FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
John Hankey: Bush Snr. Murdered JFK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
HoundDog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abcar,

thx for that link.

boy , oswald sure musta been some powerful guy to
set that all up AND get the secret service to not
do their job.

thx jack ruby for getting that badguy... Wink

jfk was a threat to the plans for the NWO , plain n simple
he believed in the constitution , and was disgusted by secret societies
which membership in should have been banned from public office
they could not tolerate him spoling their plans and didn't.
In fact I believe from the moment he won the election , was the
moment plans were started on how to eliminate him.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nice piece of analysis, from Gil Jesus: Wound of Entry

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLFOzwsYSM&mode=related&search=

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl6V-0nK3c&mode=related&search=

The end of Part 2 is great - he demonstrates how likely it is that Kernnedy's throat wound was a shot that came through the windshield, over Connelly's shoulder, into JFK's neck. Both JFK and Connelly react simultaneously, as if a projectile has come at them from the front. Connely ducks away, JFK grabs his throat, then begins pulling at the knot in his tie while cupping his mouth.

bottomline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The most thorough treatment of the JFK assassination appears in Michael Collins Piper, FINAL JUDGMENT: THE MISSING LINK IN THE JFK CONSPIRACY. Get ahold of that book and you'll undertstand the assassination much better.

One of the striking similarities between the JFK 1963 assassination and the 911 events, as pointed out by Michael Collins Piper, is the deception within deceptions:

- In 1963, the mastermind had imbedded real assassins in a supposedly fake plot to kill the President, fooling even most of the people involved in it. Something that can only be "arranged" at the highest level.

- Then in 2001, flying planes/missiles/or whatever (?) were used to destroy the WTC towers and the Pentagon in a real plan which was cleverly shielded behind so-called simulated hijackings and anti-terrorist exercises !

Perhaps we now know what to look out for, next time ?
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bottomline wrote:
- In 1963, the mastermind had imbedded real assassins in a supposedly fake plot to kill the President, fooling even most of the people involved in it.

I don't doubt the point, but I'd like some detail on that one (without reading the book, of course.)

What was the 'supposedly fake plot' to kill JFK?

HoundDog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" In 1963, the mastermind had imbedded real assassins in a supposedly fake plot to kill the President, fooling even most of the people involved in it. Something that can only be "arranged" at the highest level. "

never heard that one b4 , but from what I've seen , it is quite believable.
bottomline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I don't doubt the point, but I'd like some detail on that one (without reading the book, of course.)

What was the 'supposedly fake plot' to kill JFK?

An interview with Piper can be found here.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/dl.php?link=pentagonstrike,co,uk%sott%podcast%sott_podcast_71_20061122_20kbps,mp3

(The Assassination of JFK)

According to Piper there was a "phony" plot of assassination organised for the intent of putting the blame on Cuba, providing justification for retribution etc. Oswald was thought to be working for the CIA (and FBI) in an effort to implicate the Cuban. His assassination attempt was meant to fail (hence the bolt-action antique rifle with only three shells planted ... , etc. ).Somewhere along the line, the script was hijacked, he was double-crossed, sold out, and murdered. Well, Oswald was not the only one that was taken for a ride in this sorry episode !
Craig W

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is part of a bigger post from this thread: http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2699 that is relevant here.

Craig W wrote:

The death of John O'Neill in the WTCs on 911 has echoes of Oswald in the JFK scenario... John Hankey suggests that Oswald was Hoover's FBI mole in the CIA and was used to help expose and crush the rogue CIA-backed anti-Castro units. When the CIA got wind of this they set Oswald up as the patsy to take the rap for the CIA-backed death of JFK, in order to eliminate him (and then got Ruby to make sure he didn't talk..?).

In the case of 911, O'Neill, the world's foremost Osama Bin Laden expert and someone who had expressed displeasure with the administration over the dropping of investigations into OBL, was eliminated on 911 when he was starting a new job given to him by Jerome Hauer of Kroll Associates...

So as "side benefits" to the main events of these major world-changing intel ops, the CIA (or at least powerful elements within it) got rid of one of their perceived threats, Oswald, in the assassination of JFK and another very probable threat, O'Neill, in 911...very interesting similarities...

duane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

italians say oswald could fire the italian made rifle fast enough

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/01/wkennedy101.xml
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Original post Reply with quote

Back to the original title of this thread: Is there anything linking GHWBush to killing JFK besides his note to FBI saying that someone else was overheard making comments against JFK?

I haven't heard the audio yet. Is it standard operating procedure for Fintan to post only audio clips?
Seems a hard way to distribute info and be able to discuss it rationally point by point.
I see lots of free association resulting, not that I don't digress to connect the connectables myself. Quite alot, actually.

I'm just looking for some solid ground on the OP.

And the disinfo that W was seen sneakin' around JFK Jr.'s plane is, in my opinion, a ploy to discredit the idea of murder. As if anonymous assassins aren't given such tasks and the Governor of Texas would go do wet work. sheesh.

The murder seems to be S.O.P. for any Kennedy that energizes a demographic not sufficiently war-like. Peace and Hope are enemies of the state.

Alright, my fave evidence of CIA hitting JFK-
Photos of the #1 Pentagon/CIA ambush king, Lucien Conein, in Dealey Plaza plus-
>Colonel Lansdale
>Gerry Patrick Hemming
>Umbrella Man
>Radio Man

And Lt. Col. L. Fletcher Prouty wrote about how JFK was security-stripped and the Cabinet was sent off on a trip to Japan while the coup was staged. LBJ was in the same motorcade against rules and Nixon was in town to get the message, too. They all got the message, alright. "War is good. War is inevitable. War is just. War is profitable. We will have no peace. Got it?"

When Nixon formed DEA Lucien Conein was brought back from retirement to assassinate drug kingpins. He was that good at it. A-team, not mafia.

Same with 9/11, A-team technology, not Saudis. But I digress.

Aw, crap. Ya know how I keep saying that parapolitics gets mirrored in pop culture as misdirection? Next year's movie- 'The A-Team.'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/

Quote:
The A-Team (2008)

Overview
Writers:
Stephen J. Cannell (characters)
Bruce Feirstein (screenplay)
more
Release Date:
2008 (USA) more
Genre:
Action / Adventure / Comedy more

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh,
Watch the JFKii video by Hankey. Buy it for $10 or $15, or watch it online. Well worth it, covers a lot of ground, goes back about 40 years before the JFK hit.

There's a LOT of info tying Bush to the Bay of Pigs, to Operation 40, to E. Howard Hunt, and ultimately to the assassination, including a memo by J. Edgar Hoover entitled "The Assassination of JFK" which places GHWB in the middle of it ... but not in an obvious manner without the context. It does place GHWB in the CIA back in 1963, which he lamely denied.

here's the memo
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/images/bush_fbi_memo_nov_29_1963_from_files.jpg
rustyh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I haven't heard the audio yet. Is it standard operating procedure for Fintan to post only audio clips?
Seems a hard way to distribute info and be able to discuss it rationally point by point.

Confused Mad
Hey Hugh.
Fintan is probably not that busy so why dont you invite him over for a cuppa tea and some cucumber sandwiches.
He can bring all his research and correspondence and you can go thru it together.
Take your time. no rush.
Fintans obviously being a 'slack prick' when he makes ONLY audio clips Hugh?
What else would you like him to do, to please you?
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Text and criticism. Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:

Hey Hugh.
Fintan is probably not that busy so why dont you invite him over for a cuppa tea and some cucumber sandwiches.
He can bring all his research and correspondence and you can go thru it together.
Take your time. no rush.
Fintans obviously being a 'slack prick' when he makes ONLY audio clips Hugh?
What else would you like him to do, to please you?

Wow, good Tony Soprano impression!
(What a testy discussion board, so many elbows. )

I'm used to a board being comprised of written text with links and sources so that the discussion can consider the data, not just a free-for-all of impressionistic posts although that spigot produces some juicy stuff, too.

The TV network news in the US used to be only 15 minutes long and disappeared after it was seen. CIA-CBS went to 30 minutes in 1963.
But there was no record of the news shows.

It wasn't until August 1968 that all three TV networks news programs were videotaped by the Vanderbilt News Archive at Vanderbilt University. And slanted coverage was apparent and could be shown to others. The Nixon White House was thrilled and VP Spiro Agnew went out to publicly castigate the CIA in the newsrooms trying to derail Nixon's policies. "Nattering nabobs of negativism."

But being taped caused the CIA TV news networks to kick and scream and threaten lawsuits, especially CIA-CBS, because now their propaganda was available to be collated, analyzed, and discussed in a scholarly fashion.
I think there was actually a more conservative division of spooks behind this taping system trying to rein in more liberal spooks at the network news divisions.

But the dynamic of scrutiny is the same. Got to have it available to dissect.

Audio should also have a transcript to both support it and allow others to benefit from it.
Maybe that means I wish Fintan was writing instead of talking.
Uh, someone hire a typist.

Anyway, I know all about the CIA links of GHWBush-Zapata etc..
That doesn't mean, as the thread title claims, that Bush Snr. killed Jack Kennedy.
That's rather sensationalistic even though the theme of the CIA Cowboys vs the Yankees has been covered well in one book atleast.

Hey, I make claims based on lots of circumstantial evidence myself that others refute.
If this thread title was meant to open discussion, fine.
I just wondered if that was the case and someone might correct me with more.

If you really want to name names, you could write that Col. Lucien Conein killed Jack Kennedy because he was actually photographed watching the motorcade drive into his ambush plan.

Thanks!

Confused

Last edited by Hugh Manatee on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: