FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible stuff, Jerry. I think you're getting to the real knitty gritty of the scale of the grand deceptions and Byzantine complexity of the games being played against us all. The psywar of it. The middle east dumbfounds recent observers since to know the whole story, one has to really dig into a progression of events going back at least 60 years, and most of what really happened and for what is hidden. It think it's bigger than Zionism--the supposed 'master plot'. Zionism may be an elaborate front cover, the way the more recent 'Islamic Fanatacism' is a more obvious front cover. Behind all this shit is something bigger than it appears. And the 'conspiracy' sure ain't exclusively Jewish. Never was. We're all being played for suckers.

It's fascinating to me, how the Bush icon is played to one group for their NAZI supporting side, which was absolutely true......and simultaneously played as neocon Zionists taking orders straight from the Knesset.

The study of that dichotemy alone took me way far into gleaning that the real picture is far larger than the level of the NSDAP and Israeli tanks in Gaza and all the rest of it. Above the slaughter there's a level where fascists sit down with Zionists and Saudi Shieks and KGB hang out with CIA and everybody at the table sucks down prawns and click champainge toasts to each other and have a good laff on us all.

About a year ago I came to suspect that the presence of Zionists with commie (Russian) names peppered through the neocon establishment is type casting. The Neocon/Zionist thing is just another layer of camelflouge for something bigger. The big time Zionist leaders never had any qualms about sacrificing Jews and the Saudis who are the real villians of the Middle East lose no sleep over their brothers in Allah getting creamed and dusted with depleted uranium, etc. These guys have been running a racket on us all.

I don't know how it is right now, but I know that back in the 90's I heard from people who visited Israel that the average Israeli doesn't hate Palestinians and vice versa, but the Israeli government and so-called 'representatives' like Hammas and the old PLO just never quit fucking things up. Yasser Arafat was found to be worth over a billion bucks when he died.

As for this "Fanatical Islam" that we're told is due to latent backwardness of the population of the Muslim world, was fading away, no threat at all during the 60's and 70's when the US State Department's program was to build a bond in the region, both Iran and Iraq were examples of rapid 'westernization' both economically and perceptually in those countries.
The along came Zbignew Brezenski and Henry Kissenger with this notion of fucking up the Middle East with a scenario Brezeinski dreamed up called, "the Clash of Civiliztion" This 'theory' was turned over to the think tanks and Ivy League political science professors, and -- out of the blue --- the equivalent of the American KKK takes over the progressive government of Iran.
Now that I back track, this seems very suspicious.

Meanwhile, Peace was about to break out in the Middle East, with Carter's work getting Sadat and Begin to sign a real peace accord........and ka-boom, Sadat gets strafed at waste level by Syrian assassins. I see a pattern here.......50 years of constructive and succeeding State Department work for a peaceful progression to peace in the Middle East. Gone in a few years and making Bresenski's weird thesis of 1978 look like prophecy.

I think being a prophet is easy when you've got the CIA and Mossad in your corner to help give the future a few 'tweaks'. Especially if the planners aren't thinking in terms of Zionism or Islam at all, but are thinking of scenarios to keep regions of the world in turmoil to weaken everyone who might be opposed to Globalism. You'd want their leadership dead, deposed, and the people in constant war for meaningless reasons.

So my conclusion now is that we witnessed a series of coup d'tats at the end of the '70's and going into the 80's. We just we'rent informed or hip as to who was behind it, or who the enemies really were. I was in college with Persians, Israelis, and Arabs before the Shah hit the fan....and everyone was tolerant of each other. The future they'd been sold was learning to get along for fun and profit. The Coup d'Tat in Iran surprised everyone and turned it all upside down. Nobody at that time knew what the fuck was happening, they just knew it was very, very bad for the future.

One thing is for sure. Divisiveness is caused and fuelled by government intervention. Anyplace, anytime people are getting along or trying to, comes the 'state terror attack', masquerading as 'people's groups' as phoney as the Symbionese Liberation Army, and of course goverment's gleeful response is to roll the SWAT teams and tanks out in the streets to scare the livin' shit out of everybody.

The Hegelian dialectic is only for the public to believe. Above that, it appears that Fascists, Zionists, and Shieks are conspiring to create chaos and division everywhere, and what they really are is Globalist sociopaths bringing down all national soverignty, religions, fair trade, and human rights in general.

Last edited by Ormond on Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Quick introduction, as I am very tired. Sorry to be a bit off topic.

Fintan, I have been following your work for a couple of weeks now and I must say I am astounded!

It has certainly brought a great deal of crucial clarity to my life, and I vented some of these realizations in a comment spot on the famous 911blogger.
I am young and stupid, said things I shouldn't have said so I may have not represented these ideas very well but I must say that these people just don't fucking get it.

Here is a rant(a bit offputting) I put up on Prof. Jones. Ignored.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dazinith/115049404876647023/

And here are some other comments that were greeted maturely by Jon Gold, but brutally attacked by a man named "Chris".
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dazinith/115049520882325614/

Within minutes, they forgot about my post and where back talking about "the grove". GOOD LORD!

I guess the inital shock of watching loose change is one thing, but the discovery that your entire movement may be a farce is just too much.

Perhaps I just didn't get my( and partially and initailly yours) ideas across very well. Heck knows I learned from the experience. Embarassed

More later. greetings and luck to all
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: mmmhm Reply with quote

Worst part is..after I apologize for getting abit fiery and this Chris person accepts it, he goes absolutely nuts when I question the value of Loose Change.
bri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: yo Reply with quote

I am guilty of doing what I claim to be immune to, getting involved in pointless spats about 9/11. Spending the last 2 hours on that stupid site fighting with people just makes me feel like an asshole. My writing is usaully at least slightly better than this. And I have lots of personal stuff to work out otherwise.
And please don't think I am riffing on your ideas Fitnan if you bother to read any of the stuff I posted, as I disagree with things that you say as well.
Can't wait to be back for some more hopefully more worthwile conversation.
See you tommorow. I'm dead tired and need to sort some things out.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
I guess the inital shock of watching loose change is one thing, but the discovery that your entire movement may be a farce is just too much.

hehe.

Welcome to the club, dude.
We've all been shoved around by the 911 bully movement.
That's why we're here too.

Nice entrance, though - it's like you were thrown in through the window. Wink
pdpbison

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan,

I am not at all able to hit the ground running to keep track of or learn on short notice, the purported biographies, and the implications, of these ( or other) various 'Rats'.

For my benifit, would you kindly make some short summary outline, of what you believe is the overview or explicaiton of the '9-11' mischief?

Or, some summary at any rate, of your understanding or acceptance, of 'what happenned'...?

Thanks...
hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Must See Video Reply with quote

This video clip was emailed to me more as an internet funny ... it is a little more telling than that! Shocked

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/mikebergerscarborough911.mov

The show: Scarborough Country (First mistake!)
Guest: Michael Berger (9/11 truth.org ... I predict a train wreck!)

Check out the pronounced, audio comment at the end of the clip ... no matter who made it, the 911 movement has again been painted as a bunch of loonies, with bad manners! Whether it was a Scarborough Country producer or Michael Berger ... the result is the same ... another controlled demolition!

Pay attention to the lead message banner on the fade out at the clip beginning, "Silenced for talking about God" and you will get the gist of the show ...

This is getting very boring ... Sad

- Hawk

pdpbison

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdpbison wrote:
Hi Fintan,

I am not at all able to hit the ground running to keep track of or learn on short notice, the purported biographies, and the implications, of these ( or other) various 'Rats'.

For my benifit, would you kindly make some short summary outline, of what you believe is the overview or explicaiton of the '9-11' mischief?

Or, some summary at any rate, of your understanding or acceptance, of 'what happenned'...?

Thanks...

Bump...
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Must See Video Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:
This video clip was emailed to me more as an internet funny ... it is a little more telling than that! Shocked

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/mikebergerscarborough911.mov

The show: Scarborough Country (First mistake!)
Guest: Michael Berger (9/11 truth.org ... I predict a train wreck!)

I loved when Smirk-Amish asks Berger if the 9/11 Commission "got it wrong", and Berger answers with, "Well.... you know..... there was.... a lot of conflict of interest.....

Mike, the answer to that question is YES!!!!!!! And you go from there.

Oops, I forgot. That wasn't your point. To make a point.

Also, when the 'host' incredulously asks how a conspiracy can possibly be so large that it can have as many as 10 members. Laughing What a piece of Samsonite.

hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Only Those With Stong Stomachs Should Listen Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay posting this link ... its difficult to type and vomit at the same time! Embarassed Complements of Mr. Fetzer ... founder of st911.org.

http://www.blackopradio.com/black275.ram

- Hawk

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, Fetzer is supposedly on Hannity and Colmes in a few minutes.

Might be interesting. Might not. Cool All I know is, I have to endure Sean Hannity to find out. Speaking of vomit.

hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Yuck! Reply with quote

Worth a watch ...

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=122

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 24 of 42

Jump to: