FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: CIA Blinks! (Jim Fetzer Show)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mayor Bloomingdale's Sez
there are specific parts of the City where access is limited, such as Hunts Point in the Bronx and Sunset Park, Brooklyn

Does he mean Wifi or is this a last mile problem? There's probably a lot of weird copper in NYC. In the Virgin Islands we've had good results with Etherloop, developed by Elastic Networks bought out by Paradyne and refined into ReachDSL.: "ReachDSL provides simultaneous POTS and broadband data services over even the worst loop plant and premises wiring imaginable. ReachDSL easily delivers reliable high-speed services on unloaded or misloaded loops to customers that no other DSL technology can reach, with data rates up to 2.2 Mbps. [...] ReachDSL provides the only performance guarantee in the industry, with a guaranteed 256 Kbps at a distance of 18,000 feet. However, distances of over 60,000 Kbps have been attained with ReachDSL products without the use of repeaters or amplifiers."

The last sentance doesn't seem to make any sense but I think I know what they meant to say and the rest of it sounds good. ;-)

Pushing old copper to the max. I had Etherloop over unconditioned (so they said) POTS for awhile, bridge-to-router 1500MTU (I cancelled my previous wireless provider when they suddenly insisted I switch to PPPoE) and it performed well, about ~6,000ft from the CO, I could get ~120kB/s with TCP, I set up an aggressive UDP stream to test the real downstream limit and it peaked at ~145kB/s. Unlike STD-DSL's per-cable span subscriber limit, Etherloop trains and retrains its RF spectrum with quiet listen periods to adapt, minimize crosstalk and in really bad conditions degrades more gracefully than 'sink or swim' DSL. They went to ReachDSL 'GrandSLAM' after I left them so I have no report on that.

Though I no longer on the service, I kept a pair of Etherloop modems -- the Elastic and Stormport models have a CPE jumper/dipswitch so you can set one to master, the other as slave, and roll your own Etherloop bridge over any unpowered span of wire.

Wu Li wrote:
I have a keen knowledge of the workings of Telecommunications in MANHATTAN(I am the Senior OSP/ISP Engineer of the Northeast as a title in my company). I know that with a few key buildings which hold the main hubs of TCOM international these so called Terrorists could have brought the world to it's knees. This is another reason that most people should be looking OUTSIDE THE BOX when thinking about 9/11.

Careful what you say these days my friend, they're coming close to outlawing common sense. Anyone who saw the second plane hit already has enough evidence for reasonable doubt to get Bin Laden & Co. off the hook, the folk who supposedly "hate our freedoms." The plane which dodged Lady Liberty to finish off the other Trade Center. All fall down.

Wu Li wrote:
My latest project through this involvement is building wireless networks through underground transportation routes (including the NYCSUBWAY SYSTEM) and park WIFI development. The parks have been the most fun for me.
I had much fun along with three or four other engineers in mapping out and engineering all of Central Park in NYC. While doing this I learned so much about that parks history.

Are you one of those network geeks riding on the top of train cars, then? In the subway you'd have to duck a lot.

For eight months while waiting for construction power (land use permit yadda) we covered a section of the island with a 80211b client and AP on a pole stuck in the dirt powered by a couple of car batteries in a plastic bucket in a tiny cave up a small cliff. On battery change day (twice a week, switch over to other battery, swap with fresh-charged one) it always seemed to be raining. We called it 'guerilla technology'.

Wu Li wrote:
We all can live as equals within our jurisdictions because at some point it will be the individual communities/municipalities that will allow/disallow the traffic herin. This to me is the information superhighway at it's best.
We all must start to look at big business as our own business and start to take back governance. After all we are the arbiters of our own fate.

I'd love to see the day when people take in their news with as much careful consideration as they select their food. And if any person on the street is called to jury duty and some shaggy DA is trying to convict someone on the basis of something in the ethereal 'email' or 'found on your hard drive', they'll place the burden of proof where it belongs, so pedestrian evil hackers cannot trivially frame people and rule the world. That's why I love the idea of spam, it demonstrates to everyone that email can be easily forged.

___
We're sorry... but due to circumstances beyond our control
you are master of your fate, and captain of your soul
Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is unfortunate!
Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would add that no one here even has a clue.
You tell me?
I do not think so or it would be a piece of 9/11 dogma.
Wouldnt it?
Maybe now? Laughing

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean to tell me after years these Terrorists do not know where these main HUBS of Telecommunications are?
I dont think so!!
Give me a break.
So 9/11 was an inside job very simply!!

Who would like to question me on these facts?
I think you may be false.
OHHH I guess these people were benevolent and want the infidels to win HUH?
This is great!! Surprised Laughing Mad Razz Laughing
I am not worried :roll:
What a joke upon the American people Mad Shocked Very Happy

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Tamil Nadu
http://www.miauk.com/
This is not to long is it?
Globalization and the end of national sovereignty is a front for userption.

DrewTerry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people are afraid to speak the truth then everyone will continue to believe the lies. To me, being 'careful what you say' is tantamount to co-conspiratorial complicity with the PTB that we know are behind the bullshit 'terrorist' regime. Fuck that bullshit.

"I would rather die standing than on my knees."
Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:
If people are afraid to speak the truth then everyone will continue to believe the lies. To me, being 'careful what you say' is tantamount to co-conspiratorial complicity with the PTB that we know are behind the bullshit 'terrorist' regime. Fuck that bullshit.

"I would rather die standing than on my knees."

I live in NYC but my heart is in Vermont.
Some day I will move there and live in peace.
This is my dream. Unless someone gets me first for my big mouth Laughing
My greatest spiritual experience was in a town called Sunderland near Manchester. In this place I also fell in Love.
AHHH!
I am not to scared of much.
Thank you Drew.

CB_Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Posting on Behalf of TJ Reply with quote

Posting on Behalf of TJ:

Despite mostly positive feedback for me by other Fintan Forum members, and after Fintan's recent attacks on others & me, Fintan Dunne banned me as a Forum member with no explanation. Yet Fintan still lists my "TJ" username as a Forum member. Is he disingenuous & deceptive?

Fintan did this in the midst of my late-Saturday replies to several Fintan Forum members’ positive feedback & PMs -- complimenting me for advancing discussions in his Forum & for my “detachment” in responding to the “slings and arrows” in Fintan’s attack audio & otherwise. Fintan didn’t reply to email asking for reasons.

Groucho Marx once said: “I’d never join any club that would have me as a member.” Wink But that’s not my way. As Fintan knows, counterattacking him for his attacks on others & me would have been easy -- and fun. But I agree with some of Fintan’s attacks (even some on me)! Wink And that’s not my way. So, “No,” I said...

The Divide & Conquer strategy of the 9/11 Cover-Up & PsyOp Perps has gone on long enough -– too long! I won’t advance this self-eating, self-feeding, self-defeating food fight in Fintan’s Forum or elsewhere. Quite the contrary. I counterintuitively connected Fintan & Fetzer because of the probable Fetzer-Fintan culture clash –- and to stop the deliberate, insidiously-fomented, post-9/11 “Clash of Civilizations.”

To remedy & solve the pre-math & after-math of 9/11, we may need to talk & work together – even as we stay independent. ‘Critical Mass’ for ‘Revolution Next’? Fintan’s 500 Forum members, Fetzer’s 500 Scholars for 9/11 Truth (minus those who ‘tried to destroy that group in order to save it,’ after the wrong Reverend Jones suggested a drink of his Kool-Aid) & Rick’s growing member numbers at www.911Researchers.com may be a good start. However, as indicated in Fintan’s Forum, my ‘lemonade’ may be a better solution Wink.

Regardless, maybe we need to ask: Is Fintan still so deeply steeped in the ‘9/11 Truth Wars’ food fights that he well investigated that he can't now separate himself from their tactics? How do we know when we’re becoming so full of ourselves that our eyes are turning brown (with me, this may be a congenital condition)? How do we increase media exposure for our ideas without compromising our principles? Is Fintan mistaken about some others & me? Are we unredeemable? Do we even need to be ‘redeemed’? How much ‘wheat’ should we discard with the ‘chaff’?

We’re all familiar with the concept of wolves in sheep's clothing. When needed, how does one reverse the process? To enter the wolves' den & get the emperors' pests to show us their not-so-new no-clothes? Is this what I’m doing (in part)? All the wile, hiding in plain site? Wilelessly disguised as who I am?

As some here know, I'm provocative toward 9/11 leaders & others in private. The best place from which to cause indigestion may be inside the belly of the beast. Shifting or shi*ting paradigms is a dirty, rotten job (and fun); but someone has to do it. Each & all of us can do this.

If the members of Fintan’s Forum want me to participate in his Forum, then you may want to tell Fintan, his Producer Kathy & others. If not, then that’s okay too. It’s Fintan’s & Kathy’s site, and I have no intent to interfere.

For those who sent me Private Messages in Fintan’s Forum, you should know that I no longer have access to those PMs. To the PMers & others, if you’d like to email or talk, then please send me a Private Message at www.911Researchers.com.

Let me know. Thanx. -–TJ.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew Terry,
I think most of us agree, the JFK assassination was in many ways an analogue of Sept 11.

You mentioned something a few pages back about hindsight vs. foresight and sarcasm. I think you misunderstood me. What I was pointing out was that after over a decade of activism calling for a "new investigation" on the Kennedy assassination, and after the Watergate crisis (partly fake, but Nixon was ruthless and a criminal), and the exposure of COINTELPRO, and the "abuses of the CIA" hearings by the contentious Church and Pike committees (of which findings were vetted by CIA itself) ... in the midst of all that and loss of public confidence in the govt to cleanse itself of corruption, Congress finally agreed to appoint a Committee on Assassinations.

I'd have to look more into that, but I'd assume the Committee was about the three or four major domestic assassinations John, Bobby, Martin, Malcolm as well as perhaps some foreign assassinations.

While I'm not an expert on this, I had heard from Ralph Schoenman that back in 1963 or 64, the moment that activists realized that Allen Dulles was being appointed to the Warren Commission, they KNEW then (if not before) that the investigation was all fixed, a scam. Also, they already knew that it was LARGE and that LARGE INSTITUTIONS were participating in the coverup by agreeing to mostly keep silent on contentious issues. Some people were not surprised by the assassination itself, but MOST probably were, since JFK was so wildly popular, AND yet deeply hated in other large circles. Some of these activists, who understood a lot of prior context, were probably not that surprised watching the whole process unfold.

So, what the American People and the World got out of that Committee on Assassinations was an on-the-face-of-it bizarre and improbable scientific study which, if accepted at face value, proved something. It proved a strong likelihood that someone else fired from the Grassy Knoll. This was solemnly stated on Television.

BIG WHOOP-DI-DO. As I learned recently from John Hankey, but as enough people certainly knew in 1976 as well as 1963, the existence of bullet "hits" on nearby objects (car, lawn, bystander, etc.), combined with a sensible rejection of the pseudo-scientific Single Bullet Theory, this brings the bullet count up to 10 or 13 ... or more. This is the "flurry of gunfire" that the newspapers reported. This alone proves that "someone" was on the Grassy Knoll, sans all the psuedo-scientific bullcrap. This means that the hearings -- insofar as this anyhow -- proved nothing and added nothing, except some visibility and perhaps some more widespread acknowledgement that there must have been other unknown shooters, in other words, a conspiracy. Who? Who knows. It was basically another dead end.

I'm not sure on how this narrative developed in the public mind, in the manner I'm aware of ordinary people "getting" 9-11 even without a full background, but whatever widespread acknowledgement arose as the result of these hearings, these gains may have been reversed (as a Crackpots' Day in Congress) when "flaws" in the Acoustic Study were "revealed".

What remained mostly obscured from public dialogue was that Mr. Dulles had been the head of the USA's Department of Assassinating Enemies of Power at the time of the crime, a.k.a. CIA (this must have been somewhat known, but not widely acknowledged, like the family child molester who's given a pass), and that Dulles (and his brother) were part of a network of American Criminals and Traitors who supported the Nazi SS during the war (maybe not fully known outside of govt, since some of the records were buried until 2000, but they were known by some). What remained obscured was the context, the Right Wing Anti-Communist Hate so strong it would kill a sitting President and subject America "Land of the Free" to a military coup, that the people in power held a political philosophy that they HATED Freedom and Democracy, and that this total hatred for common people (Cubans, Iranians, Vietnamese, Americans, everyone) propelled them to action.

For comparison on the "public viewpoint", I have to say that my own father was fairly well-read and sort of a political head for a common guy, but I do not recall (and I would!) any conversations in my home about Oswald or about the Nazi-CIA connection. My dad was mostly pro-military and pro-American power, though not fanatically so.

My point in stating this, Drew, is that I don't think this is merely 20/20 hindsight on my part. I think this was KNOWN (or mostly known) by key persons in 1963 as well as 1976. I don't know what year it was discovered that there was film of a Secret Service agent being ordered away from riding the back of JFK's limo. It is interesting how this film both IS and IS NOT public knowledge. It's IN the public, but it's not on TEE-VEE, so few know. (A high-school kid I know showed JFK ii to his class, i think with some initial skepticism from the teacher, but after that scene alone, all doubts were settled.)

I'll spare you another paragraph on what this means about Sept 11 and the theories about melting steel, CD, and the Boeing Question, and most importantly, where it leaves us insofar as any calls for a "new investigation" from any official circles.

One thing I might point out is that this Dulles/Nazi thing appears to be a multi-generational exercise. These men worked on this and possibly risked their lives (in the unlikely event they were caught and publicly exposed, or taken out by their own people, Mafia-style) knowing that their Fourth Reich Project could not come to full fruition in their lifetimes, but that it was something they evidently sought to hand down to their genetic posterity and their political descendants. While these CIA-Nazis were also undoubtably in it for personal gain, either they themselves, or the CIA's bosses -- Wall Street's capital firms and their global counterparts, the many-headed hydra -- was "looking deep into the future" envisioning an eventual Nazi Kingdom. (One of the blogs/books on this CIA-Nazi topic is entitled "The Nazi Hydra in America". Lots of spelling errors, very informative.)

One other thing I would like to mention (for certain folks on this thread and for visitors) is that the Dulles Bros. and their friends accomplished their activities WITHOUT the help of a bunch of ZIONISTS or JEWS (although I wouldn't put it beyond possibility for Mossad to have assisted). However, I think the Dulles Bros and Hunt, Sturgis, Bush, et al. of Operation 40 did just dandy without JEWS assisting them. Many of these people -- Nixon's ilk -- still hated Jews. If anything, I think that Pres. Johnson's and the govt's later siding with Israel is evidence of let me call it a spiritual connection Laughing between these American Nazis and the Israeli govt/military/intelligence. This should illuminate that what some consider a derogatory term -- Zionazis -- is painfully accurate, however usually highly circumscribed in scope. I do not believe that this CIA was actually directed by Zionist Jews in this assassination and related activity, nor do I believe there is any credible evidence to this fringe argument (which I think someone raised alongside blaming all the other suspected culprits from Castro to the Soviets to the Mob), although there were surely some Zionazis in key positions in Wall Street banks. I should also mention that Jews Against Zionism ALSO points out that ordinary Jewish people in Europe were murdered with a assistance of the cold, calculating Zionists in semi-collaboration with the Nazis. Statements to the effect that "blood of the Jews would fertilyze Israel", i.e. help bring that project to fruition.

So not to go TOO far off on that tangent, my main point is that MOST of this context has been obscured from MOST people, or considered wild speculative conspiracy theory, when in fact there is much documentation to it. My other point is that this contextual viewpoint has little to do with bullet trajectories and angled ricochets off bone, and timed firing (attempts to duplicate Oswald squeezing off 3 accurate shots) and other pseudo-scientific hoo-hah.

Having said that I should also mention that in my studied opinion (and based on our group discussions/debates)
-- remote controlled planes most likely substituted for terrorist/hijacker pilots, whether or not hijackers were actually on board, simply because the background of the alleged hijackers seems to be CIA and as Fintan said "eliminate risk of failure"
-- obviously some kind of controlled demo, what kind I can only speculate, the collapses were engineered, <1 second per floor is impossible, and the times were <0.15 seconds per floor
-- agnostic on the Boeing, some evidence says yes, some no, maybe a Boeing AND a missile

As far as the Labelling of CIA Fakes, I agree that some caution is a good idea. At this point, I lean to accepting TJ's open assertions that while he works in conjunction with a bunch of Lemons, he does not necessarily support their Lemonness. But TJ, some of these people and ideas are pretty sketchy. Wait, you already said that. I guess the question is if you "participated" in the attempted ambush of Fintan or just put Fetzer/Fintan in contact. I think that us "conspiracy theorists" can get a little too theoretical at times, but where sanity ends and whacky begins is somewhat of a judgment call --- and hopefully open to discussion. (Unlike say Hufschmid or that iamawitness guy, who each accuses nearly everyone else of protecting Jews.) (Having just said that, and having emailed Fintan to ask, I have to say it looks like http://www.911researchers.com./ is riddled with obvious fakery. IMO.)

Wu Li,
Thanks for MIAUK and the Tamil Nadu. Very Cool. Yes, it means something good that I live in a world where we are able to share such wonder for free, if only on a 3-inch or 7 cm viewing screen. Now I see she's born in Sri Lanka, near Tamil Nadu. Here's Maya's BIO:
http://drakelelane.blogspot.com/2005/03/sri-lankan-switcheroo.html

to watch fascinating Bird Flu video 2x or FULL SCREEN (much more appealing) here's the DOWNLOAD of the vid:
www.Takeoverworld.info/music/birdfluUK.mov

To everyone else, THANK YOU for the interesting tech discussion. I have a few questions about that, I cannot remember at the moment, and I have to run.

I've gone into greater length elsewhere, but let me say that my LEFTIST vision is that:
however beneficial are corporations and corporate capitalism, vis-à-vis economies of scale, etc,

people should not be SLAVES to corporations or a corporate collective

democracy is still valuable and viable, and should not be blindly surrendered, even though this process has already progressed quite far

corporations should not have PERSONHOOD which puts them legally equal to human beings insofar as Rights and Privileges

every corporation is a COLLECTIVE, and the global corporate network is a collective of collectives, so the anti-collectivist Birchites who are against any organizations of PEOPLE for collective democratic action should get a fucking grip

etc.

However, I'm also getting the drift here that possibly the key to DE-centralizing control is people using the existing corporate/technical structure wisely, naturally. (I don't want to get too overconfident about that victory either. The enemies of freedom are not stupid.) Now can the communications Internet be duplicated for such things as FOOD and ENERGY and WEALTH and other tangible items? Then we will really have something to talk about.

I want to hear more about the how the DECENTRALIZED MONEY would work. Maybe on a new thread linked off of this one.

Last edited by dilbert_g on Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
navari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting on Behalf of TJ Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn on Behalf of TJ wrote:
We’re all familiar with the concept of wolves in sheep's clothing. When needed, how does one reverse the process? To enter the wolves' den & get the emperors' pests to show us their not-so-new no-clothes? Is this what I’m doing (in part)? All the wile, hiding in plain site? Wilelessly disguised as who I am?

TJ, are you trying to claim that you are a Robin Hood?

As some here know, I'm provocative toward 9/11 leaders & others in private. The best place from which to cause indigestion may be inside the belly of the beast. Shifting or shi*ting paradigms is a dirty, rotten job (and fun); but someone has to do it. Each & all of us can do this.

Seems that you've been hanging around other wolves for
quite some time and dining off sheeple like us. Are we now to believe
that you've switched sides, or that you are some kinda double agent?
I don't buy that you've had some kinda change of heart. But I'm open
minded, so convince me otherwise. However, I don't see how one can
be on both sides at once. I tried it, and I can't see how it works.

If the members of Fintan’s Forum want me to participate in his Forum, then you may want to tell Fintan, his Producer Kathy & others. If not, then that’s okay too. It’s Fintan’s & Kathy’s site, and I have no intent to interfere.

TJ, why are you here? Why do you find it so important to converse with
an insignificant group of 500 sheeple on some distant forum?

Forgive my terse responses in this thread, but it is my strong opinion that you are very skilled
at replying with statements that will show you in a positive light. I've seen
this skill first hand, and have been very close to it for a long long time. But
I think it is important for you to respond and to allow others to freely
make up their own mind.
truthseeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Navari, for your very direct questioning (and even tone of voice). I confess to having been slow on this one, but believe I have a bit more understanding of Fintan's choice than I had at the time.

I'll be interested to see if CB_Brooklyn responds in any way.
navari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bring this back to the title of this thread, I have what could
be considered a dumb question. But given that Fetzer claims
to be a man of science (my words, not his), can anyone tell
me if Fetzer has ever called for a peer review process as part
of his investigation into 9/11 (sorry, but I don't follow Fetzer)?

Given that I happen to know a little about how forensic investigations
are conducted, and given that I happen to have been involved in a
few small ones myself, using science and hard data to draw
conclusions, I know that one of the things that one should certainly
do is to arrange for peer review of their work. It is not only an
important step toward credibility, but it is also an important step
toward validating ones own work.

Soooo, is anyone calling for peer review? Has a web site, or
publication been suggested that only prints submissions which
have been peer reviewed? Has anyone, especially Fetzer, ever
even made such a request?

Are non-peer-reviewed theories, analysis, etc. presented to the public
by Fetzer and others as just what they are, preliminary work that
has yet to withstand the scrutiny of scientific investigation? Or are
they presented as new facts that are well substantiated and therefore
should be followed and pursued?

Jim, if you are still following this thread, I'd certainly appreciate
your input. T.J., if you are still around, then perhaps you can tap
Fetzer on the shoulder and see if he'd care to honor us with a
brief answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: