FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico Haupt is all about ego, nothing more … enough said. Besides, 911 was so last year!

We have bigger problems to deal with now … confessions from “Ex-Illuminati” vampires and don’t forget the 20th century invention called the “Rapture” to worry about. Hey, I just heard that the controllers of the planet are 7; unnamed Arch-Angels and all the known so-called New World Order Illuminati types are just squabbling rats! Don’t you know that if we run blindly through a maze we’ll occasionally hit a wall … there are plenty more dead ends to travel down before we find the cheese!! Eek, eek!

- Hawk
Twisted Evil

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: The Nico problem Reply with quote

Nah, I wouldn't give a s**t if Nico was just someone with an ego problem.
Half the planet would be on the outs that way.

It's much more than that.

I forgot to mention that it was also Nico, aka Ewing 2001, who was the
first person to "discover" the Project for the New American Century
(PNAC), and link their “new Pearl Harbor” statement into 9/11.

And the NeoCons are the primary Fall Guys for 9/11 along with the Israelis.

Whereas 9/11 is/was a G8 project and one with wide support in the
Washington establishment in the top tier of both parties and the CFR etc.

As far as I se it, he played two key roles.

He coined the MIHOP/LIHOP division to split the movement from the get go.
AND he pointed us and the alternative media to the Neocons as fall guys.

Bummer.

P.S. The activists at Nico's team8plus.org,
work with author Webster Tarpley.
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Fintan it really is sad to see you doing this. I used to have respect for your offerings but ever since you compliled that ridiculous list of '911 cia whatevers' you have become a road accident that everyone looks at even though they know it's not gonne be pretty. I cannot believe that you would make such sweeping claims and offer up not ONE shed of evidence whatsoever, how can you expect to be taken seriously when you make no attempt to offer any proof for your claims? And if you are not in fact the wolf amongst the sheep then where, pray tell, is your list of approved 911 advocates,researchers,etc,etc??? Easy to point the finger ain't it Fintan? How you could compile such a list and justify it in your mind? You, of all the others out there are potentially doing more damage to the exposure and ongoing quest for 911 truth by tarring everyone with your illogical and unproven silly stick. Shame on you Fintan. These silly articles are akin to The Sun, or the Daily Mirror, or any other such tabloid rubbish, saying any ole crap just to get an exclusive and hence increased sales.

Sort yourself out Fintan and in future if your going to make such fantastic claims as you have via your logically deprived 911 'hitlist' then have the common decency to offer us some evidence please, if not then expect to be regarded as no more evolved or credible than faux news.

I'll be waiting for that evidence Fintan,

Phil Howe
www.strangeisnotafruit.blogs.com

Last edited by Phil Howe on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Lol Reply with quote

It's almost funny how the apologists for the CIA Fakes are so consistently "on message."

They never, ever deal with the issues I raise.
Just endlessly repeat the same old mantra. "Don't you have any evidence".
This, despite the fact that I have written over a score of detailed
evidentiary articles, and audio presentations in the last year.

But do they deal with any of the specific issues raised?
Nope. lol

It's like...., say, some guy is up on charges of robbing a bank, and the prosecution
mounts a detailed case: guy's fingerprints found in the bank, guy seen on the bank's CCTV,
stolen money found in his house, etc. etc.

And then the defence lawyer stands up and says: "Don't you have any evidence?"

Nice rheorical grandstanding, dude.
But in the court of public opinion people have already taken note of my evidence
and unless you can come up with something better than that.....

...Your guys are going down ! Smile
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that it? is that the best you can do?

1. Where is your list of approved 911 researchers

2. Where is conclusive -or even mildly circumstantial- proof that even one of the people on your list have any definitive connections to your CIA,Mi5,Mossad,etc,etc groups? Well??

For your information I have read every word you wrote in respect to these claims and articles over and over thinking that maybe I was missing the evidence you must surely of had or that perhaps you had forgotten to add it or that it woud follow shortly.....Alas Fintan I am still waiting and so are all the good people you have black balled for no other justifiable reason other than maybe it is you who is that which you suggest is in others. i.e perhaps it is YOU who is the CIA Cointelpro operative which would explain why just about every other 911 researcher is on your list and why you have as of yet not presented a 'Fintan approved' list of 911 researchers for the benefit of your audience/readership. On the later point please do tell why you have not seen fit to offer such a list, surely there must be someone out there Fintan who you would endorse no? do you not owe it to your avid fans to supply them with a 'map to the good people of 911' hmmm?? --- Or is that too much to ask?

The simple fact is Fintan most the people on your list do a lot of good and raise more awareness than you ever will, whether they are 100% right, have a belief system in all others things you agree with, are millionaires, willing to work with millionaires, run free truth radio stations, or whatever else is neither here nor there....your 911 hit pieces(did I forget the 'S') are ravings of either a paid insider propagandist, an attention junky, or simply the product of a bitter and confused mind whose paranoia has consumed his reason based faculties.

Where, Fintan, is your list of approved 911 researchers/websites which you owe to your dwindling readership simply out of appreciation for the fact that they have stuck it out this far. WHERE IS IT?

Last edited by Phil Howe on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Truth before Popularity Reply with quote

Quote:
Just look at this forum...it has 33 members, quite pathetic really but an accurate reflection of your current popularity

Nothing pathetic about the people who post here, and if you think this is
about popularity (?) -you're missing the point, big time.

If I was into popularity I wouldn't have outed the CIA Fakes.
capt wardrobe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: this is hilarious Reply with quote

just found this:

Nico Haupt, aka Ewing2001?s 2005 ?truthseeker? Oscars:
http://culhavoc.blogsome.com/

Hoaxer of the year:
Tom Flocco

Most annoying fake activist newcomer:
Jonathan Gold

Best research team:
team8plus.org

Best female Visualist:
Rosalee Grable

Best male Visualist:
Marcus Icke

Biggest ?political hope? 2005:
Morgan Reynolds

Biggest scam of the year:
Mike Ruppert?s 25k campaign to promote his new video

Biggest political 9/11 truthling scammer:
Karl Schwarz

Best female analyst ?newcomer?:
Lynn Ertel (911InsideJobbers, other lists?)

Best male analyst ?newcomer?:
Ron Wynn (Planehuggers etc?.)

Best research blog newcomer:
culhavoc.blogsome.com

Best tabloid 9/11 blog:
911blogger.com

Best ?outsider? 9/11 blog:
georgewashingtonblog.com

Best alternative news portal:
http://www.tvnewslies.org

Best alternative 9/11 blog:
http://total911.info/

Biggest Newcomer 9/11 research blog:
http://covertoperations.blogspot.com
http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/

Most interesting blog:
http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/

Best news analysis blog:
http://xymphora.blogspot.com

Biggest alternative warcriminal:
democracynow.org

Biggest ?anti-war? war criminal:
A.N.S.W.E.R.

Phoniest 9/11 truth activists:
911truth.org

9/11 activist group of the year:
London 9/11 Skeptics

Best analyst online group:
Planehuggers Yahoo

Deceptionist of the year:
Tom Heneghan/Stew Webb

-----------------------------------------------

nice to know while the Global junta
takes aim at us all

there are 'awards' to be had... isn't it...?

for all those who are defending 'the movement'

either do some work
or don't [s'up to you]

use your own mind

do not seek the acceptance of a clique

its NOT a popularity contest

because that is what 'politics' has become
'saying the things' that the most people will

'like'
'agree with'

'the message'

becomes 'preaching to the converted' ...
and then morphs into indoctrination of
an agenda...

why? because in a climate of fear - the product
is your wishing to belong to the anti-dote

you already have that power within you
so you don't need to join anything

Groups will fear your individual stance

let them

all media is manipulated...

learn how it is done
by doing it yourself

read the news & events
and realise that, say

if a series of mines
and buildings are collapsing, for instance

these stories have been chosen by an
editorial process which has been given an agenda
by it's ownership

there are billions of things happening on this planet
not all of them are deemed appropriate for the current
daily mash we are doled out

synchronicity is being designed as a reality

(more?)
pauper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Fintan considered a back stabber? Did he put them on the dreaded list?
Fintan is the epitomy of RUTHLESS.
General Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My first problem with Nico is that he personally invented and established
the MIHOP/LIHOP division in the 9/11 movement.

Wow quite an accomplishment. The first time I heard the terms was on breakfornews.com. What is the difference anyway? Let or Made? Didn't the people who Let it happen also Make it happen? It's llike plausible deniability. But there WAS a distinct difference from groups...

Last edited by General Lee on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: All your base are belong to us. Reply with quote

Ah, come on Fintan, Nico is an ego maniac and not the only one … and why would you expect people to think for themselves?? Now that you listed the fakes, I guess it would be a daunting task to list the rest of the f*cking internet! If folks haven’t realized by now that most of these fakes have become a pit of snakes, eating their own tails, then what can you do? The roller coaster of these guys’s “911 truth” is over, listen to the fat lady singing!

I think that Jerry posted a comment about your inference to scalar weapons and that they are being used by the MIC. In a related topic this guy, Martin Kaiser III, who wrote a book titled “Odyssey of an Eavesdropper: My Life in Electronic Countermeasures and My Battle against the FBI “, was on C-SPAN2 last Sunday, he had some interesting comments on the 911 building collapses.

http://www.booktv.org/PublicLives/index.asp?segID=6660&schedID=398

During the Q&A session, a fellow conspiracy theorist asked for his opinion on 911. He told a subtle little story about helping to design a 150 mile long antenna in the Virginia area, designed to communicate with submarines located deep under the ocean. Since the transmissions needed to penetrate very deeply through all sorts on geographic features, very low frequency signals were needed. At first they tried using 6 cycles per second and found that this caused insanity and suicidal behavior in humans after very short exposure … not cool (brown note?). They settled on 10 cycles per second as an acceptable frequency. On the plus side, they achieved excellent deep earth penetration, on the negative; the frequency caused powerful seismic and sub-seismic waves that made things like buildings, fall down for seemingly no reason! This is very interesting stuff and worth investigating further.

Later,
- Hawk

Last edited by hawkwind on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just look at this forum...it has 33 members, quite pathetic really but an accurate reflection of your current popularity and all because you had to write those stupid articles on 911 cia fakes without anything to back it up.

Ohhh gosh - so Fintan if you never told the truth there would be more members on the forum - how could you be so truthful? I mean we want numbers not truth!

Shocked
Janama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just look at this forum...it has 33 members, quite pathetic really but an accurate reflection of your current popularity

this Forum has only been up since Jan 18! 13 days!! If you are going to come here and insult people at least get your damn facts straight!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 2 of 42

Jump to: