through corporate contractual agreements.
We must understand that we have all become or have been an asset of the state in which we are in so why not bind ourselves in a union of liberation.

Again I will wait your responses.
I would like to read Navari since he is responsible for "Full spectrum Liberty"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: