FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New July Seventh Truth Campaign website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Prole

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: New July Seventh Truth Campaign website Reply with quote

Hi Kathy & Fintan

Just to let you all know that there is a new July Seventh truth campaign website

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/

and it's associated forum are part of an independent people's inquiry for truth and justice.
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this deserves a bump.
Prole

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan

The website gets a mention in this interview in the Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,,1806794,00.html

and in our Response column

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,1812074,00.html

We will be thinking about all 56 victims, the brereaved and injured of this outrageous and criminal act today, the first anniversary.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Covering Up the 7/7 Holes Reply with quote

Covering Up the 7/7 Holes

by Fintan Dunne, BreakForNews.com, 14 July, 2006

A recent article in the UK, Guardian attempts to put to rest what it calls
"wild rumours [] circulating about who planted the bombs and why."

A big play is made by journalist Mark Honigsbaum that he passed on
some reports of the bombs being under the trains --based on the
word of eyewitnesses who were not close enough to the bombs
to be able to offer reliable testimony.

The reporter issues a mea culpa the he had contributed in these
reports to the spread of the false rumor, because other eyewitnesses
closer to the bombs testify that the explosions were inside the carriages
-not under them.

Quote:
It later became clear from interviewing other passengers who had been closer to the seat of the explosion that the bomb had actually detonated inside the train, not under it, but my comments, disseminated over the internet where they could be replayed ad nauseam, were already taking on a life of their own.

Yet Mark Honigsbaum has clearly read my article:

How Black Ops Staged the London Bombings

He refers to the WagNews article by name in his Guardian piece:

Quote:
Another went even further: "How Black Ops staged the London bombings: Staged terror events - like magic tricks - rely on misdirection to throw people off the track ... The bombs on the underground were not in the tube carriages. They were under the floors of the carriages."

So how can Honigsbaum possibly have missed the most impressive
account reported in my article --from someone who was right next
to one of the bombs:

Quote:
How Black Ops Staged the London Bombings

...The bombs on the Underground were not in the tube carriages. They were under the floors of the carriages. The black-ops team would need access to rail or maintainance yards in order to plant these timed devices.

That's the reliable way. That's why this was inevitably how it would be done.

Confirmation of this comes from a number of reports, including this eyewitness account of the Aldgate East tube bomb by Cambridge dancer Bruce Lait. He and dance partner Crystal Main were the only passengers in their carriage who survived without serious injury - despite being nearest to the bomb blast.

Here's the Cambridge Evening News report:

"When I woke up and looked around I saw darkness, smoke and wreckage. It took a while to realise where I was and what was going on...

" He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been.

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/how-black-ops-staged-london-bombings.html

After doing his best to obscure the issue, Honigsbaum leaves it to the second last paragraph of his article to deal with the damming information
I had quoted in my "Black Ops" article:

Quote:
Beneath the headline is an extract from a newspaper interview with a passenger on the Aldgate train, reporting that the metal around the hole in the bomb carriage was "pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train"....

Nice sleight of journalistic hand.
He manages to omit this preceeding crucial sentence:

Quote:
"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'.
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/how-black-ops-staged-london-bombings.html

And the subsequent comment by Lait:

Quote:
They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag

This is damming stuff by any journalistic standard. A policeman's words
recounted by an eyewitness with no reason to lie, and a clear statement
by the eyewitness that nobody was near the site of the bomb explosion
on the train --and no bag was seen.

Judge for jourself (the Guardian article is below), but I feel that the key
goal of the article is to try downplay the evidence that the bombs were
under the train.

Honigsbaum tries to assert that it is his own reports of bombs under
trains that is the basis of "conspiracy theories" on the Net --when it is
the eyewitness account from the Cambridge News and the reported
words of a policeman that are the best evidence.

Clearly, this issue is central to the continuing coverup.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Seeing isn't believing Reply with quote

Quote:
Seeing isn't believing

A year on from 7/7, wild rumours are circulating about who planted the bombs and why. Some people even claim this picture of the four bombers was faked. Mark Honigsbaum, who accidentally triggered at least one of the conspiracy theories, investigates

Tuesday June 27, 2006
The Guardian

A CCTV image of the London bombers at Luton station on July 7. Photograph: Getty

On July 10 last year, Bridget Dunne opened the Sunday newspapers eager for information about the blasts that had brought death and mayhem to London three days earlier. Like many people that weekend, Dunne was confused by the conflicting reports surrounding what had initially been described as a series of "power surges" on the tube. Why were the Metropolitan Police saying that these surges, which were now being attributed to bombs, had occurred simultaneously at 8.50am, when they had originally been described as taking place over the space of 26 minutes?

Dunne, a 51-year-old foster carer, was also having trouble squaring the Met's statement on July 8 that there was "no evidence to suggest that the attacks were the result of suicide bombings" with the growing speculation that Islamic suicide bombers and al-Qaida were to blame for the blasts that had hit the London underground and a bus in Tavistock Square. The Met Commissioner, Sir Ian Blair, had talked himself of "these people who oppose our way of life".

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist," insists Dunne. "I was just trying to make a cohesive, coherent story from the facts."

But while the papers that Sunday were full of interviews with people who had survived the bombs, and there was plenty of speculation about Osama bin Laden's involvement, Dunne could find nothing about the times of the tube trains in and out of King's Cross on the morning of July 7.

When, a few days later, police released the now famous CCTV image of Shehzad Tanweer, Mohammad Sidique Khan, Jermaine Lindsay and Hasib Hussain entering Luton station, her suspicions deepened. How had police identified the bombers so quickly? And how was it that amid the carnage of twisted metal and bloody body parts they had been able to recover credit cards and other ID placing the men at the scene of the crime?

Suspecting something was not right, Dunne, who lives in Camden, north London, wrote to her local paper. "Do you think we are being told the truth over these bombings?" she asked. "There are so many unanswered questions that just don't make any sense."

Dunne's letter was immediately picked up by a blogger called Blaugustine and within days she found herself the recipient, via the internet, of other intriguing snippets, such as the claim that on the morning of 7/7 a former Scotland Yard anti-terrorism branch official had been staging a training exercise based on bombs going off simultaneously at precisely the stations that had been targeted. Convinced more than ever that something was not right, Dunne decided to share her thoughts with her new friends on the internet.

"I have only one reason for starting this blog," she wrote last August. "It is to ascertain the facts behind the events in London on and since the July 7 2005 ... That the times of trains were totally absent from the public domain was one of the factors which led to my suspicions that what we were being told happened was not what actually happened."

It was a few days after the blasts that I first became aware of the disconnect between what most people believe and accept happened on 7/7 - that four British-born Muslim men decided, of their own volition and for reasons that we may never fully understand, to detonate a series of suicide bombs on the London underground - and what people like Dunne suspect happened.

Like many Londoners, I never reached my office on the morning of July 7 but arrived at the tube at 9.30am to find it already closed. Dispatched by the Guardian's newsdesk directly to Edgware Road, I arrived just as passengers from the bombed westbound Circle line train were emerging from the temporary triage centre that had been set up in Marks & Spencer by a former firefighter, Paul Dadge.

As with other major London crime scenes - the Israeli embassy bombing in Kensington, the Paddington rail crash, the Brixton nail bombing - the situation was one of confusion and flux. The police had only just begun to cordon off the station, while the fire brigade was attributing the incident to a power surge, even though it was already obvious to all but the greenest commuter that three simultaneous incidents on the tube made little sense even by London underground's woeful performance standards.

I asked passengers what they had seen and experienced and was told by two survivors from the bombed train that, at the moment of the blast, the covers on the floor of their carriage had flown up - the phrase they used was "raised up". There was no time to check their statements as moments later the police widened the cordon and I was directed to the opposite pavement, outside the Metropole hotel.

Moments later, Davinia Turrell, the famous "woman in the mask", emerged from M&S together with other injured passengers and I followed them into the hotel. It was from there that at around 11am I phoned a hurried, and what I now know to be flawed, audio report to the Guardian. In the report, broadcast on our website, I said that it "was believed" there had been an explosion "under the carriage of the train". I also said that "some passengers described how the tiles, the covers on the floors of the train, flew up, raised up".

It later became clear from interviewing other passengers who had been closer to the seat of the explosion that the bomb had actually detonated inside the train, not under it, but my comments, disseminated over the internet where they could be replayed ad nauseam, were already taking on a life of their own.

"Did July 7 bombs explode under trains?" read a posting that referred to my report a few weeks later. "Eyewitness accounts appear to contradict the theory that suicide bombers were responsible for killing 39 [sic] passengers on London's tube network that day."

Another went even further: "How Black Ops staged the London bombings: Staged terror events - like magic tricks - rely on misdirection to throw people off the track ... The bombs on the underground were not in the tube carriages. They were under the floors of the carriages."

Soon, internet chatrooms and blog sites were buzzing with even more bizarre theories: the bombers thought they were delivering drugs but were deceived, set up and murdered; or they thought they were carrying dummy "bombs" designed to test London's defences; or the plot was monitored by any number of secret services, from M15 to the CIA to Mossad, who let it happen in order to foment anti-Muslim feeling. Then there are the claims by 9/11 conspiracy theorists that 7/7, like the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, were all part of a cunning scheme to further the pro-Iraq war agenda of the Bush/Blair governments and the "New World Order".

In the past week we have had two more claims. The first came in a book by US journalist Ron Suskind, alleging that Khan was considered so dangerous by the FBI that in 2003 the US placed him on a "no fly list" - a claim that was promptly rubbished by the FBI as a case of mistaken identity.

Then, on Saturday, this paper reported that a computer technician who helped to encrypt emails at an Islamic bookshop in Leeds where Khan and Tanweer used to hang out became so alarmed by their calls for jihad that in October 2003 he delivered a dossier to West Yorkshire anti-terrorist police. Martin Gilbertson's claims have not been denied. West Yorkshire police simply admitted it couldn't say whether or not his dossier had "made its way into the intelligence system".

Given such confusion, the proliferation of 7/7 conspiracy theories is hardly surprising. Ever since the Kennedy assassination, people's faith in the official narratives surrounding seismic political events has been steadily eroding. In their place have come what Don DeLillo, in Libra, his brilliant psychological novel about Kennedy's assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, calls "theories that gleam like jade idols". Such theories are seductive precisely because, as DeLillo puts it, they are "four-faced, graceful". Employing a 20/20 hindsight whose starting point is always cui bono - who benefits? - they masquerade as an interrogation of the facts but are actually a labyrinth of mirrors.

But whereas in 1988, when Libra was published, it took years for conspiracy theories to come together through the sluggish medium of print and telephone, today such networks can be created instantaneously with a few clicks of a mouse.

At first sight, Dunne appears as far removed from this paranoid ether-world as you could imagine. Ushering me into her flat, she says she would dearly love to "turn the clock back to before July 7, before I had all these questions" and, for a moment, I believe her.

"Before my letter was published in the Camden New Journal, I had little idea of how the internet or blogs worked," she tells me. "I was surprised to discover how many people shared my concerns."

Today, however, Dunne appears extremely internet savvy. She has invited a colleague to our meeting - a blogger with long dark hair who gives his name only as the Antagonist. From Dunne's blog you can link directly to the Antagonist and other bookmarked sites including that of the July 7 Truth Campaign.

At first glance this appears to be an objective guide to everything that happened on 7/7 and afterwards. But click a little deeper and it soon becomes apparent that the campaign, with its linked people's inquiry forum and petition calling for the release of "all the evidence" about 7/7, considers the official Home Office account, in which the blame is laid squarely on the four suicide bombers pictured entering Luton station, to be just a "story".

The first "hole" in the narrative is the Home Office's claim that on July 7 the quartet boarded a 7.40am Thameslink train to King's Cross. According to Dunne, when an independent researcher visited Luton and demanded a train schedule from Thameslink, he was told that the 7.40am had never run and that the next available train, the 7.48, had arrived at King's Cross at 8.42 - in other words too late for the bombers to have boarded the three tube trains that exploded, according to the official timings, eight minutes later at Aldgate, Edgware Road and Russell Square.

The next problem is the CCTV picture. If you look closely at the image, Dunne says, you will see that the railings behind Khan, the man in the white baseball cap, appear to run in front of his left arm while another rail appears to slice through his head. "It's just a theory but some people believe the image was faked in Photoshop," she tells me.

To Dunne's way of thinking, this theory is bolstered by the fact that police have never released the further CCTV footage showing the four emerging on to the concourse at King's Cross where, according to the home office narrative, they are seen hugging and appear "euphoric". Then there is the "fact" that in the only other CCTV sequence of the bombers taken on June 28 (the day police believe they made a test run to London), only three men - Khan, Tanweer and Lindsay - are seen entering Luton station. Hasib Hussain, who would detonate a rucksack bomb on the top deck of the No 30 bus, providing the only above-ground image of what Sir Ian Blair would later call "the largest criminal inquiry in English history", is nowhere to be seen.

"I know people who have spoken to Hasib Hussain's family," says Dunne. "He was in the middle of his college career. He was taking driving lessons. I don't have a conspiracy theory, but until I've seen all the evidence and can personally join the dots I can't say that he or any of these men were suicide bombers."

Dunne and the Antagonist aren't the only ones who would like to see all the evidence. Rachel North, who was travelling in the front carriage of the Piccadilly line train with Lindsay when he detonated his bomb deep beneath Russell Square, and who miraculously escaped with only minor injuries, has also called for an independent public inquiry.

But unlike Dunne she does not think there is any mystery about what happened. "We all know what happened," she says. "We were there. What we want to know is why it happened."

She says that conspiracy theorists have repeatedly twisted her words to make out there was no bomb on her train and even that she is a professional M15 disinformation agent. When she challenged these claims, she says she was subjected to vitriolic abuse. As a consequence, she refuses to have anything to do with the July 7 Truth Campaign or related sites, arguing that they risk undermining the legitimacy of survivors' calls for a public inquiry.

"I have had endless run-ins with these people," she says. "Some of them are fairly well intentioned, if eccentric, others hugely offensive. I worry that they are making all of us look like conspiracy theorists and/or traumatised people who shouldn't be taken seriously."

She argues that given that inquests have yet to be held, and the ongoing mass-murder inquiry, it is hardly surprising that the police have withheld evidence from the public domain. Quite apart from the distress that the release of CCTV images might cause relatives, North says she has been told there are people in the background of the King's Cross CCTV sequence whom police are still trying to trace.

Police have also kept back details of what the bombers were wearing in order to be sure that witness statements taken from people who may have seen them on the Thameslink train can be corroborated. "Train timetables rarely bear any relation to real life," says North dismissively. "Where conspiracy theorists go with this is that the train never ran, so the bombers were never on the train, or the bombers were lured to Luton and then taken away and killed and their body parts were placed on the tube later to incriminate Muslims. They just take these small anomalies, which is what you will get in any rolling, multi-sourced news investigation, and make it into evidence of a conspiracy."

North isn't the only person with first-hand experience of 7/7 whose testimony has been called into question. Paul Dadge, the "hero of Edgware Road" (it was his idea to set up the temporary triage centre in M&S), who was photographed leading Davinia Turrell from M&S to the Metropole hotel, has also been on the receiving end. On internet bulletin boards people have questioned why he is wearing blue surgical gloves in the picture (reproduced on the cover of G2) and wonder why Turrell, who is now 25, appears "so old" and where she got the mask from.

"Basically, people were saying the picture was made up by the government to forward the campaign against terrorism in Iraq," Dadge tells me when we meet near his office in west London.

Dadge never reached work on 7/7 but was forced to interrupt his journey at Baker Street. Travelling on a westbound Hammersmith & City line train just behind the bombed Circle line train, he left the station at 8.53am and began walking towards Paddington when he noticed the fire engines heading towards Edgware Road and decided to investigate. To this day, his abiding memory, like my own, is one of confusion and chaos. In his testimony to the London Assembly, Dadge told the inquiry team looking into the failings of the emergency response that he felt he had no choice but to take command of the situation as the police were clearly overstretched and it was "becoming difficult to establish who was passing public, and who was involved in the incident".

For the record, Dadge who works for the internet provider AOL and whose job there, ironically, involves monitoring discussion threads, says he was not part of any "black ops" but obtained the gloves from a paramedic in M&S. The same paramedics provided Turrell with the mask to protect her burns. Yet although Dadge, like North, has been a target for vitriol - some objected to his being described as a hero - he doesn't seem to mind.

"I don't read the conspiracy theories and get upset," he says. "I read them and I'm intrigued."

Indeed, it is natural after an event as cataclysmic and unexpected as 7/7 to want to interrogate what happened. But interrogation is not the same as understanding, and after a certain point you must move on.

As I leave Dunne's flat, she tells me that she and the Antagonist are in the process of refining the July 7 Truth Campaign site and are still uncovering new "facts". "I can't explain it but something shifted for me that day," she says.

When I get home, I decide to take a look. Under the heading Some Hypotheses is a list of alternative theories. Number one is "al-Qaida mastermind recruited British Muslims as suicide bombers". Number three is "homegrown and autonomous action by four British Muslims with no mastermind." But it is hypothesis eight that attracts my attention: "The four men were chosen or lured to be patsies in a classic 'false flag operation'."

Beneath the headline is an extract from a newspaper interview with a passenger on the Aldgate train, reporting that the metal around the hole in the bomb carriage was "pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train". But it is the next entry that I find most alarming. Highlighted in blue is the sentence: "Mark Honingsbaum [sic] also recorded several witnesses speaking of explosions under the floor of the train."

I click on the link and listen once again to my off-the-cuff recording from the Metropole hotel. Then I press the button and loop the broadcast a second time. In the internet age, it seems, some canards never die.

Prole

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just in case it hasn't caught your attention, the Truth Campaign has scored it's first victory:

Quote:
Fresh calls made for 7/7 inquiry

The Government has faced fresh calls for a public inquiry into the July 7 attacks after admitting making a mistake in an official account of the bombings.

Home Secretary John Reid told the Commons the published narrative gave the wrong time for the train four suicide bombers took to London to carry them out.

Grahame Russell, whose son Philip died on July 7, said it raised concerns about the accuracy of the rest of the report.

Mr Reid admitted that the error "may be of concern" and had ordered a report from police into how it had gone undetected for so long.

However, Scotland Yard pointed out that the official account had been produced by the Home Office and police had never given it the time for the train.

A spokesman said the mistake may have come from erroneous first-hand witness accounts of the timing it had received and then passed on.

The official account said Mohammad Sidique Khan, Shehzad Tanweer, Hasib Hussain and Germaine Lindsay left Luton station at 7.40am on July 7 last year.

But Mr Reid said he was told last week that it had in fact set off for King's Cross Thameslink at 7.25am.

The four men killed themselves and 52 innocent people in a series of attacks on London's transport network later that day.

Shadow Home Secretary David Davis has repeated Tory calls for an independent public inquiry, saying it would be "in the best interests of the public".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1911632.html?menu=news.story
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect what that 7/7 site is doing but I don't think an official public inquiry will really get us anywhere.

They will probably spend millions on something which will only scratch the surface, most of the probing topics will not be included in the inquiry. Then after all that we will be given another whitewash of a report. The sheepish public will question the validity of the inquiry for several months and then the government will say 'Move on, these are the findings of a full and independant inquiry, carry on with your lives'. Business as usual.

I have no faith in these inquiries, its like asking the government/MI5/MI6 to investigate itself for crimes they have committed.
Prole

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Useful Eater

I agree in that any inquiry could be a whitewash, which is why we make the demand Release the Evidence. Our call for a Fully Independent Public Inquiry is also based on the demand that it is held outside of the constraints of the Inquiries Act 2005, a piece of legislation specifically enacted to prevent the family of Pat Finucane from scrutinising the extent of complicity of the British State in his murder.

Quote:
An Open Letter: July 7th and the Inquiries Act 2005

The July 7th Truth Campaign are issuing the following letter to individuals and organisations lobbying the government for an inquiry into the events of July 7th 2005. Full details of the organisations to whom this letter has been sent, along with the responses received, will published in due course:

The July 7th Truth Campaign, of whom you may be aware via recent media coverage in the Guardian 'G2' supplement, and the response we issued to that article on the 'Comment is Free' web site, was established with the aim of getting to the truth about what happened in London on July 7th 2005, the day that 56 people were killed and over 700 injured.

We have been outraged at the immediate and continued refusal of the government to hold a public inquiry. We believe that the excuses given by the government for their continued refusal to hold a public inquiry are, quite frankly, a nonsense. We also believe the continued refusal to conduct a fully independent public inquiry into such an atrocity is actively against the public interest.

Since the release of the official Home Office 'narrative' on 11 May 2006, which raised more questions than it answered, the July 7th Truth Campaign have mobilised around a single, simple call to the government, namely, that the authorities RELEASE THE EVIDENCE which supports the suppositions and conjecture contained in the official 'narrative'.

The July 7th Truth Campaign fully supports all calls, from all sections of the community lobbying the government for a truly Independent Public Inquiry and is writing to a number of organisations and individuals campaigning for a Public Inquiry into the events of July 7th, to determine their position on any 7/7 inquiry proposed under the terms of the Public Inquiries Act 2005.

The Inquiries Act 2005 was, in part, brought about in response to the call for a full and Independent Public Inquiry into the brutal murder of Pat Finucane. He was shot dead by two masked men on 12 February 1989 in front of his wife and his three children at their home in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He was shot 14 times, including at close range. In the aftermath of his killing, evidence emerged that police and military intelligence agents had colluded with Loyalist paramilitaries in his murder, as well as there being allegations of an official cover-up of such collusion.

Amnesty International has called for judges to boycott all inquiries under the Inquiries Act 2005, specifically in support of Pat Finucane's widow, and has also demanded that the act be repealed. To date, the UK government has not been able to identify any judge willing to take on the Finucane inquiry under the terms of the act.

Under the terms of the Inquiries Act 2005:

* the inquiry and its terms of reference would be decided by the executive; no independent parliamentary scrutiny of these decisions would be allowed;
* each member of an inquiry panel, including the chair of the inquiry, would be appointed by the executive and the executive would have the discretion to dismiss any member of the inquiry;
* the executive can impose restrictions on public access to the inquiry, including on whether the inquiry, or any individual hearings, would be held in public or private;
* the executive can also impose restrictions on disclosure or publication of any evidence or documents given, produced or provided to an inquiry;
* the final report of the inquiry would be published at the executive's discretion and crucial evidence could be omitted at the executive's discretion, "in the public interest".

The July 7th Truth Campaign supports the joint calls of Amnesty International, The Law Society of England and Wales, the Finucane Family Campaign and other legal, human and civil rights organisations, in their opposition to any inquiry conducted under the Inquiries Act 2005, including any inquiry into July 7th, should it ever be granted. We also support Amnesty International's call to repeal the act.

We are writing to ask you to join us in our call to the government and authorities to RELEASE THE EVIDENCE that supports the official Home Office narrative, our demands for a fully Independent Public Inquiry into the events of July 7th, outside the flawed framework of the Inquiries Act 2005, and the repeal of the Inquiries Act 2005.

We hope we can count on your support and look forward to hearing from you soon.

The July 7th Truth Campaign Team

http://julyseventh.co.uk/
http://j7truth.blogspot.com/
http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: CIA & 7/7 Reply with quote

You know, at one level using Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's second-in-
command, to endorse Shehzad Tanweer's 7/7 "martyrdom", is a
predictable bit of reinforcement of the official story --and no doubt it
plays well in the mainstream.....

But.....

Everyone with a brain --even those taken in by the CIA Fakes-- knows
the reality of Al-CIA-duh. The elite run Al-CIa-duh.

So on that level, Ayman al-Zawahiri's appearance in a 7/7 video is pretty
good confirmation that 7/7 was an "inside job".

By the way, I have seen no reference in this 7/7 video by Shehzad Tanweer to his actual participation in the 7/7 bombing --just general
endorsements of the Islamic fundie resistance.

So that makes it possible these guys were carefully cultivated as patsies.

Quote:

Left: Shehzad Tanweer in the video shown today, with a similar backdrop to the Mohammad Sidique Khan video broadcast in September

Analysis: Tanweer video gives credence to al-Qaeda link

By Sean O'Neill

The release of Shehzad Tanweer's martyrdom video is the clearest indication yet that the July 7 suicide bombers were tied into the global Islamist terrorist movement.

The film has been cleverly edited by al-Qaeda's in-house technicians and its release was trailed on Islamist websites yesterday. The footage features a message from Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's second-in-command, as well as film of people mixing explosives in a laboratory.

The media-savvy terror organisation has held onto this film for a year - finessing and re-editing - in order to gain the maximum propaganda impact by releasing it on the eve of the first anniversary of the bombings, which killed 52 Tube and bus passengers.

Tanweer seems to have recorded his video in Pakistan or Afghanistan on his last visit there with Mohammad Sidique Khan in the months before 7/7.

Khan also made a video which was released in the aftermath of the attacks. Both men wear the same red-and-white headgear - a scarf worn, tradition has it, by jihad warriors - and are filmed against the same backdrop. Looked at together, the films suggest a level of co-ordination, direction and leadership from outside the UK.

We know that Tanweer and Khan went to terrorist training camps in Pakistan or Afghanistan and that they met inspirational radicals in the UK and abroad. The videos add weight to the belief that they received detailed instruction in bombmaking, reconnaissance techniques and other skills of terrorist warfare.

Al-Qaeda has long prized English speaking recruits who could travel the world without hindrance on Western passports. Richard Reid, the would-be shoebomber who tried to blow up a transatlantic airliner in 2001, is a prime example. Before setting out on his suicide mission Reid, who was radicalised at the Finsbury Park mosque in London, carried out extensive scouting missions for al-Qaeda.

Men like Tanweer and Khan would have been even more valuable to Osama bin Laden, hiding out on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Through them he has been able to carry his war and his warped ideology to the heart of his enemy.

Al-Qaeda will have helped by giving advice, inspiration and training. In all likelihood, its leaders will have discussed with Khan a plan to target London and the transport network. But the timing and the precise targets will have been left for Khan and Tanweer to determine for themselves.

A year after the bombings, however, the biggest mass murder inquiry in British history has failed to trace anyone who helped or instructed Khan, Tanweer and their accomplices. The real masterminds behind 7/7 are beyond the reach of that investigation, hiding with Zawahiri and bin Laden.

The Suicide Factory by Sean O'Neill and Daniel McGrory is published by HarperCollins

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2258855,00.html

Quote:

As-Sahab Video for the First Anniversary of the July 7 London Bombing
By SITE Institute

On the occasion of the first anniversary of the July 7, 2005 bombings in the London underground, as-Sahab, an al-Qaeda media production company, issued a video presentation featuring the will of Shehzad Tanweer, one of the suicide bombers involved in the attack along with Muhammad Siddique Khan, a speech from Adam Gadahn AKA Azzam the American, and background for Tanweer’s motivation by Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri in newly released footage. The film will show clips of Tanweer, Gadahn with his face exposed, and Zawahiri.

Shehzad Tanweer states: “To the non-Muslims of Britain, you may have wondered what you have done to deserve this. You are those who have voted in your government, who have in turn and still continue to this day continue to oppress our mothers, children, brothers and sisters from the east to the west in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Chechnya. Your government has openly supported the genocide of over 150,000 innocent Muslims in Fallujah”.

Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri talks of Tanweer training in al-Qaeda camps, and based on certain events discussed in the video it seems that it was produced in early June.

http://www.siteinstitute.org/bin/articles.cgi?ID=publications192206&Category=publications&Subcategory=0

Quote:
Al Qaeda Video Emerges on Eve of Anniversary

By ALAN COWELL - July 6, 2006

LONDON, July 6 — One day before the first anniversary of the London bombings, Al Jazeera television aired a video today purporting to show one of the four attackers warning that "what you have witnessed now is only the beginning."

The broadcast also included separate footage of Ayman al-Zawahiri, the No. 2 commander of Al Qaeda, suggesting that Al Qaeda was seeking credit for, or at least to be associated with, Britain's worst peacetime atrocity.

The bomber, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, appeared in a red and white checkered head-dress against a backdrop that seemed reminiscent of a similar setting used in an earlier video last September by Mohammad Siddique Khan, the suspected ringleader of the attacks. At that time, Mr. Khan, 30, declared, "We are at war and I am a soldier."

The tape also showed what seemed to be some kind of terrorist training camp and a map of London with areas circled as potential targets.

The four bombers killed themselves and 52 victims in attacks on three subway trains and a bus on July 7, 2005. The attacks stunned Britons in part because they were planned and carried out largely by British-born Muslims drawn to Islamic extremism.

A parliamentary report last May said that both Mr. Khan and Mr. Tanweer had visited Pakistan before the attacks, where they may have contacted Al Qaeda figures or trained in the use of explosives.

It also said both men had been observed by British counterterrorism police on the "peripheries" of another terrorist operation in this country. But, it said, counterterrorism agencies failed to grasp the "development of the homegrown threat and the radicalization of British citizens"

Speaking in the accent of his native Yorkshire, Mr. Tanweer said: "What you have witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq and until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel."

Mr. Tanweer also said Britons deserved the attacks because they voted for a government which "continues to oppress our mothers, children, brothers and sisters in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya."

British police did not directly confirm the authenticity of the tape. Earlier this week, Peter Clarke, head of London's counterterrorism police, said officers were still trying to discover "who else, apart from the bombers, knew what they were planning." After Mr. Khan's video was released last September, senior police officers said the tape seemed to have been made overseas.

On Thursday, Andy Hayman, another senior officer, said in a statement: "We are aware of the tape and this will form part of our investigation. There can be no doubt that the release of the video at this time can only cause maximum hurt and distress to the families and friends of those who died on 7/7 and the hundreds of people who were injured in the terrorist attacks."

The timing of the broadcast seemed intended to overshadow preparations for a relatively muted anniversary to be marked with two minutes' silence at noon, church services and the unveiling of commemorative plaques at the places where the bombers struck.

John Sentamu, the Archbishop of York, said in a statement: "Hundreds of people are bereaved today, scores still suffer from injuries and as a nation we feel scarred by the atrocities of July 7, 2005. They are a harsh reminder of what happens when brutality combines with a false ideology."

Mr. Tanweer detonated explosives in a backpack aboard a subway train. Other bombs exploded on two other trains and aboard a No. 30 double-decker bus. Mr. Tanweer was a former student from a relatively wealthy family in the run-down Beeston district of Leeds. He worked for a spell in a family-run fast-food outlet. In one remarkable development after his death, his estate was valued at more than $200,000, although the source of his wealth was not clear.

Irshad Hussain, a friend of Mr. Tanweer's family, told the Press Association news agency on Thursday that the family was "still devastated."

"They have lost a son," Mr. Hussain said. "They really, really looked after their son. They looked after him, gave him everything. He was doing well at university. They don't know what happened. They want to find out what happened to their son. Who got him involved, who masterminded it?"

The BBC also quoted the father of another of the bombers, Hasib Mir Hussain, 18, as denying that his son was involved. "No one has shown me any evidence that he did it," Mahmood Hussain said. The fourth bomber was Germaine Lindsay, 19, from Aylesbury.

Inayat Bunglawala, a spokesman for the Muslim Council of Britain, which claims to speak for the majority of Britain's 1.6 million Muslims, said the video "appears to confirm that the four 7/7 bombers were indeed radicalized due to aspects of our country's foreign policy and participation in the wars against Afghanistan and Iraq."

But, he said, "it is obscene to suggest that you can somehow secure justice for the people of Iraq by committing an injustice against the people of London."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/06/world/europe/06cnd-britain.html?hp&ex=1152244800&en=060d5008fdc2661b&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Quote:
London bomber video: 'Just the beginning'

Thursday, July 6, 2006; Posted: 2:35 p.m. EDT (18:35 GMT)

(CNN) -- A message from one of the four suicide bombers who launched the subway attacks in London last year promised more violence, according to a videotape aired by Al-Jazeera on the eve of the anniversary of last year's deadly strike.

"What you have witnessed now is only the beginning of a series of attacks that will continue and pick up strengths till you pull your soldiers from Afghanistan and Iraq and stop your financial and military aid to America and Israel," said suicide bomber Shehzad Tanweer, 22, who delivered what was called his last will and testament in English.

He was killed in the July 7, 2005 attack.

CNN terrorism analyst Peter Bergen said the latest video is more evidence that "the London attacks were a classic al Qaeda operation and not the work of self-starting terrorists as has been repeatedly suggested in the media."

The message bears an animated graphic of As Sahab, the al Qaeda video production arm. The tape was announced Wednesday night and aired Thursday on the Arabic-language channel.

Relatives of victims condemned the video. Nader Mozakka, 50, from Finchley, north London, whose wife Behnaz died in the King's Cross Tube bombing, told the Press Association the tape and its timing were "abhorrent."

"It's like a smack in the face -- the timing especially," he said.

"They have released it at the time when a lot of survivors are going through hell.

"This is typical of the enemy that we have. They have no respect -- they kill innocent people."

Grahame Russell, who lost his 28-year-old son Philip in the Tavistock Square bus blast, insisted the video would not detract from Friday's commemoration.

"We will not even think about it," he told PA.

"It will be consigned to the place it should be consigned to, which is the dustbin."

Police in London said it was looking at the message as part of its wide-ranging investigation into terrorism.

The video shows how the al Qaeda groups claim they planned for the attacks, including some chemical tests and field training.

The video also shows a remote part of the world that looks like a tribal area of Afghanistan where people are listening to the news of the bombing and cheering.

There is a statement on the video from al Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri praising Tanweer by name and describing how he was "physically fit" to carry out such an attack.

"He studied physical education at university, he had a passion for boxing and although he was from a well-off family, his clothes and physical appearances didn't reflect that."

It is the second message from one of the bombers. A videotape from Mohammad Sidique Khan, the suspected ringleader of the suicide attack, was released by al Qaeda last September.

Fifty-two people were killed in the suicide attacks. Three of the bombs were set off on the London Underground system, the fourth on a bus.

Tanweer and Khan, 30, had traveled to Pakistan together in late 2004, and that is where senior British officials believe the so-called last will and testament videotapes were recorded.

The video comes on the heels of a series of al Qaeda productions in the past two weeks, including messages from both al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden about the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Assistant London police commissioner Andy Hayman said authorities are "aware of the tape," the release of which he said "can only cause maximum hurt and distress to the families and friends of those who died on 7/7 and the hundreds of people who were injured in the terrorist attacks."

He believes the "overwhelming majority of all communities" in Britain oppose any attempt to "justify" last year's attack.

"We would like to reassure the public that police are doing all they can to ensure their safety. It is important that people continue to go about their daily lives as normal, to do otherwise would mean the terrorist has won."

A series of events are scheduled for Friday in London, as well as across Britain, to mark the anniversary of the 7/7 bombings.

Among them will be a nationwide two minutes' of silence beginning at noon (1100 GMT) and a memorial service at London's Regent's Park, beginning at 6 p.m. (1700 GMT).

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/07/06/london.bombings.newvideo/index.html
Prole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The July Seventh Truth Campaign has launched a petition to call on the British Government to RELEASE THE EVIDENCE that conclusively proves the narrative beyond reasonable doubt.

Please sign and distribute widely.

Quote:
Release the Evidence

To: The British Government

On 11 May 2006 the Home Office published the 'Report of the Official Account of the Bombings in London on 7th July 2005'.

The official report has since been discredited owing to a factual inaccuracy, namely the departure time of the train the accused are alleged to have taken from Luton to Kings Cross. This error was announced to Parliament by the Home Secretary on 11 July 2006.

To date, only one piece of evidence has been placed in the public domain showing all four suspects - a single CCTV image, outside Luton station, in which three of the faces are unidentifiable.

No credible explanation has ever been given for the lack of CCTV footage from Luton and Kings Cross stations, despite there being numerous references to CCTV in the official report.

In the absence of a truly independent public inquiry, outside of the Inquiries Act 2005, we call on the British Government to RELEASE THE EVIDENCE that conclusively proves the official report beyond reasonable doubt.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/j7truth/petition.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: