FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Haditha False Photo Psyop by Al Jazeera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Haditha False Photo Psyop by Al Jazeera Reply with quote

Quote:
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

The Middle East news website Al Jazeera published a provocative photo purporting to show a "massacre" by Marines in Haditha, Iraq, despite the fact several papers already issued retractions admitting the image was of fishermen executed by terrorists months before the incident under investigation.

Article
Arab newssite had false 'Haditha massacre' photo
Published after U.S. outlets admitted it had nothing to do with alleged incident

I got a phone call from a Republican friend who loves the war. He said, "Have you heard that the Haditha story was made up? The photos were faked by Muslim terrorists..."

No. This latest flap is due to Al Jazeera publishing the wrong photo of bloody dead Iraqis. A photo of fishermen said to have been killed by 'insurgents' last year was run as a photo of the Haditha Massacre.

Rank and file Republican war enthusiasts have taken the bait. The Times of London and the Chicago Sun-Times issued apologies last week for picking up the Al Jajeera photo and running it.

Why did Al Jajeera run a photo of three Iraqi adult men murdered by insurgents as a Haditha photo in the first place? Genuine Haditha photos were available to their editors. And more shocking, as many of the dead in the Haditha photos are children.
Look up "Al Jazeera + fake", and see that they regularly publish and broadcast fake 'terrorist' videos, photos, and tainted news stories.

This is a psyop, and it's worked on American war fans, who will grasp at any straw to deny any flaws or wrongdoing of US occupation of Iraq, or Afghanistan.

bornfree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: purpose of censored propaganda Reply with quote

Ormond
Quote:
This is a psyop

I read somewhere that censored propaganda isn't meant to convince a thinking person of anything, rather it is to give cowards cover. Do you agree Ormond?

It seems US Sovereigns have clung to anything this administration tells them even after its revealed what they say is a lie.

[/quote]
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was living in Korea a couple of years ago. The only English TV I could watch at the time was BBC World. I never thought much about news programmes before this, but I soon realised that it's nothing more than an MI5/MI6 infomercial. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Aljazeera are the same mob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: