FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
John Hankey: Bush Snr. Murdered JFK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

""There's as much "evidence" that George W. Bush is gay as there is "evidence" regarding JFK Jr's orientation. Or John Edwards, for that matter. ""

I'd say the evidence for JFK Jr. easily trumps these other two.
jirons

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A power play was pulled on Ronnie by the banking cartel.

Rumpl4skn:
How about a thread on the banking cartel, maybe how it integrates with G8 and other power structures?

I believe there would be interest in this here (not just me).
zak247

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thing going on now is that Vicent Bugliosi is peddeling a book he wrote that he claims conclusively proves that Oswald was a lone assassin.

This guy is demented, this Bugliosi, or just another MS stooge
stallion4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I just got to the "Manchurian candidate" bit.

It all makes sense now Laughing

Give me a friggin' break. Something like that would be waaaaaaaaay to unpredictable to try to pull off.

No, it wasn't a friggin' "Manchurian candidate" that took out Jr. Eyes roll

nanoprobe73

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George H. Scherff, Sr = Preston Sheldon bush, murdered Nicola Tesla’s ?
George H. Scherff, Jr = George H. W. Bush murdered JFK ?

These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

how deep does the rabbit hole go
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

""Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war"".

Some people think that Hitler also escaped and died, of natural causes, in Barcelona around 1950.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:

Give me a friggin' break. Something like that would be waaaaaaaaay to unpredictable to try to pull off.

Not when the consequences of failure are just "Okay, we'll try something else." Maybe Jr would have remarked he needed a different instructor, that last guy was weird and had glazed over eyes.

This isn't like a 9/11 scenario where it's a choice of either complete success or completely revealing yourself.

pyrrho

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan and forum members!
I'm new here so i'll introduce myself a little..i'm from the netherlands and was raised in a christian pro-america pro-israel environment. The city i lived in was being rebuild with help from the Marshall-plan. When i was 11 y/old they shot Kennedy. We awoke from the American Dream. I lost faith and became a truthseeker..bad for my career..

back to the topic

This story is all over the cia-fakes, like you call them..so who should i believe?

Oh, and why should i believe you're not cia-fake, Fintan?

stallion4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
stallion4 wrote:

Not when the consequences of failure are just "Okay, we'll try something else." Maybe Jr would have remarked he needed a different instructor, that last guy was weird and had glazed over eyes.

This isn't like a 9/11 scenario where it's a choice of either complete success or completely revealing yourself.

Come on man. Be honest, if it wasn't Hankey saying this you would be laughing your ass off at the idea of a "Manchurian candidate" sabotaging JFK Jr.. Try inserting Tom Flocco's name instead. This theory sounds more like something right up his alley.

The margin of error for an assassination attempt like that would be far too great. Too unpredictable. And even if this alleged co-pilot was triggered successfully into trying to crash the plane, there would have been too much risk that Jr. could have stopped and subdued the co-pilot and gotten on his radio during or after this attempt on his life to tell the world what was happening.

If anyone wanted that plane to crash they could have sabotaged it any number of 'safer' ways without using the much more unreliable method of using a "Manchurian candidate". Sorry, but I'm just not buying it.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm buying it simply because nothing else makes any sense.

He was the direct opposite of a careless pilot, there are many references to him having a flight instructor that day, the radar and communications clearly show that the plane was deliberately dived into the ocean.

At this point, I believe it's either the Manchurian Candidate or alien intervention. And it's infinitely more believable than those who think 4 simultaneous hijackings ocurred on 9/11. And unfortunately there are millions of those people.

And yes... I do trust John Hanky over Tom Flocco. Enormously. Laughing

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak247 wrote:
Interesting thing going on now is that Vicent Bugliosi is peddeling a book he wrote that he claims conclusively proves that Oswald was a lone assassin.

This guy is demented, this Bugliosi, or just another MS stooge

More accurately, he's an MSNBC stooge. And Fox. And CNN.

He's one of this limited "genius pool" that the MSM now fishes for "safe" opinions on everything regarding legality and criminality. Another is Cliff Van Zandt, the "former FBI profiler" who explains how serial killers all have the same m.o., personal hygiene habits and hairstyle. Ditto the "terrorism experts" we regularly see reinforcing the "authenticity" of the latest Bin Laden audio.

Once these clowns' cred has been established as "trusted TV authority", then they are solidified to move on to the shill books.

stallion4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
And yes... I do trust John Hanky over Tom Flocco. Enormously. Laughing

Speaking of Flocco

Who killed John-John?
http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: