FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Fake Antiwar Army Ranger Exposed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody that works with the likes of Alex Jones is a schill or a dupe, but I scooped him on that connection between MacBeth and coverup, on May 26, posted as a topic here: Military Probe Accuses Marines of Killing Civilians

That really is what the MacBeth exposure was all about, cover for the Murder massacre of women and children in Haditha last November.

Thing is, I noticed hardly anyone even looked at the headline I posted. This tells me something ot the emotional fatique people are feeling about the occupation. People are avoiding the true death stories......they prefer to enjoy making fun of the clowns. American war always becomes 'chic'...ever since wwII Hollywood has managed to come with the angles to make it 'hip' to make a joke of the wars, one way or another.

Makes the work of the counterintelligence downright easy, and they know this very well. That's why they know exactly what kind of circus people will run to for their 'war news'. They're giving people parody and theatre of the absurd.......and people prefer it because it's an escape from their own impotence and cowardace. A Jesse MacBeth lets Americans feel off the hook.

jachinstrongcity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Finton, this MacBeth looked like the real McCoy, and saying all the right things. I had no problem with anything he was saying, as I knew he was describing real life situations with real life responses that the military now do. War is and has always been a dirty business. And as for proving if he was really there, surely he has a DD form 214 (American Discharge papers) in his possession, plus photos taken of him there in Iragi with his buddies. Surely there are other veterans who can place him there when he said he was there. As for his uniform appearance after he got out of the service, I wasn't exactly the most proud veteran when I got out, and I, like him worn my uniform in a very unprofessional manner whenever I put it on, which was hardly ever. I threw my uniforms away when I finally finished my 6 year stint in the U.S. Air Force in 1979. It appears there are plenty of folks out there who would desire to discredit Jesse, because he is saying things which exposes light upon activities done in the dark. You know how it is when you turn on the lights, and the cockroaches all run away in all directions. The men and activities that he is exposing are lower than bugs, and unfortunately it's going to take a very big can of "RAID" to deal with these vermin. It is said that we all reap what we have sown, and payday is coming very, very soon ! It is way to soon to judge this young man, and time will play a big role in how this comes out. The truth will be known, and the brightness of this truth will be blinding, and there will be nobody who can put out that light once it is turned on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Waiting Reply with quote

Well, as you said:

Quote:
"surely he has a DD form 214 (American Discharge papers) in his possession, plus photos taken of him there in Iragi with his buddies."

He's had a week now to produce any of that proof of Iraq service.
We're still waiting..............
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been getting feedback via email to people whom I write that are in fact still spreading MacBeth's video as genuine. I've told the facts on this case, but here's a reply I received just this evening.

"I'd like to see some definitive proof he is a fake, not just the unsubstantiated opinion of a group. "

I didn't put this in the white highlighted quote, because I do not want anyone passing through to glance over it and get the notion that MacBeth is being unfairly assessed. He's a fake. The only thing we don't know is whether he's a hustler that was used by disinfo agents, or a knowing schill.

MacBeth doesn't matter. He has no photos of his aleged atrocities. There have been other credible and genuine Iraq war vets who've tried to speak and get no traction.
He's a decoy. The real story is Haditha.
You know the public--they're in dream state. Seeing MacBeth's bedroom video, then hearing he's fake----the swiss cheese brains of most will lump MacBeth with Haditha and dump the whole thing down the memory hole.

What's disturbing me now is that people are still thinking about and even making excuses for MacBeth and his pitiful talking head video when real evidence of cold blooded murder is available.

jachinstrongcity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: What is it really all about ? Reply with quote

Ormand, I've enjoyed your interaction thus far on this thread, and the truth appears to be now very clear concerning this young man who apparently is looking for attention, or has permitted himself to be a patsy for someone who is yet hidden behind the scenes. There is always the fasad, the hidden agenda, the face behind the mask with all of these side trips that attempt to direct minds to some new false created store front desiring to sell us another bill of goods, instead of the truth as it really is. Everybody gets what they really want. The advertizments built on the concepts designed by Edward Bernay, the father of spin and public relations, nephew of Sigmond Freud, are still the main format of presenting ideas and arguments that have made this world into what we see and understand today. The unused human mind is soooo gulable, lazy, and stupid. Man has forgotten how to think and reason. Most folks cannot think themselves out of a wet paper bag..... but yet to many, this is what makes life so interesting, and not boring,... that is those who love chasing their tails. The point that I am wanting to make is this. Now as Finton would say, " Lets all go to the Next Level". This all is happening on purpose, and there is a very evil and clever plan behind this agenda. The people of this planet are being led by the nose to an apparent downfall, which is also part of the master plan. Now I could go into the "New World Order', or the "Protocals of the Learned Elders Of Zion" , which would liven up this thread very much, and even that is part of the "Master Plan" if one could rip the mask off of that one. I will attempt to lift up one tiny corner of it, and let you all take a peek. The secret is to keep humanity talking, and not humanity acting. Its not what we say, it is what we do that brings about change. These forums do allow an avenue to voice facts, and lies, and a whole gammit of opinions. But all this talk goes nowhere, if it goes in one ear, and out of the other. Just what are we all trying to prove? Is one better than another? Am I smarter than you? Or you than I? We are all in the same boat. We all have to sit down on the same white throne, and flush, and spray the can of Glade Air Freshener when we are done. All men are the same in God's eyes. We have all failed. And I would be bold enough to venture to say that most of the people on these forums are armchair quarterbacks. Deep down they do not give a rat's ass about anything except their own selfish backside. " Just let me keep my toys, my credit cards, my rotton job at the glue factory, my opinions, and my vain big list of all those things that pamper my miserable flesh and ego." This is Basic Human Nature at it's best ! Changing the actions of your fellow man will avial to nothing, if you fail to change yourself. The truth about your neighbor is poppy-cock, if you fail to see the truth down deep within your own self. And what is that truth? The truth is that you are your brother's keeper. Who is your brother ? You got eyes, look around you.... Duh... Everybody thinks that their crap don't stink ! "Why, I'm pretty important",... or impotent,... to me both words sound and mean the same thing. Men are so selfish and uncaring. The world is supply and demand. "Give it to me. I want it now, and I do not mean 5 minutes from now. What do you mean that I have to wait 15 minutes, screw you, I'm going down to Joe Blow down the street", and when Joe Blow tells you 45 minutes, That same man is too proud to eat crow and go back to the first guy who said 15 minutes. I am guilty as charged. I've been there, and I have done that. We all have judged the speck in our brother's eye, when we have had a beam in our own. We strain at a gnat to swallow a camel to just get our own way. This whole human species has failed, is uncurable, and headed for the crapper.... And we have made it that way, and we have wanted it to be that way. If this wasn't true, then it would have turned out different. We create our own lives. We are not the victim of another. Our fate is the reality of our actions. I did not do it to you, and you did not do it to me.
Now this may look like to some that I have a rather negative attitude towards life. Quite the contrary ! I am very positive about what really works in this life, and how this life works to support you. I am the happiest that I have ever been... And this happiness begins with one being honest with oneself. We have the technology,... it is there between our ears. One must start with oneself. Any man if given the circumstanses, would kill, steal, rape, and a whole list of sins and crimes, to protect and provide for himself and his family, and feel completely justified in doing so. We all saw this after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.... all the looting, even the cops were looting. People look at themselves and somehow have formed this opinion that they are God's Gift to society. The truth is God does not need any of us. Where were we when He created all this in the first place? We were not all off in the sidelines waiting to add our two cents to His perfect plan. Nothing has changed, but what God has done is that He has now given us the ball and we have tried to run with it. For 6,000 years He has been blowing the whistle foul from the sidelines, and we have continued running our game plans to our ultimate downfall. We have blown it, and we have reaped what we have sown. This is a judgement that does not escape any man. We all reap what we have sown. So what is the solution to the matter? Four simple and painless things. 1.) Be honest with yourself and others. 2.) Give the ball back to God. 3.) And start sowing good seed in some good soil, and finally 4.) Then don't take any credit for it. Sounds really simple, doesn't it? It really is ! If I can humble myself, me, a stupid, vain, retired, tired, and old Propane Gas Serviceman, who has never amounted to anything in his life, can find happiness and peace of mind, surely you smart guys out there can punch yourselves out of that wet paper bag, and ask yourself with a clear mind, "Now how did I get in there in the first place ? And then watch out, if you listen real close, and then close your own mouth, you may hear God ask you, "Hey son, got a few minutes, I've got something to tell you." Afterall, He did fix a couple of ears to the side of your head. And then when He has got your attention, LISTEN, and don't fight it and make excuses. It's not like God does not know what's going on...... I think it is time that everybody just wake up and smell the roses, and to watch out for the thorns, though the rose does smell sweet, the thorns do prick and cause one to bleed. Let us be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
I hope my serman doesn't offend anyone, but I would desire to close this post with this quote that I read this morning...

Johnny D. Miller

"Waking up is unpleasant, you know. You are nice and comfortable in bed. It's irritating to be woken up. That's the reason the wise guru will not attempt to wake people up. I hope I'm going to be wise here and make no attempt whatsoever to wake you up if you are asleep. It is really none of my business, even though I say to you at times, "Wake up!" My business is to do my thing, to dance my dance. If you profit from it, fine; if you don't, too bad! As the Arabs say, "The nature of rain is the same, but it makes thorns grow in the marshes and flowers in the gardens."

Anthony de Mello

jachinstrongcity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: The Lowdown on Jesse MacMeth's DD Form 214 Reply with quote

Well I just found a very interesting link which talks about Jesse Macbeth's Army discharge papers, DD Form 214. Yes, there is a copy posted on the internet. It would take me all day to cut and paste everything in it which would shed light on this subject, so I desided to post just the link to it, and let it speak for itself. It doesn't look good for Jesse.

http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/2006/05/26/jesse-macbeth-posts-his-discharge-form/

So enjoy reading. To me this helps shed some more light on this mystery behind this man. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this man is a complete fake based on everything else that we are digging up. I really hate all lies and those who spread them knowingly. This will be my last post on this thread, unless something comes up to prove he is indeed the Real McCoy, or someone asks me a question, I've pretty much want to wash my hands of this matter. This really is shameful and discredits everything that is truthful, right, and proper. I have been following this Jesse MacBeth story for quite a while now. What can one say? Does he deserve our pity? I donít know. Our prayers, well if God moves you to pray, then answer the call. I think Jesse seems to know the web he is spinning, and how can he not. And why hasnít his wife said anything, unless she too is being abused, and is too scared to. I don't know anything. His sisterís post shows that his family supports are collasping, and that all he has left is his wild imagation. Surely the government will do something about this embarrassment somewhere down the line. Altering ones DD Form 214 is against the law and the articles of the USMJ. He will reap what he has sown. It seems the only medals that he can wear proudly are the ones he carved out off the potatoes he peeled at Kitchen Patrol (K.P.).... which he doenít even have anymore, because he ate them. At least he doesnít have to scrounge around the Salvation Armyís Thrift Store looking for more of those medals, because he can still buy potatoes. With enough practice he will be able to carve out a rather nice looking Medal Of Honor and use Blue Cheese to color the potatoe ribbons blue.... and then after a few more pictures of him wearing that, he can break out the catsup bottle and eat it too. I hope he doesn't get gas from it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The devil damn thee black, thou cream-faced loon!
Where gott'st thou that goose look?

False face must hide what the false heart doth know. ...it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

When our actions do not,
Our fears do make us traitors.

(Hey, I'm trying to get my money's worth out of some college Eng. lit. material I was forced to buy.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: