FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Geometry and Music - Princeton University Podcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came back from running an errand, and today for the first time I really took note of my new neighbor's vehicle license plate. By coincidence this new neighbor is a young FF, and he knows some of the same people I do too. His captain is a guy who was in my claSS back in 1983.

The four numbers on the plate, in order are 5112.

Along with the letters FS.
Which by coincidence the numbers/letters on the license plate collide in this next image.

Do you see those S scrolls which are in fact Fholes?

Those are F holes and should we be surprised to find 'G'eometry in the design?

Should we be surprised that human 'F-holes' can have their heART strings plucked by the universe?
Laughing

The universe wanted me to take notice of that plate this morning, along with all of the other clues fed me over the years.
IMHO, though it can never be proved.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Notice also that the number of half-steps from C to E is 4, from E to G is 3 and from G to high C is 5. The numbers 3, 4 and 5 remind us irrepressibly of the right-angled triangle made so famous by the Pythagoreans. If one side is 4 units long and another is 3 then the hypotenuse (or diagonal) will be 5. The perimeter of the triangle is 3+4+5=12, the full octave. So the perfection of the 3-4-5 triangle is the visual equivalent of the harmonious C major chord.

http://www.gabitogrupos.com/DESENMASCARANDO_LAS_FALSAS_DOCTRINAS/template.php?nm=1317392821

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ONE Key
We can see clearly that this time bezEL is demarcated using letters and numbers.
And we can see that the letters MNO are meant to be seen as significant and the colors on the teeth, RED, WHITE, BLUE.
note: the letters L or P are next to be selected depending on which way we are rotating the bezEL, clockwise or counter-clockwise.

And if E = M or 3 or W as this text clearly suggest in our McMiNds there is an association between ONE and MNO and OWN and NWO and WON.

Duh, grrr, snort, inhale, are we still Neanderthals attracted to the primal M, E, W, and 3?
Just like Fred FlintstONE pulling up to the drive-in?

Could this be the 3 in ONE KEY we seek to set us frEE?

Should we ask 3M Ink. if the world is held together using duct tape, gravity, or perhaps the 3M EM fIELd of dreams and nightmares on ELM straSSe?

Is there a connection to be made between the mythical stone cherished by many tribes old and new, and the idea of a St. ONE, the StONEr who is to come. Laughing

Arrow this site is great btw, you can thank 777
http://www.abarim-publications.com/

Quote:
Quantum Mechanics studies the peculiar world of the "ones"; those things in nature that can not be divided. Since God is a One, and the Body of Christ as well, it shouldn't be surprising that the Bible discusses the "ones" at length, and this a few millennia before the emergence of Quantum Mechanics in the scientific arena. To appreciate this unexpected dimension of the Bible, Abarim Publication's fun-filled crash course in Quantum Mechanics should be mandatory at every seminary.

Arrow this site matches those 3 colors we see on the ONE KEY with 3 of the 4 horsemen of the 'apocalypse'. This site identifies the 'Pale Rider' with the color 'green'.
http://www.abarim-publications.com/FourHorsesRevelation.html#.TuyriNRSQ-A

So how does all this connect to our EM fIELd which science has 'proved' to have its own frequency, distinct from other planets?
How do we make associations between our EM sound signature which 'sounds like chirping bird chatter' and what the ancients called 'the language of the birds'?
Is this why we have so many bird-headed gods?
How does this fit in with augury and the selection of where to lay the foundations for the building of an empire?

Did the ancients have a comprehension of the EM fIELd that we have not yet identified?
What do you think the Nazca Lines are depicting?

IMHO it is knowledge of the EM fIELd.
That thing that makes us tick and sic and act like pricks with big dicks.

Have people really changed that much in the past 12,000+ years, at the core of who/what we are?
Arrow http://www.architizer.com/en_us/blog/dyn/8890/flinstone-architecture/

The IShango bone dated to approx. 18,000 BCE suggests not really.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we harp about HAARP, it is usually a discussion about how 'frequencies' of SOUND/LIGHT can do us harm if the 'intent' is EvIL.

go to page 172 and 173 of this book written by a Rosicrucian 'JJ Weed', who came under heat from the brethren for 'revealing too many secrets'.
Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/43542805/Joseph-J-Weed-Wisdom-of-the-Mystic-Masters

Sounds like 'ra' are important.
Wink

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
When we harp about HAARP, it is usually a discussion about how 'frequencies' of SOUND/LIGHT can do us harm if the 'intent' is EvIL.

go to page 172 and 173 of this book written by a Rosicrucian 'JJ Weed', who came under heat from the brethren for 'revealing too many secrets'.
Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/43542805/Joseph-J-Weed-Wisdom-of-the-Mystic-Masters

Sounds like 'ra' are important.
Wink

namaste

Thanks for that, it was a great read.

So Obama is attempting to influence the masses though his mantram rhetoric hoping to stimulate certain parts of the brain so we are more prone to accepting what's being offered?

The charade continues.

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of resonant inpho in here: http://www.carnaval.com/432/
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

So why is '60' important to remember?

Quote:
The best precession number is 25,920 years because harmony or the music of the spheres tells us this is how long it takes to complete a full earth cycle through the 12 night skies of the zodiac. Divide this number by 60, the number that best defines "time" also known as the ancient "soss," and you arrive at the number of 432. This makes 432 a sacred number, encoded in many myths and sacred structures including the Bible for millenniums.

60 is associated with TIME or SoSS.
Interesting association.
60 x 432 (9)

6 x 9

I predict this book should be arriving on my door step early next year.
Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

777 your optimistic astrological insights are needed on this thread:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6657

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
The middle 4 squares sum to?

256 + 256 = 512
227 + 288 = 515

Add 1 to them?

(see the next post re: 1512)

BTW 1512 (AHAB) and 1515 (ISIS) we can interpret as GREEK Frets which we can further associate to square waves.
Arrow

reminder Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/swastika-yinyang-and-the-evolution-of-the-greek-key-fret-pattern/

ONE + 5I5 = ISIS

Remember we have the ONE KEY

373250 is to notes G-A and B as 82944 is to notes C-D and E

373250 / 512 (C) = 729

515 = C
373 = F#
=

Quote:
Even numbers are testifying to the C and F#'s twin axis involvement. One triangle of frequencies that exists because of mirroring formulas is three leaps of a Minor 6th, 666. The inversion would be 333. The minor 6th is also 8 semitones, so it is also 888. In a gematria book I have called the Apostolic Gnosis this 888 signifies the name of Jesus, made up of 515 and 373.

515 = C
373 = F#

The number 333 is given as "Hope - a dwelling"

333= E

This E note was given as a Neutral center between the levities and gravities inherent within a musical Scale. D.C Ramsey went into this in great detail, and he and Keely knew each other. I actually believe that Ramsey's method of developing the scales contains the secret to levitation. I bought the book from Dale Pond last year and found the mirror stuff that I had discovered sat with Ramsey's work and did not conflict with it. I recommend the book to anyone. It is called "The scientific basis and build of music".

The note C, for example, is not to be taken as the beginning vibration. That first vibration is really the note F, which is the root of the sub-dominant. The Tonic note C is the middle triad and the Dominant chord G is the upper triad. The levities and gravities balance out at the not E. This is according to beliefs that the note C is the terrestrial note and the note G is the celestial note.

Therefore the note E is the Neutral center sitting in the middle. This also gives the vibration of 432 to the note D, and leads one to the Dorian connection where such a frequency belongs. In other words, we have our frequencies out by a 5th!

If Ramsey was right in developing the scales according to the primes of 2 3 and 5, and uncovering the F as first vibration, then he holds the key to levitation because anything built according to his calculations will be according to natural law.

I had worked with Dale Pond for two years in trying to understand Keely and Hughes and Ramsey. We exchanged posts on a regular basis. My stuff and the Ramsey stuff sadly was a little "too musical" for Dale but I am convinced that should not deter the scientists, whom I sometimes consider to be not musical enough..:-)). After all it is a musical universe.

Ramsey's system can be explained fairly easily, and it will be seen to run straight into my mirror music structure. I won't pile into it unless there is someone here that shows any interest, or else I will simply write it in some book and leave it at that.

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/99/99XXXXelectrons.html

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raph has mentioned this before, but I want to point back out that the black hole by the star Algol in the Perseus constellation puts out 57 octaves below Middle C, which they say is B flat. I think it could be closer to Bb though, it's more like a bb gun. Laughing

Earth hums at a low B!

click on the musical captions to hear the note
http://www.losdoggies.com/archives/1480

Here's what Medusa sounds like: http://www.losdoggies.com/archives/2333

Although I believe David's secret chord is not the note Bb, it still could play a major role with F sharp?

Quote:
When the octavized Bb note (57 octaves above its origin pitch) is played together with its octavized reciprocal (created by dividing the original tone in the number one) and then multiplying by 2 seventeen times) it creates the complementary D note. These two notes, a musical minor 6th interval apart, can then play the first nine notes of the theme from the movie “Love Story” by French composer Francois Lai. “

When do we begin, to tell the story” as the lyrics state that go with the notes. The minor 6th (1.5923) is closer than the minor 6th of our current common equal-tempered tuned minor 6th (1.5874) to the minor 6th that is the famous phi ratio or golden mean of 1.618 etc., which is the key geometric fractal of our entire living universe. It may be very significant that the frequency that emerges from a black hole together with its reciprocal suggests this most basic interval of living systems, plants and the main proportions of all living creatures.

http://www.universalsong.net/music_of_the_spheres.htm

What is the note 57 octaves above middle C ?

White hole above, black hole below?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: