FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm not trying to be a smartass, and I've got no point to prove myself.

booger!, I admire your dedication to building a better world for your children, and Phil, I respect your thoroughness in looking at all the possibilities.

yeah, the demo of 7 was simply appalling, and that's as good a place as any to start - it doesn't matter where you start, as long as you really want to figure stuff out. Sometimes you gotta say bye bye to your 'research buddies' when it's time to move on - but that's the price we pay.

Here's the difference that I see between Fintan's research and the rest of the 'movement.'

He published a picture of the people that should be held responsible. The people who actually shook hands or nodded or whatever, but actually agreed that the event should transpire. Their decisions put the events in motion, and were actualized through the coordinated efforts of the various governmental, military, intelligence and media organizations at their command. They are the figureheads of the democratic free world, and the war on terror could not have begun without their prior approval. They don't represent the people, and they lie. Yeah, it blows.

Why do you think we can't 'fight' these guys? Coincidence? Hardly. Try getting the goods on a mob boss someday. They are beyond our control and beyond our reproach. That's why they make the decisions that they do. They like it this way. I think that's why they used to be called kings.

So, operative shmoperative. Who else has said 'whodunnit'? Who else has posted a picture? Who else has pinpointed a collusive power structure that actually could have orchestrated this astoundingly expensive and complicated operation? That's why I enjoy Fintan's research - he actually finishes a question with an answer.

I don't care who these other clowns work for. IMO, their research is lame, their journalism is tabloid, and their tone is fearful and confused. Ultimately, I don't care what they're 'up to' because their information is useless to me.

'The leaders of the G8 countries' is not an 'answer' anybody wants to hear. But you know what - it beat's trying to 'pin down' the 'illuminati'.
Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to Jerry Fletcher, TONS of people have played whodunnit. Fintan's work on 911 is special, I agree, but not because he dared guess and name the actual villains behind the crime. Everyone's done that! If that's all your giving Fintan, it's not much . . .
I think Fintan's best contribution to the 911 movement is that he makes us question other alternative media icons' and pundits' spin on whodunnit, their own neat conclusions to the murder mystery. I mean, everyone's got one! But Fintan reminds us that at least half of the whodunnit stories are probably bullshit planted by operatives in order to mislead the truth movement. We cannot even really know which half dear Fintan falls in himself! But like I said already, it's all about questioning! I'll say it again . . . the more guarded and skeptical (paranoid, even) we are the better we see the truth, or, the more select a truth we arrive upon "at the end of the day."
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Canary in a Coalmine Reply with quote

I think Blue’s observation about paranoia is interesting. I’ve read several studies that claim, lacking organic schizophrenia or delusion, paranoia is nothing more than a natural state of heightened awareness. There are a few caveats involved though, while this state is self defensively beneficial, it may be physiologically disastrous.

So, if over the programmed years of your life, you’ve lost that natural sense of paranoia, you might consider keeping a paranoid person around … kind of like the proverbial “canary in a coalmine”. My advice is that if the canary suddenly squawks “incoming!” … it may be a good idea to duck!

- Hawk Shocked

capt w

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'paranoia' as a canary in the mine?

hmmm

what is this paranoia?

well it depends if a person is only reacting to
certain stimulus

IE a managed environment

like...say

the internet

or the 'normality culture'
that they have to confront...as a reality

that most people do not feel they have a choice dealing with
[why do they feel that way?]

if you think that breaking from the prescription of having to work
your ass off for a lame enforced/stage-crafted/managed democracy
and its endless aspiration culture built on greed and fucking
others over 'to get to the top' is ok....

is that paranioa?

then...well

its a stereotypifying labelling process isn't it?

i feel stage-craft is the key
the border between actor and audience has to be broken for
'people' to actually get off their arses and do something

the idea of galvanising a group to protest is dead

too many infiltrators/too many icons/too many people
wanna get a career boost/ a CV written
and it is just not effective

ulterior motives/vested interest IS politics

that is the root of a real paranoia

so i say
no heroes, no spokespeople, no groups,
no leaders...
constantly changing, developing
respect in opinions
interesting meanderings

sure it's a soap opera...
but if it was involving such notions as

integrity, accountability
and a good memory
for ones owns actions and words,

the ability for forgiveness of mistakes
[especially to ones self]

can everyone be heard...?

do we make enough time in our
lives to make that a reality?

if not why not?
Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoia is just a word. Semantics is the key. The dominant paradigm bars us in. We are supposed to think it's safe in there and we'd be paranoid and suicidal to break out. Indeed in a world where soullessness is the norm, those with soul seem insane. I recognize paranoia is a "bad word," a definite stereotype. All I want to do is reclaim this word. Especially in regards to media and the general information glut. I count all parties guilty until proven . . . worthy. Paranoia means not trusting, but thinking. Thinking critically. Ruthlessly. Rapturously.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Pull the Firefighters Reply with quote

Quote:
the Silverstein guy who admnits on PBS that they put explosoives in building 7 and brought it down that day.

The latest is that he now says that when he said "pull it"
He meant pull out the firefighters!
'Cos it was dangerous.

Seriously.
Maybe someone can dig out the link.
capt w

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The dominant paradigm bars us in. We are supposed to think it's safe in there and we'd be paranoid and suicidal to break out."

well i'd argue that we are all presented with an enforced choice which is a deliberate polarity

one which has the purpose of trapping us in a defined malleable
enforced 'reality'

Neuro Linguistic Programming

not just written - but images & symbols & shapes
narratives - meanings

psychically driven into us from birth

in/out

= binary

= brain code

so what about everything being experienced at once

multiphrenia

the disorder that was labelled earlier

multi personality=
phrenia

'gifted'
'foresight'
'weird'

multi potential

multi dimension

= dangerous

but is labelled as paranoid

because it is a quantum of possibility

[quantum - as in unmeasurable]

anarchy
Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain: Well put. It is true indeed that "multiphrenia" is dangerous. It can be disabling! Many geniuses are dysfunctional. Insanity is not always pretty. To gain our souls I believe we must wager our minds. The strong resurface with the both intact and thriving.

Fintan: I know you are no Rense fan, but I first ran across Silverstein's sleazy, anachronistic redefinition of the age-old demolition-lingo "pull it" on Rense. There's a whole little pull-it niche there . . .
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/WTC7.htm
Aniam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTIONS?

To Whom it may concern,

If you are not satisfied with the work that Fintan has put into researching the events of 9/11, why are you wasting your time on this forum? Don't you have something more important you could be doing with your meaningful life? I mean, suppose he is totally wrong, what does that prove?

Does anyone actually believe that if there is one solidly unified movement that is in full agreement with who was behind the destruction, and how it was accomplished, is really going to accomplish anything? Do you really think that the perpetrators would shamefully relinquish their power over the institutions and organizations they control, and turn themselves in to the Hague? If not, what are you going to do about it? Will you rise up in revolution and publicly behead them for their crimes? If so, then what makes the spirit of murder in your heart any different than the spirit of murder that is in theirs?
Blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniam: what spirit of murder are you talking about? Did I miss some violent interlude? People here strike me as peaceful, conscious, and intelligent, neither mobbish nor blinded by revenge. Furthermore, the logic that either you swallow Fintan's analysis wholesale or you shut him out is poor. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water! Fintan is not the Bible! He's just a very clever fellow. Even the Bible is not beyond reproach. Nothing is. Just because you like, love, respect or revere someone or something does not mean that you never get to question or constructively criticize that entity. Fintan's site is the last place people should be sheep under the proverbial shepherd's staff. Because here, "the expression is still free!" Wink

Fintan: if you haven't checked that WTC7 Rense link out yet, don't bother, I have since remembered that I heard about Silverstein's damage-control-variety redefinition of "pull it" over Rense radio, where as I had researched WTC7 previously in the Rense archives, but everything there would be old news to you I am sure.
Toto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if the 911 movement was unified and had a leader. Oh boy. Maybe there is good in a movement that is not organized and structured for a while. It keeps it fresh and open.
Blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that. Anarchy is a creative edge. Leaders turn creative spirits into sheep and goats fighting amongst themselves. We are free!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 4 of 42

Jump to: