FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
John Hankey: Bush Snr. Murdered JFK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Memorial day fun Reply with quote

I dedicate this link to Backandtotheleft. Wink

Dept. Of Aristocracy: Memorial Day Photo Fun: Prescott Bush Runs the World

Quote:
Here's a permanent BFN archive of Jerry's reference above:

http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/Prescott-Bush-Runs-the-World.htm

Mission Accomplished: Roland Harriman, Prescott Bush, Knight Woolley and R. Lovett in 1964.

http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/Prescott-Bush-Runs-the-World.htm
Wu Li

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bothers me about the whole thing is that we sometimes lose focus on who was killed here.
I am alive as well as all of my friends from High School and many I have met along the way.
I look at the odds here. ODDS
YOU KNOW statisticis (I guess I am asking for some jackass to pull up statistics HUH?)
JFK Jr. ? I see it from a gut feeling and a spiritual essence as well. I mean how far can we go before just revealing the plot before everyone will just say that this was an intentional act.
I believe a low level incendiary bomb was planted to be set off at the right time and do it's damage. (There is no worry of error because if it did not work there is another day and it is also possible to plant two) THERE!!!! HOW? Well I'll give you one, If the flight from his airport to Martha's Vinyard would have taken him on a prepared route then you would know many factors including elevation in the trip. I may place a device to be triggered on elevation or even speed? NO? So many factors are dismissed in the normal discussion as well as a remote person waiting in the harbor ready for his signal to be at the appropriate place for detonation. I would bet if someone wishes to do such a thing it may be not such a elaborate affair.

As for the valve closure I think this is either a plant or misinformation.
Either way I can not see these two being an issue.

BY tHE WAY:
I also heard somewhere at the time that Jackie Kennedy told John that he could not fly because this was a threat she was given early on after JFK's Assasination!!!! Has anyone heard of this and it's validity? I remember it clearly.

Ormond

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a couple of historical clips of things mentioned in the GHWB / JFK interview, for illustrative reference.

Jack Ruby Press conference

John F Kennedy's bodyguards being told to abandon his post from JFK's limousine just before the assassination shots fired

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Skepticism Reply with quote

repsponse to Pyrrha

Quote:
Sorry,
Just havin fun being hardcore. I didn't call you names. Your message was kinda accusatory.

If you go back to READ what was written, Fintan never even accused the CIA-FAKES of actually working for the CIA, rather peddling various forms of CIA disinfo trash.

Obviously the huge obsessive debate about whether a missile hit the Pgon and where are the passengers -- even Fox picked up this one as if ALL conspiracy theorists focus obsessively on it -- this meme was placed, and I can tell you WHO did that, and actually Jim Hoffman can tell WHEN it started and how many flaws are in that precursor to Loose Change video.
That's FAKE.
Are they CIA?
Who knows. Probably.
Are they going to tell us? Can we document it? Is it on their resume? Do we have access to determine what a CIA-cutout company is? I wonder who did fund "In Plane Site". Read about that from Jim Hoffman, please.

One thing that's documented in Namebase is an order from the CIA to flood the JFK debate with nonsense.

Sorry, I could go on, but that's the best I got to offer, other than doing your own research. http://www.Takeoverworld.info/disinfo.html

Anyhow Jerry, GREAT FIND on wonkette! It usu takes some research to find all those old photos.

MichaelC -- No, I have not personally SEEN a nuclear bomb. However, here's what I've seen and heard:
photos
movies
photos of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after
movies of tests
photos of the bombs, testimony of pilots
stories from residents of the Marshall (?) Islands who were forced to evac to assist the USA in testing
soldiers who were irradiated and died of cancer
Japanese civilians who were irradiated, melted, deformed, sickened, both dead and survivors
permanent shadows on buildings and ground
I think that's sufficient.

If you take skepticism too far, it gets you a place in the legions of whacko conspiracy theorists who believe/disbelieve anything.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

photos
movies
photos of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after
movies of tests
photos of the bombs, testimony of pilots
stories from residents of the Marshall (?) Islands who were forced to evac to assist the USA in testing
soldiers who were irradiated and died of cancer
Japanese civilians who were irradiated, melted, deformed, sickened, both dead and survivors
permanent shadows on buildings and ground
I think that's sufficient.

I love it: stories, movies, photos- all courtesy of the MSM!!

When you go to one of these things yourself, then we can talk about it.
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US livestock and human deaths from nuclear testing fallout is real, not only Nevada and New Mexico desert residents, but Army personnel ordered to sit in locations about a mile from overground test blasts to be irradiated (on purpose, for 'test purposes'). Also the Navy ships ordered to drop anchor inside the fallout zone of the Bikini atoll overground detonations. Many thousands of eye witnesses to atomic and hydrogen bomb overground detonations.

Also, nuclear fission reactors are real. Uranium and it's refined product, plutonium are real, and exposure to either either are lethal.
I visited the desert town of Grants, New Mexico, in 1987. It was mostly a ghost town, which had reached a population of about 100,000 during the 'uranium rush' in the early 1950's. Most of the remaining population is Navahos. In 1987 a male population was conspicuously absent. The local women confirmed that over the years all the men who'd worked in the uranium mines had died of lukemia, lung cancer, and various cancers.

Not every horror is a hoax. It would be a nice world if that weren't the case.

paradox

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Still this stuff about nuclear is not real? Because you haven't seen it?

Go to the closest nuclear facility. Please.

Failing that, go to a doctor's office and ask to see the XRay generator. Order some uranium from eBay. Get a geiser counter. Go to Ukraine and see Chernobyl. Go to Bikini Atoll and ask for a dive, to see the sunken ships.

Anything.

But please stop denying nuclear power.
________
vaporizers

Last edited by paradox on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
abcar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed both interviews with Hankey, Fintan; well done as always. I had to listen to them a couple of times..and did alot of rewinding throughout, to not miss the many details.

I was kinda fascinated by the weird circumstances around Amschel Rothschild's death.

Because the following article which is from the NY Times..(so consider the source) mentions 2 conflicting causes of death..(first heart attack, then hanging himself) and talks about who would inherit the business (Rothschild Asset Management Ltd.) namely possibly his French cousin David, or his cousin Sir Evelyn. But they mention that Amschel had a brother Lionel ... who was a gentleman farmer. Neutral

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9504E0D71139F931A25754C0A960958260

How important is this event in your view, (any of y'all) especially the question of who is higher up the food chain than the Rothschilds. If he was murdered he would have had to have some importance. or maybe he was just whacked because of some family in-fighting. His grandfather Charles also is said to have committed suicide.

Amschel Rothschild's suicide (or whatever it was) was in 1996, which is 5 years before 9-11. It was Clinton re-election year in the U.S. Hankey mentions a connection to 9-11 in that Amschel maybe did not want to be involved in the plot. I don't have the dvd from Hankey yet...so maybe he elaborates on this story there. Does he?

What happened in 2004> (Interesting paragraph on the 4th Baron Rothschild...Jacob, Amschel's half bro.)
The Rothschild story: A golden era ends for a secretive dynasty
This week NM Rothschild & Sons pulled out of trading in gold, the commodity that made their name in banking

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article56239.ece

abcar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is alot to do about a minor point, but>>

I just did a little backtracing of Amschel's direct ancestry.

from Wikipedia, with some rephrasing by me...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amschel_Mayor_James_Rothschild

Amschel's father, Victor Rothschild (3rd Baron Rothschild) was the son of Charles Rothschild (who was not the 2nd Baron Rothschild) his older brother Walter Rothschild was. But Charles died before Walter who died without any childen. So, the peerage therefore passed to Charles's son Victor.

An interesting aside, Charles was an avid entomologist and flea expert...his flea collection is at the British museum. But he also committed suicide in 1923 apparently suffering from encephalitis. (Do fleas carry encephalitis?)

Amschel's uncle, Walter Rothschild (2nd Baron Rothschild) inherited the peerage from his father Nathan Mayer Rothschild, 1st Baron Rothschild in 1915. He had no children, and his younger brother Charles Rothschild had predeceased him, so the title was inherited by his nephew (Nathaniel Mayer) Victor Rothschild.
As an active Zionist and along with Chaim Weizmann he worked to formulate the draft declaration for a Jewish homeland in Palestine, known as the Balfour Declaration. (No small achievement there.)

Nathan Mayer Rothschild, (1st Baron Rothschild) (8 November 1840–31 March 1915) known as "Natty", was the son of Lionel de Rothschild (1808-1879) and Charlotte Rothschild (née von Rothschild), grandson of Nathan Mayer Rothschild after whom he was named, and the great-grandson of Mayer Amschel Rothschild founder of the dynasty.

So here's a list of Victor Rothschild's (Amschel's father) wives and children:

A) In 1933, Victor Rothschild married Barbara Judith Hutchinson (born 1911) with whom he had three children:
1. Sarah Rothschild (born 1934)
2. Jacob (born 1936) (later 4th Baron Rothschild)
3. Miranda Rothschild (born 1940)

B) In 1946, he married Teresa Georgina Mayor. They had four children:
1. Emma Georgina Rothschild (born 1948)
2. Benjamin Mayer Rothschild (born 1952)
3. Victoria Katherine Rothschild (born 1953)
4. Amschel Mayor James Rothschild (1955-1996)

So Amschel was not the 4th Baron. His half brother Jacob is. It seems that Amschel was the 3rd son of Victor and not that high on the totem pole.

More on Lord Jacob>
From his headquarters in St James's Place in London, Jacob Rothschild has cultivated an influential set of clients, business associates and friends who have extended his interests far beyond the normal scope of a banker. He was a close personal friend of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger. (from wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rothschild,_4th_Baron_Rothschild

In 1987, Amschel Rothschild joined the family banking firm, N.M. Rothschild & Sons. By 1990 he was made chief executive of one of the Rothschild's weaker assets, Rothschild Asset Management.

And his brother Lionel who was mentioned in my previous post, doesn't appear on the list of siblings above. Unless that was a nickname of one of his brothers.

Amschel Rothschild's suicide came hours after a meeting, during which was discussed plans for a massive merger of asset management companies. His death was originally reported as being due to a heart attack. (this from the wikipedia page)

So maybe his importance in the scheme of cover-ups is negligible.

reprehensor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last fall I caught Hankey at the COPA conference Dallas, TX. He probably covers most of the same ground, but hey, it's a video.

Here is the no-budget video of his talk:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2533884694073597308

At the same conference, Peter Dale Scott discusses;
"JFK & J/11: Insights Gained From Studying Both"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7404458118476453937&hl=en

I think Manchurian Candidates are used all the time now. They've got the technique down. Hence, "random school shootings" in the U.S.
Rosalinda

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: mportant resources to the JFK Assassination researcher: Reply with quote

Two important resources to the JFK Assassination researcher:

1. The Man Who Knew Too Much by Dick Thomas

(Lee Harvey Oswald's background as a covert agent)

2. Harlot's Ghost - Norman Mailer

(quality literary novelistic treatment of inside-CIA information)

Highly recommended to the serious student - both of these books.

backandtotheleft

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the dedication, Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: